College Friend Visits (MM+F)

Story Info
Friend from college visits me and the BF after a night drink.
768 words
3.22
14k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a friend from college come and visit a few weeks ago. My friend Jill is amazing, she is smart, funny, cute. When I told her i've been seeing a guy, she wanted to come and meet him.

She flew out to NYC and stayed with me for 2 weeks. Luckily she is still working remotely, so the trip was easy for her to do. Its been a blast working in my apartment with her. We would order lunch together, take walk breaks, have netflix on and binge watch and eat snacks instead of work. It was so much fun.

With her being here, I wasn't hanging out with Stephen much. He wasn't jealous, but in typical bro fashion, he would text me about his blue balls because i was not giving him the attention he needed. He tells me to sneak away for a little fun. I would then telling him to keep it in his pants. He can come over when she leaves the following week. Saying that would make him want me even more.

During the day, I would show Jill his texts and all the thirst pics he would send. I told Stephen, I showed her most of the texts. That only made him hornier.

We all go out on a saturday to dinner and drinks. All throughout the evening Stephen, would playfully flirt with me. A slight touch here, a grab there. I would rebuff his advances, saying "Jill is here", "we are out". Knowing that would make him even hotter, wanting me to release all that sexual frustration he had.

Jill has been enjoying the whole night, she kept the drinks coming and encouraging Stephen to be bolder on his advances towards me. She loved the sight of Stephen touching and kissing me. We were her entertainment for the evening.

I don't remember who suggested it, but we decided to continue drinking at home. Stephen sitting in the middle, with me on the right, Jill on the left. By that time, we all were incredibly turned on. While I was making out with Stephen, he undid his pants button. It wasn't more than 5 seconds before my mouth was around his hard cock. I felt Jill's hand on the back of my head helping me with the motion going up and down Stephen's massive cock.

Between Jill saying how pretty I looked with a cock in my mouth and Stephen's moaning, I'm loving the everything that is happening. I hear Jill shift over and starting taking off some clothes. She then grabs my shirt and pulls me up. Taking off my shirt then kisses me on the mouth. Jill breaks from our make out session to unbutton my pants and help me take it off.

Both of us naked, standing over Stephen. We going back to making out and our hands exploring each other bodies. Jill then guides me back down to Stephen, where he has been watching and slowly stroking his cock. She grabs his dick with her right hand, with her left hand, pulls me in close for a kiss and then pushes my head to engulf him again. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jill sit back to be more comfortable while she enjoys the show.

Stephen being unusually quiet pulls me up and pushes me on top of Jill. Jill and I start making out while Stephen gets me ready for him. Stephen starts working his magic on me, grabbing me by the hips and thrusting in and out. Jill, with her legs holding me in place on top of her, wraps her left arm around my neck and pulls me down to her. she starts kissing and biting my neck and ear. I feel her right hand play with herself. This goes on until she climaxes, then pushes me up to get a better look at Stephen mounting me like an experienced cowboy.

Jill then grabs my cock and lets Stephen's thrust's from behind help her jerk me off. it doesn't take long until I cum on her stomach. Stephen then pulls out and finishes on my back.

Jill gets up, kisses me and says that was amazing. Stephen happy with his work, smacks my ass and says you guys need a shower. We both jump in the shower and talk about how crazy that was.

All three of of, with barely any clothes on, half drunk on booze and post sex euphoria get in bed. We spent the night, kissing, toughing, giggling and cuddling with each other. It was a fun time.