After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wasn't it a bit... difficult there? I mean, it's a fairly unforgiving environment, isn't it?"

"You mean, with my speech impediment?"

"No I didn't really..."

"Yes you did," she interrupted, "but it's OK. I don't mind telling you. Yes, one of the girls... the pwevious Kingpin... she made the most awful fun of me the first couple of days. It was tewible. But that didn't last for long," she smiled.

"No?"

"No. Because the second night, she was attacked and waped, quite woughly, by all of the night staff. And evewy night after," Angie laughed. Her expression quickly changed to a very serious look. "After that, no-one mocked me. Not ever again," she said, her voice sounding quite menacing.

"Well, I'm glad you're here now," I told her, giving her a hug. "How long are you home for?"

"Just the weekend. We have to be back at 10am on Monday."

"We?" I queried.

"Me and Kayla. The Malaysian girl you were eyeing up," she sniggered.

"I wasn't..." I began, but my voice trailed off.

Wendy just stared at her open mouthed - thoroughly flabbergasted.

"I was allowed to bwing a fwiend with me," she explained. "I'm not without influence you know," she told us proudly.

"Oh," I replied.

Angie nodded. "I think Kayla fancies you," she said. "Wouldn't mind betting she and Alysia will have you two before the day is out," she laughed.

"But wight now I'm afwaid I have to leave you," she told us abruptly. "You see, I never had a chance to get pwoperly acquainted with those two that Mama took in there. Not yet anyway." She gave us a determined smile. "See you in a while," she added, turning on her toes and heading toward the Snug.

As Angie opened the door, we could hear Jenny's voice saying, "That's right, everything. There's my good girls," followed by a surprised, "Oh! And here is Angela. Come on in darling, you're just in time. That's right girls. You two sit next to each other there. Hold hands. That's it. Angela, you come here with me. Now girls... Open up. Good girls. Oh... so pretty. Don't be afraid. We're just going to... Mmmm..."

As the door slowly began to close, one young voice could be heard to call out, "Oh! Oh Mama! Ooohh!" and another cried, "Oh. Oh Angie!" followed by Jenny's irritated voice barking, "My daughter's name is..."

And at that point the door snapped shut.

Wendy and I looked at each other in quiet disbelief for a few moments, until she broke the silence. "So? What's the plan?" she asked, apparently ignoring the previous events.

I was about to reply with something flippant, like, 'We could do as Jenny told those girls', when Paula came running up beside us and tugged on my arm. I turned to look at her and she was wearing a big smile and not much else.

I stared at the near nude girl for a moment, more surprised than shocked. "Does your mam even know you came out dressed like that?" I finally asked her.

"Don't you like it?" she replied, sounding upset. "I wore it for you."

"Of course Ilike it," I told her, looking down at the sheer, lemon coloured dress that clearly showed her underwear - just the tiniest black panties I had ever seen, that were really little more than a 'G' string. "Isn't it a bit...revealing though? I mean... how did you even get out of the house?"

"I wore a coat," she grinned, "but I left that on the bus," she added.

"You go walking around dressed like that and you're liable to get raped," I told her.

"Well as long as it's you that does it, I won't mind," she giggled. "Let's go find somewhere to get comfy, shall we?"

She tugged at my arm, to the obvious displeasure of Wendy. "Err... Well, I'm with Wendy at the moment," I told her.

"That's OK," she grinned. "We can all go together. Come on. I'll show you where the annex is."

"You've been here before?" I asked.

"A few times," she admitted.

"How many times?"

"Since Angie went away, Miss Stacey puts on a party most weekends, but there are different people here each time. I don't come every week," she revealed, without actually answering the question.

"What about your two little friends?" I asked.

"You want Sophia and Tamara too?" she queried, looking slightly offended.

"No, silly," I told her. "I just thought you were all together."

"Oh," she smiled. "They went off with those two other girls... she paused to think, "They weren't from our school," she said, "Joanne and... someone else. An Asian girl."

"Sarina?" I asked.

"Yes. I think that was her name."

"Hmmm. I thought they went with Angie's sister," I told her.

"I thinkshe found someone else to play with," Paula giggled.

I was about to quiz her about that when Polina came in through the front door, leading a half naked Hana along with her. She must have been parking up the minibus.

"Oh. Pretty little baby girl," she said, staring at Paula, her eyes wide with interest at how she was dressed. "You want I punish you now?" she asked. "You come with us. We have tasty little pussy for you," she said, reaching down to stroke Hana's groin.

"I'm with Macey," Paula replied, shaking her head and looking quite fearful.

"She's with me," I affirmed.

"Oh," the wicked Romanian replied, looking thoroughly disappointed, then adding more brightly, "Maybe we find your small friends instead. I like small girls." She smiled, turning away and heading for the stairs. At the last moment she turned back and wagged a cautionary finger at Paula, saying simply, "Later," then she left.

"I don't think we'll be seeing much of her again for a while," I remarked, "at least, not if she finds your friends," I added in a pathetic tone.

At that moment, Naomi and Melissa turned up, both looking absolutely delectable. "My God, it's like Piccadilly Circus here," I whispered to Paula.

"Where's that?" she replied.

"It's a place in..." Wendy began, but I raised a hand to stop her.

The two girls had obviously prepared themselves for their meeting with us, with the zips of their brightly coloured jumpsuits now pulled down to well belowmid-chest level.

"Hello," they greeted us, their arms around each others' waists.

"Hello," I replied, cautiously. "And what can we do for you two?"

"Anything you like," Naomi replied, grinning from ear to ear and licking her lips.

Melissa leaned forward to whisper in my ear. As she did so she smiled invitingly at Wendy. "Have you ever tasted a black pussy?" she asked, getting straight to the point.

"Errr... No. I can't say I have," I replied, slightly shocked.

She slipped an arm around Naomi's waist as the other hand reached for the toggle on the black girl's jumpsuit zip, slowly pulling it downward, gradually revealing a generous view of Naomi's dark tanned cleavage as the dusky maiden stared deep into my eyes, licking her lips suggestively.

"Why? What does it taste like?" I asked, my voice faltering slightly as my eyes were drawn to the ever increasing area of exposed dark flesh that now extended well beyond Naomi's navel.

"It tastes like..." she began.

"Why don't you come and find out?" Naomi interrupted, leaning forward so close that I could almost taste the sweetness of her breath.

"It's pink inside," Melanie giggled.

"Err. Yes, I'm sure it is," I breathed softly in reply.

I watched the excitement grow on Wendy's face, then glanced at Paula who was clearly becoming quite agitated.

"I don't really think I should," I murmured, uncertainly.

"Well, you do what you like," Wendy blurted out. "I'm going with these two, "she snapped, giving me a defiant smile.

She got up from the seat beside me, and with an arm around each of their waists they trotted off up the stairs, in the same direction that we had seen Polina vanish earlier, in pursuance of the twin Patterson girls.

"Well... I guess that answered that for us, didn't it," I said to Paula, with a supportive smile.

Paula grinned. "Now I have you all to myself," she purred, clinging to my arm like an adoring little puppy. "Come on. Let me show you the annex."

"Not yet," I replied, still not quite sure about whether I should really go through with it.

The cute little blonde and I sat talking for a while, both seemingly happy to delay the inevitable. I'm not sure who was the more nervous - her or me. I turned to gaze into her beautiful blue eyes and was about to kiss her, when there came the sound of excited squeals, and several girls' laughter, then two naked girls ran down the stairs and past us. It was Joanne and Sarina, closely pursued by Wendy and Melissa, both bare topped, Wendy having discarded her blouse, and the top half of Melissa's jumpsuit flying open and trailing behind her.

As they vanished from view, Naomi followed close behind, but on seeing Paula and I still sitting together, she stopped and smiled at us. She slowly and sensually pulled herself out of the top half of her suit, then just stood there, half naked and smiling. "Can't I tempt you withanything?" she asked, placing a finger in her mouth and pouting the way Paula had done before, her delicious dark nipples standing proud on her firm, ripe breasts.

"We're good thanks," I told her, although I have to admit it was a difficult decision to make.

Paula gave me a satisfied smile, hugged my arm, and rested her head on my shoulder.

Naomi just grinned and set off again, in pursuit of the other four girls.

It was difficult to describe my feeling toward Paula. I don't think it was love, not at first anyway. It was more likely some sort of infatuation. She was such an innocent looking girl, with such an endearing, youthful beauty. When I looked at her I wanted to take her and ravish her, yet I also wanted to wrap her in cotton wool and shield her from all the ills of the world. I suppose it was like some sort of chivalry. I felt I needed to protect her from everyone - except myself, of course.

It didn't really bother me that the entire Bolton family and their lusty cohorts had all been there before me. I still saw her as uniquely virginal, and I wanted her more than anything.

As I gazed into those innocent looking blue eyes, I just wanted to hug her close, and kiss her gently. We sat there together for a few minutes, just enjoying each others' company, until at last I said, "Come on then. Let's just go find that quiet little somewhere that's nice and private, shall we?"

Paula smiled and nodded. She led me to the garden where two large portacabins had been installed as a kind of annex. Each had steps leading up to two doors - one at each end. The windows were blacked out with pull-down blinds, and although we couldn't hear clearly what was going on inside, there was obviously a good deal of raucous activity within the first.

We mounted the steps and I cautiously opened the door to peek inside, although I didn't let Paula look. It was clear that the entire structure had been split into two, and it didn't take a genius to work out that the both halves were probably similarly equipped.

There was an assortment of clothing laid across a couple of chairs to one side, among which I recognised two jumpsuits - one a bright cream in colour, and the other shocking pink. But that wasn't the first thing that I noticed - not by any means.

Slap bang in the centre of the otherwise near empty room, was a large bed, and gathered upon it were about half a dozen girls - all naked. They seemed to be concentrating their attention on one individual who was obviously lying on her back in the centre, and although I couldn't see clearly who any of them were, I had a pretty fair idea who it was enjoying the prime position. Reaching up from the middle of the huddle were dark tanned arms and legs, and the sounds emanating from their activities left no doubt that their recipient was enjoying every second of every touch.

It had to be Naomi, of course, and I recognised the pigtails of my very own Wendy as a head bobbed up and down from between the parted legs that kicked gently in the air. As we had seen Joanne and Sarina being chased by the girls, I expected to also see an olive tanned body somewhere, but finding no sign of her, I then deduced that there was no real reason that they should all be together.

I had no idea who all the other girls were, but I decided there was too much activity here for Paula and I to enjoy our private time together, so I closed the door again, but not before Wendy noticed me. That didn't deter her though. She smiled, then quickly returned her attention to their communal partner, and as I turned away, I said to Paula, "Looks a bit too busy in there. Let's find another," I suggested.

I let Paula lead me to the steps at the other end of the first porta-cabin, and opening the door we found it to be vacant. She grinned. "Let's go in here, shall we?" she said, pulling me inside.

She climbed up on to the bed and knelt there on all fours, pausing for a moment - her perfectly shaped, pert little derriere toward me. Slowly she turned her head to look over her shoulder, her smiling expression and her laughing eyes leaving me in no doubt as to her intentions.

"We don'thave to do this you know," I told her.

She laughed. "You do say the oddest things. Why else would we be here?" she asked as she clambered over the bed, turning to sit in the middle before laying herself back.

My eyes opened wide at the silent invitation. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, stupidly.

"Anything you like," she smiled, her voice little more than a whisper.

I climbed onto the bed beside her, propping myself on one elbow as I gazed down at her, just admiring her youthful beauty. The pink ribbon was still holding her hair as the golden ringlets cascaded down over her shoulders.

"What did you do at Angie's?" I asked.

"What? When?" she replied, looking puzzled.

"That weekend when you and your twinfriends were invited home with Angie. What did you do there?"

"I think youknow what we did," she smiled.

"Did you let them have their way with you?" I asked. Clearly I was jealously hoping she would tell me'No. Of course not', but she just smiled and said nothing.

"How many were there?" I asked.

"You mean all together?" she asked. "Well... there were the three of us..."

"Three of who?" I interrupted.

"Sophia and Tamara, the twins, and me," she replied, with a smile. "Then there was Angie, her mum, and her sister Geraldine, and a Polish friend of Angie's. She's here today," she added as an afterthought.

"Romanian," I corrected her.

"What?"

"That would be Alysia. She's Romanian," I told her.

"Oh," she murmured. "And Carol and Emily of course."

"And... did they all have their way with you?" I probed.

Paula smiled again, then giggled. "Geraldine was the worst. She's a greedy little slut," she replied. It seemed slightly obtuse to hear her refer to Ges as alittle anything, considering how small Paula was herself, and Ges being so much bigger.

"And that Romanian girl," she went on. "She has the mostincredibly long tongue. Oh my God!" she grinned, then seeing the disappointed look on my face she added, "but I don't want to talk about any of that. I'm here with you now," she smiled. "Can't we just enjoy this?"

I leaned over her, just intending to touch her lips with mine, as I closed my eyes and let instinct take over.

Paula and I had about half an hour together, possibly a little longer, before we were disturbed by the door opening.

"There's already someone in here," I called, hoping to deter whoever it was from entering, but the reply that came back caught me off guard.

"That's what we were hoping," came the Asian sounding voice.

As a familiar face peeped around the door, I instantly recognised Sarina. Paula gasped and pulled the sheet up to shield her modesty from the intruders.

"No need to be shy," Sarina told her, with a friendly laugh, as she entered the room. "We won't hurt you."

"We just want to play," Joanne added with a broad smile, as she followed her half-sister into the room.

"No point coming in if there's no-one to play with," Sarina told us.

"Oh," I said in surprise. "We had been wondering where you two were," I told them.

"Wonder no more," Joanne replied, with a broad, sensual smile, as the pair approached the bed.

I got up, intending to intercept them both as they came closer, but Sarina skipped aside as Joanne put an arm around my waist, catching me. I turned my head to see the shapely Asian girl slide into the opposite side of bed beside Paula, pushing her onto her back, as Joanne wrapped her arms around me, preventing me from going to Paula's aid.

"I remember you," Joanne told me. "You were at Geraldine's birthday party, she said. "We never had a chance to properly get to know you." I felt her hands begin to explore my body as I heard Sarina telling Paula of all the naughty, wicked things that they planned to do with her.

Joanne kissed me, pulling me further from the bed as I sensed Sarina beginning to seduce my sweet little Paula.

"What's wrong?" Joanne asked. "Don't you want to have some fun with us?"

"It's not that," I lied. "I don't know where Wendy is."

"Ha!" she exclaimed. "You mean that pretty brown haired pigtail girl with the gorgeous tits? Last time we saw her she was being dragged upstairs by Angela and Geraldine, and a couple of big, buxom American girls. You know the ones. One of them was black."

'Oh God!' I thought. 'I bet they plan to rape her.'

"I'm really sorry Paula," I told my cute little blonde partner. "I have to go and rescue Wendy."

"Why? She's not bothered about you," she replied, obviously upset that I would abandon her. "She went off with Naomi and Melissa. Now she's with four more hussies."

"I think she may be in danger," I reasoned.

"Oh! Go on then. See if I care!" she retorted.

"I'm sorry. I have to try," I appealed, as the shape of Sarina's hand began to move beneath the sheet that covered them.

"Don't worry about me," Paula called back, sitting up. "I'm sure I'll be OK," she giggled, as the smiling Sarina pushed her down onto her back again.

"No. Don't worry Macey," Joanne echoed, releasing her hold on me as she turned toward the bed.

"We'll keep her warm for you..." Sarina said softly as Joanne pulled the covers back and climbed onto this side of the bed, sandwiching Paula between them, "won't we Jo," she added.

Paula just giggled, happily.

I wasn't too happy, but I grabbed the discarded sheet and wrapped it around myself. I didn't like the idea of walking around naked - I like to maintain alittle mystery. No - that's a ridiculous excuse. Truth is, I was self-conscious about my tiny tits and childlike body. So many times I've been told I look no more than about twelve years old, and with my pigtails too... Well I know some people like the idea of fucking a little kid, especially some guys, and I suppose I play on that sometimes.

Anyway, I turned toward the door as Paula called out, "I can tell you where to find Wendy."

I was about to ask, 'Where?' when she added with a laugh, "Between Naomi Campbell's legs."

I sighed. The door snapped shut behind me, immediately followed by the sounds of squeals and raucous laughter from the three left inside.

As I walked down the steps, the sounds of the girls' laughter emanating from the room left me in no doubt that Paula was only too happy to accept her fate - that of beingentertained by Joanne and Sarina. It occurred to me though, that Joannecould have been feeding meporky pies. It was entirely possible she was just telling me that to get me to leave, and the more I thought about it, the more I realised that she had been unusually quick to suggest that Wendy might be in some sort of danger.

1...45678...22