After the Club

Story Info
Two friends get it on in the club and after.
2.1k words
4.38
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were younger Andy and I were inseparable. We'd been best friends since his parents moved from the US to the UK when we were in junior school. We went through junior school, secondary school, scouting and college together. We did everything including experimenting sexually together. We would meet up at least a couple of times a week purely to suck and fuck each other. We experimented for a good couple of years until we got older and interested in women.

That was a long time ago. We've both now grown up, have a wife and children. I however have never forgotten what we got up to and often imagine Andy naked and doing to him what I used to.

One day after a few drinks I mentioned to him how I felt and he said it was mutual. This lead to us rekindling our relationship and starting an affair. We now regularly meet up when either or both our wives are out to have sex together or simply play around late at night when we return from the pub.

We'd arranged this one evening to go into town. We visited a few pubs and bars and wanted to go on on somewhere we could be ourselves. I knew there was a gay bar and nightclub around the corner, I'd never been but often wanted to. We decided that was to be our next destination.

The bar was relatively busy mainly with male couples, but also female couples, solo men, women and hetero couples. Andy and I headed to the bar to order a couple of beers before taking a seat in one of the booths.

We sat chatting for a while relaxing and taking in our new surroundings. We felt comfortable and with other gay couples openly showing there affection for each other we soon did the same. It was nice to hold each others hand, cuddle up together and kiss in public.

The drinks flowed throughout the evening and the bar got busier until the nightclub upstairs opened. After a while the bar started to empty out as people headed upstairs. Andy and I however remained in the bar. We were planning on finishing our drinks and heading off when the music upstairs got louder and we recognised some of the tunes. We hadn't had a decent night clubbing for ages so thought what the heck and went for it.

Upstairs was a typical sweaty nightclub, the music was banging and half the men were already topless due to how warm it was.

Andy and I got a couple of bottles of water from the bar and headed onto the dance floor. We started to dance to the music as we did so getting hotter with every move. I've always been a bit body image conscious, I'm not fat or ugly but do have a bit of timber about me whereas Andy has a slim athletic build and soon had his shirt off. I looked at him with the lasers and lighting bouncing of his shiny, sweaty torso. Andy danced towards me me and started gyrating, as he did so he noticed the bulge in my trousers and reached out to touch me. With his hand on my groin the bulge got bigger as my cock got harder until I reached full erection. I lent into Andy and kissed him, our mouths opened and our tongues entwined as we kissed passionately. We'd kissed countless times before but doing so in public felt liberating at being able to publicly show our affection for each other.

After a while my shirt was dripping with sweat as was Andy's torso. We decided to get a beer from the bar and take a seat on one of the sofas in the corner of the nightclub.

The sofas were located in a dark and dingy corner of the club away from the lasers and bright lights so people could chill out. In reality the sofas were used by people who were getting a bit more intimate than they could on the dance floor. Andy and I sat next to each other and we kissed passionately, my hands wandering from his chest down his body until I was rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. We were both enjoying ourselves and I wanted to enjoy myself more. Like most toilets in nightclubs there was a condom and lube machine which I'd noticed earlier in the evening. I made my excuse and went off to get some.

There were a few men outside the toilets chatting and looking for some action, I walked straight past and headed inside. I put my money in the machine, selected the lube and went into one of the cubicles where I applied some to my arsehole.

When I returned to Andy he was still sat where I left him on the sofa. I walked over to him, straddled him and undid his jeans to touch his semi-erect cock until he got fully hard. I kissed from Andy's lips onto his neck and nibbled at his ear as I whispered "I want you in me." Andy looked at me with a glint in eye. "Right here." I said as I stood up, turned around and undid my trousers. I looked around to check the coast was clear, it was too dark to notice details of what was happening so I thought it ok to continue. I pulled down my trousers just enough to expose my arse and sat down in Andy's lap. Andy's hard cock pushed between my arsecheeks as I lowered myself down on it until I felt it nudging against my arsehole. With the lube I'd applied I felt my arsehole open as his cock started to enter me. I took off my shirt and placed in on my lap in an attempt to cover myself and so people wouldn't see what we were doing. Slowly I lowered myself further until my arsehole was stretched wide and Andy's big hard cock was fully inside me.

Being fucked publicly, albeit discreetly and covered up so no-one could see was a real turn on. Having Andy's big hard cock inside me as I gently bounced up and down in his lap with other people nearby made me want to be fucked hard. "Shall we carry this on elsewhere?" I asked. "I want you to fuck me like you mean it" I continued. "Lets go back to mine after these drinks." He replied. We both continued to drink our beers as I stayed sat on Andy's cock. Once Andy had finished his he held me down on top of him and thrust upwards from his seating position and fucked me deep for a few moments before saying "Lets get a taxi."

Andy lives in a semi-detached Victorian style house with large back garden. At the far end of the garden is Andy's office from which he runs his own business. When we entered the house unsurprisingly there was no sign of his wife or children, it was the early hours of the morning so it was to be expected. We grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and headed out to his office. We'd used the office on a few occasions late at night to have sexual encounters, it's well away from the house so his wife won't hear or catch us.

No sooner had we entered the office we were stripping off and we were both hard with excitement and anticipation. I looked at Andy's big hard cock and dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. I slid my lips down over his bell-end and down his shaft as I started to suck him off. I love the taste and feel of Andy's cock in my mouth, it's so big it goes right to the back of my throat and makes me gag. The taste of pre-cum straight away was delicious and the flavour got stronger and stronger as he moaned louder and louder the longer I sucked. As I continued to suck Andy started to thrust his hips back and forth pushing his cock deeper into my mouth almost fucking my face. Andy was getting closer to climax and as much I like him cumming in my mouth I wanted it in my arse. I slowed down my technique and Andy stopped thrusting in my face. We always knew exactly what the other wanted when we have sex together and he knew it was time to fuck me.

Andy removed his cock from my mouth as I stood up and bent over his desk with my legs spread. My lube was in my jeans on the other side of the office but Andy was always prepared and had some in a desk drawer. He applied some lube to himself and shoved his cock into me in one swift movement. Andy's cock felt massive in me but with him able to fuck me in private he was soon pounding my arse and fucking me hard. With every thrust I let out a moan of pleasure which encouraged him to fuck me harder and faster. Andy started pulling almost right out of me and slamming back inside me almost pushing me over the desk with the force he was using. I was loving how hard Andy was fucking me now that could do it properly. I like to be dominated and made to feel powerless as if I'm being abused for someone else's pleasure and I certainly felt like that which the pounding I was getting. Andy was getting closer to orgasm, his breathing changed and his moans got louder. "Cum in me!" I told him. He didn't need telling he always came in me and I loved being his cum slut. Andy ploughed into me a few more times before slamming in as deep and hard as possible and holding me impaled on his cock as I felt my arse warm up as he came inside me.

Andy stayed in me as what must've been six or seven jets of spunk filled my arse before he pulled out. With his cock no longer in me my arse felt empty after being fucked senseless and stretched by his massive cock. Andy's spunk slowly dripped out of me as I turned and again dropped onto my knees. Andy's cock looked so inviting all covered in a mixture of his spunk and my arse and it tasted as good as it looked as I sucked him clean.

Once I'd finished sucking Andy's cock I stood up and got him naked on his back on the desk. I parted his legs and moved between them as he lay there for the taking. I grabbed the lube, applied some to the length of my cock and lifted Andy's legs up onto my shoulders. With his legs raised his arsehole was exposed and already open as I pushed my cock against it. As I pushed I felt Andy's sphincter stretch as I eased my cock into his tight arsehole.

More often than not I play the role of bottom, I like the feel of my arse being stretched to the max and having it fucked until it feels raw. But I do like the feel of being inside Andy. I like the feel of his nice tight arse around my cock and seeing how he enjoys it as I fuck him.

Slowly I started to fuck Andy's arse pulling my cock back until only my bell-end was left in him and slowly reinserting it until he felt loosened up. The looser his arse became and the more freely my cock slid into him the harder and deeper my thrusts became. As I pushed hard into him I could see the expressions on Andy's face as I looked down at him. He had a mixture of enjoyment and pain upon his face as my cock went deep inside as I started to fuck him hard. With my thrusts getting harder and faster I was getting close to orgasm and could feel the cum building up inside me. I slammed into Andy as hard as possible making him yelp out loud. With my cock now inside as deep as I thought possible I grabbed his thighs and pulled him into me. At that moment my cock erupted and I pumped Andy's arse full of warm sticky spunk.

Once I'd finishing cumming I pulled out and looked down at Andy's freshly fucked arse. I knelt down between his legs his arsehole level with my face and pushed my face between his arsecheeks. With my tongue extended I pushed the tip and then as much as possible inside him as I licked my spunk out of him.

Andy I both really enjoyed that night and want going back to the bar and nightclub again. Who knows maybe next time we'll see if we can find another couple to join us. Hopefully that will be a story for another time.