All Comments on 'After The Affair'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
jessicafun81jessicafun81about 3 years ago
Way to long.

Good story but could have been shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nahhh

She cheated far too easily and far too long. He is also a cheater and what kind of friend did she have in being the other woman? All bad people here. And how blind is her husband that if his wife has sex earlier in the day that was so rough she can hardly walk he doesn't notice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I usually like your stories

But I pulled the ripcord at “Thank you, kind sir”

No score, I’ll finish another time

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Two very unlikeable people Liam and Piper

Liked nothing about both....could it control themselves and could not remain true to their marriage vows...shitty story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is a moral question at the end, is treachery is an accepted solution so long as the target is happy and blissfully unaware? Ultimately that will decide whether this end is a happy one or not. I personally say not. The moment Liam finds out that both Ariel and Piper lied to him by keeping Pipers affair secret (which was far more damaging than Liam's) he will feel betrayed, manipulated and humiliated.

Piper's affair was more destructive because her behavior changed and damaged her marriage. It dissolved the intimacy and replaced making love with lust to the point she was reenacting what she had done with Vince. Piper created the emotional rift and Liam widened it by obtaining the intimacy he wasn't receiving at home with Ariel. That doesn't excuse Liam, he should have addressed the problem and communicated with Piper. It may not have worked because she was stuck in an affair fog but he should have tried. That his affair occurred is disappointing but it instigated by Piper's behavior.

The reason I state this isn't a happy story is because like the rest of the story, the theme of the conclusion is treachery. It's presented as a generous, loving and compassionate treachery but those are just attempts at resolving cognitive dissonance. There is no such thing as beneficent treachery. Piper and Ariel's actions are a delusion designed to forgive themselves of the repeated lies and manipulation. Liam's happiness and sparing him pain is their purported goal but that too is dissonant because their own needs, their own wants are very much a priority in their decision. It's a classic manipulation strategy employed everyday, "we know what's best for you and not knowing will keep you happy."

Liam isn't a dumb man. He is going to find out. Piper and Ariel will continue with the love bomb because whether they realize it or not, it stems from their guilt. It's also a bad strategy because it draws attention to the fact that something is wrong. They already started it at the end. Given a little time to reflect and some irritation at the love fest, he will remember that Piper basically admitted that she knew he cheated. He didnt realize it at the time because he was happy they are okay. When he remembers he will be amazed at the fact fact wasn't mad. Then he will wonder why Ariel and Piper are friends. Things will seem off because they are. He will find out about Vince's actions through others and realize what Piper was up to. That is the point where the house of cards falls apart. I can't say whether the marriage will survive but it won't be pretty because he will feel betrayed and humiliated. He is going to be furious at both.

It's a good story but it's not a happy ending.

-starsong1977

(I need to do it this way for now, sorry for the people who really want to speak to me honestly. Just too much hate and attack. If you want a real convincing, just comment on this. I will find you.)

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

Dope story, Cagivagurl. Not too long, at all. Just right. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

she didnt want to cheat, Vince MADE her do it and then things got out of her hand and she let the affir continue for MONTHS. So its only fair that she got away with it(and even Vince too. hurrah!) and the cuckolded husband remained blissfully unaware of his wife's serial betrayal and was compensated with a miniscule "affair" of his own. What a great story btw.. very "realistic", very well-written(nevermind if it stinks a lil bit) and as usually, your male characters are again so PERFECT. Congratulations on writing another fine "loving wives" story. Just when I thought you had written your last on literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, but can she be trusted—or trust herself?

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Is infidelity a marriage breaker?

I liked this story a lot. It questions the morality of infidelity. Is infidelity a marriage breaker? It depends, certainly not necessary. Every marriage is unique, and each couple has to decide how to handle it. Sadly, Liam was never made aware his wife was unfaithful way longer he did. Ariel sold Liam out to Piper, but kept her infidelity hidden from him. I question that. I know Piper didn't allow him to confess his infidelity when he was ready to do it, for she would have in return to confess hers too. At the end, the affairs were relatively brief and as a reader you sense they could move on and keep living at least a content marriage. Again, nice story and thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best of the series

What separates this one from the other's I've read, is that her affair is never discovered. It made the story stand out.uG5UQs

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Really good story!

Enjoyed that a great deal, I could even understand it as all the words were spelt properly 😁. Thank you and imo it was just the right length to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOPE!

All that time and effort and all you managed to produce is another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"And here they say that a person consists of desires,

and as is his desire, so is his will;

and as is his will, so is his deed;

and whatever deed he does, that he will reap. "

Both the husband and wife cheated on each other. Did the first cheating give birth to the second cheating? Neither is aware that they were cheated upon by the other and certainly neither cheater faced any consequences for their actions or betrayal of their spouse. So not much reaping in this story. Perhaps their dirty deeds are building Karma that will effect their future life as there wasn't much impact on the present.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

That worked very well on several levels. It had a few twists that made it worth every one of the five stars I gave it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 to 6

Pages of tripe.... just get out !!!!!!!! Take the used condom to chew on and get out !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Two flawed people making mistakes but finding their way back. Well done - Don't be such a stranger here! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Both characters were flawed, both cheated, both broke it off for the same reason: they love their spouse. Chances are good they'll make it this time, as long as they put each other first.

Good story. I hope you'll keep writing. Thanks.

1959richard21959richard2about 3 years ago
EDIT FAIL

Good plot but story over before the climax😔.

Already have six lit. pages before Vince sends out his revenge texts. No way he doesn't blow up all the women on which he has blackmail material 👹.

So story was already too long for the rest of the plot to be developed. Had to drop out the consequences.

Editors fails to help the writer.

Cagivagirl, thanks for the story and it did finish the a happily-ever-after, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I understand the negative comments, but I think you created a plausible setup that might allow everyone to live happily ever after.

Of course Liam is the wild card. Everyone else knows everything about the affairs and the betrayal and the treachery. How Liam might react depends on so many variables that it is pointless to theorize.

What leaves the story unsatisfying is that Piper got away with murdering her marriage, but may get to enjoy its healthy ignorant corpse. Would Liam continue fucking Ariel if she was agreeable? Probably, so maybe there are no decent actors in this story.

But it was well crafted and well told, even if it continues the tired cliche' that big cocks make good women become involuntary sluts. I guess the brain is the most important sex organ only for men? Give a woman a large penis and she becomes brainless. Is that misogynistic? Fucking and procreation have been going on for some thousands of years now. If big cock men fathered most of the children then by now all the average cock men would have died out. Well, I can assure you that at least one of them is alive and well, and pleasing at least one grateful woman for a few decades.

Thanks for the effort.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 3 years ago
Who did Starsong piss off?

I've always found her (?) comments to be perceptive and insightful!

Now as far as this story is concerned, I've started reading backwards (comments first) when a Cagivalgurl is published. Recent stories seem to have an "agenda", and I've become somewhat leery of them. Comments regarding this one have me intrigued. So, I plan to read it as soon as I can squeak out the time for a six page story!

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed. But thought the ending a tad forced and left me hanging for a smoother, more rounded, ending... but i don't know what. Still fun read. And some of the erotic scene very well done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't like the story.

Thanks Cagivagurl. I think you're a good storyteller. But some of your stories aren't just my thing. I don't like cuckolding stories. Period. I give the author 4 star but this story naahhh 1 star.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

Dark in places, but a very interesting story. Karma is a dangerous thing, but it is so much fun when someone else is its target. I will be looking for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Boring

Normally like this author.

But here it is more of a “let’s finish this chore” type of writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

A "senior corporate attorney" is just a cog?

/

Piper is right - if something happens to Liam, she's still not going to have more kids, while he might if something happened to her.

/

I'm sorry, you don't let a guy put his hand on your ass, let alone squeeze it.

/

"Thanks, at least somebody thinks so." - That's not fair. She knew he would be late and exhausted, maybe she should have been ready when he came home.

/

He's having an affair. NO man is too tired for sex THAR many nights in a row!

/

"she hated that he had this power over her, but she couldn't say no." - That's bullshit, of course she could say no, she just didn't want to.

/

The night of the celebration, she was horny, so why not go out for a few drinks, then go home and work out the horniness?

/

I would think the corporation would wonder why the rental on some stalls was a third of the others.

/

Kind of a flat ending. I know the event is "The End of the Affair," but it seems like there are some loose ends. It seems a little unfair that he lives with the guilt of his small affair without the knowledge of hers, but she can assuage her guilt of her far larger affair with the knowledge that he cheated also, even if not as much.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

What a well-constructed atory, with sympathetic main characters. Perfect ending, easily 5 stars.

My only concern was the location of the story. I don't read enough of your stories to know you are not USA based. From some of the word choices it sounded like England, but you said people found Vince's English accent attractive, which ruled out England. Much later dollars were mentioned, which narrowed it down to Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. I ruled out Canada by the language used. When you mentioned the NZ Herald, boom! It may help readers if you clearly identify location at the beginning of the story. If you did in this story, I apologize for missing that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cute

Everyone gets to screw around and still have a happy ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Hmmm

Couldn’t finish it. Big time M&A lawyers don’t have to work that long to have plenty of money to walk away if they want. She didn’t fight very hard to stop Vince and it was obvious what he was going to do. Don’t know how it ended up but hubby should have taken the chance to dump her and find someone to give home that big family he wanted. Hope that’s what happened

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

A good story, but the ending felt disappointing.

Part of the problem was that I liked Ariel way more than Piper. I can't help feeling that Liam would've ended up much happier leaving his wife for the younger woman.

DDAY55DDAY55about 3 years ago
You did it again.

Great story. Liked it a lot. Keep them coming. Thanks.

You make me want to visit NZ someday.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

I liked the story, the same as all of Cagivagurls that I have read. Thank you for your story.

Captain Obvious really out did himself today. I would never have thought about bringing up those pointless points.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

not technically a cuck story, but once again a story of a faithless women being rewarded by life for being a faithless whore

person I most feel sorry for is Caguvagirls husband

Any one who writes THAT many stories about sluts getting away with cheating a treating their husbands and chumps is probably doing it herself

KiwigiverKiwigiverabout 3 years ago

Well despite some negative reviews I really liked this story. 5 stars and keep up the good work

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Complete story.

It's nice to read a story that is complete. Nothing more needs to be read and your mind is satisfied.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good story

But not really one of my favorites because I just don't care for stories about no consequences cheating. I just didn't like Piper at all. The only saving grace for me was someone stomping good old Vince.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Clousere

They should've cleaned everyone's conscience. Piper telling Liam about Vince's rape or blackmail. Liam should confess about Ariel. Ariel should admit she knew it all.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

Five Stars

Another enjoyable story from a master craftsman. It was filled with your usual ebbs and flows and kept me interested.

I thought the ending could have been shorter as it gave Vince too much recognition.

Something like, '...and she (Vince's mother) was right. He was found head down in a dumpster. His killer was never found.'

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago

I always love your stories, and this was brilliant. Thank you!

flatcar44flatcar44about 3 years ago

I agree with sbrooks103x's last statement. Piper pretty much got away with it. Yes, she has some residual guilt, but she knows what Liam doesn't. I also don't see the reason Ariel had to tell Piper about her affair with Liam.

Liam also should have been the one to tell her about his job. He never did "man up" to do it. They easily could have talked it out and come up with a workable plan with compromises.

I liked the story overall. 4 stars.

stev2244stev2244about 3 years ago

An interesting story about flawed people. Good read and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty much what I expected to this writer. Cheating wife gets off scott free as usual. Overall this whole challenge has been a disappointment. When I first saw the author line up for it I knew there would be a whole lot of RAACing going on.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago

I liked it, different, and it showed the circumstanstances of how 2 loving people could drift apart and cheat. I liked that there was connection between the husband and wife cheating, that Ariel was kind of a linchpin to the story and also turned out to be the solution. I am sure the anon types will hate this, want to firebomb the market with the characters in it, but I thought it was a good yarn.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Well done. 5-star effort.

Thanks for sharing.

Hooked

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

Good story about flawed characters, where their lives could fall apart but resolved pretty all round by the end, with a notable exception. So, the lead characters made mistakes but there were some noble gestures too to make right. And I agree, market folks do seem a close knit breed apart from the rest.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

@lujon2019: I have noticed your derogatory comments for some time. You feel "sorry" for Cagivagurl's husband? How do you know Cagivagurl has a husband? How do you know Cagivagurl is even female? You don't know shit, do you? The persons most of us feel most sorry for is any woman who is so unfortunate as to encounter you. Your language betrays you. Some bitter and angry person, sitting at a keyboard spewing your venom at someone providing you entertainment on an erotic story site. TF you think you are? You're reading stories on an erotic story site and becoming so filled with hate that you hurl accusations against writers, using such terms as "faithless whore." You need therapy, dude. This place is not good for you. It seems to be feeding your psychosis. As writers, we give zero fucks about your opinion of us, or our stories. I have an idea. How about you suck my dick?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
I really liked it

On this site, infidelity is always punished, but in reality, it’s reasonable many, perhaps most are not discovered. Plus, when discovered. The majority of the couples stay together. This story was pretty plausible, and ended happily, well, except for Vince.

Even that avoided “the husband got him” so often used. Well done 5*

Richie4110Richie4110about 3 years ago

Liked it a lot. The ending felt humane but left too much in secret to get to 5 for me.

Thanks

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Why did it take half a page to figure out who Vince is? Writing okay, some inconsistencies.

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

Good read but it felt like Liam should’ve ended up with Ariel. I think that’s part of making a good story—building an emotional involvement so much that there is disappointment in the outcome. 5*

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago

It was an enjoyable tale for me except for one thing, I hate the whole raped into being a willing slut idea. Still have it 4 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hmm rape a willing slut that put herself in the situation.

Adding the husband cheating to offset the wife's slitting about.

I didn't really like parts. For a guy like you wrote him, he wouldn't have cheated. Felt like that was forced in to allow forgiveness for the wife. Just didn't feel right.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 3 years ago

This story could use another chapter...More about Vince...Maybe the press finds out about Liam being sacked for giving free legal help and pays a price.....maybe the uni employs Liam as an advisor to the students at the free legal clinic.....you could run a whole set of stories about the free legal clinic. Free legal help for those cheated on? One more thing: You know how to spell and use the word paroxysm...but you can't spell mold (mould)?? LOL Good story...*5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liam is a loser.....too stupid and trusting to see his slut wife changing and to do something sooner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow great storey, really enjoyed it. Enjoyed the fact it’s set in a location I know well although I haven’t been to the Victoria markets for a few years.

Lots of potential here for more chapters, sex in Rarotonga? Aerial, Liam & Piper have a threesome?

Ariel joins Liam’s new firm?

Please keep writing, love all your storeys.

Waikiekie Boy

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

good story, glad the cheating thing worked out. Why people give in to temptation so easily I will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she, Piper, never confessed her affair to Liam! The only one she confessed to was Ariel. Piper was disgusting, a slut unable to control her unbridled lust. What a story!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Some first-rate storytelling. Good characterization, vividly rendered milieu, and hot sex. The plot, though, never quite delivers on a strong dramatic payoff.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I liked your storytelling but not the way it ended of course.

Does Piper ever get help? She went along all too easily for getting fucked almost every day by Vince, even when her husband became more available for sex she didn't even slow her fucking pace.

Too much was not explained.

I don't understand Piper past her first time cheating because she was caught off guard.

Was Vince right? Was Piper just really addicted to his rough fucking and obviously bigger dick than her husband had?

This one fell short with too much left hanging.

It would be nice to get a better view of Piper and what the fuck she was thinking.

You made me understand Liam and his very short trist with Ariel and I understood her position as well.

Piper just seems kind of fucking pathetic and maybe slightly deranged as you wrote her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just like the other 99% cuck crap covered as “loving wifes“. main character, the wife who is as weak as she is stupid ... no challange to read, if you know one of those stories you know them all

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

A well told, very good story; and I bet it’s more true to life than 95% of the stories we all love here on Lit. A little bit sexy, a little bit sad, and even, in the end, it was upbeat. Dang! You’re good!

5 stars from the Lowcountry. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

betrayal and lying as the foundation of marriage, terrible 1*

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@IndyOn,

Mold or mould is a correct spelling. Look it up next time.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@blackrandl1958,

I'm glad you put lujon in his place, if he has one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kicsit csúnya megoldás volt,mert ariel tudta a feleség csalásátmégsem mondta el a feleségnek ,viszont elmondta a férj és ő kapcsolatukat,sötétben hagyva a férjet,mint szerelmét!Undorító álságos volt de ugyanúgy a feleség is aki nem mondta el az ő csalását!Nem tetszett ez a fajta megoldás!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liam didn’t really have the personality of a cheating husband. That aspect of the story didn’t seem real. He worked so hard that he would be too tired to cheat! Look, I had many women hit on me (a married man) during my forties. Many of them beautiful and younger but I never felt like cheating because you don’t know if any of them have permanent STDs. Once you get one of those your marriage is over!

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 2 years ago

Excellent. Thank you!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Great job of expressing the emotions of the characters and walking that line between right and wrong. Obviously its not a line it’s a path, an unclear path at that.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

Complex story well told. I enjoyed it. It’s not real life. I thought Piper was hot …. Hey that just me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes people do seem to get a comeuppance when they use other people, and I'm a sucker for a happy ending 5 Stars (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ouch! Lots of forgiving and starting over for your main characters. However the future does seem bright. Thanks for sharing your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LIAM IS A FUCKING DEADBEAT LOSER!! WHY EVEN GET MARRIED TO A WHORING WIFE IF HE HAS NO TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing is pretty good but like Woody Allen you tell the same story with the same set of usual suspects. You justify Piper's faithlessness by revealing Vince's dark side, then tack on Liam's brief affair that lacks all credibility. A solid 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus when are the comment leavers gonna cotton on it’s a story.Fiction that’s well written and entertaining.Forget the dickheads who cannot separate fact from fiction.You are one of the most talented story tellers on the web.Thanks I really enjoy your stories

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I get that they both cheated but, I have a big issue with Piper. For as much as she seemed to love Liam the fact is she wasn't going to stop if Vince hadn't shot his mouth off about being better than Liam. Despite her guilt she was fucking Vince daily for weeks if not months. Vince gets forced out, her husband never finds out and she gets to go on with life like nothing ever happened. Not saying she needed to be burned but, damn we could have at least had a confession or something.

What is it with women in LW stories basically being raped the first time but , by the end of the first fuck they love it so much they can't say no to the guy?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Reread it and it's still a good, classic 5* story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

ok vince is a rapist and she fell in love with her rapist and then when she figurewd out what he was he blackmailed her ya that happens all the time if she had told hubby it would have all ended

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Would have been exciting for all three to get together.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Umm why did Piper suddenly go from victim to willing participant in like 20 minutes? The blackmail didn't even start until after a couple of months and they were doing it most every day. Then the author throws in the Liam-Ariel dynamic and Liam never learns about his wife of many years banging Vince like 50 times to get her jollies. Just uggh.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story. I really enjoyed it and give it 5 stars.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

A wife had an affair. A husband had an affair. Now she knows but he doesn't. Is it fair? Are they on equal ground? I think not. She should tell him and not dismiss it all under the rug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think she should come clean now that she knows about his affair.

A good tale but it left me not in a good place.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[13.09.22]

Great story about 'finding' each other.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story full of disgusting awful people who fuck anything that moves.

Seems about right for this author.

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

One always wants to know what happens next, and I would have liked to hear a bit more. You did not nail the landing but the show up to that point was very good.

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 1 year ago

I’m left wondering. Did Liam guess about Vince? He ‘contemplated’ on the bus to work that morning. About what. Does he know, but like Piper doesn’t want to rock the boat? When she said at dinner that evening, they had both made mistakes, did that trigger his thoughts? More of this story, please. 5*

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 1 year ago

Forgot to add. Was he the ‘burley figure in the bushes’?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story of people 'finding' themselves by a talented author. But I don't always accept the author's premises. For one, here, a husband not knowing when BOTH his women are being sneaky, one cheating on him even if under duress, and the other conspiring to help keep it from him. Not much respect there. Nor would that secrecy have lasted. Then he 'finds' himself, goes his own way, and all is fine. Right. Would the real guy take a wife back with that baggage after banging away on an unpleasant job for many years, only to find out she didn't even understand or appreciate his commitment? And the 'friend' who conspired with her to hide those actions, even as she understood the husband much better. Reality would have been a divorce and getting a new, more appreciative and understanding girlfriend. Sad but much more likely. What could this author do with less implausible assumptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. The blackmail arc was dum because it had little to no bearing. The wife Piper fucks Vince every day for months and then wants to finally stop because Vince insulted Liam (who is twice the man, yeah right), gets blackmailed, calls his bluff and he relents. Wtf? Piper is a terrible human being and never has the guts to even feel guilty enough to break it off and abandons her husband while fuckihg Vince, growing distant, allowing Ariel and in-route. Liam strays but he beats himself up and stops after a couple of times and Piper when she learns from Ariel has the freaking gall to think the two cheating spouses did the same thing? Piper loves her husband but was basically a voluntary sex slave for Vince's big cock? What a spanking. And Liam can't even divorce her because he doesn’t know about it being clueless. And Ariel who supposedly loves him let's him go to live a lie. Crappt story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author has a really fucked up sense of morality as in none at all. To in any universe conceive of Piper deserving anything but a kick in the fucking vagina is an insult 😒

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY, 10 stars aren't close. Vince finally got his! Would a chapter 2 be possible? What happens to Ariel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one fucked up cunt writer who is obsessed with whoring skanks and qeak gullible cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, 5 stars.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

There is nothing redeeming about this story. Just a bunch of fucked up a moral assholes. Every character is a loser and they all deserve for life to shit on them. Of course the cheating cunts were the worst. She never confessed her slutting around with Vince even though cunt #2 clued her in to his fucking around. In the end it just a meaningless pile of words that rates one star.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I hope you know, wonderful lady, you can change your profile so the anonymous assholes can't pist there shitty comments. We both foundvthis to be really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have to admit I don't understand the trolls here. I don't always buy into the premises of this authors stories, but he/she is a very talented writer. I'd like to think it's a woman, but if not, even more respect to the author . This story is better than the trolls think. Some of the stories don't contain such twisted premises - e.g., that a wife cannot stay commited to marriage fidelity, and willfully refuses contrition, or make restitution, and expects the supposedly too machismo husband to 'man up' and forgive. The fact is, you can both forgive and divorce a spouse if the disrespect is just too much. I did and wasn't a 'match prick about it, and at deep personal cost after 14 years of marriage. It's just as deep as the author often describes. Her characters are more complex than the typical poster-board cutouts and the plots correspondingly interesting. No February Sucks Rorschach tests, albeit that author is another type of genius. Cheating spouses don't always get down on the knees and just beg outright forgiveness because the cheating often stems from underlying pre-existing fault lines in a marriage. Fidelity means stoking the love in a marriage and people forget to do it. Cagivagrul developes these fault lines soo well. If he/she keeps writing, I will keep reading. Her work is that good, Put simply, Thank You.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

If O. Henry wrote a Femdom agitprop story… I’m in tears again. Some people think it’s sad when a puppy dies or sth. I think it’s sad when people who love each other drift apart.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...