After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Paula may well be right', I thought. Wendy could easily still be with Naomi and Melissa, and the last time I saw them they were indeed enjoying somequality time together, along with several other young ladies. So, it seemed sensible to start looking where I saw her last - that being the room next door.

As I mounted the steps, my heart was in my mouth. What if they were all in there and perfectly happy together? I would look like a prize idiot - but I had to be sure.

Gingerly, almost silently, I opened the door to peek in, fully expecting to see Naomi still on her back with her legs in the air. The two jumpsuits were still laid across the chair, but no sign of either Naomi or Melissa - they had long since departed. In their place, from the doorway I could see three girls on their backs, facing the ceiling. The two on either side had their hair now tied in bunches, just the way Jenny would have liked, their long hair dangling over the side of the bed. I didn't recognise them first, but the third girl, the one in the centre, was a tiny oriental beauty with long black hair that was also tied in bunches. I had no doubt whoshe was - none at all.

All three were holding hands and all appeared to be perfectly contented with their knees raised as I watched the top halves of three heads attending them. Then one head popped up to acknowledge me, albeit in a less than welcoming manner.

"You shouldn't be in here," Angie said simply, breaking off her attention to the delectable little Korean girl. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?" she suggested, before returned to the job at hand.

"Mmmm... This one is so...tasty, Mmmm... Spicy! Sweet, juicy little cunt," she murmured, excitedly pushing the legs wide. "Myum... Lyum... Mlyum..." came the obscene sounds of Angie's gobbling and slurping, as she greedily devoured the cute little oriental.

I stared at her, thoroughly dismayed. This wasn't the tender, sensitive Angie that I had fallen in love with so long ago. This was someone completely different.

Angie's sister Ges and their slender blonde friend Alysia on either side, both looked up for a moment to grin at me, then they too resumed their attention to their happy partners.

I sighed and closed the door to the sound of Ges asking, "Can we swap now? I want the spicy one."

"You make do with that one for now," Angie replied. "There will be plenty of time for all of us to haveall of them," she told her impatient sister, then the "Myum... Myum..." and hideous slurping sounds resumed, followed by the gasps and cries of three other voices.

As I turned away from the sounds of the three young women giving their respective partners the most intense of oral pleasures, my thoughts returned to Paula. My beautiful little Paula. Yes - she was quite lovely, and she certainly was an absolute treat. In fact she had been everything I had hoped for, and so much more. I'd hated having to leave her, and I found myself imagining - worrying - about what those sinful girls might be doing with her, or should that be, doingto her? I say sinful - it's not as if they had any evil intent, and it wasn't really their fault. They were only copying what Angie's family had taught them - monkey see, monkey do, right? I just hoped they didn't have any lollipops with them.

I tried to put the thought behind me as I approached the next porta-cabin.

In the first room were Naomi & Melissa, both quite naked, having some fun with another girl - still dressed - who I didn't recognise at all. She certainly hadn't been on the bus - but at least that answered one question for me. Wendy wasn't withthem.

From the chink in the doorway where I stood, I could see them all sideways on. The girl with them had very light coloured, long reddish hair which I guess you'd callstrawberry blonde, and a small, butmature looking, slightly freckled face, with a cute littlebutton nose.

She was more a young woman than a girl - very slightly taller than the two girls with her, and appeared to have a truly slender body with quite skinny arms and legs - 'almost as skinny as Karen Walker', I thought. She was wearing a fairly snug fitting, pastel coloured floral summer dress with a deep plunging neckline that almost reached down to her navel and clearly flaunted a very attractive, albeit meagre cleavage. Apart from her black patent court shoes, she didn't appear to be wearing anything else.

As I peeked in, Melissa was standing behind the young woman, gripping her arms just above the elbows to hold them behind her and by her sides, while Naomi stood in front, holding the girl's face, kissing her.

Even from some distance I could tell that the woman was quite aroused - her stiff nipples clearly pushing the thin cotton of the dress into attractive littlebumps.

As Naomi released her from the kiss, she stood back and smiled at the worried young woman. "My, aren't you a beauty," she complimented, reaching up to grope her firm young breasts. Their captive looked fearful, shaking her head as the naked black girl savoured her molestation of the young woman's nubile body.

I wondered if I ought to intervene, but morbid curiosity compelled me to remain silent and watch - after all, if I hadn't happened along there would have been no-one there to rescue her, would there.

"Mmmm... You have really lovely tits Sally," Naomi told her. "Doesn't she have nice tits Mel," she said to her partner. "Have a feel," she suggested, taking Sally's wrists and stretching her arms out to the sides.

Melissa responded by wrapping her arms around their captive from behind and sliding her hands up and down the sides of the dress, feeling Sally's body, then reaching around to squeeze her breasts through the thin material, while placing her open mouth over her ear, lapping and sucking on it.

"Mmmm... Nice," Melissa complimented. "Let me have a better feel," she said, raising one arm to slip her hand into the open neck of the dress, then reaching down. There was no bra present to impede her access to the bare mammary flesh as she squeezed and fondled the girl.

"Oh, this feels wonderful Sally," Melissa told her, excitedly. "Can we have a look?" she asked.

Sally shook her head as she struggled. "No! Please don't," she begged.

"Oh, don't be such a meanie," Naomi whined. "We only want to have a look."

"See if she has any panties," Melissa suggested, gripping Sally's arms again.

Naomi slipped an arm around the young woman, reaching down with the other to stroke the inside of Sally's knee, sliding her hand slowly up the inner thigh to the very top, making her gasp.

"Ha, ha! They're tiny... and frilly," the black girl laughed, fumbling around to make their play-toy squirm and squeal. "And she's wet too," Naomi added. "You can have them," Naomi told her friend. "The dress is mine," she said, determinedly, gripping the neckline of the thin material around breast level.

"No! Please! Not my dress," Sally pleaded.

"Didn't your Auntie Harriet warn you not to come here this weekend Sally?" Naomi told her. "Now you belong to us," she smiled. "You know we're going to fuck you, don't you?" she laughed, "and we can't do that while you're still wearing your dress," she smiled, tweaking the stiff nipples through the thin material again.

"Don't worry baby," Melissa told her. "We won't keep you in here for long. We're going to share you," she laughed. "There are about twenty girls here this weekend, and they're all going to want to fuckyou," she tormented the terrified young woman.

"Anyway, this isn'tyour dress now, is it," Naomi told her. "It'smy dress."

"What?" came the shocked response.

"You have to give me the dress."

"Why?"

"Because I want it. Give it to me," Naomi insisted.

"You want me to take it off?" Sally questioned, fearfully.

"Of course not," Naomi replied, shaking her head with a wicked smile. "I'll do that for you. You just have to tell me that it's my dress."

Sally looked to Melissa for support, then seeing the other girl's wicked smile, she gulped. "OK," she said softly.

"So... it's mine to do with whatever I want?"

"Isaid OK," Sally repeated, firmly.

"Good," Naomi smiled, gripping the plunging neckline while pulling it to either side.

"No! Don't do that. You'll tear it," Sally complained.

"That's the idea," Naomi replied, as her arms jerked outward and I heard a rip of material.

"No! Stop!" I called, instinctively, giving away my presence.

Naomi's head whipped around in surprise to stare at me, just as Sally sobbed, "Oh now look!" she complained in utter distress. "You'veruined it."

"Oh. Hello Macey. Look whatwe found creeping around," Melissa called, looking up. "Have you met Miss Stacey's niece Sally? She's a sexy little slut," she laughed.

"Don't just stand there in the doorway," Naomi told me with a welcoming smile. "Come in. Come and help us."

"No," I replied to the earlier question, as I entered the room. "I don't know her. She's not from our school, is she?" I added, closing the door behind me.

"No. She left school a couple of years ago. She's twenty one now," Naomi replied for her. "She's a working girl."

"A very nosey working girl," Melissa added. "She was warned not to come here this weekend, weren't you, bitch!" Melissa said, gripping Sally's chin and shaking her face, "but she can't resist getting into trouble, can you," Melissa added, turning to the girl and kissing her again, while groping her body inside the ripped dress.

Sally looked scared.

"She's a dental assistant," Naomi added. "That's why she looks a bit down in the mouth," she laughed.

"We're going to fuck her," Melissa smiled. "Would you like to help?"

"You can't do that," I whispered to Naomi.

"Don't worry," the black girl replied quietly. "Just watch."

She turned back to face the young woman as Melissa took a firm grip, holding her arms by her sides as before, and Naomi gripped the torn front of the dress, yanking it violently outwards and ripping it clear down the front making Sally scream, doubling over to hide her exposed body.

"Oh no you don't," Melissa laughed, wrapping her arms around Sally's waist as Naomi continued to snatch and grab at any scrap of material she could get a grip on, tugging and heaving at the tattered garment until there was little or nothing recognisable left of it, while their hapless victim sobbed and fought in vain to cover herself.

"Please stop it," Sally sobbed. "You've ruined my dress. What will I go home in?" she cried.

"Don't even think about going home," Naomi told her. "We're going to tie a rope to your wrists and lead you through the town like that," she laughed. "Then the whole town will be queuing up to fuck you."

By now Sally was all but completely naked, and what a heavenly sight she was too.

Her skin was a creamy pink in colour, with more tiny dark freckles around the tops of her shoulders, but other than that, it looked perfect.

The tummy was smooth and beautifully flat, sporting slightly bony hips, and she had the cutest little navel, so neat and tiny. It made me want to kiss her tummy and wriggle my tongue into it.

Her arms and legs were a little on the thin side, but the one feature that really belied her relative maturity was her small, perfectly shaped firm young breasts with caramel coloured nipples, that would have been more suited to a schoolgirl much younger than any of us. They say the ideal size for a breast is just enough to fill a champagne glass, and hers were quite perfect, with no need for any support.

Melissa took a handful of the lovely strawberry blonde hair, pulling the girl's head back to force another kiss on the reluctant mouth, while her free hand groped every visible inch of bare flesh to be found, squeezing and kneading her breasts and tweaking the nipples.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you Sally," Melissa told her, kissing her roughly again, before dipping her head down to take one stiff little nipple in her mouth as the free hand reached down to explore between the struggling girl's thighs.

She pulled Sally closer to the bed, slipping the left arm around her waist as the right hand slid down over the slender flat tummy, then down between her thighs, her fingertips gently stroking the damp gusset of the panties.

"Ooohh, you're so wet, you naughty girl," Melissa said.

She raised her hand again slightly, just enough to wriggle her fingers inside the waistband of the tiny, lacy, flesh coloured panties.

"Let me in," her assailant ordered, and Sally obeyed, parting her knees slightly and gasping as Melissa's middle finger stroked the moist slit, then slowly, carefully eased into her.

"Hmmm... These are in the way," Melissa declared. "Naomi. Hold her would you?" she asked. Naomi instantly came to her aid, wrapping her arms around their victim from behind, as Melissa took a firm grip on the front of the garment, her index and little fingers slipping into the leg holes as her thumb curled over the waistband. Then, with a single, hefty wrench she yanked the crotch of the garment, ripping it away as if it were nothing.

"Oww!" Sally screamed in pain. "Thatreally hurt!" she almost cried.

"Oh. Sorry baby," Melissa apologised unconvincingly. "Here. Let me rub it better for you, she said, cupping her hand over the newly exposed pussy mound and sliding her middle finger up and down across the wet slit. "Mmmm... Does that feel better?" she asked, licking the bare flesh of Sally's breast.

Sally just stood there and took it, and as I watched, I could clearly see just above her skinny thighs, not quite obscured by Melissa's hand, was a neat triangle of ginger colouredmuff decorating her delightful looking mound. It made me tingle down there, and I suppose I must have unwittingly reached one hand down between my own thighs, to attend an animal instinct.

Clearly noticing this, Naomi came over to me. "Anything I can help with?" she asked, smiling broadly.

Instantly, I stopped. "Err... No. I'm OK thanks," I replied, clearly embarrassed.

"You're not shy, are you?" she prompted, grinning.

"No. Why do you ask," I replied, cautiously.

She didn't say a word. She just reached forward and pulled gently at the sheet I was holding around me, easing it from my grip.

"There. That's better," she said softly, smiling, as my protection fell to the floor behind me.

For a few moments, she stared at my naked, childlike body, and I at her significantly more nubile form. Then, suddenly, her arms enfolded me and she forced the most urgent of passionate kisses on my mouth, her hands seemingly managing to reach everywhere at once, and I instinctively responded, unable to resist her.

Her beautiful full lips felt soft and rubbery against mine, and the sensation excited me. I felt her fingers begin to probe me, and I submitted completely, allowing her lips to quickly find one already stiff little nipple, and from the corner of my eye I could see Melissa performing much the same service for her older partner.

Naomi looked back over her shoulder at the other pair, then back at me. "I think Mel is about to eat our friend," she said, her lips so close to mine I could almost taste her sweet, minty breath again.

She smiled at me. There was a pleading look in her eyes. I gulped, then nodded my answer to her silent question.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me again, stepping slowly backwards toward the bed, pulling me along with her, until her calves were against the edge. Then, sitting on the edge, she laid back, pulling me on top of her.

We continued to kiss as my hands explored her naked beauty, caressing her firm, ripe breasts, her beautiful slender, silky soft body, her hips, her thighs, as my kisses progressed slowly, ever downward.

Her legs parted, opening up to show me everything. "Dinner time," she whispered softly.

By this time, Melissa and I were kneeling side-by-side leaning forward to pleasure our respective partners, and I was compelled to comment, "Oh my goodness. It reallyis pink inside," making Naomi laugh.

As I looked up I noticed Sally looking down at me and smiling slightly. For all her earlier objections, it was plain to see that she wanted this as much as anyone.

After a few minutes, Naomi reached down to grip my head, looking down at me. "Change places?" she asked. I was happy to oblige, lying in the warmth of the impression that my dark skinned lover had just vacated.

Naomi took her place kneeling beside her girlfriend and proceeded to afford me the most amazing sensation, just lapping all around my tormented wet slit, kissing and sucking at me and pulling with her lips, teasing me until I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Please. Put your tongue in," I moaned, and she obeyed, quickly exciting me almost to the point of orgasm, while Sally beside me reached for my hand, almost crushing it as Melissa gave her a similar treat.

'My God', I thought. 'These two are incredible. Why have I never been with them before?'

"Swap?" Melissa asked, after a few minutes. Naomi nodded, and in a single expert motion Naomi moved back while Melissa slid to her right, and they had changed places in less than a second, with Naomi now between Sally's thighs, and Melissa between mine.

I looked aside to Sally who was smiling happily as her head rocked back repeatedly, in time with Naomi's expert tongue probing her. It went on like that for several minutes, neither girl allowing either of us to reach our goal, but keeping us both teetering on the brink - a delicious, awful torment that neither of us wanted to end.

Eventually Naomi stood, abandoning her partner, and I looked down at Melissa, an obvious question in my eyes.

"Now she's going to get fucked," Melissa giggled as she too got up. "Better make your move now if you want a taste," she smiled, sitting beside their acquiescent captive.

Meanwhile, Naomi had gone to a small cabinet in the corner, and had begun fitting herself into a big, knurled purple strap-on.

Melissa began to fondle the young woman's perfect, firm breasts, and seeing the worried look on Sally's face I quickly moved to take advantage of what appeared to be a fleeting opportunity.

Sally appeared to object for a moment, but it only took a word from Melissa to settle her. "If you don't behave," she told the girl, "we reallywill parade you around the town."

Melissa slid her arm behind Sally's neck, leaning over her as she began to stroke the troubled looking woman's nipples with her fingertips and her thumb, caressing them gently as her hand moved slowly from side to side, teasing the stiffbobble nipple as her fingers passed over it. At the same time she guided her own ripe young breast to Sally's lips, telling the woman, "Suck it for me baby. Oh yes! Oh yes, that's good. Yeah baby. Suck on it for me."

While Sally was complying with Melissa's demands, I placed my hands behind the wanton woman's knees and pushed the legs wide, gaining my first clear view of the object of the girls' desire.

'My God, this has seen some action,' I thought. She was shaved, or waxed, I couldn't really tell, but the entire pussy area was completely devoid of hair, except the neat triangle of light ginger muff above the mound. The labia were quite extended - a sign (so I've been told) of intense and repetitive use, and theflaps were tinged with a blue-grey colour - apparently, another sign of heavy sexual activity.

I was surprised to find how readily Sally could submit to someone she had only just met, particularly under such circumstances, and never even exchanged words with. I smiled to myself as I knelt, leaning forward to taste the sweet, juicy treat awaiting me.

1...56789...22