All Comments on 'After The Affair'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

Great story and ending. I was hoping things would work out for Piper and Liam, as well as Ariel. You brought the characters to life so well.

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Great Story, Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wonder how Liam would react if he learned that Piper had been shagging Vince? Understanding that she was being blackmailed and forgive or P. Oed ask why she didn't let him know rather than be a part time hooker.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great Story, from beginning to end.

You have a gift that you should share with us all.

BAnde53507BAnde5350712 months ago

It’s so rare the couples marriage survives in this category. Plenty of missteps on both sides. Loved the story.

SimonCWSimonCW11 months ago

Good Yarn realy enjoyed it

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Very good story, well written. Thanks for writing…… 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry...unlike the last few sycophants I hated the story. Full of unlikable and unrelatable characters. The wife MC was a complete whore. And they stay together?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the many commenters who defend Piper: the blackmail had little to with anything. She was screwing Vince daily, 5 days a week or more, for months before she decided she wanted to stop and he rolled out the blackmail. Piper is an execrable person and a real messed up person. Her husband supported her and trusted her at every turn and never learned the truth. She will never confess. Her betrayal was too massive. And she obviously does not love her husband nearly as much as she claims nor as much as he deserves. Yes given her proclivity to vrush him out of her life, both mentally and sexually, it isn't surprising, not morally right but it is not unexpected. Piper is a shallow person with deep issues who gets away with a massive betrayal. Literally screwed Vince before and after blackmail threat for mam to months, every freaking day! Feel sorry for the husband MC. He didn't deserve this level of disrespect. Why did her execrable behavior only pop out so late in their marriage? Her rationalizations and compartmentalizations are pitiable and nonsensical. Yes she did take something from the marriage and her behavior subtly altered enough over time that she deprived her husband and he fell into a brief affair with Ariel. What a trainwreck. Well written but still a trainwreck.

TrambakTrambak8 months ago

Though the characters are weak but they are not bad people. Their will power is inadequate. Both are contrite and willing to mend ways.

Not the best of stories but redemption in the end works .

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Quoting Anon below - the relationships conveyed an interesting train wreck, all the same!

Liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anonymous from 4 months ago with the post starting with "To the many commenters who defend Piper..." is dead on their analysis. Piper is an execrable bitch. The blackmail was an afterthought. There is no moral equivalency abiut what she did and what hee husband did with Ariel, because by then Piper had mentally and sexually checked out of the marriage. He still feels guilt because he never learned of the long affair with Vince the rapist, but meh who cares. Piper is an execrable bitch and deserves no sympathy. Would have been much better had there been a full reveal and the husband got to start over with Ariel or someone else. Piper is loathsome. Writing is good but the betrayal so over the top with zero lasting ramifications that this drops to 3 stars for me.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

Hmm 2 cheat or not 2 cheat... Heck of a question. Considering all the greif it can cost. Yet it happens everyday.. somewhere... So.. not a bad little story.. 1st her then him.. oh well.. its a story., but it Could happen 2 you ! Never know.... 😉🤷😁👍💯💯💯👍👍👍👍👋👋

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderfully written. Love these characters and the way you have them surf the rowdy waves of life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wrong couple ended up together, but good luck to them, they do have history and love.

Our husband and wife are moving forward somewhat blind of each others' trespasses, and this is a foundation of sand.

Ariel's burst into wisdom does not substitute for working all of this out

Erotic, but Ariel might have gone on BC to show how Liam was getting to her, if he actually was.

If he wasn't, she was casually screwing a married man, and that is a bit worse, really...

Good story about people becoming interconnected, and who all happened to be human and have frailties.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 months ago

I enjoyed this story. Your writing style is fluid and cohesive. I was a little surprised at the alliance of Piper and Ariel after Ariel’s confession.

Perhaps New Zealanders are more tolerant of indiscretions than others. Your depictions of the sexual encounters were vividly described.

In the words of the inimitable Borat, “They make sexy time! Very nice!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Piper is rotten to the core. She is vile. Wrong couple got together.

Syd254Syd254about 2 months ago

Excellent story. Kept me hooked and interested all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Piper's betrayal was beyond ludicrous. She only caves to blackmail after hoe many mo ths of daily f$cking with the big dick trope asshole. And she gets away with it and Liam knows nada. Repugnant. Author writes well but a repulsive character and plot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...