All Comments on 'After So Long Ch. 03'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
superb story telling

After So Long is a moving and beautifully written story, and although it is placed in the Erotic Couplings category by the author, it could just have easily been placed in the much-neglected Romance category. Chapter 3 ends very abruptly, and it would seem to this reviewer that at least one more chapter needs to be written at least in order to tie up the story. (Perhaps this was the intent of the author, who never got around to it). The author has also written many other outstanding stories, the most epic of which is the amazing Charmaine/Danny saga, an unforgettable drama of passion, heartache, conflict, and romance. More recent stories X-Factor, such as Kissing Cousins, are also highly recommended by this reviewer.

X-FactorX-Factorabout 3 years agoAuthor

This was another Stacey/Danny story. But since it was an alternate scenario I changed the names. For those interested!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES