After School Delight Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are happy with that, aren't you?" Jenny asked, bending low to face the girl, and slipping an arm around her narrow shoulders.

Wendy smiled, nervously. Her face was flushed red, but she gulped and nodded, replying, "Yes ma'am."

"Call me Mama," Jenny told her.

"But you're not my mother."

"Not Mother my sweet. Mama."

"Oh. OK," Wendy agreed, smiling.

"And in the morning, after you've got rid of all that nasty fluffy stuff, you can get up really early, before anyone else in the house is awake, and have a shower."

"Oh. We don't have a shower," the girl revealed.

"OK, run a bath then," Jenny suggested. "You do have a bath, don't you?" she joked.

"Of course," Wendy giggled.

"Well then, while your bath is running, you can take off your dressing gown and nightie, and watch yourself in the mirror."

"Watch myself? Doing what?" she asked.

"Doing what young girls who have just turned eighteen, like to do when they wake early in the morning, and no-one else is around."

"Oh," Wendy said, slowly, looking decidedly bashful. "I don't really do that sort of thing."

"Don't be silly child. There's no need to be embarrassed. We all do that. What do you think we'll be doing on your birthday?"

Wendy looked away, then down at the floor.

"Don't be shy, The important thing is, to enjoy yourself. Mind you don't get carried away and let the bath run over though," Jenny laughed, kindly.

"No ma'am," Wendy smiled, looking decidedly red in the face.

"Call me Mama," Jenny reminded her.

"Sorry. No Mama," Wendy corrected herself.

"Then you need to get into the bath, kneel down with your knees apart, lower yourself into the water, and clean yourself down there."

"You mean here?" Wendy asked, touching her groin.

"That's right. But mind you do it properly now. You have to be really clean for your party. But you have to be careful too. Don't push too deep will you. You don't want to damage anything do you."

"Damage?" she asked.

"You know what I mean. You have to save that part of yourself, don't you."

"What for?"

"For your one true love, my sweet. That part of you, you need to save for the one you will eventually give yourself to... completely."

Wendy looked perplexed.

"You do understand why, don't you?" Jenny asked.

"I think so," the girl replied. "So you want me to wash myself?"

"That's right."

"Inside?"

"Yes my sweet. Inside," Jenny affirmed.

"But I have to be careful."

"Of course my sweet. You know why you have to be clean there, don't you?"

"Is it so that I'm nice and fresh for you?"

Jenny nodded. "Why do imagine I might want you to be fresh down there?"

"Are you going to kiss me there?" Wendy asked.

"That's right sweetie. I want to kiss you there... because I imagine your body must be very beautiful..." she paused again, smiling at the girl, "and because," she added, "I simply love the taste of fresh young pussy."

Wendy forced a smile, but it was plain to see she was very nervous about the idea of having someone do that.

"You are happy for me to do that, aren't you?" Jenny asked, looking concerned.

The girl nodded. "If you really want to," she agreed.

"Oh I do my love. I really do." She reached out and hugged Wendy, whispering into her ear, "I can see we're going to have such wonderful fun together, you and I," she smiled as she released the girl from her embrace.

Wendy looked uneasy, shuffling her feet and squeezing her knees together.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Jenny asked. "Are you getting a little..." she paused, adding the word, "horny?" smiling as she turned to look at Miss Stacey, who was clearly also becoming aroused.

Wendy nodded.

"You are looking forward to your birthday, aren't you?"

"I am now," Wendy replied, crossing her legs slightly as she stood facing them, awkwardly.

"I wonder," Jenny prompted. "Is there, perhaps, something you'd like to ask me?"

"Couldn't you do it now?" Wendy replied, a slight tremble in her voice.

Stacey looked as though she was about to move forward to take the girl at her word, but Jenny raised a hand to stop her.

"Well... I suppose we could take you back into the changing room, she said slowly, and we could possibly undress you there." She paused, watching the idea of it making changes to Wendy's expressions. "Perhaps you'd like it if we were to spread you out across a bench and bestow a thousand pleasures upon you?"

Wendy crossed her legs and began fidgeting where she stood. "Oh please. Yes please," she moaned softly.

Stacey stepped forward, keen to oblige, but Jenny stopped her again.

"But, I'm afraid we can't really do that... can we," she told the girl solemnly.

"Why not?" Wendy asked, looking devastatingly disappointed.

"Well, sweetie," Jenny told her. "I'm afraid, until Thursday, you're still underage. Miss Stacey and I could get into lots of trouble, couldn't we."

"I wouldn't tell anyone. I promise," Wendy appealed. She looked at Stacey, who smiled back. Clearly, now that Wendy was primed and ready, the older woman was eager to help her student to achieve her dreams.

"I'm sure you mean that my sweet," Jenny told her, "but there's another, more important reason why we can't do any of those things. Not yet anyway."

"What is it?" Wendy asked, searching for some logical rationale in her head.

"Yes," Stacey echoed. "What's the problem?"

"Well, you see," Jenny began to explain, "if we did any of those naughty things with you today..." she paused, "we could never share our experiences with anyone else."

"What do you mean?" Stacey asked.

"Well, you know there are lots of people who like to read about the sort of naughty adventures we'll be getting up to on your birthday Wendy," she explained, looking at the girl.

"Err... I suppose so," she conceded.

"Well, if we were to do those things today, we would never be able to have our story published."

"Oh no!" the girl exclaimed. "You can't tell anyone about it," she objected. "I could never show my face again if anyone knew what we'd been doing."

"Oh, don't be silly," Jenny laughed, kindly. "We won't use your real name," she smiled, "nor the name of the school."

Wendy seemed happier at that.

"But..." Jenny went on, "you see why we can't give you these gifts early, don't you?"

"I suppose so," Wendy sighed, realising the problem.

"So... it would be much better if you can wait, wouldn't it?"

Wendy sighed again, resigning herself to the fact that rules are rules, and we simply can't break them.

"You can manage to wait just a couple more days, can't you?" Jenny asked.

"I suppose I'll have to," Wendy sighed.

"There's my good girl," Jenny encouraged her, "and if you really can't wait, then maybe you could go and practice shaving, and maybe have an early bath?" she smiled.

"OK," Wendy replied, albeit a little sulkily.

"Now child. You won't forget now, will you?"

"No ma'am," she replied expectantly.

"Call me Mama," Jenny reminded her.

"Sorry. No Mama."

"Better run home now, before we're tempted to do something that we might regret."

"Why?"

"No questions. Just come on Thursday, as we agreed."

"And shave in the morning?" Wendy queried.

"Probably better to do it on Wednesday evening," Jenny suggested.

"Why not in the morning?" Wendy asked.

"Have you ever shaved yourself there before?" Jenny asked.

Wendy shook her head.

"You'll need to go slowly the first time you do it," Jenny advised her. "We don't want to rush something like that, do we? You need to take care the first few times... until you get practiced at it."

"Oh, OK," Wendy agreed. "How should I do it?" she asked.

"Does your mum have a thing called a Ladyshave?" Jenny asked.

"I think so."

"Well, borrow that then," Jenny smiled, encouragingly.

"I don't think I could ask her for that. She'd want to know what I wanted it for."

"You probably need to borrow it without her knowing."

"Couldn't you do it for me?" Wendy asked, "when I come here on my birthday?"

Jenny shook her head. "We won't have long here on Thursday," she told the girl, "and we don't want to waste our time doing something like that, do we," she smiled. "We want to use all the time we have making you feel good. Don't you think?"

"OK," Wendy agreed, her face beaming with the broadest smile.

"Good girl," Jenny told her. "So, you're all set?"

Wendy nodded.

"Good. Then, when you come to school on Friday, make sure you bring a weekend bag with you."

"What for?"

"So that you can come and stay with Angela and I of course," Jenny told her. "Tell your mum that you've been invited to spend the weekend with a friend from the gymnastics team, because you want to practice some moves."

"Really?"

"Yes my dear. On Thursday we're going to give you a birthday party to remember for all your life. And on Friday, and all weekend, Angela and I will make you wonder how you ever lived without weekends with us." Jenny smiled. "We're going to show you some moves that you'll never forget," Jenny told her, smiling lustily.

"Oh, and by the way..."

"Yes Mama?"

"Good girl. You remembered," Jenny congratulated her. "When you see those two girls again, what were their names?"

"Carol and Emily?"

"Yes, those two. If they ask how you got on today, you be sure to tell them you had a wonderful time and you really enjoyed it, and thank them very much for arranging it for you."

Wendy laughed as she turned to leave, smiling back over her shoulder at them, with Jenny waving her a fond farewell. Harriet Stacey was clearly not quite so happy to see the girl depart, but she kept her feelings hidden - at least for the moment.

As soon as Wendy was out of sight, Harriet turned to Jenny to ask quietly, almost in a whisper, "How on earth did you manage that?"

"Oh, did I not mention. I have certain... talents, in that area," Jenny smiled.

"But, that was amazing. I bet you could have got her to do anything you wanted."

"It can be rather... advantageous," Jenny agreed, smugly, "but it's not quite as indomitable as it may seem at first sight."

"Well, it looked to me as if you had her in the palm of your hand," Harriet told her.

"She was," Jenny agreed, "but it doesn't work with everyone, and it isn't completely overwhelming."

"How so?" Harriet asked, clearly curious.

"Well, for example, the mind has to be fairly receptive to start with. It works better on younger, more impressionable subjects," she explained.

"You mean, young girls?" Harriet smiled, lewdly.

"Girls, boys, whoever," Jenny replied, choosing to ignore Harriet Stacey's lecherous overtones. "All that is required is a relatively open mind."

"Open?" Harriet queried.

"That probably wasn't quite the right word? Perhaps malleable would a better term," Jenny explained. "And they have to be susceptible to the idea too, of course. I can't simply make a person do anything that I wish, at least not against their will or inner nature. All I can do is... shall we say, assist them in overcoming their inhibitions," she smiled.

"Like getting them to let you have sex with them?" Harriet said, pointedly.

"Perhaps," Jenny agreed, smiling. "They have to be receptive to the idea first, though. As I said, I can't make someone do anything that they wouldn't want to."

"Pity," Harriet mused under her breath.

"Fortunately for the likes of you and I, most young girls have a latent tendancy toward lesbianism."

"Really?" Harriet replied.

"Of course. Did you not realise that?"

The woman shook her head.

"Surely you must have noticed that girls tend to couple up. You've seen them walking arm-in-arm together. And of course, most people like young girls." Stacey looked puzzled. "Boys, girls, men, women - they are mostly attracted to young girls in one way or another. All the girls need is a little nudge in the right direction. Guide them toward their inner nature, and they can't resist," Jenny went on. "You just have to treat them carefully. You know - give them the right incentive and coax them along," she smiled.

Harriet nodded, confirming her agreement.

"And, of course," Jenny added, "you have to catch them before they learn how good it feels to have the warmth of a thick, hard cock pounding away inside you," she laughed.

"I still don't understand why you let her go though. I mean, that Wendy is such a cute little thing. I was really looking forward to having some fun with her."

"And so you shall my dear. So you shall. Don't worry. She'll be back, and next time she'll be a willing partner," Jenny promised the woman. "And legal too," she added with a smirk.

"Next time?" Harriet queried.

"Thursday." Jenny affirmed "And you have to admit, she wasn't very happy about being here with you, was she," Jenny pointed out.

"I suppose not," Stacey agreed.

"Is she pretty?" Jenny asked, changing the subject slightly.

"Who, Wendy? You saw her," she laughed. "Didn't you think so?"

"I didn't see her body," Jenny explained.

Harriet smiled. "She's perfect," she replied, smiling wistfully. "A lovely little nymph. Such a beautiful slender body. Firm, ripe little breasts, just the right size to..." Harriet stopped, clearly embarrassed by her own lucidity.

"To cup in your hands?" Jenny finished the sentence for her.

"I shouldn't be talking to you like this," Harriet told her.

"Why not?" Jenny asked. "Didn't I tell you, I think we share the same interests?"

"Yes... but..."

"But nothing. You can talk to me as openly as you would to yourself," Jenny encouraged. "Go ahead. Tell me exactly what you feel," she told the woman, looking deeply into her eyes.

Harriet smiled again, admitting, "I so wanted to squeeze them. To kiss those pretty, pouting lips, and wet my finger in that sweet, tight little hole of hers. I love the idea of making them moan while I'm kissing them," she breathed.

"You see Harriet. We do have a common interest," Jenny laughed.

Harriet Stacey mused the situation. "My problem is, finding one to play with. One who won't tell," she admitted.

"You're taking a bit of a chance though, aren't you?" Jenny suggested.

"You mean, coercing girls into letting me have my way with them? Yes, I suppose so." There was a pause. "You know," she went on, "I would never have imagined revealing anything like this to someone I've only just met. I can barely believe we're actually having this conversation."

"I do seem to have a surprising knack for putting people at ease, don't I," Jenny told her.

There was another pregnant silence for a moment. "Wouldn't you prefer to have a girl give herself voluntarily?" Jenny enquired at last.

"Huh! Who's going to do that for me?" Stacey asked, looking decidedly dejected.

"You might be surprised," Jenny replied. "You know my daughter Angela, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I know Angela. She's in my Thursday class."

"What if I told you that Angela would do anything you wanted."

"Huh! Stacey retorted. I'll believe that when I see it. Anyway, I wouldn't try anything on with her."

"Why not? Isn't she pretty enough?" Jenny sounded offended.

"You have to be joking. She's gorgeous."

"So? Why not then?"

"Well, she's your daughter, to start with," Stacey reasoned. "Wouldn't you be angry?"

"Doesn't bother me," Jenny smiled. "I have fun with her all the time."

"What? You'd do something like that with your own daughter?"

"Why not? Just because we're related, doesn't mean we can't enjoy some good sex together," Jenny laughed.

"But... your own daughter?"

"Surely you're not suggesting I should deny my own daughters the pleasures that I would give to anyone else?"

"Daughters? Plural?"

"I have two daughters, and they both like sex... surprisingly enough," Jenny told her, with a sarcastic smirk.

"Well," Stacey looked at Jenny sideways, "I still couldn't." Jenny just looked at her, waiting patiently for the reason. "She's always with that little minx Macey. I never see them apart," the woman explained.

Stacey's eyes became misty, and she smiled slightly.

"You like her, don't you," Jenny observed.

"Who? Macey or Angela?"

"Either. Both," Jenny replied, with a smile.

Stacey didn't reply, but Jenny could tell her inner thought was affirmative.

"Would you like some fun with them then? Maybe together?"

"You could never arrange that," Stacey challenged her.

"Why not? I often have whole weekends of threesomes with them."

"Could you really get them to do something like that? I don't believe you!" Stacey exclaimed.

"Why not give me a chance to prove it on Thursday, then you'll believe it. Trust me. I can convince Angela to do anything I ask of her," Jenny revealed.

"Really?" Harriet exclaimed.

Jenny ignored the question, posing another. "What do you do with these girls when you get them here?" she asked.

Harriet Stacey became very cagey.

"Don't be shy. I'm sure it's nothing that I haven't done with scores of girls."

"Well... you know... just touching, kissing. You know."

"Did you ever eat them?"

"What do you mean?" Harriet asked cautiously.

"You know what I mean. Do you ever taste their sweet little pussies?"

"No! Of course not," Stacey replied.

"How about having them do it for you?" Jenny asked, smirking.

"Huh! Chance would be a fine thing."

"But you've been with girls or other women before, haven't you?"

"Not as often as I would have liked." She hesitated. "No. Not really," she admitted at last.

"Do you prefer more mature lovers then?"

"Oh no. I like sweet young things, but finding a willing partner isn't easy for someone like me."

"Well... perhaps I may have the perfect panacea for you," Jenny smiled.

"What do you mean?" Harriet replied, looking more interested.

"Would you like to have my Angela do that for you?"

"Oh my God. That would be so incredible."

"You could have them both. Angela and Macey. Maybe you could eat one while the other does the same for you." Jenny smiled. "Get them to take turns," she laughed.

"That would be something," Harriet mused.

"But honestly," Jenny told her, looking serious. "You really shouldn't put your position here in jeopardy by taking advantage of girls against their will. Heaven knows you're taking a big enough risk by playing with schoolgirls anyway. Don't go putting yourself in even worse danger."

Stacey sighed. "You're right I suppose," she conceded. She mused the idea for a moment. "Do you really think you could get your Angela to do something like that for me?" she asked.

"Of course," Jenny smiled. "Like I said, my darling daughter will do anything I ask of her. Trust me."

"Oh my God. You're making me feel so horny," Harriet replied.

There was a brief pause as Jenny looked at the woman's expectant face. "Perhaps I ought to help you with that?" Jenny suggested, albeit reluctantly. "You're not my usual type, but I suppose I could make an exception as you've got me started," she smirked.

Harriet moved forward and slipped her arms around Jenny's neck, raising her face and gazing into the captivating eyes in awe.

"I'm still not very pleased with you for sending pretty little Wendy home though," the woman complained, with a playful pout. "I was looking forward to some fun with that one."

"I told you. She'll be ours. All in good time. But right now she's under age."

"Only by a few days," Harriet reasoned.

"A few days. A few months. A few years. Where do you draw the line?" Jenny asked.

Even as she uttered the words, Jenny was wrestling with her own conscience to ignore the hypocrisy of her seemingly moral statement. "Anyway," she added, finally emerging victorious in her overarching lust for the girl, "we'll have our fun with her soon enough. We'll treat her to an eighteenth birthday party she'll never forget," she grinned.