After The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam also noted that her dress sense had changed. She tried harder, and god she looked sexy. He wasn't the only one who noticed. All the other male volunteers tried to get close to her, but it appeared, at least to him that she had eyes only for him. They had fallen into the habit of having lunch together, they talked and by the end of the first month he knew everything about her. The failed relationships, her dalliance with another female student.

If she was enamoured with him, he was equally infatuated with her.

By the second month, Liam had helped them put together a case to help a man whose property was being appropriated by the council for a nearby project, but the pittance he was offered was not just unacceptable, it was laughable. The students collected together to prepare the case, and it was Liam who directed them.

Strangely, the moment the collective slammed the court documents on the Councils desk they decided to increase the offer. It wasn't hard, the Council had obviously hoped that the offer as cheeky as it was would just be accepted. It was short and sharp, but a win for the collective.

They decided to go out for drinks that night, and, of course, Liam was the hero. When he told Piper what they were up to she sounded upset, he tried to offset it by inviting her. "Come on, Luv, we haven't been out for ages, we can have a few drinks and make the most of it."

What Piper really wanted was him in her arms. She was horny, she hadn't seen Vince during the week, he was busy, and they never got together on weekends. The upshot was, she felt particularly horny. 'BUGGER,' she thought, "No, Sweets, you go out, I have work again in the morning and I'm tired. I'm going to have an early night."

The students all gathered at the pub and dragged Liam along with them. It was raucous and rowdy as these guys really knew how to party. Liam let his hair and his guard down, and when Ariel jumped into his arms for a dance, he allowed her in close, her bouncing grinding body hard against his own as the others cheered them on.

Liam noticed a few jealous, well, envious glances as the delectable Ariel smothered him with her body.

As the night wore on and the drinks flowed, Liam realised. He was paralytic, totally pissed. Ariel leaned against him singing along to songs he had never heard, her writhing wriggling body had him erect and throbbing. She kept rubbing against him and it drove him mad, his cock as hard as a steel bar throbbed guiltily in his jeans.

As kicking out time approached, she whispered in his ear, "Can we share a cab?"

He nodded, the feeling of her hot liquid breath condensing on his sweaty neck arousing him adding more fuel to the fire.

In the cab she leaned over and kissed him softly, "Thank you for helping us, Liam. You are such an inspiration."

Their lips seemed to mesh, neither leading, it just happened. Their mouths glided openly against each other, their tongues dancing, duelling, playing."

His heart pounded, and when she leaned across him, her hand fell into his lap as she tried to support herself, "Oh my, is that for me?" She giggled.

"If you want it, then yes, it's all yours." Where the hell that came from, he had no idea. He had had been fantasising this moment for weeks and he built it up in his head enjoying the dream, thinking it would never happen. Now it was real he was floundering. Over the years like every guy he had admired other women from time to time, but he had never actually cheated on Piper, never even considered it, but here and now, Ariel cast a spell over him, intoxicated him, her smell, the feel of her skin, her eyes, her taste, he was like a giddy school boy, on his first date.

She squeezed his erection, her hand gliding up and down the throbbing beast, "Bloody hell, Liam, god you're so hard." Her mouth buzzed across his neck leaving pink lipstick stains where it pressed wetly on his flesh, her tongue flicking his earlobe, nibbling, sucking then chewing wetly. "Fuck Liam I want you; I want you inside me so bad."

He sputtered drunkenly. "What, an old bastard like me?"

She grinned. "You don't feel old. In fact, you feel like you are healthy enough." He felt her fingers tighten around his swollen knob.

The taxi pulled up outside her tatty old flat. He paid and she dragged him inside. With the door barely closed she pounced, their lips collided in a scintillating searing kiss that sucked any desire to fight out of his weak mind.

As they kissed, her hand slipped down over his abdomen and nestled over his throbbing erection, with gentle stroking and light squeezes, she worked him into a frantic quivering mass of expectant flesh.

Without thought, his hands moved to cup her breasts, pinching and caressing the protuberant nipples. "Hhhhhmmm, oh god yes." She whimpered against his flesh, her hand working quickly to free his erection.

Lost in her beautiful breasts he didn't notice his jeans were in a pile on the floor. What he did notice was her warm hand curling around the shaft of his throbbing pulsing cock. Now it was his turn to moan loudly.

Without further ado, she led him into the bedroom and they stripped quickly. In bed they continued their passionate burning kiss, their lips glued together, their tongues duelling for supremacy.

Her boobs filled his hands, his cock filled hers as they explored each other.

The moment his fingers found their eager way into her moist folds she cried out in ecstasy, "Oh fuck yes, Jesus."

He worked sliding in and out of her slippery slit, her secreted juices coating his hand, her legs quivered, her body shuddered as he worked his diddling digits a little deeper, twisting and caressing the squishy insides of her pussy.

Taking the lead, he moved down between her legs, his mouth kissing its way up her quivering thighs higher until her pungent pussy lips parted to accept his probing tongue. He pushed her legs wider apart to allow his tongue to delve deeper.

Her fingers curled into his short, cropped hair, dragging him closer, deeper, his tongue lapping wetly along the length of her succulent puffy lips, finishing at the nub of her sexual core, sucking on her clitoris. It filled his mouth as he added three fingers to plunge into her gasping slurpy pussy, "Fucking hell, Liam, Jesus babe, keep that up and I will cover that cute face in cum."

Her husky words encouraging him to accelerate his attack, his thrusting fingers, his lapping tongue picked up the pace, carrying her over the edge. Her body went into paroxysm, shuddering wildly, her hips thrusting and jerking, her legs wrapped around his head, dragging him into her depths.

As she calmed down, he climbed her body and was about to bury himself deep into her gooey depths when she said croakily, "Whoa there, big boy, we need a condom." It never even occurred to Liam, it had been years since he had used one. Luckily, Ariel had her own and they both giggled as she slipped it over his throbbing member.

With the rubber on, he went back to sliding into her gooey depths. One long slow greasy stroke of his hips and his cock was buried deep into her convulsing pussy.

Damn, she was so hot, he just about came there and then. Only the alcohol saved him from that embarrassment.

He fell into a steady deep rhythm, her soft purring moans encouraging him, "Yes, fast, Babe, faster, fuck me... oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Her voice, like melted chocolate dripping from a cold spoon, pure sex, and he was lost in her succulent body. His release raced towards him at blinding speed and he groaned disconcertedly, "Oh fuck, oh god."

Her legs hugged his waist as she urged him on, "Do it babe, do it... some, I want it."

The latex sheath almost exploded off the end of his cock, his ejaculation was so strong.

They collapsed together, and try as he might sleep overtook him.

He woke later, the room dark, her hot sexy body snuggled up to him. 'God, I need a pee," he murmured wordlessly.

Finishing up and flushing away the strong alcohol infused urine, he wandered back to the bedroom. As his eyes focused on Ariel, he freaked. "Oh my god, what have I done?" He started gathering his clothes and dressing as quickly as possible. Ariel, deep in sleep, didn't even wake. He ran from the room, not exactly screaming, but aghast at his actions. Checking his phone, he saw it was three AM, he dialled a taxi realising he didn't even know the address. Luckily, as he walked, he picked out a road sign and informed the dispatcher.

His home was in darkness as he crept in, tiptoeing slowly up the hall and into the bedroom. Again, he freaked. 'SHIT I HAVEN'T EVEN SHOWERED, I MUST SMELL LIKE SEX.'

Praying he would be all right, he slipped into bed. Piper felt him edging in and cuddled up, "Oh god you smell like a brewery, how much did you drink?"

"Sorry, Luv, I had a bit too much, should I shower?"

She giggled. "No, but roll away, your breath is horrible."

Rubbing his lips, he was overcome by the smell and taste of Ariel, he panicked, 'OH GOD, SHE WILL KNOW, SHE MUST.' But Piper was to tired to care, she went back to sleep with ease.

When he woke in the morning, he found himself alone, Piper long gone.

He showered away the last remnants of Ariel's scent, dressed quickly seeing it was eleven AM. He got a taxi so he could collect his car from the bar and drove to the markets. All the way there he reprimanded himself over and over, "You bloody fool, what have you done."

He approached her stall slowly, noticing she was swamped. Her space overflowing with customers. She spotted him and called out, "Hey, Sweets, give me a moment."

She seemed happy, unaware, didn't she know? How could she not?

As the customers thinned, he walked in and kissed her, a sweet gentle kiss, a lover's kiss, "Oh hell that tastes better than last night, cor, you really tied one on, didn't you?"

He grimaced. "I'm sorry, Luv, I am so sorry."

She laughed. "Oh, don't be so dramatic; you're allowed the occasional night out with the boys."

He wanted to say something, but another swathe of customers flooded the stall, looking at her anxiously he asked, "Shall I go and get us some lunch?"

She nodded thankfully. "Oh god yes please, I would kill for something." He hadn't moved so she gave him a little nudge, "A roast beef and relish sandwich would be nice."

He wandered off. As he walked past the free law office, he poked his head in and there were lots of sore heads in there. He apologised for not turning up, but they laughed him off and told him to take the day off.

He brought the sandwiches and returned to the stall. Piper looked happy, buoyant, her bright bubbly self. They sat behind the counter and ate their sandwiches. Moments later, Piper called out, "Hey Ariel, in here, Babe." Liam just about choked on his chicken sandwich as he saw Piper waving frantically gesturing Ariel in.

Ariel, bright red and unable to look directly at Piper, walked in, head held low, "Hello." She croaked to Piper.

She glanced angrily at Liam and scoffed, "You look a bit fresher this morning."

Piper glanced at them both, her eyes going from one to the other. Sensing the uncomfortable vibe, she asked, "Were you with the boys last night?"

Ariel winced and nodded. Piper laughed before muttering scornfully, "Well I hope they behaved, this one smelt like a brewery when he got home at some ungodly hour."

Ariel nodded. "He should have stayed the night rather than skulking off." She glared at him, "I hope you didn't drive?"

Liam tried to stay calm, his heart raced, it pounded so hard he thought it would jump out of his heaving chest. "No, I got a cab," he spluttered ashamedly.

Piper, feeling a little concerned asked about what they got up to on our pub crawl. Luckily, Ariel was a better liar than Liam who sat stonily, embarrassed and ashamed.

Ariel leaned in to kiss them both before wandering off. Piper was about to ask what the hell that had been about when another swarm of customers crammed in and Piper was swept up in dealing with them.

Liam muttered quietly, "I'll leave you to it." Piper gave him a nervous smile as he scurried off after Ariel. He found her striding powerfully towards the office. He grabbed her by the arm, "Ariel, slow down, please let me explain."

She stopped dead in her tracks and snapped caustically at him, "You don't have to explain, I understand you're married, but you could have at least said goodbye!"

Downcast and unable to return her steely glare he explained, "You were asleep, dead to the world and I didn't want to wake you."

"Bollocks, you coward. You ran away."

He sighed, his eyes staring past her, "You're right, I woke to go to the loo, saw the time and freaked. I'm sorry, Ariel. I apologise for letting my desires get the better of me."

She frowned, "Liam, don't apologise for the night, it was incredible, I loved every wacky moment. I got angry when I woke up to find you left without even so much as a word. A kiss goodbye, that's all I wanted. Last night was perfect, you were wonderful."

He smiled a stupid juvenile grin, "Thanks, you don't have to flatter me."

Gripping his arm tightly she hissed, "I don't play mind games, it was a wonderful night, and not the last, I hope."

Shocked he spluttered, "Ariel, I'm a married man, you're a beautiful sexy young woman with the whole world at your feet. You can do better than an old bastard like me."

She leaned in and kissed him. "Are you coming to the office?"

He nodded. "Yes, I suppose so."

They walked in and the team were still feeling sorry for themselves. Ariel turned to Liam. "What do you think... hair of the dog?"

There were a chorus of cheers, and seeing as how Liam was the only one with money, he was dispatched to the liquor store.

There were only a few disgruntled clients, so the team managed to have a few relaxing drinks to soothe the aching heads.

Liam raced off to prepare dinner and do some laundry. Walking in at home, Piper called out, "Wow, Sweets, that smells divine."

They kissed, a slow lingering "welcome home, Baby," kiss, their lips stayed locked together, neither one wanting to spoil the moment. The night turned out to be a wonderful passion laden night.

Monday lunchtime, Liam was greeted at reception by a lovely well-dressed chic young woman. "Ariel... what are you doing here?"

She grinned. "Well, I was hoping for lunch."

He glanced around the office to see if anybody suspected anything. He smiled. "Yes, okay, let's skedaddle out of here." He grabbed her arm and led her quickly from the large reception area. "Wow, are you embarrassed to be seen with me or something?" Ariel complained bitterly.

Grimacing, he blushed. "No, I'm sorry, but you have to understand. I'm a married man, people will talk."

She giggled. "Let them, god it's only lunch."

Lunch was nice, the food good and Ariel managed to keep the conversation light. It was the walk back to the office that became interesting, "Can I show you something, Liam?" she asked.

Curious, he nodded and she led him around the back of the building to the client carpark and they came to a stop in front of a beat-up old van. Liam glanced quizzically at her. She smiled and pulled open the van door, "I borrowed it from Luke." She jumped up inside and reached out her hand, "Come on, scaredy cat."

Glancing around nervously, he clambered in beside her. Slamming the doors shut, she jumped on him before he could move. He was about to say stop, but her crushing lips cut of his words.

As they parted, she whispered, "Liam, I don't want anything other than your body, I'm not trying to steal you away from Piper, not that I could do that, anyway, but I do have a strong emotional connection and if you are interested, I want to make the most of every moment we can get."

She stripped off his trousers and threw her leg over him. As she sank down, the cotton of her flowing dress floated open and she sank down, impaling herself on his latex sheathed erection. They both cried out in unison as their pubes touched and her pussy cuddled his balls.

In a steady beating rhythm, she rode him to a huge come, her fingers manipulating her little clit as she squirmed and writhed atop him.

Afterwards, she drove away leaving him ashamed with himself. He made himself a promise: this was the last time.

Back at his office he hit the button for level twelve, meanwhile Piper was in the container screaming, "Yes, god yes fuck me, Vince, do it."

Vince had his monstrous pole pounding into her squelching pussy, her gooey sticky secretions covering his cotton trousers, his rampant cock protruding through his stretched zipper.

Their orgasms were mutual, her pussy overflowing with his sticky goo.

As she straightened her dress, Vince made a classic error, "I bet old Liam don't give you a fucking like that, does he?"

She was aghast at his humiliating words, "What did you say?" she asked in a shocked rasp.

He sneered, "Oh come on, Darlin, let's not pretend; you love ole Vince's cock, by the feel of how tight that juicy little cunt is, he ain't built like me, is he?"

Disgusted Piper reached up and slapped him hard, "Liam's twice the man you are, you fucking prick."

He rubbed his red face, "Don't be doing that, Darlin. Let's not get off track, you can't get enough of my cock and we both know it." To prove his point, he twirled it around like a helicopter, "Look at it covered in your cum."

She snarled, "Yeah, well, it will be the last time, that's for sure you fucking arsehole." She threw open the container doors and stepped out into the afternoon sun. In some ways, she had been looking for an out and he just gave it to her. It was over.

For the rest of the day, she kicked herself, why the hell did she sell herself short, let him into her life. What a prick, but as angry as she was at him, she was more angry with herself... She let him play her and she behaved so badly. It finally dawned on her what a fool she had been.

That night she was moody and surly. At dinner she burst into tears and Liam had to comfort and console her. He tried to get her to explain what was wrong, but she shut up shop. She was so scared that if she tried to talk it would all come spilling out and her life would be over. The only way she could control it was to keep her mouth shut. Bite her tongue and try and get through it.

That night in bed she needed Liam like she had never needed him before, when they cuddled, she clung on tight and poor Liam's shoulder was left sodden by her tears.

The next day Vince turned up at his usual lunchtime slot, looking cocky. "C'mon, Darlin, let's go and have some fun."

"Piss off, you prick! I said it's over." Piper snarled.

He walked around behind her counter and pulled out his phone. He showed her a little video clip of them in the container fucking. She sucked in a gulp of air, barely able to stand, her knees trembled shakily. "You bastard, you filmed us?"

He sneered, "Sure did, Darlin, so either you and I go back to the container, or I send a few of these to lovely old Liam and we see what happens. How do you think he will take watching his slutty wife begging me to fuck her harder?"

He reached out his hand. "Come on, Darlin, don't make things difficult for yourself."

The container door shut behind Piper, her tears flowing, "You're not going to make me do this are you?"

He laughed, unzipped his jeans and flopped out his rapidly hardening cock, "Oh, Luv, you need to just relax; you know you want it, get down on your knees. I want to watch you suck my cock."

She stared around the container. "Is the camera off?"

Smirking, he snarled, "Darlin I have hundreds of hours of you getting your jollies off. Does it really matter if I have another?"

Realising she was trapped, she fell to her knees and sucked the huge bulbous knob into her mouth. She stroked the slimy shaft as her saliva dribbled everywhere. 'MAYBE IF I CAN SUCK HIM OFF IT WILL BE ENOUGH,' she thought.