After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his tongue on my neck and shoulder as he indulged himself on the sweat from my naked flesh, and I shuddered at the thought of what he might have wanted to do to me, had there not been anyone else to witness it. He made me ride him for what seemed like an age.

'I wish I could teach him a lesson,' I thought, but I knew that would never happen. Anyway, before I could do anything else my step-dad's voice interrupted us again.

"Time to move on again," he called. This time it was him who I was passed to, and he smiled kindly as he picked me up.

"Did that swine hurt you?" he asked. I shook my head. "If he did," Dad told me, "I'll cut his balls off."

"He didn't," I said, resting my head on his shoulder and nuzzling my forehead into his neck. The bristles on his chin and neck scratched my forehead a little, but it felt comforting.

"Come on honey," he said softly. "I can't do this with you, but I have to make it look like we're doing something. Come in close and let me feel you against me."

He slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me in, trapping the base of his cock between my pussy and his tummy. I could feel his balls pressing up beneath me.

"It's Ok," I whispered. "You can do it if you want."

"No baby, we're family," he whispered. "Besides, you're too small. I couldn't do that."

"No I'm not. They both did it with me. And anyway, I want you to do it. I want to feel you inside me," I told him, looking up into his eyes.

"I can't baby. What if your mammy found out."

"I won't tell her," I told him. "I'd never tell. I won't tell anyone," I assured him, "and you can be sure none of this lot will say anything. They're all as guilty as each other."

He looked doubtful. I raised my knees and gripped him around the waist, interlocking my feet behind him.

"Do it for me Daddy," I moaned. "Put it in me."

He gulped as he looked down at me, then he gripped me around the waist with one arm and reached below me with the other hand, and I gasped as I felt the tip of his thing pressing against my wet little slit.

"You sure baby?" he asked.

"Do it now," I whispered.

His lips caressed the base of my neck as his grip tightened around me, and the warm breath from his nostrils played on my bare shoulder. I let out a slight whimper as he began to ease me down onto it, which developed into an impained cry as he pulled me down and I felt the full magnitude of it stretch me more than anything else I have ever felt.

"Should I stop?" he asked, his beery breath reminding me of the days he would bounce me on his knee, far more innocently than this. There was a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"No! No!" I cried. "Give it to me. I want it all."

I almost screamed as I felt the rest of it tear into me, and I knew that it was too big, but I wouldn't give in.

Soon he was pushing up into me with long, regular strokes, and I cried out with each thrust. "Oh yes! Oh God! Oh yes!" I cried. "Fuck me Daddy. Just fuck me. Oh! Oh! Oh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I screamed.

He held my face and kissed me, but his lips felt wet and slippery, and they tasted sweet, like strawberry.

"Wake up, slut," I heard a woman's voice. It was Jenny. "Wake up you little whore," she laughed.

I opened my eyes and realised I was on my back. My knees were raised and parted, and someone was fucking me with the some enormous strap-on, but I couldn't tell who it was. I couldn't tell because someone else was sitting across my face. There were a pair of thighs pressed against my cheeks, rubbing against me. They were slightly plump and they were squeezing my head. I could feel my hair pulling each time I tried to turn my head. Whoever it was, was kneeling on my plaits, pinning me down.

I looked up but all I could see was a creamy pink tummy performing a weird snaking sort of belly dance, writhing and gyrating above me, and a pair of elbows to either side, the hands reaching up and squeezing the owner's breasts, kneading them as she ground her open crotch against my mouth. I recognised the taste of her sweet pussy immediately, despite the strawberry flavour of the lube that one of the others had obviously used to fuck her, prior to her mounting me. It had to be Ges.

I strained to peer to one side and could see Jenny standing beside the bed, her arms wrapped around Suzie from behind, molesting the nubile girl's body and frigging her as she stood there almost inert, lost in lust and the sensual pleasure of it all, allowing this insatiable woman to do anything she wanted. Suzie's head was twisted to the right, her open mouth accepting Jenny's thirty kisses as the woman's fingers probed between her parted thighs.

As I watched, fascinated, I could feel hands on the bed beside my hips and my legs were hooked over my lover's forearms as she pumped the thing into me over and over again.

"Try not to smother our guest Geraldine," Jenny interrupted. "We don't want any nasty accidents do we," she told her daughter, between kisses with Suzie.

That just confirmed it was Ges, of course, who had climbed up on top of me and was currently straddled across my face with her knees pinning me down by my hair, and even now she was grinding her open crotch down over my mouth, laughing excitedly as she used me to pleasure herself while fondling her own ample breasts.

That only left Angie. It had to be Angie who was humping me. I wanted to reach up and touch her but I couldn't move. I was lying on my arms, which were crossed behind me, ensuring that I stayed put, unable to do anything while my wicked lover continued to pound me.

"Well!" Jenny exclaimed. "Youare a surprise aren't you."

"Mmnmh," I responded, unable to speak as Ges continued to ride her pussy against my open mouth.

"You were calling out to your daddy, begging him to fuck you," she laughed. I must have looked surprised. "Does he really fuck you, slut, or is that just wishful thinking?"

I struggled to reply, but I couldn't make myself understood. I could hardly even breathe freely,Ges was so intent on using me to excite herself. Poor girl, she didn't really understand what she was doing. She just knew she loved it.

I decided that if I couldn't escape her I may as well help her enjoy the time. I extended my tongue and reached up into her as far as I could. She gasped, and bent over, her wide eyes looking down at me excitedly, then she smiled, threw back her head and laughed aloud. I wriggled my tongue around and worked her clitty into my mouth, then began to suck on her while lapping as deep into her slit as I could manage. Angie was still busy ramming the dildo into me and as soon as her sister began to display her enjoyment, she began to fuck me even harder, probably angry with jealousy or frustration.

Ges gripped my head with both hands and began to ride me harder, tossing her head around wildly, and crying out with such intense pleasure as she ground her open pussy against my face, all over my nose, mouth and chin.

"I think you ought to stop that," her mother told her, more firmly. "We wouldn't want to suffocate the poor child, would we."

Ges took little or no notice, but Jenny could see that I was struggling to breathe, and from Angie's position she was quite oblivious to my problem. I began to panic.

"Stop it now!" her mother ordered at last.

Ges looked at her with a sulk, then lifted herself slowly from me, allowing me to take a sudden gasp of air. She looked down with a pout, then a mischievous smile as she raised herself up and lifted her leg away.

"Come and try this one," Jenny told her. "She tastes of chocolate," her mother smiled.

Ges almost leapt from the bed and quickly knelt before Suzie, pushing the girl's knees wide and slapping her mouth over the exposed crotch.

The sudden draught of fresh air felt cold on my face as Ges moved away, and at last I could see Angie. She was leaning forward, supporting herself with her arms to either side of my hips, my legs hooked over her elbows as she pushed her groin forward in slow, steady movements, thrusting the strap-on into me.

I turned my head to the side, watching Ges lapping the sweet juices from Suzie whilst Jenny continued to kiss and molest the girl, and between them they brought her to yet another shuddering climax. By now I had lost count.

"Are you enjoying that?" Angie asked, sarcastically. She meant the fucking of course, not the show going on to one side.

"I'm sowy," she told me, although from the wicked smile on her face I could tell there was no sincerity in her apology.

"You don't look vewysowy," I told her, mocking her speech impediment.

She frowned, then pulled back and rammed the thing into me quite hard. "Mama... Told me to... Do it," she explained feebly, her actions belying the excuse.

"Do youhave to do it so hard?" I asked.

"You Know ... that When... Mama... Tells me to... DoSomething... I Have to... Do it!" she reasoned, ramming the thing into me with every other word.

I let out a 'Ugh' sound each time she did it, and watched the smile on her face as she clearly enjoyed the way it was making me respond.

"That..." Jenny pointed to the generously proportioned dildo that Angie was using, "is Big Bertha," she explained, "and while you were dreaming of your daddy, my beautiful Angela has been introducing you to it..." she paused, leaning forward to whisper softly, "and I'll let you into a little secret. This is not the first time you've felt that one," she added with a smirk.

"I think I... guessed that," I gasped, as Angie continued to ream me with the thing.

Angie raised herself up, lifting her hands from the bed to release my legs as she stretched her arms up, arching her back and lifting that exquisite bust of hers, probably just to torment me a little more.

"Free my arms?... Please?" I appealed.

She smiled down at me and reached down to grip me behind my neck, pulling me forward to ease the pressure on my arms. At last I could pull them free. I raised them into the air and flexed them, shaking my hands to relieve the pins and needles I was feeling after having them trapped beneath me for so long.

Angie laughed softly. There was that unmistakable kindness in her eyes. I reached up to cup those beautiful firm breasts, caressing and squeezing them as the touch of her warm, soft flesh enhanced the tingling sensation in my fingers, while she continued to drive the thick shaft of Big Bertha into me.

She smiled, then gave a wicked little laugh. "You like this, don't you," she teased.

"Only with you," I replied, truthfully.

"How would you like to help me with our wicked guest?" she asked.

"Sounds like fun," I smiled.

"Oh... it will be that," she smirked. "Mum? Could we borrow Suzanne for a while?"

"You going to fuck her?" Jenny asked.

"Oh! How could you even imagine I would do something like that?" Angie replied, her voice sounding as innocent as could be.

Jenny just smiled at us. She twisted Suzie's head around to give her one final deep kiss on the mouth, then guided her over to the bed where Angie and I were still engaged in the most intense coupling. She pushed the girl forward, making her climb up onto the bed and take her place, swinging her leg over to kneel on all fours above me, with her knees to either side of my hips and her hands beside my shoulders.

Angie gripped my knees and lifted them again, raising them behind Suzie's thighs to hold them apart, while still drilling me with Big Bertha. She gripped the back of Suzie's thighs just above the knees and pushed her legs wide, bringing her tummy down into contact with mine until our combined motion began to rub our bald, shaven mounds together.

Suzie began moaning again as the movement of Angie's hips caressed the tops of her thighs. She looked down at me and smiled. Her beautiful 'C' cup breasts dangling down, allowing her nipples to caress mine. It was obvious she was doing it on purpose. She had this look in her eye - an emotional sort of look, loving almost, and she lowered her head, very slowly, to kiss me.

I felt her lips against mine, so soft and warm, as she stared, then closed her eyes, pushing her tummy forward in slow, deliberate movements to rub her crotch against me. It felt beautiful, and I could tell that she was enjoying it as much as I did.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. "Mmmm... Oh, that's nice," she whispered softly. "Oh, that is so sweet." She began to kiss me. "Ooohh. You taste so good," she told me, opening her mouth to extend the flat of her tongue over my lips, almost lapping at me. It was just the way that Angie liked to kiss, and I thought back to that first kiss with Angie in her bedroom, all those months ago.

That was when it dawned on me. I have no idea why it had taken me so long to realise. Of course! That was why Angie liked to kiss me that way. That was how she had learned to kiss in the first place. She was simply doing what she had always done. She had probably been fucked by her mother, using some sweet tasting lube, just like the one Ges had smeared all over me. I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't both been used by Jenny, then made to clean each other with an incestuous69

afterwards. The thought of it was exciting me almost as much as the thick shaft of Big Bertha, still moving inside me, the ridged sides stimulating the stiff nub of my clitoris as Suzie's crotch pressed it down against the shaft.

Now Suzie was moving herself around erotically, rubbing her stiff nipples against mine, stimulating and exciting me, and yes, I was loving it. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Angie kissing me, while she was fucking me.

I was truly loving it, just the way I always enjoyed sex with Angie.

I thought back to just a short while earlier, when Angie and Ges had been sharing Suzie, holding her upturned body with their arms wrapped around her outstretched thighs, and taking turns to dip their heads down to lap at her open crotch, and Suzie's squeals of delight as they plunged their tongues into her, one after the other.

I imagined them taking turns with Suzie, kissing her the way they liked to please each other, with an intense69, right after their mother had fucked them.

"Play with her tits," Jenny instructed, breaking me out of my fantasy.

I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts, bringing myself back to some sense of reality. "Happy to help," I smiled.

I reached up and cupped those lovely full breasts, squeezing them and moving the tips of my fingers around and around over the areoli, while caressing my own nipples with the backs of my thumbs. I squeezed her breasts, making the nipples stand proud, then began rubbing mine with hers. It was so erotic, and all the time Angie was still reaming me with Big Bertha.

She kissed me again, then raised her head.

Suzie twisted her head around to look at Angie. "Fuck me," she whispered softly. "Fuckme baby."

"Wait your turn," Angie retorted.

"It 'IS' my turn," she insisted. "Give it to me baby. I want it inside me."

"You sure?" Angie asked, leading her on. "You may not like it," she laughed.

"I don't care, I want it. I want it now!"

Angie smirked and winked at me. "Your wish is my command," she laughed.

"Just fuck me with it," she moaned.

"Fetch some more lube for your sister, would you Geraldine?" Jenny asked, smirking.

Ges giggled and ran to the drawer in the dresser. "What flavour?"

"Anything you like sweetie," Jenny laughed. "It will be you who ends up licking it off again."

"Ooohh," Suzie squealed. "I can't wait."

Ges picked a small tube from the drawer and turned to walk back slowly, a coy, mischievous look on her face.

"Give it here," Angie said, snatching the thing from her sister and hurriedly opening the seal.

Suzie gasped as she felt a generous blob of the cold gel land directly onto her anus.

"Ha!" You missed, she laughed.

"Did I?" Angie smirked.

"Yeah. You got it on my bum."

"Oh... Well... I didn't miss then, did I," she laughed.

I took Suzie's wrists and forced her arms behind her back, although it didn't seem as if she was resisting. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and pulled her down close to me as Angie forced her legs as wide as she could, pressing down on her lower back.

"Oh no. What are they going to do?" Suzie asked, looking up and suddenly sounding a little scared.

"I suspect they might be planning to enlarge your butt for you," Jenny told her, with a wicked smile.

'At last some real punishment,' I thought.

"No. Please no," she whimpered, but I felt sure she was faking it.

"Just relax Suzie. It's not all that bad. We've all done it," I told her. She began to struggle. "Relax. Just let it happen. If you don't give in, they will probably give you to the boys instead. You don't want that do you?"

"What will the boys do?"

I laughed at such an obvious question. "Can't you guess? What do you think a group of sex mad boys would do with a pretty senior school girl? They will take turns with you. Can you imagine that? Hmmm? They won't just want your fanny either. They'll have you anywhere they can put it... probably two or three at once. And they won't just want it once each," I laughed.

"Please. No," she begged. She sounded serious now.

"Better keep still then. Just relax Suzie. You'll like it. I know you will."

I watched the fearful expression on Suzie's face as Angie removed Big Bertha from me and lined it up with her anus, then just as quickly the look changed again. Now it was a grimace and horror in her eyes as the face and neck turned red. The veins on her neck stood proud as Angie pushed forward. "Try to relax," I told her. "It's really not that bad. Not once it's inside you."

"No! No! I don't like it. It feels horrible," she groaned.

"No it doesn't," I laughed. "It feels nice. Just relax and enjoy it."

She let out a groan and I looked back to the side to see an evil smile on Jenny's face as her hands resumed exploring Geraldine again - groping and fingering her daughter as she watched with satisfaction at Angie's abuse of our new disciple.

"There now," Angie said softly. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Suzie let out a series of cries as Angie repeatedly pushed the thing into her.

"Don't be such a baby," I told her. "Just relax. Let it happen. Tell me you like it."

I held her still on top of me as Angie's thrusting jerked her forward, kissing her neck and shoulder while listening to her tearful moans.

"Can I release your hands yet?" I asked.

She nodded, lifting her head to look at me.

I let go of her wrists and she placed her hands on the bed beside my shoulders again, her tears dripping into my mouth.

"Mmmm... Your tears taste so sweet," I told her. She struggled to force a smile and lowered her head to kiss me again, easing her tongue into my mouth.

"See. You do like it," I smiled.

A relaxed expression came over her as Angie pulled back, then another of pleasure as she leaned forward again, and I assumed that Big Bertha was now penetrating elsewhere.

"Tell me you like it," I prompted. Her eyes opened wide, then her mouth, and she nodded as Angie leaned forward forcing the entire length of Bertha into her. A few short strokes made her moan like a whore, then Angie pulled back and plunged it into her again. Suzie frowned as Angie began to drive it into her again and again, then she gripped my head and forced a fervent kiss on my mouth, almost smothering me. My arms held her tight as her body moved against mine, delighting me as she was slowly moved by Angie's thrusting.

"Give it tome again," I cried.

Angie pulled back and shuffled down once more, bringing a disappointed, "Oh," from Suzie.

I gasped as I felt the magnitude ofBertha again, and Suzie smiled down at me, kissing and lapping at my face as Angie began to drill me once more.

1...7891011...13