After School Delight Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing," Polina replied, sounding nervous, "but I must work. I have to clean school."

"Do it later," Harriet told her, pressing her cheek against the side of the woman's head from behind.

"I must do now," Polina objected.

"Do it tomorrow," Jenny purred, her voice warm and inviting.

"I get into trouble," she whined, half heartedly.

"You're already in trouble," Jenny giggled. "You have an itch, and I'd like to scratch it for you," she said, smiling lasciviously.

Polina looked worried. No, that wasn't quite it. It was more that she was torn between running and giving in.

"Don't fret my love," Jenny told her, soothingly. "You know you're going to enjoy it."

The woman looked at her, apparently struggling to think of some legitimate, believable means to escape the inevitable.

"I like your hair," Polina blurted at last, clumsily changing the subject. "You have horse's ass," she said, laughing nervously.

"What?" Jenny retorted, pulling away and looking horrified, almost angry.

"Horse ass. Like me," Polina explained, flicking her hair and looking surprised at Jenny's volatile reaction.

"Ha!" Harriet laughed, "She means your pony tail," the teacher explained, sniggering. "Her English is so poor."

"Oh," Jenny replied, with a laugh. "Yes. I have a horse's ass," she smiled, moving back a little closer.

"And... who was it who told you, that this..." she said as she flicked Polina's hair, "is called a horse's ass?"

"Some girls. How you are saying... grupa?"

"A group?" Jenny offered.

"Da. A group."

"Do you know who they were?" Jenny enquired, at the same time that Harriet asked her. "How many?"

"Da. I know them." She held up her outstretched hand, saying, "Five, maybe six?"

"And they all hang around together?"

"Da. All together. Two gold hair girls are leaders. They call me Horse's Ass," Polina revealed, looking slightly worried. "This is bad?"

"Hmmm. I have am idea who these girls might be. I also think someone is playing a nasty trick on you," Jenny told her.

"Oh," the woman replied, looking embarrassed. "I am thinking Horse Ass is not good name?"

"It's really called a Pony Tail," Jenny told her, smiling. "No matter, You know now... and we can always get our own back."

"What is this Get own back?"

Jenny smiled. "It means, my dear," she said kindly, stroking Polina's cheek, "that we can play a trick on them too. You know? Pay back?"

"Oh. Da," Polina smiled. "Pay back," nodding to confirm her understanding.

"So... you are the janitor."

"Da," Polina nodded, looking happier.

"And, you like what you do here?"

"Da. Is good to work here."

"But you must find it difficult, don't you?" Jenny asked.

"No," Polina laughed. "This easy. Not hard work for me."

"That wasn't quite what I meant," Jenny told her.

"No?" Polina replied, looking puzzled.

"No," Jenny smiled, shaking her head. "I meant, you must find it difficult with all these young girls around. Because you like girls, don't you."

"No. I not do this thing here," she objected, beginning to look a little nervous. "I work here."

"You know you want them though. So many pretty young things. It must be very..." Jenny traced a fingertip from Polina's shoulder, down her arm, adding the words, "distracting for you. No?"

"I know what you say," Polina replied, "but I not do this," she insisted, backing away toward the door.

"Maybe... but you want to, don't you," Jenny insisted. "You like girls, don't you?" she asked. "You said you like girls. Most men like girls. Boys like girls."

"I know this, but I am not man, or boy," she replied defensively.

"I don't understand," Jenny told her, looking puzzled. "Why would you bother to tell us such a detailed story of your early life, and your obvious love for other girls, only to deny your lust for them? Why resist following a similar course when a clear opportunity arises?"

Polina had no answer.

"You might be surprised to learn just how many girls like like to have fun with other girls," Jenny went on, "and many women like to play with young girls too." Polina looked worried. "Harriet and I both like girls," Jenny told her, turning toward Stacey, "don't we!" she affirmed, "and we know you like girls too," she added, purring the words lustfully.

Polina shook her head in pointless denial.

"Just think about all those pretty young ladies. Such lovely faces," she teased, "and sweet, tender young bodies. So fresh and innocent. Some not so innocent," she smirked. "All those beautiful, nubile young girls. It must be very tempting for you. Isn't that why you came in here today? Weren't you hoping to catch Harriet with one of those pretty young things?"

"I not know what you mean," Polina objected, clearly horrified at being caught out.

"It's Ok," Jenny reassured her. "We know how tempting they are. We both like young girls too, she said. Maybe we can help you."

"I can not do this thing," Polina protested, shaking her head. "They will give a sack to me."

"She means she'll get the sack," Harriet translated.

Jenny turned to face Harriet and smiled. "I got that," she said, nodding, then turning back to Polina. "You don't need to worry about that. No one is going to find out. If they did, she would lose her job too..." Jenny told her, nodding toward the teacher, "along with any hope of getting another," Jenny explained. "No one will find out. We'll make sure of that."

Polina looked back and forth between the two of them, considering the tempting possibilities.

"Wouldn't you like to have some fun with one of those pretty young things?" Harriet asked, smiling suggestively.

"Stop this. Please. You get me all wet," she smiled, wriggling around in her shorts.

"I know you want them," Jenny told her. "Show me," she demanded.

"Show what?" Polina asked.

"Show me the wet," Jenny smirked.

The brunette shook her head. "Someone can see," she objected.

"No," Harriet countered. "There's no-one here. You said so yourself."

Jenny stepped toward her and slipped her arms around the slim waist, reaching for the cords tying the tabard. She pulled on one cord and it fell open.

"Let's get rid of this, shall we?" she said softly as she lifted the tabard up and over Polina's head.

There was that familiar, faint whiff of body odour again as the brunette raised her arms. "Hmmm... A bit sweaty?" Jenny commented.

"Not fair," Polina whined. "I am working all day," she explained, with a frown.

"No need to worry," Jenny assured her. "I quite like it." She smiled, glancing down. And these are nice, she complemented, teasing the stiff nipples that were distorting the shape of Polina's otherwise snug fitting tee-shirt.

"Oh," the woman squealed slightly, looking embarrassed.

"Come now," Jenny told her. "Surely you're not shy? Not with us," she teased.

The pair took Polina's hands and pulled the reticent woman into the office with them, closing the door behind them and pushing her up against the wall on the inside.

"No. Please. I can not do this. I have to work," Polina objected, turning away and reaching for the handle, but Jenny pushed her hand up against the door to stop the woman from retreating.

"I don't think you really want to go, do you?" she asked.

"No. Stop this," Polina continued to resist, feebly, shaking her head. "I must not be like this."

"Who's to know?" Jenny persisted. "Come on Harriet. Help me with this."

Between the pair of them they began to strip her.

"What you are doing?" Polina objected.

"We're going to give you a wash my love," Jenny told her, smiling.

"No," she complained. "I must do my work."

"Do it tomorrow," Jenny told her.

"No. I must not," came a languid, whining objection.

"You know you want to," Jenny told her.

"No-one will ever know," Harriet coaxed.

"Come on baby. You want this," Jenny insisted.

A few moments later, Jenny had pulled the tee-shirt up over Polina's head, tossing it to the floor. Harriet fell to her knees, gripping the hem of the shorts and pulling them down to the Romanian woman's ankles with her. A skilled hand reaching behind Polina's back, released the simple catch on her flimsy bra, which pinged forward releasing a pair of firm, ripe breasts, sporting beautifully stiff, dark nipples, as Harriet pressed her cheek to Polina's thigh, inhaling the rich, pungent vaginal aroma.

"My God, I can hardly wait," the teacher moaned as she kissed the silky soft skin, high on the thigh, just below the damp patch in the gusset of Polina's panties.

"Please. I must not do this," Polina continued to resist feebly, as Jenny pulled the near naked woman away from her kneeling accomplice and led her toward the shower.

She quickly unfastened the front of her summer dress, letting it slip from her shoulders and catching it deftly with one hand as she stepped out. She tossed it aside to fall in an untidy heap on a nearby bench, and as they stood facing each other, Jenny reached out with both hands to grip Polina's waist, sliding them upward until she could cup the firm, perfectly shaped breasts of the semi-reluctant woman, squeezing and kneading them as Polina closed her eyes in tormented pleasure.

"Come, my love," Jenny said softly, leading Polina by the hand to enter the shower room, closely followed by a highly excited looking Harriet Stacey.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asked.

"With you two?" Harriet replied, in a surprised and slightly disappointed, questioning tone.

"With your clothes on?" Jenny smirked.

"Oh. Yes. OK," she conceded, waiting behind to hurriedly remove her track suit and underwear.

By the time Harriet joined them, less than a minute later, Jenny was already up close and getting extremely personal with Polina, who was clad in only a flimsy pair of flesh coloured lace panties. Harriet, on the other hand, was totally naked, her less than pert breasts sagging a little, a sign of her advancing age, and probably a good deal of ill-treatment from self-administered lust over a number of years. The rest of her body, on the other hand, was in reasonable shape, a product of her chosen career, no doubt. Her only other less than attractive feature, was a thick bush of black curly muff, that would have been extremely difficult to avoid creeping from the sides of even the most unflattering of grannie knickers.

Polina too was completely nude, her underwear lying discarded on the floor to one side. Her body was extremely trim looking, given her age, and the thicket of pubic fur that adorned her groin was similarly dark, but far less unkempt than the teacher who was currently admiring her.

At that particular moment Polina appeared somewhat subdued, as if perhaps in some entranced state, in stark contrast to her rather more animated behaviour from just a few minutes earlier. Harriet puzzled for a moment, finally shrugging off the idea, and putting it down to the woman's total submission of her sylph like frame to the intensity of Jenny's dominant libido.

Their mouths were locked in a passionate kiss, with Jenny's right hand pressed tightly up between Polina's parted thighs, moving slowly and deliberately, as the brunette moaned in passive abandon. They hadn't even bothered to turn the shower on, completely overlooking Jenny's original ruse of giving the lady janitor a thorough ablution.

The teacher admired Jenny's statuesque form. She was still surprisingly shapely for a woman of her age, with very little cellulite or body fat, and her unfettered breasts were still firm and rounded.

"My God Jenny. How do you do this?" Harriet asked in amazement.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Jenny replied, looking up and smiling, "I can be very persuasive when I want to."

Polina opened her eyes slightly, looked toward Harriet Stacey, and smiled, then closing her eyes again she let her head fall back, relaxing in the arms of her new-found lover.

"Remember what I told you," Jenny said to her nude partner. It sounded like some sort of warning, but it came with a smile and a kindly tone.

As Polina began to whimper softly, her hips began to gyrate in sympathy with the slow, regular motion of Jenny's hand, the English woman's kisses progressing downward, until she could reach her tormented partner's shapely breasts. She proceeded to lick all around the firm, mammary flesh, occasionally gripping one stiff nipple between her lips and tugging gently, as her middle two fingers probed the woman deeply.

Before long, Polina was moaning like some rampant whore. "Ooohh. Oh no. I cannot do this. You make me feel like naughty little schoolgirl," she cried, then gasped.

"I think we'd all like one of those," Jenny laughed, "but we'll have to settle for each other for now."

"Oh. You are very wicked lady," the naked Romanian giggled.

"My turn," Harriet told her, moving in for her first kiss.

As she slipped her hands around Polina's waist, she craned her neck, reaching up to kiss the taller woman. Polina accepted willingly, and Harriet reached up to squeeze one firm breast as they lost themselves in a wave of passion.

For a few moments Polina's new partners exchanged kisses with her and each other, and while one was kissing the Romanian, the other was bending low to suck on her nipples. Very soon she was crying out, close to orgasm.

"Quiet baby," Jenny soothed.

"Don't worry," Harriet countered. "There's no-one around to hear," she laughed.

The pitch of Polina's cries increased until Harriet was sure she would come, but suddenly she stopped grinding her hips and began to pant.

"What's wrong?" Harriet asked.

"I stopped her," Jenny replied with a wicked smile.

At that very moment, Polina began to move her hips again, aching to resume her pleasure, but it was in vain. Jenny wouldn't let her continue.

"Please," she moaned, still gasping and panting.

"OK baby." Just a little more, Jenny relented.

Soon she was grinding away again, and for almost a minute she enjoyed the sensation of the two women's kisses, both sucking on her engorged nipples, and Jenny's two middle fingers probing her so expertly. Until, that is, once more she came close to orgasm, and again Jenny stopped.

"Oh no! Please," Polina cried. "Do not stop. Let me finish," she begged.

Jenny laughed. "No baby. I'm going to keep you going for as long as I can. We're going to give you the best time you've ever had."

She looked at Harriet, who was also obviously excited by the situation. "Go down on her," Jenny ordered.

Harriet hesitated, looking at Jenny. nervously. "I've never done anything like this before," she admitted.

"No!" Jenny exclaimed in disbelief. "You're joking, surely. You must have!"

"No. Never," she repeated. "I wanted to, of course, but I've never had the nerve."

"But, the stories I heard about you with the girls from the senior form. What about Suzanne Baker? My daughter told me about you with her."

"Just stories," Harriet revealed. "Some girls have a tendency to exaggerate, she explained. "Yes, I like to pet them. Kiss them. Maybe play with them a little," she revealed, "but I never did anything like this. Not with any of the girls. I was always too afraid of what might happen if we got caught."

"Hmmm," Jenny mused. "Much the same as if you'd been caught not taking them all the way, I shouldn't wonder," she told the woman. "You're a teacher, after all. Yours is a position of responsibility and trust. The authorities would crucify you if they found out."

Harriet sighed. "I was stupid, wasn't I," she said.

"A little I suppose, but no matter. All that is behind you now. We're going to have some proper fun from now on," Jenny smiled encouragingly. "You just wait and see."

Harriet nodded, smiling nervously as she fell to her knees once more, this time in front of the naked Polina.

The woman looked down and smiled, parting her knees wider as Harriet pulled Jenny's hand away, raising her open mouth to the moist thicket of dark bush between Polina's thighs.

"Clean my hand for me," Jenny ordered.

Harriet looked perplexed, but she obeyed, just for a few moments, until courage prevailed and she discarded the hand, pushing it aside and extending her tongue to test the flavour of Polina's sopping wet slit. The Romanian moaned and leaned back, parting her thighs wide to allow the gym teacher access to her open crotch. As she did so, Harriet gazed up to see her prone new lover and Jenny, sharing a passionate kiss, with Jenny's hand squeezing and kneading one firm breast, and Polina's hand now reaching inside Jenny's panties.

"That's right my love," Jenny whispered. "Do that for me."

"Oh!" Polina exclaimed in surprise. "You have no hair here?"

"Of course not," Jenny replied, smiling. "Lady parts taste so much sweeter when the skin is bare," she added. "Wouldn't you agree Harriet?" she asked.

"I wouldn't know," the gym teacher replied, raising her head for a moment, "but I can imagine," she added. "Beautiful smooth, sexy bare skin," she laughed, before dipping her head down again to thrust her open mouth against the wet fur that was Polina's crotch.

"Oh my," she murmured. "This is so much softer than mine."

She began lapping and slurping greedily, plunging her tongue as deep as she could reach, delighting in the sounds that their mutual partner was making.

Jenny smiled and gave Harriet a few moments, then stopped her. "Let's have that shower, shall we?" she suggested.

"Good idea," the teacher agreed, standing to reach for the tap.

"Hey!" Jenny squealed. "Just a minute. I still have my panties on," she laughed, wriggling out of them. "Can't go home with wet panties, can I," she reasoned.

"Why not?" Polina countered, with a wry smile. "I will have to."

They both looked at her, puzzled at first, then laughed, realising what she meant.

There was a metallic squeak from the tap and Polina let out a squeal of surprise as the initial cold of the spray wetted her naked body, making her nipples stand proud. Harriet lowered her head into the warming spray, closing her lips over one stiff nipple as she slipped her arms around the passive woman's waist, as Polina turned her head toward Jenny to accept another long, deep kiss.

The willing thighs parted again as Harriet's hand slipped down over one hip, and around the front to slide down over the wetted bush of Polina's pubic muff. She slipped a finger into the woman, now lapping and sucking on one ripe breast as Polina pushed her groin forward to eagerly accept the probing.

"Another," Polina cried.

"Another what?" the confused teacher cried.

"Fingers," Polina gasped. "More fingers."

Harriet inserted a second finger, prompting Polina to whisper, "Oh yes. Fuck me," to them. "Both of you, fuck me."

"Don't you think we'd better wash you first?" Jenny laughed.

Harriet removed her fingers and was about to reach for the soap when Polina stopped her, gripping her wrist and raising the teacher's hand to her own mouth.

"Mmmm," she murmured, drawing Harriet's two middle fingers into her mouth to suck them clean as she smiled at the gym teacher. "I love the taste of cunt," she whispered. "I am hoping you taste this good," she smiled. "Now... you can wash me," she breathed.

Harriet smiled and began to lather Polina's neat pubic muff as Jenny took the soap from her and attended to the rear.

"Oh no! Oh please!" Polina cried softly, in an obviously fake objection, while making no attempt to escape their intimate lavation of her most personal parts. Every now and then, she would turn her head to accept a kiss from one or the other of them, allowing their fingers to explore her more intimately.