After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I love you Macey," she said, her lips so close to mine I could almost taste the scent of another girl's pussy on her breath. I couldn't move away - I was trapped there, my head up against the headrest, staring into her excited eyes.

I wondered if Harriet Stacey might be saying something similar to Paula right now - or if maybe she was just ripping her panties off and burying her face between my new love's parted thighs, while Mrs Dale did the much the same with Jade.

That was the moment when I decided that chivalry was the order of the day. 'From now on', I resolved, 'I will protect that girl from everything and everyone - except myself, of course'. Well, is that not the true definition of chivalry?

I opened my mouth to answer Karen, and she hurriedly pressed her lips over mine, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. And there we sat together, engaged in the longest, most passionate kiss I could remember having experienced for a long time.

She gripped my wrist, pushing my hand down to her groin and under her skirt as she whispered, "Finger me."

She had no panties, and she was already quite wet. "Shouldn't we wait until we're alone somewhere?" I asked.

"I can't wait," she told me. "If you won't do me I'll find someone who will," she complained angrily, not waiting for my reply as she leapt up from the seat to run to the back of the bus where Eleanor and Sunny were sharing kisses with Naomi, Sally and Sarina.

'Well!' I thought, 'How sincere wasthat?'.

I sat alone for a minute, watching Wendy with Alysia, contemplating the idea of Paula with Miss Stacey, and whether I would ever get her back, when a lovely female shape threw a shadow over me. I recognised the shocking pink coloured jumpsuit immediately, long before I realised who it was.

"Hello Macey," came the smooth, sultry voice.

I looked up to see the dark, laughing eyes of a beautiful young lady. "Hello Naomi," I replied.

"Can I sit with you?" she asked. "There's not room for me back there now," she added, giving me a fake pout, although she couldn't hide the slight hint of a smile.

I looked behind to see what might be causing the squeals of delight from behind us, only to see a skinny pair of legs raised in the air from the bench seat at the back, and I smiled to myself.

"I'm glad," I replied, patting the seat beside me.

She sat down, turning to stare at me, smiling, as I asked, "No girlfriend today then?"

Curiously, she nodded, then turned to straddle my lap, just the way Karen had done.

"Where is she then?" I asked.

"I'm looking at her, " she breathed softly, touching my lips gently with hers. Unlike Karen's breath,hers was minty fresh.

'Oh my Lord', I thought. 'Another one'. I couldn't help myself. I felt my arms close around her slender waist, hugging her shapely body close, as my tongue found hers, and before I knew it, the fingers of my other hand had found the tassel on the zip of her jumpsuit, and it was open.

"Finger me," she breathed.

'Déjà Vu', I thought.

My open hand found her breast, then the tummy, then it slipped inside the suit to find the waist, then her hip, but that was as far as I managed. "I can't reach," I told her, laughing nervously as the back of my hand scratched against the bottom of the zip, which was now as wide as it would go.

"Just play with me then," she said. We kissed and played for a while, but part way home she stopped and looked into my eyes asking, "Where are you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm right here."

"Well, your body is," she smirked, "but your mind obviously isn't."

"Oh, I was just thinking about Paula," I told her.

"Your cute new girlfriend? She's a tasty one isn't she. What about her?"

"I wondered what they're doing with her," I replied.

"Same as they're doing with all the others I shouldn't wonder," she smiled. "Nothing she doesn't like, that's for sure."

"Aren't you worried about Melissa?" I asked.

"Mel? No. She's happy to let anyone suck her tits and eat her pussy. The more the merrier," she grinned. "Don't worry for Paula. She won't come to any harm," she smiled, kissing me again. "Come on. Let's just enjoy our time together."

We kissed and petted for a while, until she asked. "You've never been with a black girl before, have you."

"Before Friday you mean? No. How did do you know?" I replied.

"It's just that... you seemed so surprised that it was pink inside," she giggled.

"Oh," I sighed, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's OK," she smiled. "Did you like it?"

"What?"

"Do you like me Macey?" she asked, looking serious.

"Are you kidding? You're beautiful," I told her.

"No, I mean, reallylike me?"

"Of course," I told her sincerely.

She smiled. "What do you like about me?" she asked.

"Everything," I replied. "Your face. Your hair. Your lips. Your kisses," I told her, lovingly. "Your body," I said, grinning as I squeezed one lovely firm breast. "And your skin is so soft," I told her.

"Softer than Paula's?" she asked. There was an almost needy tone to her voice.

I was cautious not to offend her. "Similar," I replied.

She smiled again. "She has lovely little tits doesn't she," she grinned. "I like her," she said. "Maybe we could all get together during the holidays?" she suggested. "You know. Have some fun together? Just the three of us?"

"Hmmm... maybe," I agreed cautiously. "What about Melissa though?" I meant, would Mel be jealous, but she misunderstood.

"OK. All four of us then," she quickly added, suddenly sounding really excited.

She forced another kiss on my mouth, her hand reaching behind her for my thigh, and soon she was pressing her body hard up against mine as her fingers found the wet patch in my panties.

The journey was over all too soon, and as we alighted the bus I spotted the driver intently watching in his mirror as every girl passed. Naomi noticed it too, and as she passed she turned to let him have a good look at her partially exposed cleavage. She stepped down before me and as I followed I noticed him fidgeting, trying to hide the impressive bulge in his pants.

We waited on the pavement, looking back curiously to see what would happen, although I was keeping a watchful eye on Wendy too. I didn't want her getting too far away. I needed to tell her something. As the girls filed past, the driver was rubbing himself - until the last few reached the door, that is. Joanne and Sarina stepped off the bus, followed by Karen, then lastly Eleanor and Sunny - but Sunny didn't quite make it to the pavement.

"Hey," the driver called. "You busy today?" he asked.

The buxom, dark skinnedbubble-butt girl looked down at her friends on the pavement, then back at him. "Not especially," she replied with a naughty smile.

"Want to make some spare cash?" he asked.

Next thing we knew, the door was closing and the bus drove off with Sunny still aboard.

I turned to see Naomi looking straight into my eyes. There was an expectant look on her face.

"Give me a moment, would you?" I asked. The disappointment spread over her face as I ran off to catch Wendy - but she waited for me.

"Wendy!" I called. "Wait a moment."

"What?" she called back, turning to face me. She looked annoyed. I spoke as quietly as I could, trying to explain what Kayla had told me, until she almost shouted back at me, "Did it never occur to you that I mightlike the idea of a thick black cock inside me?"

I was stunned. "But..." I began.

"Didn't you realise that after Polina's brothers-in-law had us both, I've got myself quite a taste for it," she laughed.

"But..." I repeated, quite stupefied.

"But Nothing!" she snapped. "Mind your own business. We're not together any more. WhatI do ismy business! Angie said..." but she stopped n her tracks.

"Angie said what?" I asked.

She faltered, then replied quietly, "None of your business," then she turned to walk away.

"Wendy," I called to her. "I have something that I think you might want to keep safe... or maybe destroy?," I added, as she turned back to glare at me.

"What?" she barked angrily.

"Just... This," I replied, holding out a small dark grey plastic case containing a miniature video tape.

She hesitated. Oh, she said softly, then, "It's still none of your business," she said, but more subdued this time, as her hand reached out to accept the gift.

I felt sure that Angie had primed her to do that - maybe even hypnotised her, but there was nothing I could do. She was right. I was interfering.

I walked back to where Naomi stood patiently waiting all alone. "Sorry about all that," I told her.

Naomi gave me a supporting smile. "Do you still love her?" she asked. There was a sort of pleading look in her eyes.

"Well... I still havesome feeling for her, of course. I mean... You can't stop caring about what happens to a person, just because you separated, can you," I explained, "but I know we're not a couple any more," I added with a brave sort of smile.

She returned my smile, then asked. "So... do you need a girlfriend then?"

"Know someone?" I asked, slipping my arm around her waist. She nodded. "Anyone I know?" She nodded again.

I reached up to kiss her, then pulled away, realising we were still out in the street.

"Oh!" she sighed. "You didn't mean to do that, did you."

"Of course I did... but... we're outside... and it's been a long weekend."

"Yes, it has," she agreed, with a coy little grin.

There was an embarrassing silence then I began. "So... I suppose we'd best be off home."

"Do youhave to go?" she asked. She looked disappointed.

"Why? What did you have in mind?" I replied, smiling.

"We can go back to my house if you like," she suggested.

"What about your parents?"

"They're away for the weekend," she smiled. "Won't be back 'til Monday night, shouldn't think," she grinned. "We can go to my room if you like. I'll do anything you want," she smiled suggestively - and she did.

It was around teatime when I finally arrived home. Naomi and I had had the most wonderful time together. It surprised me just how much I enjoyed being with her, and she taught me some amazing tricks - truly thrilling things that I never would have thought of myself. I realised there and then that we were destined to spend a lot more time together. 'So what if Wendy wants to go get fucked by every stranger in town', I thought. 'Why should I care? I have Paula and Naomi now, and probably Melissa too if I want'.

I smiled to myself as I opened the door. "Hi Mammy. Hi Dad. I'm home," I called.

I heard my step-dad call, "Hello," back to me, but there was no sign of my mother.

"Where's Mammy?" I asked.

"Gone to visit her sister in Portsmouth," he replied, in his thick Irish accent.

"Oh," I said, in a disappointed tone. "So you've been alone here all weekend?"

"Dat's right," he replied, straight faced.

"You must have been so lonely," I sympathised, giving him a comforting smile. "If I'd known I'd have come back sooner." But I was quite tired, so I added, "I think I'll go have a lie down. When will Mammy be back?"

"Don't expect her fer a few hours yet. Her train gets in just after noine. I have to pick her up at da station."

I smiled. "So we have a couple of hours to kill then?"

"Aye," he agreed, looking curious. I thought about the way he often looked at me when I came home from school, but my mam was always around. And he always used to look at Angie, with a definitewanting in his eyes. I'd seen him look at Wendy in much the same way, and I knew that, given half a chance he would have had them both - together if he could.

Ever since our first time together (see Caught Wet Handed) I knew that as we weren't related (not by blood anyway), whenever an opportunity arose, he would be on me. I think that my mam had a hint of a suspicion that there was something, but dad always kept it really cool between us in front of her, often seeming to ignore me whenever she was around.

"Are you hungry? Would you like anything to eat?" I asked, thinking of how everyone at Miss Stacey's had spent the entire weekend eating me.

"I've not long had dinner, but you have something."

"I'm not hungry," I told him. "I've just eaten." I thought back to an hour ago, when my lips were pressed tightly up against Naomi's - and I don't mean her mouth. "I think I'll just go get a shower, then I'm off to bed." He nodded, looking a little discouraged. "Youcould come up and tuck me in, in a while if you like," I smiled.

He nodded again, looking somewhat happier this time.

After my shower I felt human again. I had washed and dried my hair, and plaited it again, then I laid back to relax.

'Ahh... First time I've felt really clean for days', I thought. I lay there for a few minutes with just a thin sheet over me, my feet apart and my left arm crossing my body as the hand rested between my thighs. I'd been thinking about Naomi and the beautiful time we'd had together in her bed. Actually, that's notquite everything - I was thinking about how nice it would have been if Melissa had been there with us. I imagined lying sandwiched between them, with their soft hands gently caressing my body, and their warm kisses on my naked flesh.

But I couldn't help thinking about my sweet little Paula, and what that sinful ex gym teacher might still be doing with her. Was I being stupid? I was certainly being hypocritical. Whatever Harriet Stacey had done with her, I probably would have done too (or already did). I imagined Paula with the three of us. Ever since Naomi had sowed the idea in my head, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

As my step-dad entered the room, he stopped short in the doorway. He could clearly see what I'd been doing, but he said nothing, and I didn't stop right away. I knew he was there, but I kept my eyes almost shut, pretending I hadn't noticed him.

Suddenly I sat up with a jerk, pulling the sheet up in front of me, putting my finger in my mouth - my dirty finger. He came and sat on the bed beside me, learned over and kissed my forehead. As he did so, his weight pulled the sheet down a little.

"Would ya like a bedtime story?" he asked, grinning.

"No," I shook my head, smiling broadly.

He shuffled forward slightly,accidentally pulling the sheet down a little more, almost exposing one tiny nipple. He probably expected me to demurely pull it back up, but instead I just smiled at him, so he placed a hand on the bed beside me pulling it down a little more, less discreetly this time. Now the nipple was clearly visible.

Instead of backing away or tugging the sheet up to cover myself, I let it go. "Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?" I asked, both tiny childlike breasts now clearly visible to him, although he made a point of not looking directly at them.

He reached out cautiously to place one big, rough hand on my tiny exposed breast. "I tink you're da prettiest girl in da whole wide world," he smiled, leaning forward to gently kiss me on the lips. I didn't resist. It was a well rehearsed routine.

He looked at me uncertainly, but I just smiled. "I wish Mammy would go and visit her sister more often," I told him, as I slowly leaned back against the pillow, exposing the entire top half of my naked body to him. I stretched my arms out to the sides, raising my knees and parting them beneath the sheet.

That was all he needed. In less than a heartbeat he had wrenched the sheet away and his hands went everywhere. I sat up and squealed, feigning surprise as I vainly attempted to cover myself, pretending to fend him off with my hands. But he was having none of that. He pushed me back onto the bed, then hurriedly discarded his pants and shirt, as I lay there, cowering, yet still half smiling up at him.

Our first time had been amazing and had truly taken me by surprise, but every time since then had been almost as good.

His erection was magnificent, and he grabbed my pig tailed head in his big hands, pulling me forward, allowing me to lubricate it for him with my saliva before dropping to his knees. He pulled my legs over the side of the bed, one either side of his waist, and he bent low to taste my freshly washed, bald shaven pussy, then just as quickly he knelt upright, and suddenly he was inside me.

My God it was big. It never ceased to amaze me how big it felt. I cried out, "Oh God Daddy. Oh yes Daddy. Oh I love your thick cock inside me Daddy."

"Dat's right baby," he told me. "You're da prettiest little girl I ever had."

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me!"

"Dat's da plan baby," he laughed, repeatedly ramming it into me again and again, like there was no tomorrow.

"Jesus it's so big!" I screamed.

"Don't blaspheme kid, or I'll have ta be punishin' ya."

"Punish me? How?"

"I'll fuck ya harder!" he said.

"Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" I cried.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya," he laughed.

"Oh God! Jesus! Oh God! Oh God! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He just laughed and rammed it into me, harder and faster.

"Will you fuck me every day Daddy?" I asked.

"Dat can be arranged," he replied. "Ya have no school no more, and ya mammy has a job at da supermarket t'ree days a week. I can come home early and fuck ya every oder day!"

"Oh God Daddy! You're the best," I told him.

"What?" He stopped. "How many men have ya done dis with?" he asked.

A sudden panic came over me as I realised what I had just said.

"No-one," I told him, earnestly. "I just mean you're the best daddy any girl could wish for. You provide for me. You give me a home and you feed me. And now you fuck me too. I love you Daddy," I told him.

He spent the next hour demonstrating just how happy he was to provide for meeverything that a little girl needed, lifting my limp body in his strong arms. I moaned like a little whore as he leaned over my naked body, ramming his thick shaft into me again and again, shaking me in his arms, like a little pig-tailed rag doll.

He fucked me to complete exhaustion, then laid beside me, both of us naked on my bed, stroking my cheek and my hair, with my legs wrapped around him as his erection shrank away inside me.

I had long since fallen asleep by the time he left to go and fetch my mam from the station, and they let me sleep there until morning.

The following day at breakfast, my mammy asked, "Did you have a nice time at your sleepover party?"

"Yes Mammy. It was great."

I told her about all the fun times we had together, and that we lived onparty foods, without going into detail about the sex of course. And I told her about some of the new friends I'd made while we were there.

Then I asked, "Mammy. Can I bring one of my friends home for tea later this week?"

My immediate thought was for Naomi, but no - I'd only just got together with her. She was way too good for the likes of him, and besides - there was too much at stake. I didn't want to waste an opportunity with her and Melissa, and maybe Paula too. Hmmm - I was getting wet just thinking about it.

Wendy would love it, I felt sure, but she wasn't very receptive at the moment. No - I needed more time to get her back to my side of the fence first. What about a cute little oriental girl? I wondered.

"Your pretty friend Wendy dear?" my mam had anticipated. Of course you can."

"No Mammy. I made anew friend at the party. Her name is Hana. She's from Korea. May I invite her to sleep over?"

"Oh, goodness. I don't know dear. What would I give her to eat? I mean, do you have any idea what Korean girls eat?"

I resisted the temptation to tell her'Pussy'. Instead I just said, "She'll eat the same as us."