After School Delight Pt. 05

Story Info
Jenny befriends the Gym Mistress, and the Janitor.
18.3k words
4.69
14.4k
15

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

Preamble:Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. - If I may - I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria if you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE:Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION: This episode contains descriptions of scenarios involving Lesbian Incest and sex under hypnosis. Also, please note that whilst there are no descriptions of sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 years, there may be implications of this. If you feel you may be offended by any of this, I recommend you should skip this section.

******************

Tags: 18 Year Old, Lesbian Incest, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl,

Lesbian Threesome, Mind Control, Strap-On.

******************

Word Count: 18,340

******************

Jenny befriends the Gym Mistress, and the Janitor.

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 5 -- Stacey & Polina. (Revised)

Stacey:

A few weeks earlier, unbeknown to either Angie or myself, her mam had met with Harriet Stacey. What sparked this off was something that we were foolish enough to let her overhear. We had been talking about how interesting gym sessions had become since Miss Stacey had taken over the class, not realising that she was in earshot, but we just referred to her as Stacey.

"Who is Stacey?" Jenny asked, sounding interested. "Is she one of your girlfriends?" she teased.

"She's a teacher," I told her.

"A teacher!" she exclaimed, sounding surprised.

"She's our Gymnastics Mistress," Angie added, giggling.

"Hmmm. Mistress eh?" Jenny teased, but we ignored the weakly implied innuendo.

"Not ours really," I told her. "She mostly takes the juniors, but for the last few weeks our usual teacher has been off. That's Miss Delaney, so Stacey has been taking us."

"And she seems to like keeping someone behind after school," Angie continued, giggling, "doesn't she," she added, winking at me.

Yes she does, I agreed, although I have no idea what for, I told her feigning an innocent tone, while rubbing my groin and crossing my legs.

"Hmmm..." Jenny mused. "Maybe I ought to have a word with this Miss Stacey," she grinned.

We thought nothing more of it at the time.

Apparently, Tuesday is the day that the lower seniors have gym class. I discovered this when I subsequently heard about Jenny's impromptu visit to our school. The reason why I only learned of this later, should become clear toward the end of this chapter.

It must have been about four in the afternoon when Jenny arrived outside the school that Tuesday. Almost everyone else had left for the day when she came across a couple of girls who were just leaving the grounds. They were dressed in the senior uniform - a black pleated skirt and white blouse, with their St. Bartholomew school ties draped loosely around open-necked blouses. A pair of black patent buckle-top shoes and white socks completed the picture of nubile innocence, but as Jenny would later discover, they were far from this.

She assumed them to be from one of the senior classes, simply because juniors would hardly be permitted to dress in such a provocative manner. They both had bleached blonde hair, tied back into a pony tail with a black elastic tie. They looked so similar that they could easily have been sisters, but they weren't.

Jenny looked them up and down and smiled, asking where she might find Miss Stacey.

The two girls exchanged glances and smirked. "She will probably still be in the sports hall," the taller of the pair told her.

Jenny politely asked if they could direct her to there. They did better than that - they took her to the door, abandoning her at the entrance.

"This is it," the taller girl told her. "You'll find Miss Stacey in there," she said.

"Somewhere," the other girl added.

"Although, what she'll be doing," the first girl added, "could be anyone's guess."

The pair then left Jenny to find her own way. Apparently they were giggling when they departed. To be honest I'm not really that surprised. They probably knew what was likely to be going on inside the hall.

It seems that when Jenny eventually came across Miss Stacey, she was talking to a girl who was just coming out of the showers.

On entering the gym, Jenny had heard voices and simply followed the sounds.

"Why are you still here?" a severe sounding woman was asking. "You know everyone else has gone. No-one is allowed in here after classes."

Rather than just burst in, Jenny decided to wait and listen.

"The other girls told me to wait here?" came the reply from a very much younger, timid sounding female voice.

"Other girls?" the woman queried.

"Carol Price and Emily Richards," the girl explained.

"Really?" came the surprised and interested response. "Those two little alley cats," the woman commented. "And why might that be, I wonder?" she added.

"I don't know," came the girl's reply. "They said you might want to see me."

"Well they would be right about that," the woman's voice returned.

"Please Miss? May I go and get dressed now?" the girl asked. "I'll be late home."

"Not yet," the woman told her. "We're not done here yet. Not by a long chalk." There was a pause. "Well? Come on then. Let me have a look at you!"

After another short pause, the woman's voice said, "Oh! Very..."

"Hello?" Jenny called, as she decided at that point to interrupt proceedings, and enter the shower room.

The young girl gasped in surprise, quickly clasping a towel around her, as the woman whirled around.

The woman was probably in her late thirties or early forties, rather thick set for a gym instructor or so Jenny thought, which is what she assumed the woman to be. She was about five and a half feet tall, with dark brown hair, which was slicked back over her ears in a fairly unflattering style. Well, to be honest, it wasn't a style at all really, and she wore a shocking pink and navy track suit, which was completely out of character with her severe and almost masculine appearance. Not Jenny's type at all, in fact. We all know by now that Jenny prefers much younger, petite little babes, more like the cute little nymphette that this woman had trapped in her lair right now, but hey - any port in a storm, eh?

From what Angie and I had told her previously, there was little doubt in Jenny's mind that this woman was the infamous Miss Stacey.

"What are you doing in here?" the teacher called out in a scolding tone, which softened a little when she realised that it wasn't one of her peers or minions who she was talking to.

"Can I help you?" she asked, as her manner mellowed. "Are you looking for someone?"

"I'm trying to find a Miss Stacey. Would that be you?" Jenny asked.

The slender little brunette who was with her, looked horrified. Jenny looked the girl up and down, admiring her fresh, young appearance, and enjoying her apparent vulnerability. She had a slightly oriental look about her, but otherwise seemed very

English. It was obvious she must be naked beneath the towel that she hugged around her wet body, a cascade of long, straggly, almost black hair tumbling down over bare, creamy coloured shoulders.

Jenny smiled, and the girl reciprocated nervously.

The woman couldn't help but notice Jenny's obvious interest in the girl, eventually replying, "Err... Yes. I am Harriet Stacey. May I know who is asking?"

"My name is Jenny Bolton. I wondered if we could have a little chat?"

"Of course," Miss Stacey replied, recognising the surname. "Wendy. Would you mind waiting in the changing room please?" she asked of the girl. "We can go to my office," Stacey told Jenny, leading the way.

As they entered the small office adjacent to the changing room, Miss Stacey turned to confront Jenny, with an air of authority. "Now," she began. "What is this all about?"

"Let's just say, I'm interested in some extra-curricula activities, shall we?" Jenny told her.

"Oh really?" Stacey replied, clearly thinking that Jenny was looking to procure some further tuition for one of her students. 'This sounds promising', the teacher thought. "What sort of extra-curricula activity did you have in mind? Who is the girl?" Stacey asked.

Jenny smiled. "I think perhaps you may have misunderstood? I was more interested in the extra curricular activities that I understand you have already been undertaking with the senior form."

Stacey's expression changed instantly as her face coloured up. "I really don't know what you mean," she replied, although there was a definite nervous tremor in her voice.

"I think you do know," Jenny challenged her, smiling. "I'm talking about the sort of extra-curricula activities that you were about to get involved in with that young girl just now. The one you sent to the changing room," Jenny smiled.

"This is preposterous!" the woman objected. "I was merely talking to the child."

"I know," Jenny agreed. "I heard you. And if I hadn't come along to interrupt you, you would have probably had your fingers inside her while you were talking, wouldn't you, Jenny told her.

"I think I'm going to have to ask you to leave," Miss Stacey blurted, angrily.

"Fingering young schoolgirls in the showers?" Jenny continued. "Is that what gym teachers are supposed to do? What are you teaching them? How to get off with each other?"

"Get out!" Stacey demanded, shouting angrily.

"Oh, surely not, Jenny reasoned, almost laughing. "At least not until you've heard everything I have to say."

"I don't care what you have to say," Stacey replied, abruptly.

"Really?" Jenny countered. "I feel sure it would be in your best interests to at least listen," she insisted. "You wouldn't want me to raise the matter with the Head would you? ... Or the school governors, perhaps?"

Stacey stopped in her tracks.

"Yes... I thought that might make you see reason. You see, I don't intend to create any problems. I simply thought we could have a little chat." Stacey stared at her, red faced. "It's just that..." Jenny paused, "well, it's a bit delicate," she explained. "You see... Well... I think you and I may have a sort of... common interest?"

Stacey began to look curious. "Go on?" she replied, cautiously.

"Well... I have... how should I put this? I have a... shall we say, a certain talent, when it comes to convincing people to..." she paused again, adding, "comply?"

"And?" Stacey prompted.

"And you, my dear," Jenny proposed, "you have access to a number of things," she said, nodding toward the door beyond which the cute young girl was waiting, "that we seem to both be interested in," she smiled.

"Hmmm," Stacey mused.

"I wondered if perhaps we might pool our resources, so to speak?" Jenny suggested.

"And why, pray," Stacey asked, "might I be tempted to share any of the things that I have access to?"

"Because my dear..." Jenny explained, "Because I can make it so much easier to take full advantage of those things," she smiled.

Stacey looked doubtful. "How so?" she asked.

"Would you like me to demonstrate?" Jenny offered.

"Please do," Stacey smiled, now clearly interested.

"Call the girl in," Jenny told her.

Harriet Stacey opened the door to the changing room. "Wendy?" she called.

"Yes Miss Stacey?" the girl answered.

"Would you like to come and meet... an acquaintance of mine?" she called.

The young girl stepped forward to the doorway. She was now fully dressed and looking cuter than ever, wearing a fairly large pair of dark rimmed glasses. "I thought I should get ready to go home," she said nervously, "as it's getting late. My mum will wonder where I am."

"Quite right," Jenny replied, "but no need to be concerned about that just now my dear," she told the girl. "Come. Let me look at you."

Wendy walked up to Jenny, who placed her hands on the girl's shoulders. "My, don't you look lovely," Jenny told her. "How old are you child?" she asked.

"I'm eighteen Ma'am," the girl replied.

"Really?" Jenny expressed an element of surprise. "You don't look eighteen."

"Well... I'm nearly eighteen," Wendy conceded.

"Oh. But that would mean you're in a senior class aren't you? Does that mean you're in the same class with my Angela?"

"Angela Bolton? No Ma'am," the girl replied. "Angela is in the 'A' class. I'm in the 'B' class."

"But, you're all the same age, aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I thought all the senior girls were eighteen," Jenny queried.

"We are. Well... all except me, that is. I'm the youngest. It's my birthday in two days. Then I'll be eighteen," Wendy told her.

"On Thursday?" Jenny queried.

"Yes ma'am," the girl replied. "I know I don't look it. I've always been small for my age," she explained.

Jenny smiled. "Just like someone else I know," she told the girl, then turning to Stacey she whispered, "She's perfect."

"Isn't she though," Stacey agreed.

"And I suppose you'll be having a wild party, will you?" Jenny went on.

"No ma'am."

"Oh? And why not, may I ask? Could it be that your parents are Asian?" Jenny asked, probing subtly about the girl's oriental appearance.

"My mum is Korean, but that's not why," she replied. "My parents just don't believe in personal celebration," she said.

"Oh. That is such a pity. But I imagine you would like to celebrate, wouldn't you?"

"I would like to, of course Ma'am, but I won't be allowed."

"Well..." she paused, turning briefly to look at the teacher, "I think we might be able to help you with that," Jenny told her.

"How do you mean?" the girl asked, innocently.

Jenny placed a finger under the girl's chin. "Look at me child," she told her. "What do you see?"

"I'm not sure," Wendy replied, in a puzzled tone. "You?"

Jenny smiled. "Look closely. Look into my eyes," she said. "What do you see now?"

Wendy appeared confused.

"Freedom my dear. You see freedom."

The girl looked bewildered.

"Look into my eyes, and try to relax." Wendy obeyed. "Don't you feel relaxed my dear?" Jenny asked.

"Yes. Yes, I suppose I do," Wendy replied.

"Of course you do. You feel happy and relaxed."

Wendy nodded slowly. Stacey looked impressed.

"You don't really want to go home yet, do you?"

"No," Wendy replied softly. She looked calm and subdued.

"No. Of course not. You want to find out what lovely surprises we have here for you, don't you," Jenny told her.

Wendy nodded again.

"You want to find out what wonderful experiences we can offer, don't you."

Again the girl nodded.

"Come," Jenny beckoned her, stroking the wet hair as she slid an arm around the girl's shoulders. "Tell me," she asked. "When was the first time you kissed a boy?"

Wendy looked up into her eyes and shook her head. "Never," she said.

"Oh my. What have you been missing?" she prompted. "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Only my mum," she replied.

"Hmmm... Mum's don't count," Jenny told her. "Haven't you even kissed another girl?"

"No," Wendy replied, looking unsure.

"Well, we'll have to remedy that, won't we," she smiled, looking at Stacey.

"Yes, we certainly will," the teacher agreed, watching with enormous interest.

"Come child," Jenny instructed. "Come closer."

She placed a helping finger under the girl's chin and moved her face close, their lips almost touching. "Aren't you just a little bit excited?" she asked.

Wendy smiled as she nodded.

"Of course you are. But, we can't do this now, can we."

"We can't?" Wendy questioned her, looking confused.

Jenny shook her head as she smiled, looking into the innocent eyes. "No my pretty. I'm afraid we can't. Not here. Not just now."

"Why not?" the girl asked.

"Because, my lovely..." she turned to look at Stacey, who appeared thoroughly annoyed. "Because," she said, turning back to the girl, "one thing often leads to another, and before we know it, we might find ourselves doing naughty things that underage girls shouldn't do," Jenny told her.

Wendy looked disappointed. "I'm not really underage," she reasoned. "Only by two days."

"It's still two days though, isn't it," Jenny countered, "and there are some things that adults are not allowed to do with girls who are not of consenting age yet... even if is is only two days to their birthday." She smiled sympathetically at the girl. "You know the sort of things I mean, don't you?" she added.

Wendy nodded, pouting slightly.

"You would like to do some of those... naughty things though... wouldn't you?" Jenny asked.

Wendy smiled and nodded.

"Well, if you're really eighteen on Thursday, why don't you come back here after school on Thursday, and we can have a special eighteenth birthday party here... just for you."

Wendy smiled, nodding again.

Jenny turned to Stacey. "Miss Stacey," she began," why don't you write a small note for Wendy? You could say something like, there's a special gym practice for the seniors on Thursday, and you would like Wendy to be present because she's doing so well with her gymnastics."

"Hmmm. Yes, that's a good idea," Stacey agreed.

"Then, Jenny continued, you can spend an hour or so with us, and we can give you the best coming-of-age birthday present ever. Would you like that?"

Wendy nodded happily. "Oh yes please," she agreed.

"And," Jenny went on, "I'll make sure my daughter Angela is here. Do you know her?"

"Isn't she the one who's always with that small girl, Macey?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, that's right."

"I don't really know her, but I've seen her around."

"That's good then. I'll make sure they are both here. You can meet them. I'm sure you will all get on very well together."

Jenny turned to Stacey. "Does that sound OK to you?"

Miss Stacey nodded. "Sounds perfect," she smiled, looking excited.

"Now, I wonder," Jenny began, looking at the girl with puzzled expression. "Do you shave?"

"I'm not a man!" Wendy giggled.

"No child, I mean, body hair," Jenny laughed, kindly.

"Oh. You mean under the arms?"

"Well... yes, but... other places too."

"Other places?" Wendy asked, looking confused.

"You know where I mean," Jenny smiled. "Down here," she said, touching herself low on her groin with her fingertips.

"Oh!" Wendy exclaimed. "Oh no. I've never done that," she replied, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Well, maybe you might like to have a try... before Thursday?"

"Oh. OK," the girl agreed. "But..." she stopped to consider the idea, "why would I need to do that?" she asked.

"Because, my sweet," Jenny told her, looking serious, "I don't much like hair in my mouth."

"Oh," the girl replied with a smile and a hesitant laugh, feeling a little foolish at not having immediately understood. A second later she stopped and gasped, wide-eyed, placing both hands over her mouth as it suddenly dawned on her precisely what Jenny had meant.

"Oh! she gasped again, this time the tone conveying her realisation of the full implication of Jenny's words.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers