All Comments on 'After The Conference - 750 Words'

by Club_Soda

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

What we do for our jobs!

2

OldskierOldskier11 months ago

Another story proving what a joke marriage is ….

hotpussiehotpussie11 months ago

Hubby is just another cuckold stupid sack of shit

BigfundrewBigfundrew11 months ago

Then..inevitably, the husband notices the child looks markedly different from the other children, or notices the impossible blood type, or reveals he quietly got a vasectomy, or any of the 3000 other cliche " reveals ", divorces and destroys her life, sues her company for destroying his marriage, wins a huge settlement, and she's forever known as an untrustworthy, conniving asshole, that men only use as a sex hole but none would ever risk a relationship with.

There. I finished your story.

Midnight53Midnight5311 months ago

🫢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

She is a vile creature.

InfosaugerInfosauger11 months ago

I hope there is a sequel like Bigfundrew mentioned.

hindsight2020hindsight202011 months ago

Some sketches of ideas that might appear in an actual story probably written by someone else.

But this, as presented was....

Crap.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer11 months ago

You’ve written a good scene, but defiantly not a story. Why not start where you left off and extend the story even if you want to allow him to remain a clueless husband and she an industrial whore? I really think you could make something out of this.

Good luck! CD

Nothingman83Nothingman8311 months ago

Hopefully, the daughter doesn't turn out to be a cheating cunt like the mother.

katibkatib11 months ago

Not much. Descriptions, sure—but no story.  Put in the husband's reactions when he discovers the reason for her pregnancy, and then you've got a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Until they did the DNA and he divorced her and the baby that wasn't his. Dumber than a stump.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How long before her husband realizes the kid isn't his? And, James has he really proven that he is a man or just a plain douche bag?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

That was about 712 words too long:

Wife despises her husband and gets pregnant with a better man’s child. The divorce bankrupted her ex and left him with nothing. She remarried her boss and lived happily ever after. She never heard from her ex again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

With her "I got over on you attitude", I guess there will be a house full of kids who are not her huisbands.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The worst waste of 750 words in the english language.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And when her husband finds out she fraudulantly passed the kid off as his when it wasn't, the skanky bitch is going to get rolled over by the wheels of justice. As for her boss, he's going to wish he'd have finished in the bitch's mouth instead. Knocking that bitch up is going to cost his dumbfuck ass a whole lot of cash.

As for the owner of the company, he's going to be pissed as all her at just how fucking stupid his kid was.

As for her husband, he'll get a good payout. And if he's smart, a divorce from the useless cunt he hitched up to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The protagonist is not worthy of the title wife. Or mother.

May her callous disregard of honor and vows leave her destitute and lonely, with nothing but a cat for company.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pointless and not exotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Better Ending: When she got home her three kids asked her, "Mommy why were you kissing and loving that man and not daddy?" Her parents then walked into the room, "You have disgraced us, we're ashamed to be your parents. You need to pack a bag and leave, but don't think you're coming to our house." Her husband looked at her with sad but firm eyes, "Turns out all I married was a cheating skank slut. Leave now whore." She fled to her lover James, surely he would take care of her. When she told James what happened, he laughed and laughed. "Surely you don't think I'll have anything to do with you now that your husband is divorcing you? Why are all you sluts so stupid. Beat it bitch and don't come back. There are plenty more dumb bimbos where you came from." On top of being a single divorced mom, she only gets to see her kids occasionally. Her parents barely speak to her and James gave her some lovely STD's. With all his power and money he got off only paying her a pittance in child support. No question, her bastard child will have a wonderful live with such an outstanding mother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow you really hate this husband don't you? And you really love the idea of having pathetic fucked up skank and cunt whore for a wife. I can't imagine any man with any pride or balls accepting this fucked up nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Solid, concise NTR. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mmmm so she is sure he is not the father?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A writers stories tend to reflect their inner most secrets or desires. Having read this miserable attempt at writing a story I find myself feeling sorry for your wife. If you even have one. When a story can't so much as garner a rating of 2 you know it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This stuff happens more than a lot of husbands know. Look at the percentage you will be amazed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OK, I give you marks for trying the 750 word concept, which has to be a hard thing to do. I haven't read too many that are really good in it. Yours is one of them. Too much left out, & while the husband might be thrilled at the birth of "his" daughter, it's a matter of time - generally speaking - when he discovers in some way that she's not his. Could be growth, facial/ body differences, even when the boss demands to see/ spend more time, with the girl.

This's all left out, as to put this in would mean much more than 750 words. So all in all, 2 stars. Author shouldn't commit to a word limitation where the story can't be, at least, significantly told. Bob

kirei8kirei811 months ago

7 days later. During his torture of her, he learned her baby daddy's name, told her their children would now be raised by the state, and that soon her lover would soon be dead like her. The terror in her eyes pleased him as those loving hands were around her throat and he watched her eyes as the life left her cheating body. Great story!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa11 months ago

When hubby finds out who the real at her is, guess who's the new owner of the company... Just the average standard clueless cuck husband and slutty wife with boss story. Nothing special here. Big whoop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just as he was leaving her hospital room, the process server entered and handed her the divorce papers and a copy of the hospital authorized DNA test... His parti g comment was..."I'm not as naive as you thought. Ha e your mom a d dad pick you up and do 't expect to come home either...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A really worthless story. Is this all you've got? Your writing portrays you as a narcistic wannabe. Next year when you've had a chance to mature a little, try again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ah, @Oldskier, thought you might want to know that this story is fiction, so doesn't prove anything. You're welcome.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

It sucked. And not in a good way.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian11 months ago

I've read grocery lists that were longer, more detailed, and, frankly, more interesting. This might not even qualify as a vignette, much less a scene. These are always far more entertaining to the writer because he/she always has a context, albeit probably murky, in which this fits. To the reader, it's more or less words with no place in our imagination. There's a reason why successful stories have certain elements, such as plot, action, dialogue, and characters, and show us rather than tell us. In this whatever-it-is, the MC and her coconspirator are despicable beings, but poor James, who would be a hero in an actual story, is a mere shadow. This type of writing frustrates a reader.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If the husband is that stupid, married to a selfish arrogant cheating whore, and he can't tell she has NO respect or values or ethics toward him and their marriage, then he is getting what he deserved. Its a good thing someone that stupid is not polluting the gene pool. Maybe someone can redeem this stupid cuck and burn the bitch and her asshole in a sequel. Yeah, in a perfect world. As usual these empty husks make the children pay.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not very likeable nor responsible people introduced. Don't know about the husband other than being a dupe.

RubiconXRubiconX11 months ago

There is no point at all to this little vignette. Wow, cheating slut wife gets knocked up by her cheating lover. Cheating slut wife deceives husband. So what? If you’re going to write, write a story. You know: characters (not stereotypes), dialog, motivations (for both the good and the despicable behaviors), and plot (where something happens, conflicts and challenges are dealt with, people and situations develop and change). This little scene has nothing. Strange because this author seems able to write good clear sentences - why not put that skill to good use and write a creative, interesting story?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 months ago

What a pile of garbage, no story or even the semblance of one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Curious that the only female commentor went fo ‘husband is just another cuckold stupid piece of shot’. Typical post, I guess, from a modern women’s pov.

Yes, the married woman is cheating on her husband while at a conference, he’s looking after the kids while is ‘loving’ wife’s away with a work commitment. Not only is she cheating on the husband who trust her, but she’s willingly got pregnant by her lover.

Husbands trusting and, given the morals and views of most women these days that’s pretty dumb and niece but somehow it’s HIS fault?

Let’s exclude her vile nature, her deceit, betrayal etc and automatically blame the husband.

When, if, he finds out legal system will punish him and even hold him responsible for the wife and child and his life will be flushed down the pan and the wife will revert to - it was only sex, it’s only you I love etc

Why so many men are turning their back on marriage and it’s an outdated practice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully in twelve months the not d see pnnieve husband spits on her face before taking her rings off and heading out the door. Leaving the kids the most innocent victims of this squalid tale

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe hubby will have enough sense to do a DNA if he has any suspicion of her screwing around. As soon as she goes back to work will the boy knock her up again. If you start a story, FINISH IT.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What you told here was just a sorry assed bitch shitting on her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is not a 750 word story. This is a 750 word intro to what might be an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You wasted a lot of words: Fucked my boss, got pregnant, was all you needed to say, and it would have been just as interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just one of the 10+ daily unrealistic femdom fetish fantasies in the LW category. And as usual, highly disliked.

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

There is no story here. Just a married slut fucked and defrauding husband.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
pregnancy fraud is just awesome

Man how hot is it commit pregnancy fraud. Shit like this is why paternity tests should be mandatory at birth.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with other commenters - lousy story - with no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Naive and loving? Surely there is a place for women like her. Maybe strapped to a gurney and set on fire. Or perhaps given every STD known to man all at once. Maybe someone with some honest balls (FTDS) will write a ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That fact you get off on writing this trash tells me everything I need to know about you as a person, you are undeserving of respect let alone trust. Seek professional help. Unless you are are a psycopath then that would be pointless.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

I agree with all the negative comments. Not a likeable person in the entire story. Too bad I'm limited from giving a minus score.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was simply horrible! A story about a woman with no character and no moral!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent vignette. 5*

KaeyoKaeyo11 months ago

Well, this was a complete waste of time. At least it was short.

No redeeming value whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought it was well written, shame you couldn't come up with something more original than a cheating wife having sex in a hotel room with a younger CEO's son. I guess her husband must be dumb as a rock, and probably didn't notice she was pregnant with her boss's baby.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nobody I know wears panties under yoga pants. I was attracted to your story because I take full advantage to fuck like a whore when I take business trips and get away from my completely sexless marriage. I have two children, the only reasons I am keeping the marriage together, for now, and I turn heads easily for a 38 year old woman. No way she would let him cum inside her and then keep the bastard child.

Anonymous1956Anonymous195611 months ago

Poor duck will never ask for DNA because he doesn't suspect anything. I've read a lot of 750 word stories that I'd wished were longer....This isn't one of them...1 star...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"James, I'm married. I can't get pregnant by another man." I said weakly...James continued to work himself into my pussy..."That's what makes this so hot." He said...I tried one last time, "James, please don't cum inside me." He didn't respond...only smiled; I knew (he) would knock me up...as I wrapped my legs around my young boss...I screamed "Get me pregnant!"...nine months later, my naive husband lovingly held my hand as I gave birth to James's daughter." —-—

What evil characters these people are. This kind of behavior is beyond vile. I cannot imagine the pain and humiliation of discovering a child was not yours. Though this is a fictional story, it is unfortunately rooted in reality. This is the breeding ground for spousal abuse and outright murder. I am sure that if the husband suspected his wife was unfaithful he would begin asking questions. But the direction of the dialog tells me she would lie through her teeth and become very evasive. Out comes the DNA test kits! And the results are in...Hubby! You are NOT the father!

"What manners of death, painful and slow, may I to thee bring?" - Something Shakespeare should have said.

Yep, when the alleles hit the fan there's gonna be h€ll to pay! And James should have to pay dearly for his transgressions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I see the porn police are out in force.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

The only good thing about this cheating bitch’s story is it’s brevity.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain11 months ago

how original SAID NO ONE!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Many men out there raising unknowingly another man’s kid . Remembering guys in a gym that were the free five session personal trainers had an o contest who could fuck the most woman every month. The guy who signed us up said he gets so many in his huge suburban all the time. Most married but he said between the six of them all get between 7-10 a month . He pointed one out who we knew as a friends mom who has been getting in shape and looked good . He said each guy has fucked her and continues too. One other friend that was there joining used that info and fucked her as well

exposewife2018exposewife201811 months ago

Actually with some work the plot could be developed into an interesting/arousing read.

I’ll give 4 stars in the hope you will do so. Feel free to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is that a REAL story??? Why bother???

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

How awful s that, I only read it to see if it was truly as bad as the score suggested, it was even worse. I have never read a story on here that was truly that bad 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another cheating boss and slut shit story

Cuckolding husband

Hard for me to believe anyone would really want to read this shit unless like me forgot to read comments first

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: She thought hubby was clueless but he wasn't. She's joined the long line of white trash stupid bimbo slut single moms. She lives in a small apartment alone collecting welfare and working part time as a waitress. She even turns tricks now and then to make ends meet. Last week child services came by and took her daughter away placing her in a loving family where she would have a much better life than what her idiot whore mother could provide. James fell down a bunch of stairs (three or four times) and is in a wheelchair the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fucking dumb shit story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I or any of my lady friends wear panties under our yoga pants.

Good story. I fucked my boss, who was considerably older than me, for two years and ended up pregnant. I was married and not fucking my husband (his medical issue), so I had to terminate. It was very sad and it ended my desire to be with my older lover.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My 1st wife fucked around and got knock up by a subordinate. When I figured out she was pregnant... I knew it wasn't me. (Vasectomy 2 years prior without informing her) Knew her cycle was late and confirmed it by simply asking. With a smile she answed "yes". I walked to the stereo and released the pause button. Hhearing her own phone conversation w/her lover... her face turned ashen.

Then showed her the results of my vasectomy. Saying she was sorry she told me she would abort it. Not with my money, I answered. Told her to hit the bricks, get him to murder his own child im not doing it. She stuffed garbage bags w/clothes.

Instanly, I was a single dad. She took off for California with her married lover.

My self worth has not recovered, don't expect it to... ever. It's been 30+ years.

I read these stories to remind me not to get into any long term relationships. I'm 62 now.

Only a few years left and my desire for sex should stop. Perhaps happiness follows Andropause.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid story. Why the hell didn’t she use the morning after pill? And failing that, get a damn abortion. Otherwise, husband should throw your pregnant ass out on the street, you worthless cum-bucket.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@62 year old anon: LoL, you really don't know anything about age and sex do you? Old people don't stop having sex. Why do you think America has such an epidemic of STDs in its retirement homes/villages right now? Why do you think over highest percentage of male cheaters, agewise, is in the geriatrics bracket? The desire for sex doesn't stop with age.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

execrable

adjective

ex·​e·​cra·​ble ˈek-si-krə-bəl

Synonyms of execrable

1

: deserving to be execrated : DETESTABLE

execrable crimes

2

: very bad : WRETCHED

execrable hotel food

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

NO STARS FOR THE SLUT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous