After Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course due to the nature of the bathtub there was an extremely slick spot that I almost fell on. She laughed and told me that she had warned me earlier, which she had. Finally when I got myself in position, she began to soap up my back and my legs, and then down to my ass. And of course her soapy hands did not resist journeying to my front to stroke my now reanimated cock. Something that will never get old is a woman giving you a reach around in the shower and stroking you to a gentle rain from the shower head. For the rest of the shower we just pleasured each other and enjoyed the heat.

Once we had had enough of the shower we moved into the bedroom. Not willing to risk my cock not being ready for a second go so soon, she suggested a sex toy, which I was more than willing to try on her. She pulled this elephant vibrator in the shape of a J, supposedly to throw off the kids if they ever found it. I had her lay down on the bed and got to work licking her up and preparing to insert this unusual vibrator inside her. She was pinching and kneading her breasts and nipples in anticipation for another orgasm. When I made her clit nice and hard I used Mr. Elephant's bulbous tip to insert inside of her while I continued licking her clit and pussy lips. Kelly was already enjoying this special treatment and held my head down to her clit to increase the pressure. She was leaking again already and she coached me to suck on her clit and to hold the vibrating tip of the elephant toy to the top of her pussy. I did as instructed and she was writhing underneath me in no time. I could already feel her orgasm building.

I am not usually one for dirty talk, but at that moment I was up for anything. "You like that I am going to make your pussy cum for me again? My tongue against your hot, dirty little clit. Are you going to cum for me?"

In a haze of sexual euphoria all she could answer was "YES!". Licking and letting the vibrator do its work, she again started to close her legs but still pushed my head deeper. She screamed again "Uhhhhhh!" and came again against my waiting mouth. She would go on to shudder for another minute and each time close her thighs against my ears keeping me locked in. Once she finally released me, Kelly beckoned me up to her and we proceeded to kiss in a blissful exhaustion.

That night will probably remain my favorite sexual experiences that I've ever had.

12