After School Delight Pt. 12

Story Info
The Temptation and Exploitation of Innocents - Abridged.
76.3k words
4.2
6.4k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers

Preamble:Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a lot of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, many aspects of this part will be better understood by reading episodes in sequence.

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

******************

Tags: 18 Year Old, Lesbian Group, Lesbian Schoolgirl, Non-Consent, Mind Control.

******************

Word Count: 76,380

******************

Title: After School Delight: Part 12 -- Ultimate Conclusions.

Short Description: The Temptation and Exploitation of Innocents - Abridged.

CAUTION:

As this series contains frequent inferences to sexual situations involving minors, I would like to reassure the reader that this trend has been essential to the overall plot, particularly for this final chapter.

Once again,references to sexual situations involving minors are commonplace, but I have taken care to ensure that at no time are thereany actual descriptions of sexual acts involving any characters under the age of 18 years.

As you read through this final chapter, you will come across one or two situations that could appear misleading at the time, but these are always clarified later in the story. Having said that, I am well aware that some readers may still find this content disturbing. So - if this is you, please don't ignore this notice and then complain afterwards.

You have been warned.

Also, may I apologise in advance for the length of this chapter. There was so much that I wanted to include, whilst also wanting to avoid a thirteenth chapter (I'm a little superstitious ;-)

Finally, if you have read all of the episodes so far, there should be nothing more to surprise you (except perhaps the final conclusion to the saga).

Enjoy

---------- Temptation: ----------

It was just after midday one Thursday, when Wendy and I met after lunch in the refectory. We hadn't had much opportunity to get together since the previous weekend, and I was dying to hear what Miss Stacey had been doing with her. Wendy had been keeping her distance for some reason, and my mam had even asked if we'd had afalling out. I told her we hadn't, but Wendy was busy with some course work - 'probably more likecoarse work', I joked to myself.

Anyway, she finally approached me and asked what had happened with Polina. I told her I didn't really remember very much, which was correct, but they had probably spent the weekend fucking my brains out - which wasn't far from the truth as it happened, so no surprises there.

So - we went for a walk together in the school yard, and as we came near the edge of the playing field, she slipped her hand into mine and smiled. It made me feel warm and secure to think that even after the events of the weekend she still wanted me, particularly as I'd gone off with cute little Hana and left her alone to be abused by Polina and Stacey.

There were several bench seats around the playing field perimeter, but they were all occupied. "I wish we could just sit together for a while," she said to me. "I think I need a hug," she smiled.

"We can," I replied.

"But all the benches are in use."

"Not for long," I countered, leading her by the hand toward one bench where two first year juniors were sitting together - the only bench not taken by other seniors.

As we approached the girls from behind, I began by asking, "Would you two mind if we sit here?" The pair of heads whipped around in surprise. They were a pretty pair, one very English looking, and the other probably mixed race. I couldn't help thinking that they would be just the sort of naive young things that a certain lady with a minor speech impediment might take an unhealthy interest in.

"We have something important we want to discuss," I went on to explain, giving the girls fake smile.

They frowned but agreed, and relinquished the seat. What else could they do? They were clearly not too happy about having to give up their place, but they weren't inclined to argue the point with a couple of seniors in their final year.

As they walked away, I noticed Angie approaching us from a way off. "Uh-oh," I said to Wendy. "Here comes trouble."

We sat together on the recently vacated bench, fully expecting Angie to come over to confront us, but we were surprised to see her divert her course toward the two girls. Well - in truth,I wasn'tthat surprised.

She called to them and they stopped. They were too far away for us to hear anything that was said, but Angie put an arm around each of their shoulders and guided them slowly away from us. She was clearly instructing them on some important matter, and they were nodding.

"I'll bet you anything you like she'll be takingthem home to meet her family for tea on Fwiday," I said to Wendy, mocking her impediment.

Wendy giggled.

While Angie was talking to the juniors, Wendy and I began discussing what had happened after our visit to the gym the previous Friday.

"So, why were you so interested in Hana?" Wendy asked.

"I wasn't, was I? I was only talking to her."

"You sure there's not anything you need to tell me?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Are you having a relationship with her?" she asked outright.

I managed to fake a surprised laugh. "What?" I almost choked. "What do you mean? Why would you eventhink something like that?" I felt it should have been convincing enough.

"Well, she was missing yesterday afternoon," she told me, suspiciously. "You have Wednesday afternoons off for study. I thought... maybe you two were... together?"

"She was off?" I queried, feigning an innocent surprise. "Look! There's nothing going on that you need to worry about. Why? What didshe say about it?"

"She told Miss Pringle she had period pains, but she seems fine today, and when I asked her she just smiled and shook her head."

"There's nothing you need worry about," I repeated, giving her a smile and an affectionate hug.

There were a few moments of silence, then, "Will you still love me when I'm fat and ugly?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I told her, with a cheeky giggle.

"Oh, you!" she squealed, thumping my arm with her fist.

"Ow!" I cried, with a laugh. "No need to beat me up. If you're going to do that, Iwon't love you," I told her. "Anyway, you haven't told me what Stacey did with you at her house."

Wendy went a sort of beetroot colour. "I don't remember," she replied, coyly.

"Yes you do," I teased her. "I can tell." She remained silent for a moment. "Look, when she tookme there she fucked me all night and most of the next morning," I told her, and proceeded to give her a blow by blow account of Stacey's depraved activities with me, ending with, "so you see, you needn't worry. I won't be jealous."

"If she did all that to you, then you know what she did with me," she said. "Didn't she use the ceiling hooks with you?" Wendy asked.

I just stared at her, agog. "Ceiling hooks?" I almost choked. "She never had any ceiling hooks when I was there."

"Oh. They must be a new feature," she replied, looking curious.

"Tell me! Tell me!" I insisted.

"Well... there are two, fixed into the ceiling above her bed. She tied some wide ribbon around my wrists and looped it over the hooks, stretching me up like this," she described, raising her arms up and out sideways. "Then she tied my knees with another that went under the bed... stretching me out sideways."

"And?" I probed.

Wendy looked away, clearly embarrassed at having to relate the account.

"Come on. I told youeverything!"

Wendy gulped as she continued. "She had me facing the window. She left the room for a minute and came back with what looked like a long washing line pole with a bigthing on the end. Turns out it was a tripod and a video camera. She set it up to one side of the bed, facing me. She fiddled with it until a red light started flashing, then she made me watch as she stripped off, and put on a big black strap-on," she revealed. "She told me Angie had given it to her. Apparently it wasespecially for me, she told me as she smeared loads of lubricating jelly over it. She grinned as she told me we couldn't spend too long because she only had ninety minutes of tape."

"Oh my God! And?"

"She said she was going to save it because she wanted to still be able to enjoy her time with me after I'd gone home. Then she climbed up on the bed behind me, and... well... I think you know, don't you?"

"She took you from behind?"

Wendy nodded. "The touch of the cold gel on my bum scared me, but she hugged me, stroking my body as she pushed it in. She pushed her fingers up inside me from the front as thething went in from behind. It felt horrible. I wanted to cry, but I knew if I did she'd only enjoy it all the more, so I resisted.

"Her hands went everywhere. She pushed my head forward and licked the back of my neck and all over my shoulders and my back, groping my tits and fingering me as she fucked me from behind."

"And she videoed all this?"

"Uh huh," she nodded. "She twisted around beside me, ducking down under my outstretched arm, licking my body and sucking and biting my tits while her fingers moved inside me at the front, and that big black dildo thing moved inside me from behind.

"In the end I couldn't hold back any longer. I began screaming and crying, and she was laughing, telling me not to pretend I didn't like it.

"That part stopped after... Oh... I don't know how long, then..."

"That part?" I asked, interrupting.

She nodded. "She untied my hands and laid me back on the bed, tying me down again with my arms out to the sides. Then she moved the camera to the side of the bed, obviously to get a better view, and I watched as she wiped the dildo clean in front of the camera, then lubricated it again.

"She smeared tons of the lube gel all over my tits, and began fingering me again, looking up at the camera and laughing, saying things like, 'This is what dirty little girls like'. Then she pushed my knees up and I felt the cold gel again... and... slowly... she leaned into me. I must have let out a horrifying yell as I cried, because she told me not to be such a baby. She said she knew I liked it. Then she laid on top of me and hugged me tight, kissing and licking my face and neck as she fucked me.

"I don't know how long that went on, but she just hugged me until the light stopped blinking on the camera and I realised she had fallen asleep on top of me. I waited as long as I could, but eventually I started to ache, so I moved. That woke her, and she smiled and kissed me, then started fucking me again."

"Oh my God. My poor baby," I comforted, giving her another hug. I would have kissed her, but even in our enlightened times I felt it wouldn't be right, out there in the open, with the whole school looking on.

"But... did you... enjoy it?" I asked. "Overall I mean."

She took a deep breath and sighed, "More than I care to admit," she revealed at last, with a coy smile.

"Good," I replied, giving her a reassuring smile back. "As long as she didn't hurt you."

"Not too much," she smiled.

"What about the video?" I asked, probably sounding more excited than I should.

"Why? Would you like to see it?" she asked, scathingly. "I'll ask her to make a copy for you if you like," she barked angrily.

"No! Of course not," I objected, looking shocked. "I simply thought we should try to get it back before anyoneelse sees it."

"Oh," she replied, instantly more subdued. "How do you propose we do that?" she asked. "I suppose we could always break into her house!" she joked.

I sat silent, deep in thought.

"You're not seriously considering that?"

"Let me think about it," I told her, mysteriously.

She sat beside me and sighed, leaning against me.

I couldn't help a mischievous smirk before turning to look her in the eye, a serious expression on my face. "So... Are you going back this weekend then?" I asked, teasing.

She looked horrified, until I let out an involuntary 'snorting' sound, and burst out laughing as she turned to me with a faux-angry glare, squealed and punched me in the arm again.

We had all but finished our chat when I noticed Angie letting the pair of first year girls go, and I have to admit I was feeling somewhat apprehensive as she turned and approached us. We hadn't really spoken much in almost a week, apart from the previous Friday after school when she'd had her two blondepartners in crime from Wendy's class, and the three juniors with her.

She knew that I wasn't best pleased with her recent antics, and she looked dejected seeing Wendy and I together. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, as she came near.

"Don't you love me anymore?" she responded, feigning a pout.

"We don't seem to share the same interests now," I retorted, a little curtly, I must confess.

"What do you mean?" she asked, seemingly innocently.

"Juniors!" I told her, scathingly.

"Oh," she replied, her tone quite dismissive as she turned to smile over her shoulder at the two first year girls. "I don't spend all my time with juniors," she smirked. "I went to visit your neighbor Arthur again the other Tuesday," she told us, swiftly changing the subject as she nodded toward Wendy.

"Doesn't surprise me," Wendy retorted.

"Yes," she laughed. "I took Cawol and Emily with me."

"Give him another show, did you?" I goaded.

"Better than that. I let him fuck them both," she laughed. She then proceeded to relate a finely detailed account of the entire sordid affair. "It was all wather exciting, she boasted, but I still pwefer girls."

"Really!" I quipped, trying for all I was worth to appear disinterested. I didn't in the least approve of what she'd been getting up to lately, but I couldn't help still having some small feeling for her.

"Anyway, don't you agwee there can be something uniquely satisfying about giving a girl her vewy first orgasm?"

"Depends who it is..." I replied, "andhow old they are?" I added, pointedly.

"Oh, I stilllike older girls," she replied. She seemed keen to convince me, perhaps both of us, but I wasn't sure she was sincere.

"You surprise me," I said, my tone intentionally scathing.

"Oh yes. But I just love giving a girl a new expewience," she smiled, her eyes wide and bright. "There's nothing quite like having your arms wapped awound a lovely girl... kissing her, down there." She leaned forward to whisper in my ear, just loud enough for Wendy to also hear, "You wemember that, don't you?" she smirked.

"Wendy does," she added, turning to face the embarrassed girl sitting beside me. "Wemember, my sweet little honey pot?" she whispered aloud to Wendy.

Wendy looked away, obviously embarrassed.

"I wemember having my arms wapped tight awoundher waist," Angie related to me, clearly enjoying humiliating my new partner.

"That's enough Angie," I told her.

"I wemember feeling her body tense and flex," she smirked, "feeling the warm soft flesh of her thighs against my cheeks, her body twembling, the legs twitching and kicking, and heawing her excited cwies as the passion took over."

"You'd better stop it now Angie." Don't say another word.

"I just loved the feel of her bare thighs stwoking my cheeks and my ears, squeezing my head as my tongue weached deeper."

"Angie! Stop now!"

"Oh, and the flavour. The sweet flavour of her tangy cunny juice as I pushed my tongue deep inside her. And her lips. Yes, her lips, thwilling me in the same way, at the same time," Angie laughed.

Wendy's head was in her hands and she was almost sobbing.

"... and the excitement of holding her shuddewing body down as she came, feeling her whole body heave and jerk as the orgasm took over."

"Angie! No!" I shouted. By now we were attracting the attention of a few nearby onlookers.

"The sweetness of her tangy juice," she laughed. "Then heawing her scweam as she submitted to the passion. It was pure heaven," she said.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Wendy cried at last. "I hated it. I hate you!" she cried.

"You told me it was the best you'd ever had," Angie replied calmly, looking offended.

"What?" I exclaimed, clearly upset by the revelation.

"You tricked me," Wendy sobbed. "I didn't want to do it."

"Sheloved it," Angie insisted, her voice soft and sincere.

"If you say so," I replied, consoling Wendy while trying to sound unconcerned.

"Anyway, I pwefer younger girls. They're so much more exciting," she told us. "All you have to do is convince them that what they're about to do is what gwownups would do, and they feel they have to go along with it. They don't want to be seen as immature you see, so they'll agwee to almost anything."

She paused, looking up and to one side, placing an index finger on her lips, as if deep in thought. "I wonder how those thwee little cuties that we... entertained... last weekend would like it..." she began, "if we were to let a man fuck them? Hmmm?"

I gasped.

"Or sevewal," she posed. "Yes, she said, pretending to think aloud. "Maybe the boys in the band fwom along the stweet? I bet they would be only too happy. I'm sure they would all enjoy having some fun with those thwee."

I was totally shocked. I turned to look at Wendy, expecting to see her share my horror, but she was surprisingly quiet, and appeared to be going quite red in the face. I wondered what might be wrong - aside from having to listen to Angela's heinous suggestions, that is.

"You wemember doing that, don't you Wendy? Having fun with the boys?"

"Angela!" Wendy exclaimed in abject horror. "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" her voice cracking through her tears.

"I didn't," Angie sniggered. "You just did," she laughed aloud, pointing at her.

"You went with those boys?" I asked her, thoroughly appalled.

"Theyraped me," she sobbed. "They held me down and raped me. There was nothing I could do!"

In an instant, my demeanor had changed again, and I put my arm around her shoulders as she broke down. "There, there," I soothed, stroking her hair and scowling at Angie.

"I don't supposeyou wemember anything like that, do you Macey?" I stared back at her in horror, a cold sweat coming over me. "No, she went on. You don't wememberanything about that first Saturday, do you," she laughed. "I do though. My God didwe have some fun withyou!"

"You letthem touchme?" I almost shouted.

"Touch you? My God. If only that were all they did," she laughed. "The big blonde one weally liked you," she smirked. "Twice!" she laughed. "And the cweepy one. Not as much as they all liked little Wendy though. You should have seen her stwuggle," she laughed.

By now we were attracting quite a little audience, but of course Angie didn't realise that, as the other girls were keeping a discreet distance behind her, while still remaining within earshot.

"Oh my God," I breathed to myself, then, "Angie! How could youdo that!" I yelled.

"Well, be weasonable baby," she replied, flippantly. "How else do you think we pay the went? I mean... Mama doesn't work you know."

I was horrified. I'd never heard of anything so hateful. It was as if she was an entirely different person.

At that moment, the two juniors came sauntering along, making their way through the small crowd that had gathered beyond the bench, obviously curious to see what all the commotion was about.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers