After the Beach

Story Info
After a walk on the beach...
1k words
3.18
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been at the beach all day. Walking, talking and not even realizing that other people might be around. I'm sure they were, but I was concentrated just on you. Your beautiful face, smile, eyes and listening to every word you said. We stop at a local place for lunch. You sit next to me rather than across from me. You lean on my shoulder as we hold hands. I can smell your hair and perfume. I'm intoxicated with you.

We order lunch and slowly eat as we are both just sharing all sorts of things about each other. We enjoy each other's company more and more as we get to know each other. After lunch, we make our way back to the beach side hotel. With the windows open, the waves crashing on the beach can be heard day and night. We both love that sound.

Once back in our room, we undress and take a long, hot shower. This hotel shower has two shower heads to it. Fun! I lather you up and wash your hair for you. Gently rinse you off as I make sure you pussy and asshole are nicely clean for me. You help me get cleaned up and wash my hair for me. You are such a good girl!

Stepping out of the shower, I towel dry you off. Then, I towel dry myself with the same towel. Your hair is beautiful, even when wet! I hold your hand as we make our way to the big king sized bed. Our bed is a queen at home. This larger bed has all sorts of possibilities to it for us.

I lay you down and lay next to you. I look deeply into your eyes and I gently touch your face. I hold your face in my hand as I kiss you gently and softly. You move over closer to me while we kiss. You wrap your arms around my neck as kiss deeper and harder. More passion built up between us. I gently remove my hand from your face and place it on your right breast as we continue to kiss. You hold my me closer to you. I gently start playing with your nipple as you start to moan. Rolling it between my index finger and thumb. Your nipple becomes hard for me. Your moans get a little louder and I pinch your nipple with moderate pressure. Passionate kissing and pinching your nipple has you starting to get wet.

I slowly remove my hand and trace your side to your hip. Returning back up and going back down. You break the kiss as you nuzzle your face to my neck. You start kissing my neck which you know that I like. I hold you close to me by pulling your hip closer to me. You wrap your right leg around my legs. I reach down between your legs and feel how wet you have become for me. You moan out more as I touch you. You tremble with my touch. We have become lovers and enjoy touching each other. You move your hands down to my back and pull me on top of you. You have your legs wide apart as I position myself between them. You have your nails starting to dig into my back. I love that feeling. In the throws of passion for you, I don't feel the pain. I slide two fingers inside of you. The index and middle fingers as I rub your clit with my thumb. You are absolutely soaking wet, baby. You want me so much right now. You tell me how much you want me to fuck you.

I fuck you faster and deeper than before. Rubbing your clit at the same time as you are wrapped around me. Your legs up and around me as well as your arms. You are holding me so close to you, at times I am not sure I can even breathe. But, I don't complain because I can feel you starting to cum for me. We've been flirting with each other all day in foreplay to just make this experience more intense. I have my head next to yours...talking to you that I want you to cum for me. This gets your more excited. I can feel you getting more wet and more open for me. I slide in a third finger inside of you, the ring finger. You now have lost your mind with me fucking you, the smell of sex in the air, lovers in rhythm with each other. Your breathing changes as does mine. We are close to cumming together.

I change up the speed and you moan out. I tease you by stopping and starting. You are more wet just by this small act. I can feel that you are on the verge of cumming. I know I am. Then, I pick up the pace and speed for you. Fucking you faster and harder as you asked me to. Of course, my lover, I would comply and fuck you till you cum for me. You do not disappoint me... and cum hard, multiple times. Your nails are digging into my back. Your legs have tightened up around me. I feel no pain during this. As you are cumming, I am cumming... matching you orgasm by orgasm. Wave after wave moves through us. Once I know you have finished, I stay inside of you as I hold you. You have moved your legs down to the bed. I move my legs to be on the outside of your legs and pull your legs together with my legs holding yours. You cum again for me with this position. You start to drift off and relax slowly as each orgasm we have slows down.

I move to your right side, with me still inside of you. I remove my fingers and taste you. You taste so sweet to me, baby. I have you open your mouth so that you can taste yourself. I then kiss you with both of us having the essence of your pussy in both our mouths. You lay your head on my chest as you catch your breathe. Your eyes are closed as I hold you. When you are able to open them, you look at me with such passion and pleasure. I am blessed to be your best friend and lover.