After School Delight Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie hesitated. "I'm not," came a voice from the kitchen. Ges' face appeared in the doorway. "Can I have her if you're fed up with her?" Angie's younger sister asked.

"I'm not fed up with her," Angie insisted, firmly.

"But, you two have been cooling off just lately, haven't you?" her mam suggested.

"Maybe... Just a little," Angie admitted, with a sigh.

"There you are then," Jenny told her. "It would do you both good to have a break."

"Ooohh. Goody," Ges squealed, excitedly.

"Don't go getting any ideas," Angie warned.

"Anyway, Macey won't be here," Jenny added, before Angie could challenge her sister again.

"Why not? She always comes to stay with us at the weekend."

"I have an idea she may be somewhere else on Friday night, this week," her mam revealed.

"Huh!" Angie retorted. "When was that decided?" she asked.

"Tomorrow," Jenny told her, smirking. "Don't worry. We'll be having our fun with pretty little Wendy this weekend. All of us," she told them.

So, the next day at school; that was the Wednesday, Angie and I sought out Wendy during the lunch break.

"Hello," Angie introduced herself with a smile, as we approached. "I'm Angie, and this is my fwiend Macey."

"I know who you are," Wendy replied, looking decidedly suspicious.

"It's alwight," Angie told her with a laugh. "We don't bite."

"What do you want?" Wendy asked. It sounded a little rude, but I'm sure she didn't mean it that way. She was just unsure about us.

Angie looked at me and smiled, then back to the brunette girl. "I was told it was your birthday," she said. "My Mama gave me a pwesent for you."

She held out the wrapped package for Wendy to take.

"What is it?" Wendy asked, her expression quickly changing to one of excited curiosity.

"Why don't you open it?" Angie suggested.

Wendy took the gift and quickly ripped the paper off to reveal a dark box with a picture of a personal trimmer on the front, and the words Lady Shave Deluxe, in large pink letters.

"Do you know what it is?" Angie asked.

Without looking up, Wendy nodded.

"Do you know why you've been given it?"

She looked back and forth from one to the other of us, then silently nodded again.

"Would you like me to show you how to use it?" Angie asked her.

She shook her head, looking concerned. "No, thank you. I don't think so."

"Are you sure?" Angie pressed the girl, eagerly. She looked at me, licking her lips, then back to Wendy, biting her lip. She had a faintly predatory look about her, which worried me more than just a little. "I'd be happy to do it for you," she offered. "wouldn't we?" she added as an afterthought, looking back to me again. "We could go to the toilets and do it for you there."

I didn't have much doubt about what would happen if we got her into the relative privacy of the toilets, and I think Wendy realised the same.

"Do you do it for her?" she asked, nodding toward me.

"No," I replied, quickly interrupting, before Angie could reply. "I do that myself."

Angie glared at me as if to say 'Thanks very much - not.' "I do it for my sister," she countered.

I resisted the temptation to add, Everyone does it for your sister.

"We'd be happy to help you," I suggested, in an effort to make amends with Angie.

Wendy looked back and forth between us again. "Thank you," she began, "but I'm sure I'll be able to manage."

Angie looked disappointed. "Oh. OK then. If you're sure."

"I am, thank you," Wendy told her, smiling sweetly, a slight nervous look in her eye.

"Just be sure to pull the skin tight," I suggested kindly, with Angie adding, "Don't want to nick yourself, do you." She smiled.

"OK," Wendy agreed, smiling nervously.

"Oh, and," Angie turned back to add, "just a suggestion, but... don't wear any deodowant tomowow."

"No?" Wendy queried, looking surprised.

"No! None at all. Not anywhere," Angie affirmed.

"Why not?" the little brunette asked, looking puzzled. "I don't want to smell all sweaty."

"Don't wowy," Angie told her. "No-one will mind. It's just that... well... nobody likes the taste of deodowant," she smiled, staring pointedly at the girl for several seconds, before turning away again.

"Did you give her the present?" Jenny asked as we arrived at Angie's house after school.

"Of course," Angie told her.

"And I suppose you offered to help her with it?"

"She said she wanted to take it home to try it out," I interrupted, saving Angie the embarrassment of having to lie.

Jenny smiled. "Good girls," she said. "I do so want to be first with her."

"Is that the new girl you're talking about?" Ges asked. "You said we could all play with her," she complained.

"And so we can sweetie," Jenny told her youngest, "but that will be at the weekend. I have to meet her tomorrow, to... get her ready."

"Oh. OK," Ges smiled, her simple mind satisfied once more.

I looked at them in surprise. It would be the first time they had openly involved Ges in any group activities as far as I knew. Ges just grinned. I looked at Angie and she shrugged. 'Oh well' I thought. I supposed there was no real reason why she couldn't be included - as long as we didn't go advertising the fact to all and sundry, that is.

The rest of the evening went much the same as usual, except I felt that Ges was paying me rather more attention than normal. She kept looking at me and smiling, and whenever we would all sit together, like when we were watching TV, she would insist on sitting next to me, and pressing herself up against me, and she would keep turning and grinning. It made me feel a little uneasy, but more so because Angie wasn't objecting as much as I felt she ought to. It seemed as if she was happy to let her sister take far too much interest in me.

And when it was time for me to leave, Ges went outside as usual, but Angie seemed to take little or no notice. I met Ges outside in the alley, as we had done so many times before, but on this occasion she was so forward that I hardly recognised the shy young girl she had always been until then.

I had to admit to myself, it excited me to think that in a few weeks it would be her birthday, and we would be free to do whatever we wanted - with Angie's consent, of course.

Thursday seemed to drag, but eventually our gym session came and ended. Unsurprisingly, Angie and I were asked to stay behind, and I couldn't help wondering what wicked treats Jenny had planned for us. It was obvious that she had to be behind this. After all, she had been dropping so many hints the previous evening, you would have had to be brain-dead to have missed them. Added to that, there was the fact that she had given Wendy such an outrageously provocative birthday gift, we knew the little brunette would have to be the star attraction.

... To be continued...

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.