After the Beginning Bk. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Joey tells Abby about some things in his bedroom.
2.5k words
3.7
4.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all my stories, all characters are over 18 years old. This is a short scene with Joey and Abby in Joey's room. Thank you for reading.


**************************************


"What time do you work on Saturday?" Abby asked, sitting on my bed and twirling her long blonde hair in her fingers.

I knelt in my closet digging through old boxes. "Here! I found it." I pulled a faded box from the dark ground and stood. "I spent hours and days playing with this shit for years." I dumped the contents of the box on my dresser. Tiny circuit boards, receivers, and various other electronics clinked and clatter and fell silent in a loose pile. "I'd spend weeks making a terrible remote car, then tear it all apart and work on a can opener. Good times."

"Dork." Abby stood and wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Now answer me. What time do you work Saturday?"

Abby's voice had her trademark subterfuge. Abby's mom was British, and her accent was thick. Mark Twain said an expert was someone from out of town. Maybe that's why English people always sounded smart to me.

I could hear the influence of Abby's mom's voice when Abby spoke. But Abby's voice had a unique spice that always made you wonder what was in the hand behind her back. "Why?" I asked hesitantly. She always had an agenda.

She laughed. "Can't a girl ask her boyfriend what time he works without an inquisition?" She kissed the back of my neck. "I just want to make plans."

"Plans?" I dropped the small power unit I held and turned to embrace Abby with a smile. "What sort of plans are you making?"

"Well, just finalize plans, really. I already know what we are doing, just need to set times." She pop-kissed me.

"Oh, you know what we are doing?" I loved Abby, and she made me laugh, but the way she assumed me was a little aggravating.

"Yes, dear, Joey." We held our embrace and stared at each other. It was a stand-off, a challenge. We both pretended to be angry. When I gave up and cracked a cheesy grin, her resolve broke. "Fine!" She huffed and sat on the bed. "Tell me about your dorky toys."

"What you are looking at is the Philips CS4 Electronics Set. It was delivered to me by a fat guy and some reindeer in the middle of the night when I was eight."

"Did you make a TV to watch more Mr. Wizard?" She joined me at the dresser and lifted a small gear set. She turned it in her hands, and dropped it to the pile with a clink-splash.

"No, but I did make walkie talkies while watching Mr. Wizard." We laughed together. It was a total accident, but I remembered Beth at that moment. She and I had an eerily similar conversation one night in this very room. It was real deja-vu.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby? Joey?"

"I'm fine."

"Beth?" She cupped my face with her hands. "You are thinking about Beth aren't you."

How could she know that? "Maybe, not so much her. I just remembered a night when she was here."

"Right here where I am standing." Abby pointed at the floor.

"Pretty much. We were sitting in the floor act- Whoa." I exclaimed as Abby pulled me to the floor.

"Did she suck your dick here?"

"Not that night." I smirked. "That night she just kept wanting me to tell her things, just random facts. I felt like she was making fun of me." I nervously laughed. I still was not used to talking about Beth in front of Abby.

"Oh, that's right. All the girls are making fun of you. I forgot." Abby rolled her eyes.

I thought about Laura showing me her pussy in Physics class and begging me to have sex with her. I thought about Jess being so weird. I thought of the way my friend, Jennifer, and her pseudo-sister Misty had been flirting with me. I mostly thought of Charlsie. "I'm starting to suspect my suspicion was incorrect. Girls might not be making fun of me."

"Oh, we are. Most definitely we are." More laughter. The laughter fell to silence and sighs. Abby put her hand on mine.

"It's funny." I nodded. "All day long at school people tell me I am smart. And the college prep kids, the smart kids, are the ones telling me I am smart. I never think anything of it. That night here with Beth, though." I smiled and shook my head in reverie. "I was so proud. Some pretty vo-tech girl was asking me about history, science, math, and I knew all the answers. She was so impressed. It was probably the smartest I have ever felt."

Abby stared at me silently for a moment before speaking. "I love you. I really do, and I hope you realize it. But right now, I need a dick in my mouth. Are you going to help me?"

"Abby, dear, why do you always need help with something?" I stood shaking my head and lowering my pants. "Here, do what you must." I smiled at Abby and she licked her pips. "Slut."

A dull guttural moan fell from Abby a moment before she wrapped her face around my cock. Abby's enthusiasm was through the roof every time she took me between her lips, and, judging from the sounds already, this would be no exception. The wet snacks and slobbers reminded me of jumping and sliding in a beach tidal pool. Slurp! Splash! Smack! Slurp! Splash! Smack!

Abby opened her mouth to pant and my dick fell out and flexed in front of her face.. "Joey, your dick tastes so good. It is crazy. As soon as my tongue touches it-" She shook her head and shivered. "Will you tell me about that night while I suck?" She wrapped her hand around my cock. I groaned at the warmth of her palm. She let go. "I love to watch it bob, It is begging for me."

She wasn't lying. My dick flex and jostle. "Don't tease me."

"Oh, baby, you know I always take care of you." She wrapped her soft hand around me again. A whiff of her scent filled my nostrils, like strawberries and fabric sheets. "First though, tell me what time you work Saturday."

"One til close, I think." I thrust forward trying to signal Abby to stroke me.

She released me and tapped her finger to her lips in thought. "Bah, ruins the whole day." She stroked me. I groaned. "We will need to get started early. Then after work- I think I can get a curfew exception, can you do the same?" She paused only long enough to lick the head of my cock. I swear each and every one of her taste buds tickled.

"Oh God." My guts cramped gloriously.

"Of course you can. Don't plan on getting home before one- no, two. Don't plan to be home before two Saturday night." She licked again. "Now tell me about Beth." She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and used both hands to stroke me.

"Not much to tell. Damn that feels so good, Abby." I wrapped her hair into a fist on the back of her skull and held it there. "Beth was fascinated by my dorky childhood. She kept talking about how we were so different. I laughed. You'll like this. I learned my parents dabbled in swinging when I was little."

It made a loud pop when she pulled her mouth off my dick. "Do what!?"

I pushed her head back down. She opened her mouth and I thrust deeper. "I'm the one talking. Don't let my dick out of your mouth again." Her moan traveled up my dick and pulsed through my arteries. She pushed her head down more, almost taking me into her throat, leaving barely enough dick exposed to stroke with both hands, but she made do.

"Good girl," I whispered. "So she told me that her parents had parties every weekend. They always made her stay in her room when other couples arrived. She said she never really saw anything naughty, but there was a lot of drinking and partying and it was the seventies.

"She knew some of the couples who were usuals, like the Hesters. The Hesters were my parents best friends back then. I always suspected- fuck, yes." My head fell back against my dresser. "Damn, that is hot." She took a few inches into her throat and swallowed over and over, and ever time her throat manipulated my cock perfectly. There was only enough room for one hand to stroke, now, and she used the other one to play with my balls.

"I always suspected my dad had fucked Mrs. Hester. He always teased mom about how sexy she was. Then after my parents got back together. You knew they were divorced for a year right?" I asked. She moaned a response. I couldn't tell if it was affirmative or negative- didn't matter. "The Hesters got divorced about the same time. When mom and dad got back together, they never talked about the Hesters any more. I imagine there was a swingers blow up that caused divorces.

"I fucked Beth while she told me about those parties and the men she remembered. I wish you could have sucked my dick after she left. I would love for you to taste her pussy so you could understand." I pushed down on Abby's head, and the head of my cock crawled deeper into her throat.

When she struggled for breath, I pulled her up. Her watery blue eyes stared back at me from her panting face. "I would. I would suck her pussy off you." She said between pants.

"I might make you lick her cunt to get it good and wet for me. She was so tight it was a struggle to get in sometimes. Dear God, once I got in her. Whew! Unimaginable. Would you?"

"Joey, I will do absolutely any-fucking-thing you want me to do. Anything besides vaginal intercourse, of course. Want me to get some thugs to hold her down while I lap up her frothy pussy so I can report back my opinion?" Her spit covered my dick in phlem globs that lubed her strokes. "I will. I would so gladly eat any pussy you tell me to." She sucked my head a moment and popped off again. "Or suck a dick. I will suck any dick you want me to."

I wanted to say that would never happen, but my dick surged. "Slut."

"Your dick liked that thought. You are such a pervert. You want me to suck all the pussies and dicks, don't you."

"Just mine. Just my dick."

"Are you sure?" She licked my entire length. "Do all dicks taste as good as yours? I don't know. Yours is really, really tasty, but maybe all dicks are just as tasty." Abby laughed. "Told you you liked it. Your dick is about to explode. I mean it, though, I won't cheat on you, not ever, but if you told me to suck a dick, that wouldn't be cheating." She licked me again. "I will do whatever you want."

"Pussy?" I asked her. My dick was so charged, it was difficult forcing a word out.

"Eat pussy?" she asked. "Of course. I really like to eat pussy."

"What?"

She laughed. "I said I like to eat pussy. Or maybe I'm making just fun of you/"

"Who?"

She stared into my eyes as she stroked me. "I can't tell you."

"What?" I wanted to say more, but the muscles in my gut clenched with her strokes. Every word was labor.

"Can you say more than one word?" She asked.

I grimaced. "Angela?" Angela was her best friend, and a true nerd.

"I see why you would think that." She put the head in her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it. I felt precum escape, and she came off my cock with a pop. "Oh fuck! I tasted that. I might have came a little." She giggled and put me in her mouth as deep as she could. She raised her head slowly tasting every spot. The musk in the air around us changed subtly. She really had cum, at least a little.

"Who?" I asked again, shivering. This pain was the most amazing thing.

"It wasn't Angela, not that I have not tried. I have hinted to her for a long time, and she is oblivious. That is part of the reason I need you to fuck her. You need to wake that pussy up for me. Get those plain clothes off her and she is super tasty. Trust me." She kissed my dick. "Not as tasty as Mr. Pole Dance, of course." My dick shuffled with each pulse, appreciating its new nickname.

"God, Abby, you're killing me."

"Can you keep a secret, Joey? This is a big one." She stroked me slowly and awaited an answer. I nodded. "Sometimes," she bit her lip. "Doxie is such a little pain in the ass sometimes." She grinned at me mischievously. "Pain in the ass and pleasure in the pussy." She climbed my body and kissed my ear with whispers, still stroking. "My sister's pussy is delicious, too, and I'm not sharing." She bit my lobe. "I need you to cum." She wrapped both hands around the head of my dick. "When you pick me up Saturday morning, I'll make sure Doxie's pussy is all over my face."

"Cumming."

Abby crashed down my body and took me down her throat. The ejaculation was a steady flow: blast, blast, blast, like a knotted cord of pleasure yanked from my penis. Abby moaned a thank you and guzzled all my seed.

"Holy fuck, Abby. That was the best, yet." I collapsed back against my dresser.

Abby scooted next to me and wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist. "You know," she said, "Next time let's just use the bed." She slapped my wet, slimy cock. It popped against my stomach, then towered back in place, still rigid. "You're still hard."

"You said no vaginal intercourse." I watched her play with my hardness.

"You know this."

"Anal?"

She froze and swallowed. "I don't know."

"Bah! Listen to you. 'Joey I will do anything unless it is something you want like pussy or ass.'" I laughed at her, high on orgasm euphoria.

"You do have a point, Mr. Tasty Dick." We remained silent. Abby appeared in deep thought, lazily stroking me. "Tell you what." She let go of my dick and taped my thigh with her index finger. "This," she wrapped her hand around my dick again, "is the only dick I have ever sucked. I understand that if you tell me to suck other dicks, then-" She shrugged. "Well, I do need to give you something no one else gets, right?"

"Definitely."

"It is settled then. When you tell me to suck a new dick, and I really don't care who, you can have my asshole whenever you want it. And I am not letting other boys do that." We both laughed. "Unless you tell me to, of course." The laughter doubled.