First Time I have Sex with a Male

Story Info
This is the first time ever having sex in my life. I like it.
1.3k words
4.42
15.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer night, and, I was at a party on a Friday evening. I went to many parties in the summer. It was lots of fun.

First, to tell you about myself. I don't know when it started but I started to get an anal fetish.

I would use my finger and finger my ass. It felt good and knew nothing about being gay, I just liked the feeling. After working two fingers in and feeling good, I wanted more. Something that goes deeper and is thicker.

I searched for anything I can find, the handle of my hairbrush, then a carrot. I tried a hotdog, but it was too flimsy. A cucumber was too fat. I would fuck myself with these objects and it felt great, I love the feeling.

One day, I was in the basement and found wine bottles in the corner, I lubed one up and squatted down on it. It was hard at first but got it in and up and down I went to the part of the bottle that got wider. It was my favorite thing to do.

OK, so back to the party. Things were winding down and everyone was leaving. Another guy came up to me who I never met and asked if I wanted to go to his house to watch porn on his TV in the basement.

I was horny and agreed. So, I watch porn with another guy, like nothing is going to happen. It's just porn, right?

I didn't know who he was; he didn't go to my school. His house was close by and went to the basement. Other people, his sister, and mom were home but upstairs. He inserted a tape into the VCR and we started watching. He sat right next to me on the couch.

In the porn, a guy was at work at his desk as a phone operator and a girl went under the desk, pulled out his cock, and started sucking on it while he was talking to people on the phone. The camera got close to watch her sloppily sucking his cock and balls.

I was totally hard and horny. Mike, sitting next to me, would say, "Ah, I love his cock. She's sucking him so well. I'm so hard right now."

I responded, "I'm hard as a rock, too."

He asked if I wanted to see his cock.

I said, "No."

He asked if he could see mine.

I said, "No."

He said we can show each other. I didn't respond.

In the porn, the scenes were getting climatic. He was moaning while still trying to talk to people on the phone and she was bobbing up and down making slurping noises.

The camera got a close-up. She had her lips closed and the tip of his cock was on her lips when he started to cum. The white cum filled her closed lips and dripped off her chin. She opened her mouth with strings of cum covering her mouth when the second shot rocked into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out for the rest covering her tongue in a white goo.

Without even thinking I burst out, "Oh, that was sooo hot!"

He responded, "Yeah it was," as he put his hand on my leg close to my crotch. I turned my head toward him as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

I kissed girls before and I liked it, but never kissed a guy. I was surprised it felt the same, soft and wet. I didn't pull away or recoil. He continued to kiss me and I let him, and I liked it. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and we French kissed. His hand started squeezing my cock.

I could not take it anymore, my raging boner needed attention. I moved his hand and pulled down my pants and took my cock out. I'm a thick seven inches. His warm hand grasped it as he slid down between my legs.

I've never had anyone do anything to my cock other than myself. It felt weird and uncomfortable. He kissed the tip and slipped it into his mouth. I've never had a blow job before, and this first time is with a guy! What am I doing? I leaned back on the couch and let him continue.

It was warm and wet and felt really good. He did his best to imitate what we had seen in the porn. My cock disappeared into his mouth; up and down he went.

I was thoroughly enjoying it when I knew a feeling was coming. It only took a minute or so and I was going to cum. I didn't even tell him, just started moaning and cumming in his mouth. When he realized, he stroked my cock with his hand but left my cock head in his mouth until I was done.

He did a hard swallow and looked up at me saying, "I've never had a guy cum in my mouth before."

I asked if he liked it, and he nodded yes. Then he said, "Now it's my turn to cum."

I said, "I have a better idea, do you have any lube?"

He nodded yes.

I got off the couch turned around and got into a doggie position on the couch and took one hand and spread my butt cheek. I said, "You want this?"

He responded, "Oh shit, yeah!" He went into a drawer next to the couch and brought out some Vaseline.

I rested my arms on the back of the couch while he lubed up his cock. I remember thinking, Oh my gosh, I'm about to get fucked by a guy. Will it hurt? Am I gay now? Am I going to like it? I hope I'm loose enough to take him.

I felt his lubed fingers on my butthole. Then, he slipped one in to lube the inside. Then, he got behind me. I thought, well here goes nothing. I don't even know what his cock looks like; is he big, small, thick, or skinny?

I felt the tip of his cock touch my butthole. I felt pressure, then it popped in. He slowly went deeper and deeper, a train going into the tunnel. It felt like four or five seconds before it was all the way in. He leaned over and asked, "Are you ok?"

I said, "Yes, it feels so good."

He pulled back and, the next time it went in, it was faster. I felt his hips bump my butt. I could not believe I was being fucked by a guy and it felt way better than a carrot or wine bottle.

As he fucked me it was getting harder and faster, and I loved it. The feeling of him sliding deep into my butthole and having his hips bump my butt. This is the point of no return; I was hooked and didn't want it to end. I didn't even know I was moaning.

But alas, he was just as quick as I and he let out an "Uhhhh" and started cumming in my butt. I didn't even feel any cum, just that the strokes in and out were more slippery. I hope his family upstairs didn't hear anything.

He pulled out and leaned in and kissed me. "That was awesome," he said. I nodded yes. I looked at his cock for the first time and it was nice-looking, with a big mushroom head and veiny. We both got dressed and I left.

On my walk home, my butt felt wet. I thought, "Am I gay now?" I loved being fucked. I wanted to do it again. I wondered what a cock feels like in my mouth and what cum tastes like. I'm so confused because I like girls, too, and want to fuck pussy. I don't know what to do.