After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it didn't last long.

She pulled back and raised herself again, and as Suzie's face again turned puce, Angie laughed, leaning forward to bury the entire length into her once again.

Now that she wasn't fighting it, I could reach down between us and tease Suzie's clitty while Angie was reaming her.

"Does that feel nice?" I asked.

"Ooohh..." she moaned, nodding slightly.

"Didn't I tell you you'd like it?"

"You're a bad, bad girl," she groaned. "You're so bad. Both of you."

"Aren't we just," I agreed.

She looked up at Jenny who was still giving Ges an intense fingering. "You're all bad, she whined."

"And don't you just love it?"

"Ooohh... Oh... Yes. I can't resist you. Ooohh... Yes," she moaned, pushing back against Angie each time my lover pushed forward.

"Itold you, you wouldn't believe what we would do," Angie told her.

Suzie just laughed, or tried to, the sound punctuated with moans and cries as Angie gave her more than she could have possibly imagined. Once again, she pulled back, returning it to Suzie's pussy while I continued to tease her clitty, pressing it up against the gnarled shaft as it moved in and out.

"Oh God," she cried. "Oh God. Please. Let me finish," she begged. All at once, Angie became more energetic, frantic almost, pumping the thing into her faster and faster.

The look on Suzie's face was a picture. The tension.The serious concentration. The pain mixed with her pleasure, and the need for satisfaction. She raised herself up to a point just a few inches above me, and her nipples were caressing mine again, but this time more randomly. It felt beautiful.

There was a look in her eyes that told me she was close. Her breath became shorter, panting, gasping, and her face contorted as she began to cry out more loudly.

Eventually she came with a scream that I thought the neighbours would hear in the next street, finally collapsing on top of me in a heap of sweaty flesh.

I looked to my left as Suzie's lips caressed my neck. Jenny was smiling down at us, her right hand still moving gently between her younger daughter's thighs as her left hand moved under the girl's arm, squeezing and fondling the happy girl's breast.

"Come on darling," she said softly. "Time I was taking our guest for a clean up. Why don't you two play with Macey for a while? Hmmm?"

She looked across to Angie, who smiled and slowly climbed up from the bed, allowing the glistening shaft to flop from the exhausted girl, still lying on top of me. She unfastened the strap-on, passing it to her mother who discarded it to the lined bin beside the door with the others, before taking Suzie's hand and pulling her bedraggled form from the bed.

"Come on child," she said softly. "Let's get you into the shower and clean you up. You're not getting into my bed in that state."

She led the girl away, with an arm around her waist, half carrying her. Suzie's hair looked darker than usual from the sweat that had soaked it from her head, but the bunches made her look younger than her years.

"Will they be coming back?" I asked.

"Not a chance," Angie told me, looking a little disappointed. "She always takes the new girl to her bedwoom for the night."

'Always?' I thought. I cast my mind back to my first weekend with them and remembered just how sore I had been on the Sunday. "We'll pwobably get to play with her again in the morning," Angie continued, "but there'll be no west for her tonight," she laughed.

"No west?" I asked, looking at her with a puzzled expression.

She turned and gave me a pathetic look.

"Ohhh," I said, half smiling as I realised my mistake. "You mean 'No rest'," I affirmed.

"Wight!" she replied with a pathetic sigh, dipping her head to one side, then burst out laughing. Ges and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"No west for the ricked," Ges mocked, giggling.

Angie turned and glared at her, but almost immediately she made a snorting sound, and was laughing again.

She shrugged, then smiled. I couldn't be sure if it was intended for me or her sister, as we were standing side by side, but she turned away and reached for the bin near the door. She looked at the filthy, used contents and turned back to face us.

"I suppose I'd better clean this lot," she sighed, picking up the binfull of dirty objects and leaving the room.

She had no sooner turned her back than Ges launched herself at me and thrust her tongue into my mouth once again.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to eat you again," she giggled.

I tried to resist - I really did, but - well, have I mentioned how strong she is? And how good her tongue feels? She pushed me back onto one of the beds and before I knew it she had her tongue inside me. By the time Angie returned, ten minutes later, I was moaning like a whore again.

"Hmmm... Last time I leave you two alone together," she complained, but there was just the hint of a smirk on her face.

"Come and help me," Ges called out, laughing.

"What did you do with the... the... things?" I asked.

"I have to leave them in mum's room," she replied in a 'matter of fact' tone. "I always do. She'll be needing them later," she added.

I looked at her, obviously surprised, but she just shrugged and walked over toward the bed. She laid down beside me putting one arm over me, sliding the other beneath me as her tongue began its usual, sensual lapping at my mouth, while Ges continued the exact same thing between my thighs.

I was in heaven.

About another ten minutes and we were relocating to Angie's room, when two naked figures emerged from the bathroom. Their hair was wet and straggly, but neither seemed to care. Jenny was still helping Suzie along, telling her, "Come along my sweet. It seems such a long time since I've had a bedmatewho could stay the night."

She caught my eye, winked, giving me one of those knowing smiles. That was the moment when I was finally sure - her last all-nighter had been me. That first weekend she had taken me, the same way I felt sure she was about to do with Suzie. She had probably carried me to her bed, and heaven only knows what evil, sordid tricks she got up to with me while my true love had to lie in the next room, listening to the sounds of her mother's lust crazed antics.

So. Angie's mum always took the new girl in there, did she? And it was obvious that Suzie was to be her latestguest. I now knew that I had been her previouslover, but I wondered how many other girls she had taken in there before us, and how long had they been doing this? Had she abused her own daughters in the same way? Knowing what I now knew, there could be little doubt of that. Some long time ago Angie had told me her mother would get her to bring friends home from school with her. How many I wondered? How early had this started? I tried to put it out of my head. It just didn't bear thinking about.

As we stood together in the hallway, vague images from my first weekend began to haunt me from thatlost weekend. I recalled I had been standing on the landing with Jenny, outside her bedroom where Suzie now stood. In my vision we were all naked, just as we all were here. Jenny had her arm around me, just as she now held Suzie, and we were facing a very unhappy looking Angie. Jenny was opening the door, about to take me into her den of lust. I felt inexplicably relaxed, yet anxious too. I had a pretty good idea what was likely to happen there, fully expecting that I would enjoy it, but I didn't like to leave Angie.

"Angela. Why don't you take Geraldine to your room tonight?" her mother had suggested.

"I want Macey with me," my girlfriend had objected.

Jenny's face turned angry as I looked up at her. "Angela! Do as Mama asks you," she said sternly, adding more mildly, "you and Geraldine can have a nice cuddle together can't you. I have some things I want to discuss with Macey tonight."

'Sure!' I thought, as I watched a very dejected looking Angie lead her guileless younger sister into her room. 'Sure, you want to discuss some things - with your tongue between my legs.' How little I realised, that would be just the tip of the iceberg.

As Ges had closed the door, she smiled back at me.

This time it was Suzie who was being coerced into her sordid den, but I could still recall my experience as if it were me there with her right now.

"Now you're mine you little treat," Jenny had whispered after guiding me through the doorway and pushing it closed behind us.

I remember thinking how unusually warm and dark it was in there, and the air was thick with a sickly sweet stench. While my eyes slowly became accustomed to the low light, she led me to the bed, like the sweet innocent lamb that I wasn't. She made me lie across it on my back with my bottom on the edge and my feet on the floor. I have to admit, it didn't take much coercion. I was ready and eager for anything, and Jenny knew that, just as she knew Suzie was ready for it tonight.

"I suppose you're going to fuck me then?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not yet my precious," she replied.

She knelt on the floor in front of me. "There's only one thing I like more than fucking pretty little girls," she said softly, "and that is sucking the sweet honey from their juicy little cunts." She laughed. "But first, I want to watch you please yourself for me," she told me.

"You're right handed aren't you."

I nodded, with half a smile on my face.

"Good. Put your left hand over your tummy, then raise it up and play with your cute little titties. That's right sweetie," she smiled.

"Now squeeze one and play with the nipple. Rub it with the tip of your finger. Good girl. Now put your right hand down on your tummy for me. A little lower sweetie. That's it. Down between your thighs. Open up for Mama. There's my good little girl."

Her eyes were wide with excitement. "Now raise your knees and part them," she encouraged. "Rest your heels on the edge of the bed. That's my clever girl."

She leaned forward to look more closely.

"Now I want you to rub your sweet little slit with your middle finger for me. That's right. Keep doing that until it gets nice and wet. Good girl. That didn't take long, did it," she laughed. "Now slip it inside. That's right. Good girl. Push it right in for Mama. That's good. As deep as you can."

She bent down low, staring at the place where my moving finger vanished into my dank wet slit.

"Why don't you use two my pretty?"

I looked up at her with question in my eyes, and she nodded.

"Watch me sweetie," she told me as she stood there, feet wide apart. "Do it like this." She gripped one of her breasts and squeezed it, making the nipple stand out like some bulbous swollen fruit ripe and ready for sucking, rubbing her index finger across it slowly and seductively. "That's right sweetie," she encouraged. "Just like this."

I mimicked her self molestation, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the sweet sensation.

"Now, put two fingers in," she repeated, her voice soft and seductive.

She knelt beside the bed in front of me. I remembered it as clear as if it were happening, right in front of me. She reached down between her parted thighs and although I couldn't see her hand it was obvious that she was frigging herself.

I did as I was told, pushing my middle two fingers in and she bent over to kiss the back of my hand as I began to lose myself in the moment.

"Oh you sweet little child," she whispered softly as she began to lick my fingers where they entered me while probing herself at the same time. There was no doubt that we were both enjoying the wickedness of our mutual pleasure, as much as each other.

Suddenly,without warning, she gripped the backs of my knees, pushing them high and wide.

I could feel the slimy moisture from her fingers on one thigh, the other hand pulling against my wrist as she barked, curtly, "Get your hand out of the way," and in the same moment I felt the warm wetness of her open mouth slap tightly over my tender mound as her tongue thrust deep into me.

My eyes were closed and with both arms crossed over my chest I squeezed my tiny breasts tightly, pinching the hard little nipples to further excite myself as her tongue plunged into me over and over again.

"My God you're a sweet one," she purred, coming up for air, then down to reach into me again.

She was so greedy, so urgent, and it wasn't long before she had me lurching and jerking, and crying out. I was sweating profusely, the heat in the room helping, as the first orgasm hit me like a train. I think I must have screamed as I began to shudder, but no-one came to my rescue. Angie and Ges were probably in the middle of some passionate69 as I calmed.

The next thing I remember was the flat of her right hand on my lower tummy, and her thumb rubbing against my clitoris while she used her left hand to move something inside me. I raised my head to watch, looking down over the glistening sea of sweat coating my petite breasts and my tummy as she removed the thing from me and held it up while she began to lap at my open pussy. It was one of those lollipops - the candy twist things that Angie and her sister had been using on both Suzie and myself earlier. She fucked me with it for a few minutes, just the way I had watched Angie do with Suzie just a short while ago, occasionally removing it to lap the sweet candy juices from me, then returning it again, quickly bringing me to yet another wild orgasm.

I didn't even have time to recover properly before she was climbing up on the bed beside me, heaving me up to shift me lengthways onto the bed.

She rested my head on the pillow with a loving smile as she laid herself down beside me, sliding an arm beneath me to pull me in close, my sweat mingling with hers, then placing her other hand over mine, she guided my two middle fingers into myself again, using one of her own to force all three into me.

I gasped as our three fingers moved inside me, independently, yet together. It felt as if some evil creature was inside me, bringing me to yet another high, but before I finished she stopped me.

I opened my mouth wide as the pressure stretched me, and I let out a gasp, then a groan.

"Feels good, doesn't it," Jenny encouraged, forcing all three of our combined fingers into me. She leaned over and closed her mouth over one pert little breast, sucking lasciviously on the stiff, wet nipple. How could I possibly have forgotten how she had done that with me.

"Fuck yourself little girl," she said. "Come on. I want to see you fuck yourself."

"It hurts," I remember saying.

"It's going to hurt a lot more than that before we've finished baby. I have a whole set of little soldiers for you to meet..." she paused. "The entire company you might say. Some of them not so little either, she laughed."

She knelt astride my waist, smiling lustfully as she stroked the sweaty flesh.

"Let's have a taste, pretty one," she said, bending low to caress my naked body with her lips.

"Mmmm," she purred as her tongue began to drag slowly up the inside of my thigh, right to the very top. "There's only one thing that I enjoy more than fucking pretty young virgin girls," she said softly, "and that is sucking their sweet, bald little pussies."

"But, I'm not a virgin," I told her with a smirk.

"Really? You've never had a cock inside you, have you?" she responded.

I hesitated.

"Good enough," she affirmed, as she lowered her head and began to kiss and lap at every inch of my exposed flesh, all over my thighs, my tummy and my breasts, sucking and biting at the nipples, then lapping up under the arms as she made such lascivious slurping noises.

"You have such a sweet, salty flavour," she purred. "Come on honey. Let's have a try of that sweet little honey pot again. I bet it tastes really good. You must be so wet by now."

She was so right.

"Lift your knees for Mama," she said softly.

As I did as she instructed, she pushed my legs back until my knees were up either side of my head, and she slapped her wide mouth right over my pussy again.

"Mmmm... Such sweet... sinfully sweaty... salty... sex," she breathed, the words punctuated by her lapping and slurping all around my exposed crotch, devouring every last drop of the juices from me.

"Stay there," she ordered. "That's good. Feet in the air for Mama. Now, open wide for me. Oh yes. That's nice. Oh baby, you look so pretty. So sweet and fresh. Just like a pretty little virgin."

She took a length of red silk that looked like a long scarf, drawing it out like a rope, teasing and taunting me with it.

"Give me your hands," she said softly.

She began wrapping it around my wrists, then looping it through between them until my hands were bound tight together, finally pushing my arms up above my head.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, more curious than afraid.

She smiled. "I'm going to rape you child," she told me, smiling wickedly.

"But, how..." I paused, a question in my voice, "how can you take by force, something that is given freely?" I mused, smiling slightly.

"I like to pretend," she replied, reaching up above me to tie the end of the scarf to the head of the bed. She then moved down and wrapped an arm around my thighs, lifting me as she stuffed a couple of pillows under my back to raise my bottom up from the bed.

"Hmmm. Should I tie your feet too, I wonder?" she asked.

"No need," I smiled back, but she ignored me, taking another long length of scarf and tying it to one of my ankles.

"Open wide," she grinned.

I did as I was told, watching the smile on her face as she passed the length under the bed, catching the end the other side, then binding it to my other ankle.

She sat back and smiled. "Now we're ready," she breathed softly.

"What are you going to do?"

"You know what I'm going to do baby. I'm going fuck you my sweet little virgin child. I'm going to fuck you with my tongue. Then I'm going to fuck you with those."

She pointed to the row of dildos, lined up on the mantle shelf.

"Ok. Let's get this clear," I objected, not feeling completely confident lying there bound helplessly on my back with my arms above my head, my legs stretched out wide, and my groin raised into the air. "I'm not a virgin, I'm not a child, and I'm not a slut," I complained.

She gave me a pathetic, sideways look.

"Ok... well maybe the last one," I conceded with a slight laugh, "but I'm certainly not the other two," I smirked.

"You'll be anything I want to to be, Child!" she told me, accentuating the last word almost venomously as she bent low to press her lips against my bald, exposed mound.

"Mmmm... I just love the feel of fresh young pussy against my skin," she purred. "And that sweet, pungent aroma," she whispered, inhaling deeply as she stroked the soft flesh with her lips.

She caressed all around my mound with her cheek, kissing the very top of my thigh right up into the joint, tracing the tip of her tongue gently all around my labia, before opening her mouth wide to enclose my pussy within. I could feel her tongue begin to tease the opening. I felt myself begin to tremble and I could hear my faint moans as she slid the tip up and down the tingling slit, then flicked my engorged clitty before gently wriggling it into me.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" she raised her head to ask, as my naked body heated and writhed, then without waiting for an answer she had slipped it back into me again.

In that moment, waiting outside Jenny's room, all five of us stood quite naked as she paused with her arm around Suzie, preparing to lead our naive classmate into that den of sin, I was in a daze, lost in a mist of distant memories. We all knew what was in store for Suzie, but I could remember it as clear as day. In my mind I could still see Jenny leaning over me, her arms lifting me, her lips on my nipples, her tongue snaking all over my body, her hands behind my knees, her tongue between my thighs probing me, then some gnarled beast of a dildo strapped to her front as she knelt before me, just waiting, menacingly.