After The Conference - 750 Words

Story Info
Wife's affair takes a big step.
750 words
2.39
30.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
259 Followers

The conference was over, but I wasn't done yet. I called my husband and told him I had to give the boss one more presentation before I could drive home to make dinner for him and the kids.

I exited the hotel's conference room and snuck over to the elevators, watching my back the whole time to ensure none of my colleagues were following me. As I took the elevator to the ninth floor, I pulled the room key out of my purse.

Stepping into the room, James, my boss, was already waiting for me. He was the sexy twenty-five-year-old son of the company's owner, our company being a mid-sized home fitness brand. I was a hot thirty-six-year-old married mother of three who worked for the company as an on-screen fitness instructor for their products.

I kicked off my shoes and walked towards him; we met halfway, starting a making-out session. It had been a month since I had the chance to be with James, and I was hungry for his nine-inch monster.

I unbuttoned his shirt, kissing my way down his muscular chest and ripped abs, then unbuckled his leather belt before taking off his pants and shoes. Then I held his cock, enjoying the feel of it growing in my hand.

My lust started to overwhelm me as he grew larger. I started sucking his dick, running my tongue over and around the head, then taking it out so I could lick up and down his shaft. I repeated the move several times until his cock was hard as steel.

Standing up, I allowed him to remove my windbreaker jacket and tight sports bra, exposing my breasts. I felt relief as my sweaty bra came off, releasing my body heat from the on-stage workout I led earlier. James lowered his head to suck on my DD tits as his hands worked off my yoga pants and panties, leaving me completely naked.

James guided me to bed and laid me down. He used his hands to open up my legs, allowing himself the view of my freshly shaved pussy. I trimmed out a heart this morning just for him.

James kissed his way down my legs; he knew precisely where behind my knee to lick and the part of my thigh that loved to be bitten before his mouth finally reached its destination and locked onto my clit.

When James started licking my clit, I was already about to cum. All it took was a little manipulation of my breasts and a swirl of his tongue to send me over the edge. My stomach contracted as my breath quickened, and I came all over James's face.

James crawled up the bed between my legs. I looked down at his dick.

"James put on a condom. I'm at peak fertility today."

"Let's risk it." He said with a smile, placing his head against my lips.

"I have to record that new fitness program next month. I can't lose that gig."

"I'll make sure Dad takes care of you." He was now sliding the head of his cock inside of me; it split my vagina in two, causing my head to spin as my resistance got weaker.

"James, I'm married. I can't get pregnant by another man." I said weakly as James continued to work himself into my pussy.

"That's what makes this so hot." He said. James picked up the pace shredding the last of my resistance. All that mattered was getting that monster cock inside my hungry pussy.

James lowered his head to my breast, sucking on the nipples while still working to fit his cock into my box. He was developing a rhythm, getting more of his cock inside me until he bottomed out.

When he was finally balls deep, James gave my body a moment to adjust to his girth. I tried one last time, "James, please don't cum inside me." He didn't respond. James only smiled; a smile I knew would knock me up.

James started pistoning in and out of me, faster and faster. I felt another orgasm build; my body betrayed my mind as I wrapped my legs around my young boss. With a few more thrusts James finally penetrated as deep as he could go. We came together while I screamed "Get me pregnant!" as my boss's baby makers flood my fertile womb.

In the hospital nine months later, my naive husband lovingly held my hand as I gave birth to James's daughter.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
259 Followers