After School Delight Pt. 09

Story Info
Angie & Macey lure Suzanne back to Jenny's Lair.
47.1k words
4.71
8.4k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
430 Followers

Preamble: Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

If you enjoy this story, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. If I may, I usually like to suggest, one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use any criteria you prefer.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

NOTE: Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, some aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

CAUTION: This episode contains descriptions of scenarios involving Lesbian Incest and sex under hypnosis. Also, please note that whilst there are no descriptions of sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 years, there are several sections with implications of this. If you feel that may cause offense, I recommend you should skip this section.

******************

Tags: Lesbian Incest, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl,

Lesbian Threesome, Mind Control, Strap-On.

******************

WordCount:47,110

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 9 - Retribution.

Angie and I were walking along arm in arm, innocently on our way to her house (ha! Innocently - that's a laugh), when someone called from behind.

"I want a word with you two," the voice barked angrily, making us whirl around in surprise.

It was Suzanne. She must have followed us out of school, but we were so engrossed in our conversation that we hadn't noticed her until she grabbed Angie by the shoulder.

Quick as a flash, Angie quipped,

"Was that it?"

Suzie was taken aback for a moment. "What do you know about Friday?" she asked, accusingly.

"Last day of the week?" Angie suggested, flippantly, as soon as the initial shock had subsided. I couldn't help but snigger.

"Don't be cute," Suzanne seethed. "You know what I mean."

"No? What do you mean?" Angie asked, with a convincingly innocent air.

"Someone came in the changing room right after you two left last Friday."

"You sure it wasn't you?" Angie giggled.

Suzie appeared to be thrown by the double enténdré, but she tried to go on.

"It's just that... we, I mean... I heard a door slam," she continued, rather less confidently. "I wondered if you might have come back for something."

"Last Fwiday, when we left, you were still in there with Stacey," Angie retorted, tossing her head defiantly.

'That was clever,' I thought. She didn't even have to lie to get out of it; she was just being economical with the truth.

Suzie looked angry.

"Look Suzanne," Angie explained. "Fwiday night is the weekend. It's the first chance we get to be pwoperly together. Do you think we're going to hang awound at school when we could be at home having fun?"

"What sort of fun?" Suzie asked, looking curious and more than a little envious.

Angie smiled, one of those coy, alluring little smiles of hers. "Why don't you come with us and find out?" she asked, her voice now soft and inviting.

Suzie looked surprised, almost scared. "I don't think that's a good idea," she replied, nervously.

"Why not?" Angie challenged. "Afwaid you might like it too much?" She was goading her, and it appeared to be working.

"Come with us Suzie," I whispered to her from behind. "I promise you won't regret it."

"I know what you two get up to," she said, looking down her nose accusingly.

"If that's weallytwue, then you'll know how beautiful it is," Angie smiled at her.

Suzie was lost. She just looked between us, uncertain what to do.

"We won't hurt you," Angie said softly, "Pwomise," she added, slowly moving closer. "We just want to make you feel good," she went on, their lips almost touching. "You do like to feel good... don't you?"

"I... I..." she stammered, but she didn't manage to say any more.

"We can do things for you that you simply wouldn't believe," Angie tempted. "All you have to do..." she whispered, gazing deep into the girl's eyes, her lips now making the very lightest contact with Suzanne's, "is just let it happen."

I stood beside them and watched in amazement as Angie raised her hands carefully, lovingly, to either side of Suzanne's face, and she kissed the confused girl so very gently on the lips.

"I... I..." Suzie backed away.

"Come with us Suzie," I smiled up at her.

"I... I can't," she objected.

"Yes you can," Angie countered, still smiling encouragingly. "You want to. You know you do."

"My mum will worry."

"You can call her fwom my house," Angie told her. "You can tell her that you've gone to play with some girls fwom school," she said, her eyebrows rising and falling suggestively, "and you're going to have the most beautiful time of your life. We can give you the most wonderful time Suzie, like you could never believe."

"Tell her it will be more exciting, more beautiful than you've ever imagined," I told her.

"I... I..."

"Tell her that nothing you've ever felt before can compare with what you're going to expewience tonight," Angie smiled, moving closer again.

Suzie looked into her eyes. She looked fearful, and uncertain, but suddenly she grabbed Angie's head with both hands and thrust a long, thirsty kiss on her mouth.

"Hey!" I complained. "That's my girlfriend you're kissing."

She looked at me, shocked at what she had just done. "Don't I get one?" I asked, smirking.

She looked back at Angie, a deep questioning in her eyes.

"Well don't look at me," Angie told her, smiling. "It's her that wants the kiss."

She snatched me from the floor, her tongue reaching into my mouth as my arms wrapped cautiously around her, feeling her body as she held me, my feet dangling as she kissed me, long and hungrily. She felt good and I wanted it to go on for longer than it did.

"Ooohh," I gasped, smiling as she finally released me.

She was smiling, surprised at herself for what she had done. She moved to kiss Angie again, but Angie stopped her. "Let's cawy on with this at home, shall we?" she suggested, smiling invitingly. "No-one will disturb us there."

"Yes," I agreed. "Your house is the perfect place for carrying on," I sniggered.

Angie smiled, took Suzanne's hand and led the way, our confused classmate following on like an innocent little puppy.

"What sort of things?" Suzie asked, as we walked along.

"Hmmm?" Angie queried.

"What sort of things will we do?"

Angie gave a gentle little laugh. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she smiled, "but believe this. After tonight you'll want to come home with us evewy weekend."

Suzie smiled nervously and followed along, Angie leading her by the hand. Hardly another word was spoken until we arrived.

As we walked into the kitchen there was no-one around. "Wait here," Angie told us.

She went to a drawer of the Welsh Dresser in the lounge, and returned with a brush and an elastic hair tie. She turned to face us, and as she raised her arms to brush her hair back I watched Suzie's eyes studying her firm, shapely body. She proceeded to tie her hair back into a pony tail with Suzie and I both mesmerised by her slow, deliberately sensual movements.

"There," she said softly when she had finished. "That's better."

She took Suzie's hand again and led her into the lounge. We stood in silence and waited for a minute, flanking Suzanne.

Angie turned and looked her straight in the eye and began touching the lapels of her blouse carefully, sensually, smiling at her and teasing her a little. Suzanne turned to face Angie and kissed her as I slipped my hands around Suzie's waist from behind. At the same time, Angie's fingers began to unfasten the top few buttons on Suzanne's blouse. Things began to feel a little heated for a moment, until...

"What's all this then?" came a stern sounding voice from the doorway to the lounge.

Angie's face was a picture as she released her hold on Suzanne, who whirled around, looking horrified.

Jenny stood in the doorway, her face flushed. "Oh! Mama!" Angie exclaimed. "We thought you were out."

"Clearly," Jenny replied. "I was upstairs..." she paused for a second, "practicing," she added with a smirk, then the expression fell from her face as she walked briskly into the room toward us. "And who is this?" she asked, her voice raising at the end of the sentence, giving away her profound interest.

"This is Suzanne, Mama," Angie replied. "Suzanne Baker. Wemember? I told you about Suzanne?"

Suzie looked embarrassed as she tried to pull her loosened blouse closed, but Jenny raised a hand and Suzie stopped instantly.

"Sooo..." Jenny began, entering the lounge. "So you are the little minx who was giving my girl so much grief all last year."

Suzie just stared at her for a moment. "I..." she began, but Jenny raised a hand and stopped her again.

Suzie looked down. "Look at me child," Jenny told her. She didn't respond. "Look at me," she repeated, more softly this time, coaxing a response as she raised Suzie's head with a finger below the girl's chin. "Look into my eyes," she said softly.

Suzie's shoulders dropped slightly as she visibly relaxed.

"Well now. Aren't you a tall glass of vanilla goodness," Jenny breathed softly, peering down at the attractive cleavage. "Has anyone ever told you, you have the most beautiful ti... err... eyes... I meant, eyes," she said with a grin.

"I... err... I think maybe I should be going," Suzie murmured.

"Nonsense," Jenny retorted. "I won't hear of it!" she said firmly, suddenly looking quite stern, then she relaxed just as quickly adding in a kindly tone, "You were invited here for tea weren't you? We haven't eaten anything yet," she said with a wry smile and a glance to us. She gripped Suzie's shoulders with both hands, holding the girl at arms length and looking her up and down as she added, "And I for one am suddenly feeling very, very hungry."

"I really think I ought to go," Suzanne said, a slight tremble in her voice.

Jenny just shook her head and smiled at her. "Come with me," she said, taking the girl's hand and leading her toward the sofa.

As Suzie was led along, she looked around, apparently in awe. I hadn't considered Angie's place to be anything special, perhaps a little bigger than most terraced houses might boast, but then there was no separate dining room, and it was quite a large property with three large bedrooms, so the generous proportions of the main living space were nothing really outstanding. That said, it clearly seemed impressive to Suzie, and it made me wonder about her own background.

There was the fairly large, high backed sofa in the middle of the room, in front of a grand looking marble fireplace. Above the fireplace was a massive mirror, and at the corners of the hearth were what appeared to be iron loops set into the marble base. I had never taken much notice of these before, but from Suzanne's expression, she clearly saw them as strangely out of place.

To either side of the sofa were large matching armchairs, probably big enough for two smallish girls to cuddle up together. To the left of the fireplace stood the TV - a fairly modern piece of equipment (for the day) with a 32inch screen in pride of place atop a video cabinet, equipped with an equally impressive looking DVD player.

"Wow," Suzie breathed as she looked around at the mildly extravagant decor.

At either end of the room were large windows that let in bright sunshine from the front in the morning, and the back in the evening, courtesy of the east-facing aspect. Adjacent to the door from the kitchen, was another, leading to the relatively small but functional entrance hall, with another door leading back to the kitchen, plus the stairway to the single upper floor that consisted of three generously sized rooms, providing the venue for all the wicked entertainment that their sinful household had to offer, plus a relatively lavishly equipped bathroom.

Jenny took up her place in the centre of the room, resting her bottom on the back of the sofa. She reached her hand out in a gesture for me to join her, as she asked Angie, "Do her hair for me, would you darling?"

Suzie looked puzzled.

"How would you like it?" Angie asked, ignoring Suzie's perplexed expression.

Jenny looked for a moment at my pigtails and Angie's pony tail. "Well, you're all schoolgirls aren't you. Let's make her look like one. Bunches I think," she said with a smile. "Let's have her in bunches and looking cute," she told her daughter.

Angie took the brush and a couple more ties from the dresser drawer, while Jenny and I watched Angie fashion Suzie's hair up into cute girlie bunches.

"And what about you, my sweet little candy drop," Jenny asked, looking down at me. Her hand slid around my upper torso from behind, settling on my tiny breast as her fingers ran back and forth over the nipple.

"What about me?" I asked, slightly puzzled.

"You, my sweet," she began, raising my face with a finger under my chin. "You were supposed to bring a certain little friend with you the next time you came here, weren't you? Hmmm? Remember?"

"Ah... Well..." I began.

"Ah well what?" she asked, looking thoroughly displeased.

"Well, I invited her, of course," I replied, "but for some strange reason..." I added, "she seems to be afraid to come here."

Jenny looked reprehensible.

"I did try," I stressed.

"Maybe you need to try a little harder," she sighed. "I would really like to see her again."

"Who are they talking about?" Suzie asked of Angie.

"Wendy," she replied.

"Wendy James?" Suzie asked. "In the other senior class?"

"That's her," I told her.

"I like her. She's cute," Suzie smiled.

"Mama has this thing for little Wendy," Angie revealed, with a knowing smile.

"Yes. And she hurt her with it," I added, under my breath. I wasn't sure if Suzie heard.

All the while, Jenny had her arm around my shoulder, playing with my body, although I could tell from the way that she was cooing and biting her lip that she was far more interested in Suzie's ample bosom than anything else.

As soon as Angie had finished, Jenny pushed me away. I walked over to stand beside Angie as Jenny beckoned our classmate to join her. She gripped Suzie by the shoulders and admired her. "There's my pretty little girl," she said with a lustful smile.

"Just what exactly have you two brought me here for?" Suzie asked Angie suspiciously.

Jenny replied for her. "Why, to punish you of course," came the soft purring response. Suzanne shook her head, a fearful look swept over her face, but with a wave of her hand Jenny had calmed her in a second. "Surely you don't want to leave now?" she asked. "Do you?"

Suzie shook her head again.

Jenny smiled. "I thought not."

"Maybe I should punish you both?" she smiled, wickedly, turning to face me. "Especially you, you pretty little minx."

"Me? What do you want to punish me for?"

"For denying me my cute little treat."

"But... I couldn't help that," I objected.

"Besides," she added, "I like punishing pretty little girls."

She reached forward and cupped her hands around Suzie's firm, full breasts, squeezing and kneading them through the girl's blouse, smiling lustfully.

"But, I wonder," she continued, "what on earth are we to do with you?" Suzie looked worried. "You know you've been a very bad girl..." Jenny told her, "and I have a duty to punish you," she smiled.

She pulled the girl close and kissed her softly on the forehead. "You know you're very pretty... and so very tempting," she whispered in her ear. "I really don't think I can resist you."

She raised the girl's face to kiss her softly on the lips, and Suzie let her.

"Maybe we should have a proper look at you? Hmmm?" Jenny asked, fiddling with the buttons on her blouse.

Suzanne glanced from one to another of us worriedly as Angie and I smiled knowingly back at her.

"I think I'd like to have a look at these, Jenny told her." I wonder. Do you think I could strip you to the waist and play with your lovely tits for a while?" she suggested. "Or maybe you'd like it if I grab you from behind, holding your arms by your sides while the girls suck on your nipples? I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping me out. I'll bet they could suck on those until they're sore."

Angie and I looked at each other and grinned expectantly.

"Or, perhaps I should pull your knickers down and put you over my knee? I could spank you until your bottom is so red and sore that you can't sit down," she went on.

"Or I could take you upstairs and spread you out on my bed and rape you with a big fat strap-on. I could fuck you until you can't walk. Would you like that?"

Suzie looked horrified. She opened her mouth to reply but Jenny raised a hand and stopped her yet again.

"Or maybe I'll tie you face down with your bum in the air and ream your tight little asshole for you? That would be fun, wouldn't it."

Suzie frowned and shook her head worriedly.

"Ok. Maybe I should save myself a lot of bother and just give you to the boys along the street to play with? Hmmm? I'm sure they would be only too happy to take turns with you all night long..." she paused, "every night," she laughed.

Now Suzie looked really scared.

"But what do I get out of that?" she asked, expecting no reply. "I know! I could always sell your body to any guy that comes along, eh? I think twenty for half an hour should do it. We'll be rich in no time," she smiled.

Angie and I giggled.

"What do you think Macey? What should we do with her?"

"Can I be honest?" I asked her.

"Please do."

"Well, It was Angie who she..." I began, but Jenny immediately interrupted.

"Angela!" she corrected me, abruptly. "My daughter's name is Angela."

I looked up at her with an element of pathos. "What?" she asked, curtly.

"Well... I hope you won't mind if I ask... but... were you christened Jenny, or was it Jennifer?"

"Hmmm..." she mused with a half smile. "You know..." she began, and then paused before adding, "you really can be a precocious little slut, can't you."

"Don't call me that!" I objected, looking hurt. I dropped my head slightly and peered up at her, pouting. "I'm not precocious," I complained.

She looked back at me, momentarily dumbfounded, then we all burst out laughing together, even Suzie.

Suzie pointed at me and laughed aloud, "You're a slut. You're a slut."

"I don't know what you're laughing at," Jenny rebuked her. "We're going to turn you into the biggest slut of them all." Suzanne immediately stopped laughing and stared at her. "And that's not all," Jenny told her. "You're going to bring all of your girlfriends here... one at a time... and we're going to have them all..." she smirked. "Every last one."

She smiled at the girl. "Won't that be fun?" she said, slipping an arm around Suzie's waist and pulling her close again.

"Anyway Macey. What was it you were going to say?"

"I was just going to suggest that as it was Angela..." I emphasised the name, "it was Angela who was being tormented, maybe she should decide?"

Jenny clearly thought it was a wonderful idea. She smiled broadly, saying, "Of course. Angela darling. You decide what we should do with her."

Angie stepped forward, bringing her face close to Suzanne's. "Well Suzie? What should we do with you?"

Suzanne shook her head slowly. "I don't know," she whispered, trembling slightly.

"Tell me. If it were you being bullied by me," Angie asked, "what would you want to do, to me to get back at me?"

"Everything," Suzie murmured, almost inaudibly.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
430 Followers