After School Delight Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Does anyone not know your driver, Miss Polina?"

The silence persisted.

"Very well," she smiled. "Now. Does anyone not know why we are all here today?"

"Please Miss. Is it to learn about life?" came a voice from the back.

"Excellent Melissa," Miss Stacey smiled. "Well, in fact, it is more to do withLife Skills," she replied. "We are here to offer you lucky girls an opportunity for some extra-curricular learning. We will be teaching you some important lessons about adulthood. Now I'm sure that your parents would not be keen for you to be learning these things, particularly at so tender an age for some of you," she said, looking around at the smiling faces. "Most parents think that the privileges of adulthood should be reserved only for them. But here, we believeeveryone should be allowed to enjoy adult activities. Does anyone here not want to learn about how adults enjoy their pleasure times?"

Once again there was silence, but this time the silence was accompanied by universal smiles.

"Don't be afraid to speak out," Miss Stacey went on. "Any of you may leave now if you prefer. No-one will think any the less of you. But Ishould advise you... If anyone reveals what happens here this weekend, our littleclub would most surely be closed down, and if that were to happen, then none of you will ever have this opportunity again...None of you!" she stressed.

There was a slight low murmur among the passengers, then the silence returned as their attention resumed.

"Very well. Anyway, if anyone should change their mind, we can send you home at any time... but if anyone breathes a word to anyone outside of ourclub, be assured, your friends and peers will all know who it was." She paused for a moment. "So... are we all agreed?"

"Yes Miss Stacey," came the chorus of response.

"Good. Well, I just need to let you all know that there will be plenty of party food and drink in the kitchen for everyone, any time you want to eat. Also, there will be fresh hot pizza delivered twice every day, so whenever you are thirsty or hungry, just come along and help yourselves.

"More importantly, remember that any of you can have as much fun as you like, doing anything you want with anyone of your choosing. There will be no-one here to tell any of us thatwe have to do this, orwe can't do that," she smiled. "Everyone happy?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Stacey," came the universally delighted chorus.

"Good," she said softly. "We only have a few rules here:-

"One. No-one is to force anyone to do or endure anything against their will.

"Two. No-one is to inflict any harm on anyone else.

"And lastly... Three. Have fun!" she smiled, throwing her hands up in a sort of 'free for all' gesture.

She turned and alighted the bus, leaving the occupants to chatter excitedly, and as the girls began get up from their seats to commence filing off, Karen squeezed past me, bending to give me a quick kiss on the cheek, then grabbing Hana by the hand she tugged the giggling little oriental away down the aisle to be among the first to leave.

But as Karen stepped off the bus, poor Hana didn't even make it to the steps. At precisely the same moment, Polina grabbed Hana by the other wrist, pulling the tiny girl backwards and onto her lap, causing the cute little oriental to shriek in alarm.

A surprised Karen turned back at the sound, probably hoping to rescue her, but Stacey pulled her away. "You come with me child," she told the girl, almost dragging her toward the house.

"So much forNo-one will tell you what you have to do," I said discreetly to Wendy.

"She doesn't seem too upset about it," Wendy sniggered, looking at the pair occupying the driver's seat.

"No! No! Why you do this?" Hana cried out, with a laugh.

"You very pretty little girl," Polina told her. "Too sexy for own good."

In an instant she had tugged at the cord attaching the twobra cups of the jacket, which fell open to reveal Hana's delightfully firm little breasts.

"No! No!" the tiny oriental objected again, still laughing. "You must not do this," she cried.

"You too sexy. Cannot wait to get inside. Want pretty little tits now," Polina laughed as her hand moved up to fondle Hana's squirming body, forcing a kiss on the surprised girl's mouth.

"No! No! Stop!" Hana continued to object. "Let me go," she laughed as Polina's hand slid down across the smooth, tanned tummy and inside the flimsy trouser front.

"Ha! No chance. Mmmm... bald little cunt you have," Polina told her as the wicked Romanian's lips closed over one stiff little nipple, and the errant hand found it's way to the fleshy shaven mound between the tiny girl's thighs.

Neither showed any sign of inhibitions as the line of inquisitive girls filed past, each one taking a moment to study the shape of Polina's hand rubbing up and down inside the trousers, between Hana's parted legs.

"Mmmm... Juicy little girl," Polina commented as the flimsy trousers were pushed away to slip down around Hana's kicking feet. "Tasty little tits too," she breathed, resuming her suckling and nibbling at the squirming girl's dark little nipples, while her middle finger quickly wetted itself in the moist little slit that was now plainly visible to anyone passing.

"Looks like you've missed the boat with that one," I giggled, as we observed the action from beside our seats, watching with interest as two of Polina's fingers quickly disappeared inside Hana, and the hapless girl began to moan with pleasure.

We watched Paula hesitate there for a moment, looking quite shocked as Polina upturned her prey, lapping at the bare groin as Hana's olive green trousers and lilac panties jiggled around, still clinging loosely around one ankle.

Polina turned her head to face the little blonde. "You want taste?" she asked. Paula looked worried. "You wait there. I give you next," she told the girl, wiggling four inches of shiny wet tongue at her. Paula just gasped and turned tail, running down the steps as Hana's bare feet slapped up against the windshield.

Among the last of the others to get off was the girl who had been making eyes at Wendy whilst we were beinginvited to this party. She calmly stroked Wendy's hair as she passed, turning back to smile at Wendy and I.

"Who's that?" I asked, more curious this time, as she was clearly making a move on my girlfriend.

"That's Eleanor," Wendy told me, smiling back at the shapely, buxom blonde. "Eleanor Fitzpatrick," she added, with an unmistakablyalluring sort of smile.

Eleanor was about five feet six tall, with quite a full figure - not fat, but generously covered, and she had a cute round face with a small, turned up nose that suited her perfectly. For theevent, she had chosen a short, bum-hugging one-piece dress that showed off her sturdy, shapely legs really nicely. The black material was elasticised and quite thin, almost sheer in fact, and there were no tell-tale lines to reveal her underwear - suggesting that she didn't actually have any. The dress itself looked as if it would slip off at a moment's notice, and I guessed that was probably the reason she had chosen it.

"Does she?" I joked.

"Does she what?"

"Shouldn't that be, Patrick fits Eleanor?" I replied, in a vain effort to explain my feeble joke.

"She doesn't like boys," Wendy replied, smiling back at the girl whilst completely missing my lamentable play on words.

'Ooohh. Goody', I thought. "Do you think we can fuck her?" I asked.

Wendy turned a forced smile at me. "I thought you were planning some fun with little Goldilocks and the two bare twins," she retorted.

I just gave her a pathetic look.

"Anyway, I promised her we could get together with Naomi and Melissa," she added.

"Maybe we couldall get together?" I suggested, turning from my seat to follow the last of the group alighting the bus.

"Maybe," she replied, mysteriously. "Maybe not."

As we moved to get up, another girl (who surprisingly I hadn't taken much notice of before) pushed past in an effort to catch up with Eleanor. She was a dark skinned girl, slightly shorter than Eleanor, but of similar build, except she had a fairly generous derriere - what the Americans often call abubble butt.

Her top, if you could call it that, was nothing more than a semi-transparent silk scarf that was wrapped around her from behind, then crossed over togather her breasts up, then tied up behind her neck. It looked very sexy, and was suitably revealing for the occasion.

Her pants were simply a pair of jeans that had been cut-off so short that they almost, but not quite, covered her butt cheeks. I had to admit, she looked quite delicious.

As she ran to catch up with Eleanor, she turned and gave me a wink, and I immediately thought, 'Well, maybe I won't be spendingtoo much time with Paula after all.'

"Who's the dusky maiden?" I asked. Wendy stared at me, seemingly a little upset that I would take an interest in yetanother girl.

"They call her Sunny. She's from America. Well, they both are, but Sunny's family come from Ghana. No-one can pronounce her real name, so she gets everyone to call her Sunny."

"Well, she can light up my day, anytime she likes," I replied, more to myself than to Wendy, but she heard me, and was clearly not amused.

"Are they both eighteen?" I asked, earning myself yet another glare of disapproval from Wendy.

"You know very well they are," she snapped. "Everyone in my class is. You know I was the last one to turn eighteen."

"Oh!Sorry I'msure," I replied in an offended tone. "I only asked."

We watched Jenny studying the girls with keen interest as they filed off the minibus, her hungry eyes following the brief tops, the skirts and the shorts as they trooped into the cottage, almost certainly mentally selecting which ones she aimed to have her fun with first.

By now the bus was all but empty, Wendy and I being last ones still aboard - apart from the two entwined lovers in the front seat, of course. We stood for a moment enjoying the spectacle, and I noticed Wendy's hand slip down between her thighs.

Polina looked up and smiled at her. "You want?" she asked, spreading Hana's legs to expose the tiny bald, shaven mound with its moist, dark little slit.

She held the girl inverted there, spread open as she kneaded Hana's pert little buttocks, making the tiny girl's pussy slit open and close erotically. It looked just like a pair of pursed lips, the labia glistening with a mixture of saliva and cunny juice as it appeared to blow kisses at us.

I stared at the wanton look on Hana's face as Wendy was about to move forward, then quickly grabbed her arm. "There will be plenty of time for that later," I told her. "Come on. We have lots of new things to explore," I said, nodding toward the line of girls now entering the house.

Reluctantly she came away, and we were no sooner off the bus when the door closed behind us, to the sounds of Hana squealing with delight, her bare feet pounding against the inside of the windshield as Polina resumed the task of devouring her.

"Good thing there are no neighbours," I sniggered as we looked back at the bus to see Hana's pert little bottom with Polina's head nestled tight between her parted thighs, the legs kicking gently in time with the bobbing of Polina's pony tail.

Once inside the cottage, both Wendy and I were surprised to find two more familiar faces waiting for the visitors - one of them being someone that none of us had expected to see. It was Angie, but somehow she looked different. It was difficult to put a finger on it, but she seemed harder - maybe rougher? Not the delicate, sweet young Angie who I had fallen for so long ago.

She and her sister Ges were wearing matching outfits, comprising near transparent muslin blouses, with strategically placed little flower motifs that almost hid their delectable nipples, but still clearly showed the shape and colour of the ripe fleshy breasts. Their skirts were red and black checked, with attractive small pleats, quite short, displaying a generous amount of bare thigh. On their feet were short, white ankle socks and black patent buckle-up shoes.

They looked like a couple of seductive young schoolgirls standing there as they formed a sort ofgauntlet that their scantily clad guests had to pass through, both girls each taking one visitor in turn, wrapping her arms around them and welcoming them with a lusty kiss, before releasing them to pair up and vanish in various directions. The guests seemed completely unfazed by this, and it was clearly something of a well rehearsed routine, which made me wonder how many times this sort of thing had happened before.

The welcome party that had been waiting outside to meet us, followed us in, except for Harriet Stacey of course - she was nowhere to be seen. But my curiosity was once again drawn to the sultry looking Malaysian girl standing with Alysia. She wore a tight fitting crop-top that left nothing of her generousC cup figure to the imagination, and I wondered how she came to be here. She and Alysia were sharing whispers, and despite Alysia clinging tightly to her, she seemed to be taking an interest in me. I have to admit it made me feel good.

Wendy and I watched Angie and Ges intercepting the last of the troop of nubile young talent filing into the cottage, and I realised just how much Angie had become akin to Jenny, sharing her mother's sinful penchant for using and abusing innocent young girls.

It occurred to me that if Jenny hadn't taken me as her plaything that first time when I went to stay with them - if Angie and I had been allowed to develop a proper, loving relationship, without her mam and sister being involved - then perhaps, just perhaps, she wouldn't have turned out like this. But what's done is done, and we can't change it now.

They greeted the last pair in front of us in the customary manner, with Ges telling them, "You two wait there." Sophia and Tamara obeyed as the two sinful sisters turned to welcome us, with Ges unable to resist slipping her hand under my skirt as she had become so accustomed to doing.

"Ooohh. You're wet," she grinned.

"I'm always wet when you're around," I replied, stroking her cheek lovingly.

She pulled my head close and whispered, "I have to go and find some lollipops for these two now, but we can sleep together tonight... if you like."

I managed to hide my surprise at her lucid statement, but just said, "OK." I smiled. "See you later then."

She gave me another full-on kiss, then casually turned, slipped one arm around Sophia's waist and the other around Tamara's shoulders, and led them away, whispering in their ears.

That left only Wendy and I with Angie, and the two new junior girls still in the hallway. The pair had spotted Angie immediately, and waved shyly as they loitered around near the entrance, unsure of what to do or where to go.

"Aren't they the two that you were talking to before you were... err... before you went away?" I asked of Angie.

"Before I was awested, you mean?" she corrected me.

"Well, what I meant was..."

"Yes," she replied, cutting me short as she smiled at them. "Don't they look sweet?"

I have little doubt that Angie would have no qualms about enticing them away somewhere for some wicked fun had Wendy and I not been there. They weren't destined to wait long though. Under Angie's watchful eye, Jenny wasted no time in greeting the pair.

"And who are you two little treats?" she asked.

"I'm Jade," the first beautifully tanned, dark haired girl replied, with a bright, welcoming smile.

"Ah. Yes. Jade," Jenny acknowledged. "I've heard about you from my daughter. So you must be Rosemary then," she added, turning to the slightly smaller, mousey haired one of the pair.

"Yes Ma'am," the pretty girl confirmed, "but I prefer to be called Rose," she added, precociously.

"Well... You both look a bit lost. Are you?"

"We don't know what we're supposed to do," Jade replied. "Naomi and Melissa invited us. They said someone would look after us, but everyone has gone," the pretty girl appealed.

"Well, Jade," Jenny began. "Let's hope you're not going to be jaded by your first impressions," she smiled.

The girl looked confused.

"Perhaps I should look after you both, should I?" Jenny suggested.

Jade smiled up at her, nodding in agreement.

"And Rose. You look just lovely. Are you as sweet as a rose, I wonder?" she asked.

"I don't know ma'am," the girl replied, looking bashful.

"Well... Let's find out, shall we? But you have to call me Mama."

"Oh... Why?" the puzzled girl asked.

"It's a sort of... tradition," Jenny smiled.

"We only have two rules here," she told the pair. They looked up at her, obviously keen to please. "You have you try as many rooms as you can," she smiled, "and when you find someone in one of the rooms, you have to do anything they ask you to do," she told them, priming the girls for their imminent initiation. "Understand?" she asked.

"Oh. That's not quite what Miss Stacey told us," Rose replied, sounding perplexed.

"Understand?" Jenny repeated, more firmly.

The two girls looked at one another, then shrugged, nodding their approval.

"What's the other rule?" Jade asked.

"The other rule?" Jenny smiled. "The other rule is... have fun," she whispered in their ears.

"Oh, yes," they smiled, in agreement. And, with an arm around each of their shoulders, Jenny guided them toward a small, enclosed room, that Stacey often referred to as herSnug, closely watched by Angie.

"Phase one?" I said quietly to Wendy.

"What?" she replied, puzzled.

"Nothing," I sighed.

As we looked on with morbid fascination, Angie began to explain her presence. Apparently, as it was her birthday, she revealed she had been allowed home for the weekend, under her mother's strict supervision of course. 'Ha! That was a joke'. She had to wear an ankle bracelet of course - for security, 'lest she might wander off and get into some mischief', she told us.

But she wasn't confined to her house. Oh no. It seems Jenny had complained to the authorities, "What if I need to go shopping?" She had explained that she couldn't leave Geraldine without supervision, and there was no way she was leaving Angela alone in the house. "She will have to come with me," Mama had told them. So they gave Jenny an ankle bracelet too, and said they had to stay within 50 metres of each other.

"I can't believe how stupid the authowities can be sometimes," Angie told us. "Of course we'll stay together. We'll pwobably both be in the same bedwoom most of the time," she laughed, then glanced toward her mother and the two junior girls.

I apologised for not bringing a birthday gift. "I didn't know you'd be here," I explained.

"You didn't come to visit me," she complained, faking a pout.

"I wasn't allowed," I excused myself, feebly.

Angie gave me a false smile. "No matter," she said, looking sightly peeved.

"So... How have you been?" I asked.

"As well as can be expected," she sighed, in a matter of fact tone.

"Where's the..."

"The detention centre? It's at a village called Benfield," she replied. "Benfield Hall Juvenile Correctional Institution for Girls," she added.

"Bit of a mouthful," I joked.

She clearly wasn't amused, but began relating to us how she had becomeKingpin at the detention centre, trading the use of younger girls in exchange for contraband. "What's more," she told us, "I can have any girl I want, whenever I want," she smiled, watching with interest as Jenny guided her two young charges into the tinysnug.

1...34567...22