After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God. What I wouldn't give for a nice hot shower," I sighed.

"From what I could see, the girls were all giving you a communal cat-wash for most of yesterday," Sunny laughed.

I couldn't remember half of it, so I kept quiet.

We spent the best part of half an hour eating and messing with the food, but it was really the likes of Ges who was doing most of the playing. She was sitting with her arm around Chloe's shoulders as she reached across to grab one of the generously sized sausages.

"Watch this," she said to her simple albino friend, and she took the thing by one end in her fingers, inserting the other end between her pursed lips, then proceeded to push it in and out of her mouth while making facial expressions of ecstatic sexual enjoyment. Everyone laughed aloud, then all proceeded to do the same.

"Don't any of you girls ever do that anywhere else," Jenny warned.

"Why not?" Joanne asked. Apparently she was quite serious.

"Because, my sweet," Jenny reminded her, "your parents are likely to want to know where you learned such behaviour, and if that happens you'll never be allowed to visit us again." Joanne's face dropped the instant she realised the gravity of Jenny's warning. "Besides," Jenny added, "we only just escaped the last almighty scandal by the skin of our teeth. The last thing we want is another," she smiled.

"Teeth don't have skin," Sarina questioned, looking puzzled.

"It is only expression," Polina told her.

"I have a better trick," Ges announced. "Lean back and slide your bum forward," she said to Chloe. Happy to please her friend, the albino girl did as she was asked. "Now..." Ges smiled. She began wobbling the sausage around in the air for all to see, before lowering it under the table. "Open up," she ordered, and Chloe shuffled accordingly. "Now," Ges said softly, and as her arm moved again, Chloe's expression changed from a curious anticipating smile, to one of surprise, then extreme pleasure.

"Oh my goodness," she moaned, "It's so warm. It's lovely," she sighed.

Ges' arm began to move back and forth, followed by, "Ooohh. Oh yes. Mmmm. Oh Yes. Yes! Mmmm. Yes!" from her white haired partner.

As surely everyone knows, a good idea catches on fast, and very quickly several of the other girls were doing the same, some for their partners, and some for themselves.

"You would think they'd have had enough by now," Jenny said to Polina, giving the tall brunette a pathetic look.

"They are young," Polina's East European voice came back with an endearing smile.

"Yes... they are, aren't they," Jenny replied in a low voice, licking her lips and staring at Hana and I.

"Well," Harriet Stacey exclaimed, turning away from the cooker. "I believe my work is done here, and all this... activity..." she paused, looking around at the group of girls busy masturbating each other with sausages, "is making me feel quite hungry."

"Come. Sit with me," Sunny suggested. "Have some sausage," she sniggered. "You deserve it."

"No, she smiled, looking around the table. No, I don't think so, she said as her gaze came to rest on Melissa. I think I fancy something a bit more... fruity?" she replied. "Pass me that bowl would you?" she asked of Jenny.

Jenny passed the fruit bowl across, and Stacey picked a hand of bananas, tearing off the biggest one she could find.

"Now my dear," she said, taking Melissa's hand and helping her up from the table, "I'd like you to hold this for me while I eat it."

"Oh. OK," the girl agreed, looking curious as she stretched out her hand to take the fruit.

"No child," Stacey told her, shaking her head with a wicked smile. "We need to go to my room my sweet. You see..." she paused, "you're not going to hold it in your hand," she grinned." I'm going to eat itfrom you," she added in a whisper.

"Oh?" Melissa replied with a puzzled expression, then, "Oh," she breathed softly, looking a little worried as the woman led her away.

As they headed toward the door, Stacey turned back. "Oh... fuck it. Give me the rest," she called to Jenny.

"Suddenly hungry for bananas?" Jenny asked.

Stacey looked at the girl beside her and paused. "No," she smiled, shaking her head, as she led a giggling Melissa away.

"OK girls," Jenny instructed us at last. "Let's finish up here and get you dressed again, shall we?"

"Not you," Polina said, catching Sally by the arm as we all got up to leave. "Your aunt gone now. I can show you some things," she smiled, clearing a space on the table.

We all stopped by the doorway as she sat Sally on the edge of the table and peeled the silk gown from her shoulders, exposing her beautiful young body. "We have some nice fun, yes?" she suggested.

She slipped one arm low around Sally's back, leaning her back over the table as she closed her mouth over one ripe young breast, her free hand sliding up between Sally's thighs.

Sally moaned with pleasure, leaning back over the table, resting her elbows on the table and parting her legs wide as Polina knelt on the floor. "Now I give you good time, yes?" she said softly, lapping all around the shaven area between Sally's parted thighs.

"Oh yes," the girl replied, moaning softly as Polina's tongue went to work.

As we watched, Chloe's hand went down between her own thighs, and she began frigging herself as she looked around at the other girls. Her hurried search for a partner came to a sudden end when she spotted Sarina beside her. In an instant she grabbed Sarina's face with both hands, her dirty finger smearing the Asian girl's face as she forced a lusty, urgent kiss on the surprised Asian girl's lips, her hand delving down between Sarina's thighs in her hurry to bring her enforced partner to a similar state.

"Come along girls," Jenny called, interrupting their passion. "Nothing to see here," she insisted.

I couldn't agree. I thought there was plenty to see, but we were ushered out all the same.

We filed out of the kitchen just as Angie and her cronies were coming in, each of them leading a very subdued looking girl along by the hand.

"Hello Paula," I greeted my little blonde treasure as Kayla pulled her along behind, like an innocent little puppy.

Her hair looked much longer than before. Clearly it had been washed recently as the ringlets were much looser, and it looked a little darker than usual, being still a little damp. Even so, she truly looked a picture, with the shocking pink ribbon back in place once again.

"Come with us," I beckoned.

"We haven't had our breakfast yet," Kayla complained.

"Where are you all going?" Paula asked.

"Getting dressed, ready for home," I told her.

As Wendy passed me, she tapped Paula on the shoulder. "Did you enjoy what we did?" she asked her, staring pointedly at me. Paula just grinned, and gave me an embarrassed shrug. "Now weall know why you like her so much," Wendy said to me. "She's sotasty," she giggled.

"Wendy. I need to talk to you," I said quietly, vying for her attention while trying to avoid the others hearing, but Angie stopped her from replying.

"She has nothing to talk to you about," she said, curtly.

"But Ineed to talk to her!" I insisted. I knew she was one of Angie's new clique now, and probably completely lost to me, but I felt I had to warn her about what Angie and Kayla were planning.

"We'll catch up to you later," Angie interjected, quickly guiding the group away from me and into the kitchen.

"Oh. OK," I reluctantly accepted, although I have to say I had my doubts.

"Hey," Alysia said turning back. "Wait for me," she called excitedly.

"You've had breakfast, haven't you?" I told her.

She turned and smiled at me. "There's a little something else I fancy having another taste of before we leave," she giggled, slipping her arm around Paula's shoulders and winking at Angie, who nodded, knowingly.

"Now girls," Jenny began as we reached the lounge. "Let's see what we can find for you to wear to go home in, she smiled sweetly.

There were several piles of neatly folded clothes on a table in the centre of the room, and Jenny picked up the first pile. "So... Who can remember which..." she paused, holding up a few skimpy items of clothing and inspecting them disdainfully, "of these..." she went on, "you were wearing."

"Ahh," she mused. "Not difficult to see whothese belong to," she said, holding up two matching jumpsuits - one bright pink and the other a rich cream colour.

"Naomi. Melissa," she called.

"I think Mel might be a bit busy right now, Mama," Naomi called back, which caused a giggle around the room.

Jenny sighed. "I wish you girls would use each others' proper names," she replied in an irritated tone. "But, yes, I think you're probably right. Ah well. So... which is yours?" Jenny asked.

"Well Mama..." Naomi began, "I came in the cream... if you'll excuse the expression," she sniggered, pausing for effect, "but I think I'd like to go home in the pink."

"If I could get you in the pink," Jenny replied with a grin, "I would be all the happier," she laughed. She had hoped that might raise another titter, but only Naomi and Polina seemed to understand.

"You can Mama," Naomi told her.

"Come here child," Jenny said slowly, giving the dark girl a wicked smile.

"Of course Mama," Naomi replied, walking over to retrieve her suit, but before she could take it, Jenny pulled her close and kissed her, sliding one hand down over her breasts, caressing all around her tummy, then down between her thighs.

"Do you like that child?" Jenny asked, breaking from the kiss.

Naomi just moaned softly, as Jenny's hand moved up and down slowly between the thighs, her two middle fingers hidden from view from the other girls in the room.

"Oh no," the dusky girl eventually complained. "Don't stop," but Jenny was pushing her away, telling her, "I truly wish we had more time child, but your bus will be leaving soon, and there are so many of you to... process," she smirked, raising her fingers to inhale while looking at the group of girls still waiting. She put two fingers in her mouth, sucking them thoughtfully before reaching for the next item - a thin cotton, olive coloured trouser suit.

""And... whose is this?" she asked.

Hana raised her hand. "That one is mine," the tiny oriental called out.

"Ah, yes. Hana. Of course. I recognise it now," she smiled. "But, I'm afraid you've been a very bad girl, haven't you."

"No! Not me!" Hana objected in surprise. "I not bad girl. Why you say this?"

"But youare a bad girl Hana. You're very naughty. You've been having sex with all of these other girls," she said, waving her arm aside casually, in a gesture toward the onlookers.

"But..." came the exasperated response.

"And now..." Jenny interrupted, "we must punish you."

"But... this is why..." Hana began to appeal, but she was interrupted again.

"Stop!" Jenny barked.

"No!" Hana insisted, seemingly close to tears. "I wasnot bad girl. All the girls..." she tried to explain, but again she was stopped.

"Enough," Jenny told her, raising a hand. "Geraldine! Chloe! Eleanor! Sunny!" she called. "Would you ladies come here please?"

The four girls eagerly trotted over to her side as she continued. "Now. Arms by your sides child," she said to the tiny oriental. A worried looking Hana obeyed as Jenny wrapped one arm around her waist, trapping her arms by her sides.

"Eleanor! Sunny!" Come and take the feet please.

"What you doing?" Hana objected, her voice almost a panic.

"This," Jenny replied, as she gripped Hana's hair with the other hand, and twisted her head around to the side, forcing a fervent kiss on her mouth.

"Mmnn," the girl moaned, as the two buxom American girls lifted her legs from the floor, displaying her open crotch to the thrilled audience.

"Now. Chloe and Geraldine." Come here would you? "I want you both to come close and play with her tits for me."

"Oh! Oh!" Hana cried, then "Mmnn, Mmnn," she moaned again as Jenny kissed her once more.

"Now child," Jenny told her, "we're going to see how you like being raped," she smiled. "Chloe. Geraldine. You two have your fun," she smiled.

The pair leaned over and took Hana's tiny breasts in their mouths and began to suckle on her, as Ges reached down to wrap her hand around Hana's open crotch. The girl moaned softly as two fingers entered her sweet, wet slit, and very soon, Hana was bucking and writhing in response.

"Girls," Jenny said to the two Americans now raising her almost horizontal. "Open her up properly for us, would you?"

Eleanor and Sunny were only too happy to oblige, as Jenny smiled down at their hapless captive. "Want some more?" she asked.

Hana just nodded, between gasps and lurches.

At that point, the door opened, and in walked Polina, leading a very tired looking strawberry blonde along behind her.

"Ah. Polina. Just in time. Perhaps you would care to kneel here?" Jenny pointed to the space on the floor between the two Americans.

Polina smiled a wicked smile, eager to comply, despite her most recent dalliance with the exhausted looking Sally.

"Now, my love," Jenny purred softly, "give her what she needs. We have to teach her to be a good, obedient little girl, don't we."

Hana's beautiful long hair dragged on the floor as it hung down, and the waves of motion cascaded down the length of the shiny black locks like a waterfall, as her head and body and legs jerked in response to Polina's eager tongue.

As Eleanor and Sunny held their pretty oriental treat aloft, Polina slipped her arms below Hana's parted thighs, gripping her buttocks and pulling the pretty girl's groin up to her open mouth. Hana let out a cry of surprise, then her body began to twitch and jerk more violently.

"No! No!" the little oriental cried out. "They bite me!" she shrieked.

"But... you like that... don't you?" Jenny prompted.

"Yes Mama. I like... very much," she gasped.

"So... you see! Youare a bad little girl, aren't you," Jenny prompted.

"Oh! Oh! Yes Mama. I am bad girl. I very bad girl," Hana moaned, her naked body jerking and lurching. "I must be punish," she gasped.

"So you shall," Polina told her, digging her fingernails into the girl's pert little buttocks, making their victim cry out, as she continued to buck and heave in response to Polina's tongue thrusting up into her again and again.

"I'm a bad girl too," Sarina called out.

"Me too," Joanne added.

"And me," several others began to call out together.

It was some little while before any sense of decorum was restored. In the meantime, Jenny, Polina, Carol, Emily and the two American girls all took full advantage of most of the other girls present, with Eleanor and Sunny taking great delight in using and abusing poor misguided Sally to the full. But eventually everyone managed to get dressed and we were all escorted outside to meet the others, where we were assured the bus would be waiting

It would have been about midday when all the adults, and a few of the older girls began escorting us toward the bus for the journey home. However, some girls were hanging back from the rest of the group. It wasn't immediately obvious what was going on at first, but all of the younger girls seemed to be staying with a group of adults. A few other girls boarded the bus in their place, including Ges, Alysia, and Sally.

Among the large group remaining was Kayla, who had one arm around Melissa's shoulders, smiling lovingly down at the nubile young girl. Polina was standing beside Rosemary, with an arm firmly around the girl's waist, and Angie was standing side by side with Sophia, holding hands with the happy looking girl.

Off to one side, there was a group of four people. One was a woman in a track suit, who I failed to recognise at first, but she seemed to be clinging to Jade like some long lost friend. With them, stood Paula in front of Harriet Stacey, with our ex-teacher's arms wrapped around my girl from behind. I peered closely at the group, quickly realising that the unknown woman was none other than our own Headmistress, Mrs Dale.

In front of them, Jenny was hugging Sophia's very confused looking twin sister Tamara.

"Why can't we go back with the others," I overheard the girl ask.

"We have some people we'd like you to meet first," Jenny told her. She glanced across to where Carol and Emily were standing near the cottage doorway, with a group of middle-aged women. "We'll send you back in a taxi later," Jenny smiled. "Would you like a ride in a taxi?"

"Ooohh, yes please," Tamara replied, sounding excited at the dubioustreat.

That was when I realised that Hana was missing too. She was standing among the group of women with Carol and Emily, and from what I could tell, she was allowing them to molest her. My heart sank in the realisation that she too was now probably lost to them.

Once again, we boarded the minibus, but with heavy hearts this time, as we prepared ourselves for the journey home. No weekend of sex and debauchery to look forward to this time - but the ride home didn't have to be uneventful. During our stay, almost every girl had found a partner that made them happy, and even now they had paired up again, all keen to cement their relationships further. But there wasn't a single girl sitting with the partner they had originally arrived with. Not surprising really, as there had been so much swapping going on over the last two days, and because of the number of girls remaining, there were a lot of empty seats on the bus.

Sitting together two seats behind the driver were Chloe and Suzie, busily groping and fondling each other as if this might their last day on the planet. One row behind them and over the other side were Ges and Joanne, neither of whom had any regard for decorum, and were even now getting heavily involved in cunnilingus, with Ges kneeling between the seats and Joanne's knees in the air - and the driver watching with keen interest.

On the back seat, sandwiched between Eleanor and Sunny were Sarina and Sally, and with them, tucked into the corner was Naomi.

No-one knew the male bus driver, but he had been paying a good deal of attention to all of the girls as they climbed aboard the bus - but I was more concerned about Wendy. She was sitting beside Alysia and the pair were kissing and cuddling affectionately. As Wendy noticed me she began to kiss Alysia more passionately, intentionally allowing me to see her turn to put a hand on her East European partner's petite breast, and squeezing it through her flimsy top, while parting her knees to allow Alysia's spare hand to take full advantage, as the driver adjusted his mirror to afford himself a more discreet but candid view of proceedings.

I tried not to take any notice as I passed them, intending to take a vacant seat a few rows further back, and I was about to sit down when I noticed Karen alone on the seat behind. She smiled invitingly, patting the seat beside her, so I went the extra step and took the seat next to her.

As the bus began to pull away, I looked back past Karen, to see most of the group of adults and juniors moving across to join Carol and Emily with the other women, who subsequently all went inside. All except Stacey and Chloe with Paula and Rose, that is.They led the two girls to the back garden - heading toward the annex. I couldn't think for a minute what they might want to take those cute young girls there for, except perhaps... I didn't even want to think about it.

I turned to smile at Karen next to me. There was a wanton look in her eyes.

I say she wasnext to me, but before we reached the end of the road, she had left her seat and turned to straddle my lap, facing me.

1...1617181920...22