After School Delight Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you came close to that once already, didn't you?" I challenged her, thinking back to my 'lost' day.

She just laughed, then plunged the thing into me again, then again, over and over, faster and faster, until I couldn't help the sensation of urgency arising in me. Very soon I was tantalisingly close to what felt like a massive orgasm, but somehow she held me there.

"I'm going to give you the best fucking you've ever had, child," she smiled, plunging it into me quite vigorously and determinedly for a few seconds, then stopping, then thrusting again. She was right. She kept me right on the edge for what seemed like an eternity, while Angie and Ges took turns fucking Suzie. As one got up to take a break, the other would crouch down between her thighs, kissing the sweet soft flesh and lapping the flavoured lube from her sore, over indulged pussy, while the other one prepared to continue with her ravishment. Before long they were spreading their legs above her face and squatting down over her, and in return she would be pleasuring the girl with her tongue while the other was fucking her. Between them they gave her at least two more orgasms while Jenny kept me on the brink, and I kept thinking, 'This is so unfair.'

"Close your eyes child. You must be tired," Jenny whispered at last, after she had all but exhausted me. I did feel sleepy, but I wanted to come. I needed it so badly - it was such exquisite torture.

I did as she told me and let myself drift away in the beautiful feeling, but soon the need was rising within me again. I felt myself tense and my body began to shake uncontrollably. My back arched as I felt warm, moist lips kissing and sucking at my nipples, pinching, pulling and nibbling at them while the ridged sides of the wicked shaft drilled into me over and over again.

An incredible urgency arose within me and I could do nothing to resist it. It felt as if my head was about to explode and I heard myself cry out. No. It was more than a cry - more like a scream. My voice seemed to echo as if I were somewhere away in the distance as my whole body began to shudder with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, and I felt my hands clutch on to anything I could reach.

Suzie's voice cried out, "Owww. Owww. Let go!"

I opened my eyes to find both Suzie and Angie laying side by side with me. They each had one leg crossed over mine, hooked around behind my knees and holding me wide across themselves as they laid on my arms, bending over and biting gently at my nipples. I looked up to see Geraldine's face peering down at me. It was Ges kneeling before me, where I had expected to see Jenny. She was still wearing the black harness strapped around her hips, moving back and forth and driving a long ridged shaft into me, smiling as she watched with interest as my face contorted with a dozen changing expressions.

"That's enough for now darling," Jenny's voice said softly. "Let your sister have a turn."

'For now?' I thought. They had been fucking me for an age.

Ges looked up at her, then back at me with a pout as she pulled back, extracting the thing from me, and I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed. It had felt so good stretching me the way it did, but I was pleased too. I knew that I would enjoy my time with Angie so much better, probably just because it was Angie.

"My turn," my long-time lover said softly, with a loving smile.

Jenny looked up and smiled.

"Ok darling?" she asked. "Try this."

Angie nodded as Jenny offered a slightly longer phallic object to her eldest. This one was quite slender in appearance, purple in colour, with a thick enlarged dome at the tip. She waved it from side to side and grinned wickedly, then tossed it lightly into the air and caught it again.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Don't blaspheme," Jenny said sternly.

I just looked at her agog. She was clearly expecting her eldest daughter to use the thing on me, yet I was being chastised for sayinghell.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"There's no need for bad language," Jenny countered.

"But it's Ok for her to fuck me," is it?

"Of course. Isn't that what you expected when you came here?"

I stared at her. She was right of course. "You are so obtuse," I complained, with just the hint of a smirk, realising that, at least for this argument, I was beaten.

"Whatever!" she replied with a dismissive air, as she tossed the object to Angie who caught it confidently, then expertly affixed it to the harness.

She was ready.

She knelt before me, raising my knees and parting them wide as she shuffled into position. A generous blob of chocolate flavoured jelly lube prepared the gnarled tip of the thing, a few gentle strokes to lubricate my opening, and she slowly and steadily eased it inside me. I must have shed a tear or two as it stretched me, although I don't remember crying. Even so, Angie's voice was soothing, calming me as she began to pump it into me with slow, steady strokes. I distinctly remember the weird sensation of the enlargedknob end moving inside me like a golf ball being pushed up into me then being pulled out again, thrilling me more than I would have imagined possible, while Ges looked on, leaning over and playing with my nipples and laughing excitedly while Jenny diverted her attention to molesting Suzie.

I can only imagine what it must have looked like to anyone looking on; a small, pigtailed blonde with tiny tits, on her back with knees raised and spread wide, feet in the air, being fucked by another nubile beauty with a purple strap-on.

I raised my arms to caress Angie's breasts - those beautiful firm, cone shaped breasts that I loved to hold and caress and fondle. I loved to squeeze them and knead them, watching the pleasure on Angie's face. They felt so firm and solid, but as I began to play with her and tease the stiffening nipples, a pair of hands gripped my wrists and pulled me back.

Jenny's inverted face appeared above mine.

"Hello slut," she smiled.

I just smiled back, enjoying the slow, steady motion of the knob-ended dildo sliding in and out.

"You like being fucked, don't you."

I nodded slightly, still smiling.

"Good," she said softly. "I want you to imagine you're being fucked by a man," she whispered. "Can you think of anyone who might like to have you?" she asked.

I tried to resist, but I couldn't help it. My dad's friend Dave was the face that appeared in my mind's eye. I knew he wanted me. Of course he did. I could tell just by the way he looked at me. He was one of those men who no-one would trust alone with their daughter. The sort of guy who thought of every girl as a potential conquest, and he didn't really care how old (or young) she was. He would say, jokingly 'If she can carry two buckets, she's old enough'. Trouble is, I knew he was wasn't really joking. He struck me as the sort of guy who, given half a chance, would have his way with any little girl, and if she struggled and cried while he was using her - well, so much the better.

"Think about someone who you know wants you," Jenny teased. "Imagine a man. You're sitting on his lap, facing him, she said softly. You have your legs astride him, and his cock is moving slowly inside you."

I think the idea excited me, and try as I might I couldn't avoid his face just popping into my head.

She lifted me up from the bed and Angie slipped her arms around my waist - except, in my head it wasn't Angie at all. It was Dave holding me. I pictured him sitting on a dining chair. I guess his pants must have been around his ankles and I was quite naked, sitting across his lap. His strong arms held me - one low around my back with his hand under my bottom, and his finger was - well, I think you can guess. The other arm was up behind me, the hand hooked over my shoulder, and he was lifting and lowering me gently. I could feel his warm, beery breath on my neck as the thick, warmth of his shaft slid into me, over and over.

Dave and my dad had been friends for years, since I was about six. They were both members of a bowling team. They would usually go bowling on a Tuesday, and Dave would come to fetch Dad to give him a lift to the bowling alley, as we didn't have a car. Dave was one of those guys who watches young girls, particularly small girls. You know the sort - they never seem to do anything, but you still know that your parents wouldn't trust them.

I remember this one time when he came to fetch Dad. Dad had to gowater the horse as he used to say, and left me alone in the room with Dave for a few minutes. Mum was in the kitchen washing the pots after dinner. I could have only been about twelve. I was wearing a loose nightgown and Dave was just staring at me. I knew what he wanted so I decided to tease him. I went over close to him and put my finger in my mouth, sort of innocent like, and looked up at him. My hair was tied up in my usual pigtails. I asked him if he thought my nightgown looked pretty, and I smiled up at him as I leaned forward.

The front of my gown hung open and he could see right inside. His face went very red as he looked down the front, and he said he liked it. I smiled and told him I had been getting a suntan, and I lifted the hem right up to show him the tan lines on my hips.

I wasn't wearing any knickers. Poor guy - his eyes nearly popped.

I know if I had been truly alone with him, he would have raped me. I'm certain of it. He would have ripped the flimsy gown from my otherwise naked body, dragged me to the floor, and pinned me down as he rammed his thick cock into me, while I struggled and screamed.

Except, it wouldn't really have been rape, would it.

I know some guys will tell you that it's every girl's fantasy to be raped. I'm sure that isn't true, but it certainlyis true ofsome girls. I know. I was one of them. And I'm sure there must be a few guys reading this, who would have been only too happy to oblige, had we met at the right time??

The idea excited me. Ever since I moved up from the junior school and began to notice the way some men look at young girls, I could read the wanting in their eyes, and it excited me. There was this old man who used to sit on a wooden bench outside the school gates as the kids were coming out. He would pretend to be reading his paper, but we all knew he was watching the girls.

Sometimes a couple of the older, senior girls would go sit beside him, and often they would strike up a conversation. I wished I had been brave enough to do that. I remember one time I noticed a senior girl beside him. She seemed to have her hand in his lap. He had his eyes closed and he was smiling. I wouldn't mind betting she was squeezing his dick through his pants.

I used to imagine sitting on his lap and letting him do whatever he wanted. The thrill of having a big strong man just take you, and do anything he wanted - everything he wanted - and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it. It excited me.

I used to fantasise about sitting and chatting with him outside the gates after school, then letting him take me by the hand and lead me off to goodness knows where to do goodness knows what, like an innocent little puppy.

Maybe he had some friends that he would want take me to meet. I pictured a crowd of big, burly men all passing me around and having their way with me as I struggled and cried. It got me so wet.

Anyway, I told Dave I liked him and if he wasn't busy one day, maybe he could take me out somewhere. Maybe we could go shopping, or for a picnic somewhere nice.

I know what you're thinking - I was playing with fire. I put my hands behind my back and stared up at him, leaning forward and swinging my body from side to side, making my pigtails sway. I could see I was making him feel uncomfortable so I looked down and there was this enormous bulge in his pants.

He warned me - said I should be careful.

I asked him what he meant, looking all innocent and fluttering my eyes at him.

He said that if I wasn't careful he might be tempted to show me what happens to naughty little girls who tease older men.

"Why? What happens?" I asked, smiling at him, teasingly.

He just gulped, probably afraid to say out loud.

I told him I liked his car. I said I'd never been for a ride in a car, and maybe if he wasn't busy one day we could go somewhere - somewhere nice and quiet - maybe the woods? I moved closer and started to whisper, "We could find somewhere secluded, where no-one else could see... or hear... then maybe, if he wanted, he could f..."

Just at that moment, Dad came back into the room and I never got to finish, but I think Dave knew what I was about to say. I never got to be alone with him anymore. Dad always made sure he was ready any time when Dave called to fetch him after that - or he had to wait outside.

It wasn't long after that, I joined the Gym Club. If you haven't read it, that was when I became obsessed with girls.

As my induced dream continued, I became aware of other voices in the room. Other girls, their moans and cries sounding like mine, excited, pleasured, whimpering, moaning in ecstacy as I too was moaning. I didn't recognise the room, but there was a massive mirror above the mantlepiece. It was a bit like Angie's lounge, only wider, and in the mirror behind Dave, I could see the entire room.

There were four men, all sitting on dining chairs and facing inwards in a circle. Each of them had a girl on his lap, myself being one. I could see the reflection of my face. I was sitting on Dave's lap, looking over his shoulder, gently being raised and lowered, and he was whispering in my ear, "Got you at last, you little tease. Now I'm going to fuck your brains out." Behind me were my dad and two more of his mates from their bowling club, and across their laps they had Suzie, Angie, and Ges, all four of the men having the most intimate time with the four of us.

My dad was immediately behind me, with Angie on his lap, giving her everything I know he always wanted to, from the very first day he ever saw her.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this with you?" he asked her. She just moaned as he lifted her and pulled her down onto his unyielding shaft.

"We'll give them five minutes each lads," he said aloud to the others, "but whatever you do, don't come inside them."

"Why not?" one of the other guys asked.

"Cos if ya let them make you cum, you won't be able to fuck the next one, will ya!" he laughed.

"You're a pretty litte thing ain't you," Dave said to me. "I've wanted you for so long," he growled softly into my ear.

He raised and lowered me on his thick shaft, kissing my neck and licking the sweat from my shoulder as he enjoyed the tightness of my body.

He fucked me for five minutes solid, and I know he was loving it. I could see it in his face. He stopped several times, and it was obvious that if I'd kept moving he would have spilled his cum inside me.

"Ok guys," my dad called out at last. "Time to pass the pussy."

"Awww," Dave complained. "I'm really enjoying this."

"Come on buddy," my dad insisted. "Give her up. You can have that sweet little honey babe next," he laughed, pointing to Ges, who was grinning excitedly.

All the men stood and each one passed his partner to the right. I was given to a plumpish guy who had just been fucking Suzie.

"Hello kid," he said. "I'm Joe. I hope you like sucking cock."

He sat and made me kneel before him. I just looked at the thing, standing upright in his lap, glistening with a mixture of Suzie's blood and pussy juice.

'So she was a virgin after all,' I thought.

"Mmmm... You're a cute little kid, ain'tya," he said, leering.

"I'm not a kid," I objected.

"No? You look like a kid to me," he smiled, "but don't you worry none. I'm like Dave. We like 'em young, and you look just right. Pretty little face, cute little girlie pigtails, skinny little body with tiny tinytitties, and such a fresh looking little girl camel-toe. Ha! If Dave hadn't just been fucking ya, I might have sucked it for ya first. I bet it's so sweet."

'I might have liked that,' I thought.

"Instead," he told me, "ya can suck this clean for me first. Then I'm gonna give ya a fucking like you'll never forget."

Looking around I could see Angie, Suzie and Ges, all lurching around and crying as the three other men had their sordid fun with them.

"Hey bitch!" he growled. "Don't you pay no mind to them. I'm here and you're mine now."

He gripped my head and pushed me down, forcing my mouth over his cock. I could smell Suzie's aroma and taste her sweet juice on the thing, still tainted with blood. It was warm in my mouth and I tried to suck on it but he was pushing me down so hard it almost choked me. I slapped his thigh gently a few times and he released the pressure, allowing me to bob my head up and down on the thing, sucking on it as I did so, which made him relax more. I heard a satisfied moan that sounded more like a woman, but I took no notice.

I did as I was told, lapping all around the shaft right down to the base and up again to the tip. It stank a bit, a mixture of Suzie's pussy juice and the sweat from his groin.

"There's a good kid," he complemented.

"I'm not a kid," I repeated.

"You'll be whatever I want you to be, bitch," he said, pulling me down by my pigtails and forcing the thing into my mouth again. He was trying to choke me, but I resisted.

"C'mere kid," he snarled, hoisting me up onto his lap. "Uncle Joe wants to fuck your tiny brains out," he laughed, "and if you don't cry loud enough I'll just have to slap you around a bit until you do."

"No. Please, no," I feigned, fully understanding what he wanted. He was one of those awful bully types, a bit sadistic - happy to hurt a small girl, but not brave enough to stand up to someone his own size, but as long as I cried and looked scared I felt sure he wouldn't really hurt me.

"You ain't the youngest kid I've ever had," he boasted. "Not by a long chalk, but you might just be the tightest," he added, groaning slightly as he pulled me down onto the thing.

"I was in Beijing this one time," he told me. "There was this big place. Proper whore-house," he said, as he was heaving me up and down. "We paid by the hour. Once inside we could have anything we wanted. There was these little Chinese and Koreans just wandering around. Women and girls - and when I say girls I mean young kids. Really young, and it was like... help yourself.

"A few of the guys grabbed one or two by the arm and dragged them into the side rooms. They knew what they was there for, these girls. We could do anything we wanted with them... Ha!... And we did. Those women didn't know what had hit them, he laughed."

He pulled me back and leaned over to pinch my nipples with his lips, licking and sucking at them, then went on.

"I grabbed three of the cutest little bitches you ever saw, and took them into this room. I made two of them give me a lezzie show while I banged the last one. Man you should have heard her cry. It was such a treat."

'Bastard' I thought, but I daren't tell him that.

"God, I wish I was your daddy. I'd fuck you all the time baby. I'd never let you rest. You'd cry for me every day," he told me, pulling me down onto it, really hard.

'My daddy wouldn't want to hurt me,' I thought. 'My daddy is kind and gentle with me.'

I tried to put my hands on his shoulders to support myself, but I couldn't move my arms. That's when I realised they were bound behind my back. My wrists were each strapped to the other forearm, up close to my elbows.

"You cry for me pretty baby," he said. "I like little girls who cry while I'm fucking them," he whispered close against my ear.

I twisted my head around to the left and I could see Suzie's bare back and her arms strapped behind her, just like mine. Her hair bunches bounced as her head nodded and she let out little cries as he lifted and dropped her, making her ride his dick.

1...678910...13