After the Club

Story Info
Two dragon anthros get freaky in semi-public...
2.1k words
1.2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sasha and Car laughed as they stumbled out of the club, though there had been a few quips made about someone thinking she was his mother -- despite there being no resemblance at all between the two dragons. It was something they'd become used to over their couple of years of dating, however, so it didn't bother them. The only time something like that was of any note to them was when they were using it to their advantage, just to mess with someone.

Sure, the age difference would always remain between them, but, well...they wouldn't be themselves if they had not lived the life experiences they had and come together at exactly the right time.

"I can't believe you convinced me to go to a club like that," Sasha laughed, bending over slightly just to catch her breath. "Fyr's going to laugh and laugh... But I don't exactly think she's even been to a club at all or anything like that in years!"

Carenath grinned, handling the night a little better than Sasha as they emerged into the crisp night air, linking his tail softly with hers. Bronze scales curled around hers, securing her tail as if he was holding her paw, but Sasha squeezed it back affectionately, the action as normal between them as passing seasoning at the dinner table.

"Yeah, well, Fyr wouldn't enjoy that either," he said, having got on a little better with Fyr in the time since he'd started going out with her mother. "But not everyone has to like the same things though. Do you want to head back? It's getting kinda cold."

"Mmm..."

Sasha turned her gaze on Carenath, leaning up against him, her paws sliding up his chest. Only wearing a shirt, a couple of buttons undone at the neck, the drake leaned back a little -- and then his lips curved up into a soft yet smirking smile.

"Mmmm... Oh, you are frisky tonight."

"Frisky?" She teased right back. "How old are you, using language like that?"

Yet Car didn't need to justify himself in any way, just enjoying himself, the closeness to having Sasha draped up against him, her arms up and around his neck. He moaned lightly as she nibbled playfully on her neck, the music of the club still pounding in the background as they staggered, clinging to one another, towards their car.

It was not a great parking spot, down a back alley that led to a quiet car park, but it was at least not all that far to walk. He hadn't had much to drink, though something in Car told him they weren't going to drive off anywhere that night, even if they could use the car for "other" activities...

Sure, they could have headed around the corner to see if there was a room at one of the hotels down that way right then and there, but where would the fun have been in that? They'd later make the excuse that they needed something from the car first, but, well, they hadn't really needed anything much at all.

Just each other.

The dragons kissed as Carenath backed all the way up to his car, his back pinned to it as Sasha filled his vision, her tongue invading his muzzle. He kissed her back just as deeply and passionately, his tail tightening around hers, for they hadn't released their grip on one another, not even while they were finding, once again, where the car was parked.

"Mmmm..."

She moaned into his mouth, her heart pounding. Sure, it was cliché to think of, but, well...he made her feel younger than she was. Just when the dragoness had thought she knew how the rest of her life was going to play out, Car brightened up her days and showed her she didn't actually know everything about how her life was going to go down.

Yet her hips rocked up to him as she groaned, need coursing through her being. It was raunchy, what she had in mind, but the dragoness needed him and, hell: there was no one else around.

"Mmm, Car..." She breathed, breaking the kiss, though a string of saliva connected their lips for the heartbeat of a moment. "I want you to fuck me here, like...really fuck me."

"Mm, Sasha, you're not usually this crude..."

"Why shouldn't I be when I'm just letting you know exactly what I want?"

Sasha grinned and grabbed his waist, though she belatedly regretted wearing trousers to go out that night. A skirt or a dress would have meant he could just fuck her under it, but she'd have to bend over to get his cock into her wet cunny without stripping off entirely. She still wanted, at the very least, to be able to get her clothes dragged back up again in a hurry if they were startled in the middle of everything.

It was cruder than what Car may have gone for, in all honesty, but he couldn't deny her, no, not as Sasha made it quite clear all she wanted from him, leaning over the hood of the car and tugging her tight trousers down. They were in a fashionable style, but the drake didn't really focus on that kind of thing in the world, no. All he knew was the cut off trousers hugged her ass perfectly and he loathed the idea of seeing her wriggle out of them when they made her look even more fantastic.

Even as they exposed she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath, a low groan rising from his lips. His throat trembled with the force of it and he hissed through his teeth as he palmed her backside, groping and squeezing, his fingers digging in lightly to her soft, round flesh.

He had to take her, however, just as Sasha demanded he did, digging his cock out of his black jeans and letting it swell eagerly into the clasp of his paw. It only took a couple of pumps of his paw to get it fully hard, for the effect Sasha had on him was more than enough, clamping his jaws shut around his groan as he pressed the smooth, rounded head of his cock to her pussy.

Carenath would have drawn out their pleasure for longer if he had been free to do so, yet a prickle of laughter colouring the night air. He sank into her, her pussy gripping his cock tightly, as he enjoyed the moment, forgetting for a time there were others around still, even if they were just walking home or heading to the next bar. Even if it was after midnight, it was still prime time for many to be out and about, enjoying themselves. Car, however, wanted something greater, something more lustful, all as he sank into her pussy, over and over again.

"Mmmm..."

He moaned softly, lips pressed together, holding on to himself the best he could. It seemed lewd to take her like that, though Sasha had been forced to release her grip on his tail, so she could drape, the long, blue-scaled length up around his neck instead. The drake rumbled a faint growl through his throat as he leaned into his thrusts, a tingle of excitement running through him.

"Ah... Car..."

It felt so naughty, so dirty, to be doing all that out there, practically in public. She hadn't been that randy about things in quite some time, even if she had experimented quite a bit through her life. But maybe Carenath and she needed to get out a bit more, though she wouldn't have said their sex life was stale by any means. There was more fun to be had, however, than running through new toys and fun in the bedroom...

She moaned, dipping her head, the cool of the hood of the car sinking into her, though it warmed to her body also. The dragoness moaned quietly, stretching out a little more, needing him deeper, fucking her harder. The car groaned from the weight of their bodies against it, though, thankfully, there was a wall to their back, so they were mostly concealed from sight.

No one passing by directly, however, would have been under any illusion as to what was going on there. They wouldn't get away with it if they were caught and Sasha couldn't quite say why that turned her on as much as it did.

"Car..."

She breathed out his name as he thrust harder and faster, driving in more roughly, his hips slapping off her backside with every stroke. Her fingers tried to curl, though they couldn't curl into the metal of the car, catching her breath and stiffening the best she could just to hold her moans back.

No... No, she couldn't be too loud, not even when he felt as good inside her as he did. Her pussy gripped him and, even though she had a few drinks in her too, she squeezed as hard as she could, delighting in the muffled little grunt he gave behind her.

Oh, how she loved the little grunts and moans, how he had to restrain himself for her. Maybe he'd fuck her until they both crashed out, asleep, when they got to the hotel room too? For there was no way either were heading home that night, not when they had each other to enjoy and time alone.

Carenath groaned, wanting to please her, though his head swam with desire, every pump of his hips bringing him closer to orgasm. He would have brought her off before himself under normal circumstances, though the dragon still had his head up, checking their surroundings, making sure no one was all that near, not when they were so close to the end. He thrust wildly, his cock spearing up deeply into her, and shuddered in as close to her rump as he could, letting out a long, roiling hiss through his teeth.

"Ahhhh..."

It was the best moan he could give in a moment like that, his whole body trembling as he relaxed into it, spending his seed. And yet it was a strange kind of orgasm too, one that had to be restrained as he plunged into her succulent, wet heat, her pussy gripping him, lightly twitching and pulling to coax everything from him he had to give. Car would have given her round after round, if the timing had been right, if they had not been, kind of, out in the open, the night air clawing at their scales.

Her lust up, Sasha rolled her hips back lightly against him, her tail slipping from his shoulder, though the dragoness was far from done. Her partner's cock stayed hard within her pussy as she clenched her pussy around him and milked his shaft. Of course, she could not control the muscles down there as she may well have liked in fantasy, but it was enough to get his thick meat grinding a little deeper, a trickle of their combined sexual fluids leaking out around the join of their bodies.

Sasha moaned and shuddered. Damn, that was hot. Hotter, in fact, than it had any right to be.

"Mmmm... Well, that's a start."

He gave a breathy chuckle, as if he was not altogether back with himself yet, as he pulled out, though Car would never usually have been so swift to ease from her pussy. They had to remember where they were, however, lightly giddy with euphoria, though Sasha's pussy still warmed with the need to climax. That had been a nice first round, but there was more to come.

The dragoness would ensure it did.

"Come on, Carenath," she breathed, wriggling back as he helped her re-dress herself. "Let's get a room. I think you have a date between my legs."

Grinning, Carenath blew her a kiss, using the tip of his tail instead of his paw. For there was nowhere else he'd rather be than bringing her off, repeatedly, however Sasha pleased.

After the club was just them getting started.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare28 days agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories