After the Beginning Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might have tasted her on me." I laughed. My girlfriend was batshit crazy and I loved her.

"You think." She kissed my cheek. "You are so sweet. But that is even better though. I never would have put it together I don't think. You totally would have gotten away with it."

"I just wanted you, I guess."

Abby put her finger in her mouth like she was puking. "Don't be such a pussy. I am really a little disappointed in you. How many guys get to bang a beauty school slut before school and play kissy face with the valedictorian all day."

"I didn't know Laura was interested." I laughed. Laura Nigel finished top of our class. Jennifer Dawson was second. I was tenth. Abby was twelfth.

"Clerical error." She kissed my cheek. "I love you so much, no matter how stupid you are." The TV in the living room turned off. "What time is it?" Abby sat up and looked at the clock. "Oh, shit! We need to go!"

Abby was supposed to be home by ten, and it was already twenty til. I sat up and grabbed my shoes. "We got time. It takes less than fifteen minutes."

"We were late last week, and I thought mom was going to have a coronary."

"Well, let's go." We left immediately, and Abby was home with two minutes to spare.

We chatted about school shit the whole trip to her house. She sighed before leaving the car. "Beth still works there, right?"

"She quit just a couple weeks after it all went down. Kenny made her."

Abby pursed her lips disappointed. "Call me as soon as you get home. I want to masturbate while you tell me the rest of the story."

"Good thing Babylon isn't long distance from my house."

"Huh?" Anna curled her lip impatiently.

"You know, masturbating women, sex stories. Kind of a Babylon thing." I was proud of the joke.

"Shut up, and call me." Abby got out and I watched her round ass sneak through the beams of my headlights until she entered her house. I drove as fast as I dared all the way home. In even minutes I was laying in my bed, nude, dialing her number.

She picked up before I heard the first ring on my side. "Joey?"

"Yeah, baby." I squeezed my penis. "I am not complaining, but you have to admit, Abby, this is not normal."

"Fuck normal." We were both silent for a moment. I could hear Abby's soft breath. "Being chaste until marriage isn't normal either." More silence. "I love sex. I really love sex, and you taught me that."

"We haven't had sex."

"Oral sex is sex," she corrected me. "And that is just it. I really want to have vaginal intercourse with you, but I can't."

"I told you I understand." I didn't want Abby to feel bad, and I didn't want her to do something she would regret just because of me.

"Shut up. It turns me off when you are so perfect about everything." Abby's sense of humor was very subtle. "So how did you and Beth start?"

"Wait, I want to talk about why you want to know. I do want to tell you, Abby. I want to talk about everything with you. The angel and demon on my shoulders are both screaming caution, though." I rejuvenated my cock with a couple squeezes.

"There are three distinct reasons I really want to have sex with you. Firstly, I want to know what it feels like to orgasm around your penis. Secondly, I want to know what your face looks like when you cum. And tertiarily, I want to know that my boyfriend is not missing out on anything by dating me." Abby's voice shook from nerves.

"It's ok. I understand," I lied. "Wait. Tertiary? Third?"

"How did you finish ahead of me in school? Jeez."

I laughed. "Math and science, baby. Math and science."

"Joey, I do not know why I feel this way. It is new for me, too. The way your eyes flared when we saw that Bronco. I don't know if I have ever been that turned on so quickly. I really like knowing you fucked that guy's girl. I do." She moaned. "I am rubbing my dirty pussy while I think about it."

My penis grew immediately, and any reason to argue left my mind. "Beth played with her pussy while we were on the phone. Unlike you, though, I had already fucked her when she did it."

Abby squealed. "What the fuck?" She spoke with a giggle. "I just gushed all over my sheets. Holy shit that felt good."

"You came? So fast?"

She laughed more. "You know I am a quick cummer."

"Rapid." We had a play fight once about how to describe her orgasms. It never takes long to get her there, and, once she is there, it is pretty easy to keep her there. One night we counted twenty four orgasms in less than an hour.

"Right, rapid. I love you."

"I am squeezing my dick," I confessed. She mewed. "Only one girl has ever cum around this dick." She gasped. "It was not you."

"Holy fuck!" I heard her scream into a pillow. "Number two," she said when she returned.

"Her pussy tasted better than yours." The humiliation seemed to turn her on, so I tried from another direction.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wish my pussy tasted better for you." I actually heard her stick her bottom lip out in a pout.

"I wish I had tasted her more. Truth is you are the only girl I've ever gone down on." That was true.

"So how did you start? With Beth, I mean." She shifted in her covers enough that I heard through the phone.

"This is still weird." It had been fun talking about this stuff with Abby so far, but the details could get strange. "Finding the melancholy together like this."

"Quit being so Keats. Be more Cummings." She chuckled under her breath.

"So I was awestruck by her etcetera from the get go." I liked Emerson more than Keats anyway.

"Beth?" Abby sounded hopeful.

"Yes."

"Describe her."

"You've seen her." It was getting ridiculous.

"I haven't seen her like you see her. And I-"

"I don't see her like that anymore." That was the truth.

"Who cares?" Abby was bitter at the interruption. "I have not seen Beth the way you did then. I want to hear you describe it. And be honest, pussy."

"She was- is- so short and little. I felt like I could squeeze her into me. And her hair was always perfect and crazy cool." I remembered Beth describing her French Twist in our first real conversation at work.

"You really lack hair vocabulary, huh?" She laughed with me. "I am gently rubbing my pussy, right now. I think Doxie is asleep, but she might be awake. She has caught me before." Her voice was slow and sensuous. "I am always so horny, Joey. It never ends. Describe her body."

"It was perfect," I said. I heard Abby's breath. I swallowed before speaking the next words. "You know how you have that little flabby pouch right above your pretty little pussy?" I asked. I thought Abby's body was beyond perfect and several degrees better than Beth's. Abby was tall and strong, almost British accent, and long golden lochs I could swim in. But she always complained about some spot of flab on her tummy that I couldn't even see. I wanted to use her insecurity in her little game.

"Yes. Oh, God." She moaned. "It is so ugly and fat."

"Whatever. She doesn't have it. Her body is flawless."

"Fuck you!" Abby moaned into her pillow as she climaxed.

"I love you, and your hair-trigger pussy." Promise you aren't faking it?" I stroked myself in rhythm with her moans while I waited for her to catch her breath.

"No way. Do you really think I would ever bother faking anything?" She blew a kiss to the phone. "I love you. Now, tell me more about Beth's body. What did you think when you first saw it? What did it look like? How did you learn she wanted your dick?"

"I had no idea how to flirt," I confessed.

"You still don't," she accused.

"I eat good pussy though."

"Yes, you do!" She laughed.

"Looking back she started flirting with me pretty hard right from the get-go." I reminisced. "You should bag here behind me." I mock suggested in my best Beth impersonation.

"Huh?" Abby was confused.

"You know how at Curt's-"

"We shopped at Curt's, but really only the one in Riverton." Abby's family lived right in the middle between the two Curt's grocery stores and Riverton's was bigger and the original.

"Same basic thing," I explained. Abby could get hung up on the weirdest details. "You know how there is a bagging area at the end of the shopping aisle for the bagger?"

"Sure," Abby agreed.

"Well, there is another one right behind the cashier. It is for her to bag smaller orders and stuff. That first night Beth told me I should stay up front and help her bag, and I should use the station behind her. Geez! I was such an idiot for not seeing it." I laughed at my own expense. "It was tight quarters. She rubbed her tight little ass on me the whole time."

"Her ass is better than mine, isn't it?" Abby asked apologetically.

"A little, but it isn't your fault." I had teased Abby since the fourth grade, but this sexually charged teasing to the point of being truly mean was new. It was fun, though. Abby shifted on the other side of the phone. "Does it make your pussy wet?"

"What?" Abby asked in a pant. "Does what make my pussy wet?"

"The fact that Beth has a better body than you in every way." I spoke matter-of-factly. Abby shuddered. "Really, she does, though. I mean you're a lot taller. You are built more like a wife and mother. Beth, though? Beth is built like a fucking sex kitten."

"My hunky boyfriend fucked that sex kitten, didn't he?" she asked. I had never heard such adoration in her voice.

"He sure did, but we got a long way to go before we get to that." I moaned into the phone. "This is fun."

"I agree, baby. I think-" Abby yelped. "Watch it, bitch!"

"Abby?"

"My dumbass sister fell on top of me trying to walk to the bathroom. That's why no one likes her." She spoke the last sentence much louder so Doxie could hear her.

"Doxie is awake? DId she hear you?" I grew a bit embarrassed.

"What? No. Me cum? No." Abby spoke quickly. "I don't think so. She was doing her own thing."

"I wish you had your own room." I knew Abby agreed on that point. Abby never complained about anything, though.

"Well, as long as we are wishing, I wish you had your own apartment. I wish we were both filthy rich. I wish there was someway I could marry you for one night without that creating a paradox in my faith. Mostly, right now, though, I wish Beth was lying in bed next to you so I could listen to you punish that slut with that perfect fucking body."

"It is a perfect fucking body." I teased. "Her body is absolutely perfect for fucking. Her waist, damn, babe, it is so small, like it is not even there. You know how your nipples are a little uneven? Beth doesn't have that problem at all. Her ass, though. Damn, babe it is so nice. And her pussy is tight. Nothing has ever squeezed my cock better."

"I am so sorry I can't please you, baby. I will do better." Abby spoke in the innocent little girl voice that drove me wild.

"Yeah, me, too." This strange play with Abby had uneased me at first, but I was falling into it really well. "I am your boyfriend, and I love you, so I guess I have to settle for what pleasure I am able to pull out of you; however, limited it is." I stroked myself when Abby gasped. "You sure you are okay with this talk, babe?"

"Shut up, pussy," Abby snapped back with a giggle. "Keep going; I am close again."

"Your body is so pale and soft. Sure, it is fun to play with, but Beth is built to hijack a man's thoughts. And the way she tastes, dear God, Abby." My dick was so thick and hot in my hand.

"I thought you never ate her," Abby whispered. "Doxie's back."

"Stop your whispering," Doxie called out from the background. "I can still hear you."

"I didn't. Man, do I ever regret that, now." I bit my lip. "The first night I kissed her, I just kept kissing her for over an hour. She asked me if that was all I wanted to do. I didn't even answer; I just kept kissing her. She tasted so fucking good, Abby. I love kissing you, Abby, but Beth is a totally different league. Hell, kissing Beth is another sport altogether."

Abby moaned into the phone. "Thank you, baby."

"Abby and Joey sitting in a tree," Doxie's assault continued in the background.

"I better go. It is late. You can tell me the rest tomorrow," Abby resigned. "I love you baby." Her voice changed to a whisper. "I am going to have to jill off a bit more before sleep. I can't get what you said out of my head."

"Gross!" Doxie called out.

"Ouch! Bitch," Abby grunted.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Doxie threw a pillow at me. I got to go, baby. Tomorrow." Abby hung up.

I sat with the phone against my ear while I finished myself. I hung up the phone and cleaned off my chest with the flat sheet from the other side of my bed, then I slept.

12