All Comments on 'After School Ch. 02'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Thanks for another great chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Top, looking forward to chapter 3. Hope she gets so horny, that she starts to offer her pussy at the gloryhole (maybe by accident, blowing one cock while pushing her ass against the other hole).

yukkapukkyukkapukkover 7 years ago
Great Story!!

I'm looking forward to reading more about Crystal's adventures. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blackmail

I do like the potential black mail angle. She will need to be tucking the customers. Maybe some could be her tutors.

lovestoread1958lovestoread1958over 7 years ago
Transformation

I love how Crystal adapted to her new job, developed a more go-for-it eager attitude. The video angle at the end was a suprise and adds another element of fun. Excellent work, Im waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Wondered about the video, definitely want to see what is next.

J

TylerlvcmTylerlvcmabout 7 years ago
Crystal YES!

I love the way Crystal goes from this being merely a money proposition to finding her desire to suck more cocks and the cumming on her face and tits while still wearing the sexy tank top and bra, fantastic. Keeping her giving blowjob after blowjob......just sucking cocks mmmmmmmmmm, well I envy her passion too. Really good job thanks.

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 5 years ago
i'm impressed

all i can say is keep it cumming

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
It's good to be a guy!

I never paid at a gloryhole; the girls seemed to enjoy the degradation, or perhaps the taste. But after reading of Crystal's evening, I should have left more than a token tip. That's a tough job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, the description of Crystal, her sexy outfit, just lol of it was exactly what I've been looking for. I hope there's more of Crystal to cum.

bigblacktbigblacktover 1 year ago

you have a gift for writing. wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me when you crossed the line into blackmail.

Non-consent should be moved to the appropriate category with the appropriate warnings and tags, nowhere else.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Crystals getting into it. She'll be a true whore in no time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES