After the Bar

Story Info
After the bar, things get interesting.
1.6k words
4.23
13.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had her share of drinks, and had no complaints. She had a good buzz going, and did not pay for more than two of her drinks all night. The guys at the bar were more than generous, expecting a little bit of harmless flirting, but then more than willing to buy for the ladies. Her and Tracie had hoped for a bit more eye candy, but that is always a gamble on a Thursday night. At least the guys that were there, were half way decent looking, not pushy or overly touchy, and gave the girls a ton of positive attention along with any type of drinks they wanted.

The walk home was fun. Warm enough to take it slow, and late at night enough that it was quiet and peaceful. Jessica replayed all the crazy bar conversations to Tracie as they walked, remembering the funny, and sometimes really dumb, crap that came out of people's mouths after too many drinks. They both agreed, overall it was a fun night, and glad they stopped when they did. Having a really good buzz, but not being stumbling drunk was the best. The mile walk home gave them plenty of time to catch each other up on all that happened that night.

As they approach the entrance to the housing complex, Tracie noticed another late night person, who looked to also be headed home. He was about their age, and from a distance, looked like he might not be too bad looking. With a quick whisper to Jessica, Tracie convinced her to intentionally walk over and check this guy out. After getting closer, they exchanged a polite hello and found out he too was headed home from a night out drinking. Jeff was not necessarily a ten in either of the girls minds, but was a lot better looking than the guys they spent the night drinking with at the bar.

The three kept up some casual conversation as they walked down the center drive of the housing complex. Tracie tried repeatedly to privately get the attention of Jessica, but could not seem to do it, without Jeff noticing. As they got close to the walkway to their building, Tracie figured it was now or never, and would just have to hope Jessica went along with her, knowing she had no way to ask her ahead of time. She took her chance, and asked Jeff if he wanted to come up to their room for some drinks, and he did not hesitate to accept the offer. Tracie caught a glance from Jessica, and did not sense any hesitation or reluctance, so all was good.

The three kept up the banter as they got into the elevator and made their way up to the fifth floor. As they all realized they would be alone in the apartment, all drunk, it dawned on all of them...it was time to kick the buzzed flirting into high gear. Now came the complicated part...which of the girls was going to try to lay claim on Jeff for the night, and would Jeff agree, or be disappointed in the choice, hoping it was the other. Both girls had the realization at the same time, and both stayed quiet, seeing what move the other might make and to see if Jeff made any preference known. As they got into the apartment, Jeff stepped into the rest room, and it opened up a few seconds for the girls to talk out a plan. Jessica quickly pulled Tracie into the kitchen and started to franticly whisper. Both girls really wanted to get laid, and both felt Jeff was a very good option. Knowing they only had a few more seconds before Jeff would emerge from the rest room, and with the alcohol fueling low inhibitions, they decided to take the bold step of going for the threesome, something neither of them had tried before.

Jeff did not object to the offer, and even quickly made the first move, getting the awkward "where do we start" out of the way. He pulled both girls close, and passionately kissed each of them. Jessica did not waste a second, and while the sexual tension was still peaked, she grabbed Tracie and Jeff by the hand and led them down the hallway to the bedroom. As soon as they passed through the doorway, she pushed Jeff down on the bed, straddled him, and started removing his shirt. Tracie popped up onto the bed, and came up behind Jeff, wrapped her arms around his now bare chest, and began kissing his neck. Jessica leaned in and started to make out with Jeff. The game was on now, and everyone in the room knew it. The girls took a turn kissing, as Jeff began unbuttoning Jessica's shirt, sliding it off her, making sure to not let the kiss break. Jessica could feel Jeff's cock through his pants, hard as a rock, and pleasantly large. She began to grind on it...slow and firm. Tracie stood up on the bed, behind Jeff, and fully undressed, giving Jessica a full view of her naked body. Seeing Tracie naked excited Jessica even more, and her grinding sped up.

Jessica pushed Jeff back fully on the bed, and on his back, and began unbuttoning his pants. Tracie joined and finished undressing Jeff, and Jessica. Jeff's cock was impressive...not huge, but better than average. Both girls eyed it, and visualized how good it was going to feel inside them. Knowing they wanted to prolong the experience, even just for a while, Tracie grabbed at Jessica's arm and pulled her to one side of the bed and began kissing her and running her hands over her breasts. The girls let the rhythm of the moment overtake them, and their bodies became intertwined, hands and mouths exploring each other, with the full passion of the moment. Neither of them had been with another woman before, but they showed no hesitation in enjoying each other's bodies to the fullest. Jessica took Tracie's breasts into her mouth, sucking vigorously at her nipples, causing Tracie to close her eyes and let out a soft moan.

Jessica worked her way down to Tracie's belly, pausing there to enjoy the soft skin in her mouth and under her hands. As she made her way further down, she could smell the faint musk of arousal on Tracie's soaking wet pussy. As her tongue parted Tracie's swollen lips, a hard clit met her with throbbing anticipation. Jessica took the clit into her mouth and gently sucked on it. Jeff took a moment to soak in the view, letting his cock grow in anticipation, then positioned himself behind Jessica, running his hand up between her legs, finding a wet and waiting pussy. He began to finger her from behind, letting her hips push back to him, setting his pace. He was two fingers deep into her, letting his finger tips graze past her g-spot each time they passed over it. He could feel the wetness building at every stroke of his fingers.

Jeff pulled his soaked fingers out of Jessica and slid his hard cock inside her. Feeling the deep penetration, Jessica pulled her mouth away from Tracie's clit, and arched her back. Jeff made long slow strokes, filling Jessica each time. As Jessica got used to the rhythm, and the pleasure the hard cock was causing her, she brought her mouth back on to Tracie's waiting clit. Tracie began to slowly push her hips upwards to meet Jessica's waiting tongue, and felt her peak getting near. She closed her eyes, and let the orgasm consume her.

After letting Tracie's climax subsided, Jessica made her mind up that it was her turn to cum, so she motioned for Jeff to put his hard cock in her ass, and used both her hands to spread herself, as he slowly inserted himself into her. The sensation was overwhelming...her clit started to tingle. As Jeff continued to fuck her, Tracie knelt on the bed, at eye level with Jessica, allowing her to kiss her, and run her hands between her legs. She let two fingers go deep into Jessica, while her thumb pressed on her clit. She began to slowly rock her hand back and forth, matching the motion of Jeff's cock going in and out of Jessica's ass. She could feel Jessica's pussy clench down on her fingers, at every thrust of Jeff's cock. This was Tracie's first time having her fingers inside another woman, and she loved it.

Jeff began to quicken his pace, and Tracie matched it with the motion of her hands. Jessica leaned into Tracie, sticking her tongue deep into her mouth, allowing the thoughts in her mind run wild. She visualized the entire scene, as if watching from the sidelines, and the thought of Jeff fucking her ass from behind, and Tracie fingering her, put her over the edge. The sensations exploded out from her clit and throughout her whole body, as she had one of the most powerful and longest orgasms of her life. As her ass tightened around Jeff's cock, he thrust once more, deep into Jessica, and reached his climax. His cock exploded deep into Jessica's ass.

With every ounce of energy drained from them, the three all laid themselves down on the bed, and sat in blissful silence. The three were all spent from the intensity of the sexual energy and experience they all just went through. Bed covers were shoved to the side, pillow strewn everywhere, the smell of sex lingering in the air. With smiles of contentment on their faces, the three fell fast asleep.