After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," Angie told her. "There will be plenty of time for that. We have more fun planned for her now."

Wendy and Angie laid me down again and raised themselves up onto their knees leaning over me, and they began to kiss passionately. I know they were only doing this for my benefit - Angie just wanted to make me jealous, but she didn't know I had already given up on any chance of rekindling Wendy's love for me. She had already gone way too far with so many other girls this weekend. Even so, they continued to kiss and fondle each other, making me watch as they began to engage in some truly heavy petting, while Kayla continued to enjoy my pussy.

"I want Alysia," I told them. I really only said it intending to annoy Angie, but she ignored me.

"Suck my tits for me," Angie ordered Wendy, grinning down at me as Wendy obeyed, and she cradled my ex-girlfriend's head in her hands, stoking her pigtailed head as Wendy suckled on first one nipple then the other. "Try this, Angie said," raising her arm up high and reaching over the top of her head to grip her pony tail.

"Try what?" Wendy asked, cautiously.

"You know how to do this, don't you? You just did it with your little lover here," she said, raising her arm above her head to grip her ponytail behind her head, and tapping her underarm gently with the other hand, inviting my ex-girlfriend to taste her there.

"You're not serious, are you?" Wendy asked.

"Why not?" she asked. Angie had a wicked smile on her face as she nodded. "Lick me," she ordered.

"No. Please," I objected. "Don't make her do that. That was alwaysour thing," I whined

"But, shelikes it, don't you my love," Angie insisted. "You weally enjoyed doing that for me last time, didn't you," Angie revealed.

"Please don't tell them about that," Wendy begged.

"Oh baby," Angie went on. "You were a wicked little girl back then, weren't you," she grinned. "You were happy to do anything to please us, weren't you. Wemember your first weekend with us? You were still a virgin then, but you did evewything we wanted. Do you wemember how Mama and I stwipped you for Ges... so vewy, vewy slowly. And wemember how we licked you all over your tender young body. Oh how good that made you feel. Such a pwetty little virgin girl, giving her body for vewy the first time, to anyone who wanted her," she laughed. "And then we spwead you out on Mama's big bed, and we all fucked you. You loved that too, didn't you," she grinned.

"Stop it," Wendy sobbed. "Please stop."

"Do you wemember when Ges and I took you to visit those boys that live along the stweet? Hmmm? Wemember how we undwessed you for them. Then we both played with you, to get them good and hard. And, wemember how we held you down and the boys all took turns to fuck you. Oh how you scweamed. Only the first few times though," she giggled. "By the time the third one was pumping his thick dick inside you, you were liking it weren't you. Wemember? You told them you loved the feel of their thick, hot cocks moving inside you. So much better than a stwap-on," you said.

"And you loved it when Ges and I sucked your tits while they fucked you. You moaned like a whore. And after each one had you, Ges sucked their cum fwom you. Wemember that? You loved that too, didn't you.

"And, wemember when Ges got on top of you? Wemember tasting her cummy flavoured kisses while one of them fucked her? Then we both sucked your tits again while the curly haired blonde one fucked you," she laughed.

"It was so exciting. You loved it, didn't you. Seven of us waping a pwetty little pigtailed virgin. You were so tired after, we had to cawy you back to the house. Then we spent the next hour licking your sore little pussy for you. You loved that too didn't you. We spwead your legs and sucked your tits while we licked your sore, fucked little virgin cunt."

"No. I hated it," Wendy snapped.

"Funny," Angie remarked curiously. "Why then... did you complain when we stopped? Hmmm? Why did you say, 'No. Don't stop'? Ha!" she giggled. "You didn't want to leave. We had to take you home in a taxi because they all fucked you so hard you couldn't walk," she laughed.

"Now! Lick Me!" she barked, and Wendy obeyed.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Good girl," she encouraged, stroking Wendy's hair, until, "Mmmm... That was nice," she purred softly after a few minutes. "Now, Tell me you love me," Angie prompted.

I feel sure Wendy must have still been under some of Angie's influence, because she obeyed instantly, but even so it surprised me how sincere she sounded.

"Now. How would you like for me to suck your sweet little cunt for you?" Angie asked.

Wendy nodded her agreement, allowing Angie to guide her down onto the bed beside me. Wendy stretched out on her back and reached for my hand as Angie nestled down between her thighs. "Tell me you love me again," Angie prompted, kissing her down there.

Wendy sighed. "I love you again," she replied, in a pathetic tone. That made us all giggle. All except Angie, that is. Even so, Wendy reached down with her free hand to caress Angie's head as my original lover began to consume my most recent ex, and Kayla lay beside me caressing my body while Alysia knelt, preparing to grant my earlier request.

It was some while later when Angie asked Kayla, "Want to try this one?" making a gesture toward Wendy.

Kayla excitedly. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this," the dusky Malaysian told Wendy, as she knelt before her.

"You stay put," Angie ordered. She needn't have worried. With Kayla down there giving me all the pleasure I wanted, there was no way I was moving.

Angie got up from between Wendy's knees, and walked around the bed until she stood over her head. "I want you to do a little something for me," she said, smiling down at Wendy, as Alysia continued to make me gasp and lurch from her kneeling position between my thighs.

Wendy nodded, and without another word, Angie turned slightly sideways, placing her foot between mine and Wendy's heads, straddling Wendy's face. "I want you to watch your girlfriend eat my pussy," she grinned down at me. "Come on baby," she urged, "Do it for me. Oh yes. That feels sooo gooood," she moaned softly, as Wendy obeyed.

It wasn't long though, before I was dismissed to the corner to watch, as Angie & Kayla took up places beside Wendy, holding her open in the usual way, as Alysia finally knelt between Wendy's knees and began to consume her.

"Why don't you twy to enjoy yourself while we give your girlfwiend here some weal pleasure," Angie goaded.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I snapped.

"Ha! Use your fingers," she quipped.

I still can't believe that I did as I was told, with Wendy's head hanging upside-down over the side of the bed, and her curious expression looking back at me from beneath Angie's parted thighs.

But her expression quickly changed from surprise to pleasure, then one of shocked amazement as Alysia gave her everything she had to offer. "Oh my God!" Wendy cried, "This is... incredible. Oh God. Yes! Oh Yes! I can... feel it... wriggling in...side me. Oh God. Oh Yes! Yes! Oh God! Oh... I think... I'm in... love," she laughed, gasping between words, as Angie gripped her head and raised Wendy's mouth to her waiting pussy.

"Oh yes. Come on baby," Angie moaned. "That's it. Yes baby. Use your tongue baby," she laughed. Then looking at me she moaned, "I just love waping your girlfwiend. Oh Yes! Ha Ha Ha," she let out a raucous laugh, as she began squeezing and kneading her own breasts as she rode her open crotch against Wendy's face while Kayla sucked and slurped at her firm young breasts and Alysia gave her the best head she had ever known.

"Oh Yes!" Alysia cried out. "My God, she is sooo tasty, and she loves it! Ha ha. Oh Yes! I'm keeping this one," she cried out as Wendy gasped and bucked and writhed with pleasure.

Their combined passion became stronger and faster, with Angie riding her prone steed more and more roughly and violently, and Alysia fighting to keep a hold on her feast, until at last Wendy let out an horrific sounding scream, jerking and bucking violently, the like of which I had never seen from her before.

A few minutes later, she was still lapping at Angie's pussy, more gently now, and moaning softly, "I'm in love. I'm sure I'm in love," she sighed.

By now, Kayla had left the trio and come to stand beside me again. "Need any help?" she asked.

I smiled, happy to be included once again. "If you like," I replied.

She guided me back to the bed where Angie was still lying beside Wendy, smothering her with her trademark sloppy, licky kisses, and Alysia was still sitting on the floor, resting her head on Wendy's groin, kissing the top of her thigh as her new found love was recovering.

"I like your girlfriend," Kayla said, whispering in my ear as she laid me down again beside Wendy. I just smiled. "I like both of you," she told me, reaching over to fondle Wendy's breast.

"Really?" I queried.

"Yeah. You're both really tasty," she giggled.

"Tasty!" I exclaimed, in a disgruntled manner.

"Yeah. I like tasty little girls like you two," she told me.

"Don't you think it might be nice to flatter me a little... after all, you've just had your way with me. You know. Tell me I'm pretty or something?" I prompted.

She hesitated. "You're cute, she told me, and sexy. I love your tiny tits... and the pigtails are adorable," she smiled.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Is that the best you can do?" I asked.

She studied my face for a moment, then asked, "Would you like to come and visit us at Benfield Hall?"

"What for?"

She grinned. "You're just the sort of little cutie that our clients would like."

"Clients?" I exclaimed, clearly quite shocked.

She smiled. "Angie has this thing where..." she paused. "she likes watch a girl getting raped."

"Hmmm. I know," I told her, giving her a disapproving look.

"Anyway, since she's been with us... turns out, most of us at Benfield find we find it quite exciting too," she grinned. "We take a cute little girl... one of our inmates... someone like you maybe?" she smiled, "and we dress her up in something sexy... something skimpy. Then four of us hold her down while our client has his fun ripping her clothes off and having his way with her," she laughed.

"Oh my God. You don't! Not really, do you?"

"It's avery lucrative business," she continued, grinning. "One of the guys... a big African guy... he has this enormous dick... it's eight inches long and almost two inches thick," she grinned. "We love to watch as the whole thing disappears up inside a girl."

"What?" I said, horrified.

"It's incredible," she enthused. "He likes us to get right up close and watch his eight inches of thick black cock pump into her while she struggles and cries," she smiled. "It's so exciting."

I just stared, open mouthed, but looked across to Wendy. She was wide eyed and smiling.

"We can't let him loose on the smallest girls though. He'd probably split them," she added with a deep, cruel laugh.

I was horrified.

"You have to see it. You will come, won't you? Wendy is coming next weekend," she revealed.

I was stunned for a moment. I had imagined she wanted me to visither. I thought she wanted me for herself, but clearly she just wanted to use me - to sell me. She wanted them all to hold me down and watch this big black guy have his fun raping me.

I had visions of Wendy turning up in her best faux school uniform, with her lovely dark hair plaited the way it was here, and tied off with pretty pink ribbons. I could just picture her in her short pleated black and red checked skirt, the skimpy semi-transparent blouse with the top three buttons open at the front, and no bra, clearly showing off her firm shapely breasts with those tasty looking dark nipples, the lacy cotton panties almost visible below the hem of her skirt, and black patent shoes with her virgin white socks.

I could see her walking in there, all innocent like, and being escorted into a room where half a dozen lusty orderlies were anticipating her arrival, ready to take her and heave her onto her back across table, or maybe just hold her arms while their sex crazedguest was eagerly waiting to rip her clothes away, exposing her tender naked body for him to...

I fought to conceal my horror, thinking back to the day when Angie took us to visit Arthur Neale (her surrogate Daddy) - the day when I had saved Wendy from being raped by him. And now she was going to walk into an even worse situation, and probably find herself getting raped by some big black guy that she'd never even met.

'Why did I even bother?' I wondered. 'I should have just letArfur have her.'

I put the thought aside. "How do you manage to keep it from getting out?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Well... The girls... they would complain, wouldn't they?"

"Oh now... Surely I don't have to tell you... your girlfriend here..."

"She's not my girlfriend now," I interrupted.

"Hmmm... well anyway, she has a talent forhelping people forget about traumatic experiences. We can do anything we like with any girl, and Angie can make her forget everything about what happened," she smiled. "Like now..." she began.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I had the most sensual, and at the same time horrific dream. I had been captured and was being raped by this gigantic horned monster with piercing red eyes and enormous long slimy tentacles that held my hands and feet. I tried to close my eyes, fearful of the thing, but I the horror forced me to look.

The more I stared at it, the more the horns seemed akin to hideous curved dildos, and the eyes were flashing and moving separately from the horned head.

No - of course - It couldn't be just one beast. There must have been two, because the eyes seemed to move separately around me. At first I had thought they were a pair of eyes, but I quickly realised there had to be two creatures, each with one bright red blinking eye moving independently of one another, and the horns were lower down on their bodies.

I felt myself suspended high in the air, and the tentacles explored my body and probed me everywhere, and wherever it touched me I was smeared with it's slime. The torment lasted for hours as the creatures seemed to be trying to devour my entire being while I writhed and squirmed, completely helpless in its grip.

---------- Sunday: ----------

The next thing I remember is waking up. It was Sunday morning, but there was no trace of Angie or the other the girls. Instead I was being held down spread-eagle across a bed.

We were still in the annex room, but now I was lying on my back with Eleanor and Sunny on either side. And someone was lapping between my parted thighs. I looked down to see a girl's head bobbing between my legs. She had the most beautiful long white hair, and her pale face with those piercing eyes looked up and smiled at me, then she resumed her business, as the two girls to my either side continued lapping and suckling on my nipples.

I tried to sit up, but my pussy felt sore. "Just relax," Chloe told me. "Let me kiss it all better for you." Her kisses felt so soothing, so I did as I was told, raising my arms, as the two American girls snuggled down beside me, the three of them only too happy to give me what I loved and needed so much.

Then, just as Chloe was saying, "That thing was so big. I'm not surprised it hurt you," the door opened. I looked up to see Jenny, accompanied by Joanne & Sarina, quickly followed by Rose & Jade. "You see girls?" she said to them. "See the fun you can have, if you just submit to it?"

She she pulled Rose & Jade together and they giggled and nodded excitedly as she put her head between theirs to whisper in their ears. "Go then," she told them. "There's a delicious breakfast waiting for you."

All four of them ran off, leaving me with two American girls and Chloe and Jenny.

"What did you say to them?" I asked.

"I simply asked if they liked to play with pretty girls," she smirked. "I told them there was a delicious little virgin in the next room, who loves having her tender little titties and her juicy little pussy licked and sucked. I told them I wanted to be able to hear the sounds of them having their fun with her."

I couldn't help wondering about what Jenny had said to the girls, and I wondered if it may have had something to do with Paula, but as I was about to challenge her over it, she called out.

"Come along then girls. Time to stop playing around. You have to get your breakfast, and then we need get you all ready to go home." She smiled a sickly sweet smile that even the Pope wouldn't trust.

"Where is..." I began, but she stopped me mid sentence.

"Not another word," she insisted, raising her hand. "We have to get you girls fed, then dressed and ready to go home," she repeated. "Come along now. Chop Chop."

We filed out of the annex and into the main cottage building, along the hallway and into the kitchen.

The smell of cooking was a pleasure in itself. After being almost starved for most of the previous day, I could hardly believe the array of food on offer.

"Take a robe each, then find a seat," Jenny instructed. "Polina will serve you some breakfast" We did as she said, and waited patiently as Polina brought the dishes of hot food to the table. There were masses of sausages, bacon, hash brown, mushroom, tomatoes, baked beans, scrambled eggs, toast, and hot chocolate and croissants, etc.

It all certainly looked very appetising, and my hunger suddenly got the better of me. "Mmmm... this looks good," I said. "I'm coming here again," I blurted out, not really thinking of the possible impact.

"That's what I like to hear," Miss Stacey said, turning from the stove to give me a lusty smile.

"Woman cannot live on sex alone," Jenny added, which I felt was just a little blasphemous, but I decided to keep that particular thought to myself.

Eleanor squeezed herself into a space between Sarina and Sally, who were both already eating. Chloe wasted no time in finding a place beside Ges, and Sunny sat down between Melissa and Naomi. The latter seemed to be staring at me and licking her lips, and I wasn't sure if I felt a little uneasy, or flattered.

I looked around for my cute little golden haired beauty, butshe was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Paula?" I asked, predictable as always.

"Oh God," Hana exclaimed in her endearingly squeaky little oriental voice. "You are always ask for Paula. Come. You sit here," the tiny black haired girl smiled, patting the seat beside her. "I still have some juicy little thing for you," she giggled.

"I remember," I replied, smiling.

"You no need for little golden hair pussy," she added with an inviting smile. So I took my place beside her.

Conspicuous by their absences were Carol, Emily, Angie, Wendy and Kayla, and as I looked around there was also no sign of the twin girls Sophia and Tamara, nor Rose or Jade. 'Hmmm... at least ten missing', I thought to myself. 'I wonder what they could be up to?'

I expressed my thoughts, saying, "Where is everyone?" to no-one in particular, to which Jenny replied, "I think Angela and her friends took some of the girls to the bathroom."

"Perhaps they're all in the shower together?" Melissa suggested, with a wicked laugh.

"Yes. Maybe the older girls are teaching the younger ones how to wash themselves," Naomi giggled.

"Yeah. Maybe they have to make sure they're properly clean... before they go home," Eleanor added, "with their fingers... you know," she added, holding up one fist with the middle finger extended, and grinning broadly, nudging Sally.

1...1516171819...22