After The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked wantonly on the fleshy monster, her phone rang. It sat on the box beside where she knelt. Vince saw Liam's name flash on the screen. Piper gasped and went to turn it off, but Vince was quicker and swiped the screen, answering his call. Cruelly, he handed it to her, and she had no alternative but answer it. "Hello," she croaked in a raspy voice.

"Hey, Luv, I just wondered if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?"

As he spoke, Vince rubbed his slimy cock across her face. She tried to fight him off without letting the cat out of the bag, "That would be lovely." She gasped as Vince rubbed the bulbous head over her lips muffling her words.

"Are you all right, Piper?" Liam asked, worried by her voice.

"Open your mouth, Pip darlin, go on give it a suck." Vince hissed softly.

Trapped, scared and anxious, she opened her mouth, and he slid his cock into her mouth until her cheeks bulged rudely. In and out he thrust as Liam said, "Piper, are you all right, did you hear what I said? Are you listening to me?"

Pushing Vince away she coughed and gagged. "Can I call you back honey, I'm a bit busy."

He replied, "Yes luv, call me later."

As she hung up, Vince sniggered. "Spoil sport, I would have loved to cover that sexy face with cum while he listened in. You never know, Darlin, he might like it."

"Shut up, you prick, just get it over with. I have work to do."

"Tut, tut, Darlin, don't be mean, you don't mean it." He pulled her up. "Come on, I want some of that pussy."

He bent her over the bench and ripped down her panties, his fingers worked their way into her slit, the lips dry and stuck together. He spat on his fingers rubbing in the spittle, using it as lubricant to loosen up her lips. He pushed his feet between hers spreading her legs.

With a slight bend of his knees, he pushed his hard steely cock up into her pussy, the way smoothed by his spit, "Oh fuck yes, god you're tight, fuck I love your cunt."

In and out he thrust building up a powerful tempo, "OH GOD, PLEASE JUST LET IT FINISH." She cried silently, she just wanted it to be over. The problem was her body, oh god she felt it, his rhythm dragging out her own desire, her pussy moistened, her lips swelled and as he reached around and flicked her clit she moaned. He laughed, "Oh yes, you little slut, you fucking love it, don't you?"

Her body, her traitorous body, gave her away and her hips began to sway pushing back against him. "DON'T COME, OH GOD DON'T COME!" she mouthed dryly as a chant to herself. "DON'T LET HIM MAKE ME COME."

But as his thrusting hips sped up, his cock probing deeper, pushing into her pussy, she couldn't stop it. She came in a violent shuddering explosion of gooey sticky fluid, the wet slapping sound of flesh colliding in the empty container reverberated and her grunting moans revealed her orgasm.

Her orgasm empowered him, bucking viciously against her exposed arse as his cock swelled and exploded deep into her quivering soppy hole.

It was over quickly, and as they dressed, he snarled, "Same time tomorrow, Darlin. Maybe I'll take that sweet little arse, I've been dreaming about that."

Disgusted, she stormed off to the stall, tears rolling down her cheeks, her makeup smeared everywhere.

Hiding in her stall, she was roused from her grief by Ariel. She walked in looking cheerful, but the moment she saw Piper, she rushed around the counter. "What's wrong, Babe?" Her question burned into her soul, "Oh shit, maybe she knows?" Piper thought.

Piper threw her arms around Ariel's neck and they both sobbed unabated, "Babe, what's wrong?" Ariel sniffled.

Piper choked and sniffled her way through the story, which made Ariel bite back her shock. As she listened to the whole sordid story she gasped. It was like a train wreck unfolding before her.

Piper cried, "What am I going to do?"

Ariel held her tight, "I don't know but we'll sort something out, don't worry, Piper, we will get the bastard. I'm sure he won't say anything to Liam. He wouldn't be that stupid. It would open him up for prosecution for blackmail. You will have to be strong though. But for fucks sake, whatever he does just say no."

As Ariel walked away, she couldn't believe what transpired, Vince... everybody loved him, he was funny, outgoing; yeah, he was a bit of a rogue, but a loveable one. Everything Piper said just didn't make sense, but why would she lie about it? Was it just the guilt and maybe she was nervous about Liam finding out?

The mere thought of Liam brought a smile to her face; he was such a wonderful guy. It also brought a little tremble. God, she liked him, liked him a lot. Maybe she was letting her desires and feelings for him get in the way of being impartial...

She decided to make some discreet inquiries with the other stall holders. Ariel was friendly with some of the other female stall holders and she used that to her advantage. She was discrete asking only the women she trusted. Over the next couple of days, she uncovered some horrible truth's: Vince was a real piece of shit, he was an abuser. Several of the women had similar stories to tell about Vince. He was a predator, using similar methods of coercion and blackmail. The more she learned, the worse it got. His dealings were pretty shady all around, and some of his business dealings were very unusual.

The male stall holders, he charged three times more than females, and he seemed to groom the women, allowing only the attractive possible targets in, and any who refused his advances were soon chased out.

The Victoria street markets were an Auckland City Icon, the spaces were leased out by a large corporation who managed all the commercial leases in the area.

On weekends the markets were huge, the commercial building carpark was opened up to casual stall holders. The permanent stalls operated in the old waste disposal site. It was a historical site as well, dating back to 1905, the huge brickwork buildings and chimneys were a part of the city's makeup and the markets were now firmly entrenched in the city's entertainment scene. They were loved by thousands of visitors and generated a lot of interest.

If she was going to get rid of Vince, she needed statements and evidence. Thankfully for her, a couple of the other women were sick of Vince and his bullshit, sick of being abused. They agreed to give written statements. Piper though wasn't quite so agreeable. She was scared stiff that if it went to court Liam would find out. She begged Ariel to keep her name out of it.

In the end it didn't matter; Ariel had more than enough. Recruiting a couple of the other students, she collected her statements, put on her poshest clothes, put on her solicitor's face and approached the building owners. They were horrified by her claims, and when she said if they didn't get rid of him, they were taking all of the affidavits and evidence to the police. At first, the management team put on a brave face. They tried to play it down, but Ariel could see they were worried. She drove the final nail in the coffin when she stated, "Look, if you fail to act now and the police do prosecute, you are going to have to accept some level of guilt. After today, if you let him stay on, you are willingly accepting responsibility for his actions. I suggest you think very carefully. If you do not take some form of action yourselves, it won't just be the police. Our clients I guarantee will come after you for financial retribution."

As they walked out of the corporation offices, the other students jumped up and down, patting her on the back in a group hug, "Ariel, you killed it girl, shit you were fierce."

One of the guys laughed, "God yeah, I hope I don't meet you in the courtroom. That was cold."

Piper was as nervous as could be when Vince strode into her stall after Ariel's visit. She wasn't as confident about whether he would send Liam the video's, but she stood tall. He walked in and stated rather than asked, "C'mon, Darlin, the containers calling, Let's go and have some fun."

"No, Vince, it's over, I'm not talking to you again. I want you to get out of my stall." Her voice wavered, scared and nervous, her voice gave her away.

His warm smiling face evaporated, "Darlin, you don't want to make me mad. I did warn you what would happen, now be a good little slut and get your arse out here."

Keeping her shop counter between them she growled, "Do what you want, Vince, I used to like you. but if you are going to destroy my marriage, then hear you this: I will go to the police, I will have nothing to lose. I will charge you with blackmail. If you want to destroy my marriage, then I'm taking you with me, you can rot in jail."

For the first time he stepped back. Appraising her firmly set jaw line he sighed. "Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I think you'll be back, Darlin, we both know you love the cock."

"GET OUT!" she snarled loudly, causing passers-by to stare in wonder.

"You'll be back," he blustered as he strode out of her store. The moment he was gone, she collapsed and burst into tears. "Thank god," she whispered to herself.

Ariel had her own problems, as well. Liam knew nothing of what was transpiring, and she felt the heavy burden of guilt. She liked Liam, admired his honesty. The way he threw himself into the free legal services fight really showed what a wonderful guy he was.

As she appraised her own feelings, she realised this wasn't just about the sex. She had feelings that went far deeper than just a quick shag. Her eyes popped as she accepted the truth: she was falling for him, "OH MY GOD, I LOVE HIM," she mumbled more to herself than anyone listening. That thought scared her. Yes, he was wonderful, but he was married and had a daughter whom he adored.

Ariel, cast as the other woman, shuddered at the thought. She was destroying a family. It was then she decided to call it off with him. At that moment a lightbulb went off in her head, until then she had justified her actions as being harmless, but no she was wrong, this was hurtful. As much as it hurt, she had to end it. Tears rolled freely, unabated down her cheek as she realised it would probably be the end of their relationship. Their friendship would be unsustainable after she cut him off.

As Liam waited for Ariel, walking around and around the carpark where she usually parked for their sneaky little lunchtime lovemaking. He shuddered as he ran the word through his brain again, 'LOVEMAKING?' Yes, he realised, it was no longer just fucking, it was warm and tender. They made love; he had feelings for her. The moment the coin dropped, he cried out in aguish, "SHIT!"

It was funny" up until that point he had no concept of what he was doing, he was cheating on his wife... he was a fucking cheater... His face flushed with anger, not at Ariel, it wasn't her fault, she wasn't married. This was all down on him. "FUCK!" he screamed loudly. He had to end it, he had to.

His lunchtime came and went and there was no sign of Ariel anywhere. He didn't want to call her; he would wait till tomorrow and tell her then.

At home, things were weird. Piper seemed so on edge. She burst into tears for no reason, but Liam was so deep in his own guilt and worries that he didn't see it. Of course, he consoled her, cuddled her, comforted her like always. Yes, he asked why the tears, but when she explained it was just life and she was feeling a bit blue, he accepted it.

Vince was made an offer he couldn't refuse: leave or face a possible lawsuit. He took the offer to leave. Ariel was notified of his departure, and she thanked the management team for doing the right thing. They also made her an offer: would she take over his duties part-time as a fill in? The money was good, and would mean she could actually live. She accepted with joy.

The hard part was yet to come... telling Piper. It took her a couple of days to build the courage for the conversation. Piper saw her walk in and broke into a huge smile. The news had already leaked out, and everybody knew. As they hugged, Piper sighed. "Thank you, Ariel, you will never know how grateful I am, and how much I appreciate what you did for me."

Ariel allowed the hug to continue for a while before she continued, "Piper, there are things you need to know. Liam and I have become quite close, working at the office with us. I have to tell you something, he hates his job, he hates it with a passion."

It came as a slap in the face for Piper, "What do you mean hates his job? How the hell would you know? He loves that job, god, the hours he puts in."

"Piper listen to me, he hates it, he does it to support you. He goes into that fucking office day in, day out just for you."

Piper spluttered, "He has never said anything, why hasn't he told me?" Becoming extremely agitated she growled, "Why wouldn't he say something to me? Why... why for god's sake?"

"Because like most men, he believes he has to be the bread winner, he wants to give you the life you want, the cars, the jewellery and, of course, Rachel's education."

Piper glared back at her, "I don't want those things, I enjoy them when he buys them for me, but I don't expect them, or even want them. I would rather he be happy."

Ariel pulled her back into their hug, "Good, then for my silence, my fee if you like will be for you to tell him to quit."

"But he loves that damn job. I'm sorry, Ariel, but maybe you've just misinterpreted things."

Ariel shook her head and reiterated her position. "Piper, we are close, good friends. He told me. I'm not reading between the lines, he actually told me."

Piper sagged, slumping against Ariel, "He told you... why would he tell you and not me?"

"Because he didn't want to let you down. He loves you, god he is besotted with you, please set him free from that job before it kills him."

They stood embracing, tears flowed from them both before Piper built the courage to ask, "What did you mean you're close? He wouldn't say things like that to a friend."

Ariel moved her out to arm's length so she could see Piper's eyes. "Piper, we were more than close, we were very, very close. Please don't make me say it, I'm not proud."

Piper burst into a torrent of tears and they fell back into their hug, "You were lovers?"

Ariel wiped away the tears with Piper's blouse and sniffled. "Yes."

"How long?" Piper whined.

"We only had sex a couple of times, but it's over."

"Did you end it, or him? Don't lie to me, Ariel."

As Ariel stared into Pipers eyes, she realised this was one time when the truth wasn't the best policy. Lying through her teeth she mumbled, "He ended it."

"Oh god, what are we going to do?" Piper whimpered. "How can he love me? Damn what a fool I've been."

Ariel stood tall, stepped back and rasped, "Piper, after what happened between you and Vince you must be able to see that it is possible to make a mistake and still love somebody. Tell me, do you still love Liam?"

Piper growled, "Of course I do, how could you even ask that."

"Well Think about it, after recent events you still love him, why do you think it is impossible for him to love you?"

An eerie silence descended over them before Ariel said, "Piper, he has to get out of that job, he has to. Let him spread his wings like you have. He is wasted doing what he does."

As Ariel walked away, Piper fell into deep thought. He cheated, how could he... then came the awakening: god, she was no better. She shut up early and raced home to prepare dinner. While it was cooking, she sat at his desk in the den and wrote out a letter. It was short and to the point.

When Liam walked in, she was waiting. She opened her arms and welcomed him with a searing, burning kiss. It was so deep they both stumbled against the door, lost in giddy delight. As they separated, Liam whispered, "Wow, that was amazing, what did I do to deserve that?"

She smiled, a little tear forming in the corner of her eye, "You are the love of my life and I want you to know that. Lately I have been so self-absorbed I have taken you for granted. For that, I apologise. I promise never to do that again."

Shocked, he pulled her back into the embrace. "Piper, I love you; god I wish I could tell you how much."

She whispered, "You do, every single day you show me that love. You go into that damn job you obviously hate and you do it for me. I know how much you love me."

The burden of his guilt got a little heavier, her words made what he had been doing seem so bad he suddenly felt worse than he ever had.

Dinner was great and the loving smiles and teasing glances flew back and forth between them, but Liam felt the guilt building and he knew he had to come clean. "Piper, I have something to say. Before I do I need you to understand I love you so much, but I've done something bad, something I should never have done."

She interrupted him, reaching across the table and placing her fingers to his lips, "Stop Liam, stop. Please don't say anymore, we have both made mistakes, taken each other for granted, drifted. No apology is required, just promise me you will love me forever."

He smiled through gritted teeth before replying softly, "That is a given, but you may change your mind when you hear what I have to say."

She growled, "I don't want to hear it. I said no apology required." She handed him the letter she so carefully drafted, "Here, read this."

He accepted the outstretched hand and read the letter. He peeked over the top staring at her as he read, "What the hell is this?" he queried.

"That my sweet, lovely man is your letter of resignation."

He glanced from her to the letter, "You're not serious, we can't afford it. Rachel's education. No, I can't do it."

She sighed deeply, "We will get by, we have savings, and if Rachel has to stand on her own feet for a while, then that might be a good thing."

"But what would I do for a job?"

She smiled, "You're not going to get a job. You're going to open your own practice. We can find some office space down by the markets, or out in the suburbs if you prefer, but you're not doing that damn job a single day longer."

As he slumped back in his chair, she came around behind him, her arms dangling over his shoulders and they fell into a deep kiss, a kiss so passionate his toes curled, the hairs on his arms stood up and he got goosebumps.

They left the cleaning up and went to bed to make love.

In the morning, he dressed as he always did, and Piper stood with him at the door. "Last day, how does it feel?"

He laughed, "Actually it won't be my last day, I am going to do it, I promise I will quit, but I need to square away a few things first. At least I go to work knowing we are in this together, and to be honest, I already feel lighter, happier."

She dragged him into a very passionate kiss, "God, I love you; please, don't hang about, they don't deserve you."

He had plenty of time for contemplation as he rode the bus to work. Over the next few days, he did as he said and started to square away several of the deals he was overseeing. His departure though was taken out of his hands. The NZ Herald ran an article on the free law office and the students working there. Included, was an interview with Ariel, who talked in great length about their mentor, Liam Davidson, from the firm Gilmour and Waters. She highlighted the differences he made and how he had guided them through several cases.

Liam knew nothing about the article. He arrived at work as always, but was called into the boss's office where he was told in no uncertain terms that his participation in the free law service would not be tolerated, and he was to withdraw his services immediately.

Taken aback by the curt demands, he said quite matter-of-factly, "Sorry, Mathew, but I will do no such thing. I enjoy helping out."