After the Day

Story Info
Making love at the end of a long day.
1.6k words
4.56
15.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness is complete as you straddle me. My hands find your hips and I grip you firmly as you lean down to kiss me, your sweet breath warm in my mouth. Running my hands up your back, under your shirt, I stroke your soft skin, revelling in the feel of you in my arms.

I can feel my cock responding as you roll your hips, grinding your heat against me. I grow harder heartbeat by heartbeat while our tongues intertwine. Your breasts are pressed to my chest and my hands continue to explore your back and then slide over your round, firm ass. I feel like I could kiss you forever like this; our bodies pressed together, my hands filled with your soft curves, your lips full and warm against my mouth.

Your fingertips playfully stroke my ear, hinting, and I smile. I know how sensitive your ears are, and how much you love my attentions there. I reach up and pull your face down alongside mine. You moan softly as you feel my lips on your earlobe, and grind yourself harder against my cock. I slip my tongue into your ear, circling teasingly, and goosebumps rise down the back of your neck. Your breathing is heavier now, and you gasp each time my tongue finds a sensitive spot.

Abruptly, you lean back, and run your fingernails down my chest. I lean up to pull you close again but you push me back down and slide further back to sit on my legs. Gingerly, you free my hard cock from my pants and begin to stroke it slowly. Your other hand cups my balls, massaging them gently, and the combined sensations make me moan in pleasure.

"What would you like me to do?" you ask, softly.

"You know what I want," I breathe.

You lean down and give the head of my cock a slow lick. Stars explode in my brain.

"Is that what you want?" I can hear the devilish smile in your voice.

"Yesss."

You lean down and lick my cock head again, even more slowly, savouring the smooth hardness with your tongue. A drop of saliva rolls down my shaft and I close my eyes to focus on the sensations. Slowly you take my cock between your lips and the heat of your mouth envelops me. I feel your tongue slipping under my foreskin, exploring, and a spasm of pleasure shoots through my groin. You drag your fingernails down my thigh as your tongue swirls around the sensitive ridge of my glans, and my fingers claw the mattress.

I can barely control the urge to thrust deeper into your mouth, and you can feel my hips quivering with anticipation. You begin to slide your warm, wet mouth up and down on my cock in a slow, steady rhythm and I groan in ecstasy. I twine my fingers into your silky hair, careful not to interfere with your movement, and marvel at the sexy, wet noises your mouth is making on my cock.

Gradually you increase the pace, adding your hand to the motion and slurping up and down my shaft as I drift in pleasure. I can feel a soft tingle deep in my groin as the seed of a climax starts to grow. A conflict wars in my mind; I could cum like this, so easily, and I want to so badly, but I'm not ready to finish yet.

I lift your head and sit up, kissing you fiercely as I cup your face in my hands.

"What's wrong?" you whisper.

"Nothing at all, I just want to taste you too."

Obligingly you climb off of me and stretch out to lay down.

"No, I want you on your stomach," I say. You hesitate a moment and then roll over.

I kiss my way up the back of your leg and over the soft cotton of your panties. I begin to slide them down, over the round curve of your ass, and you lift your hips to help. The sweet musk of your arousal makes my cock throb achingly as I gently bite your ass cheeks again and again. Gripping your ass with both hands, I push them apart, and take a long lick from the very edge of your pussy up to your tightly-puckered asshole. I hear your breath catch and you lift your ass to meet my mouth. Your skin tastes clean and fresh, and I revel in the deliciously taboo intimacy of my tongue on your asshole. Probing, I feel your sphincter yield and my tongue pushes into you. With exquisite care I explore your sensitive hole.

Eventually you can stand the teasing no longer, and you roll over beneath me. I hear the gentle, wet noise of your labia parting as you open your legs wide.

Settling between your spread thighs, I plant tiny kisses along them, closer and closer to your pussy. I brush my mouth over your soft bush, feeling the heat of your cunt radiating against my face. You squirm with impatience and tilt yourself up to me, trying to find my mouth.

I spread my tongue flat and take a long, slow, lick between your open lips, coating my tongue in your wetness. Your breath rushes out of you and turns into a whimper of need as I stop just shy of your clit. Another deep, languid lick and your palms slap the bed and curl the sheets into fists. Lightly, I trace my tongue up your slit and in a wide arc around your stiff, swollen clit, carefully avoiding it.

"Please..." you moan, aching for that final touch.

Again I lick your cunt, deeply and fully, sliding over your clit at last as your body shudders and the breath escapes you. Another deep lick, lingering now on your throbbing clit, swirling my tongue around it wetly. I fall into a steady rhythm, my tongue scooping your juices and swirling them around your clit over and over again. You're panting now, and I can feel your body shudder with tiny shocks of pleasure.

Your hips begin to move with me and I know your climax is starting to build. I continue to lick your clit as I reach my hand up and press the V of two fingers along your lips at each side of your opening. You gasp at the touch, and spread your legs as far as you can. Without changing the rhythm of my tongue I slowly slip my fingers down and inwards, tracing the very edge of your dripping hole with increasing pressure.

Suddenly you convulse, your stomach clenching you half-upright, groaning as your hands grab my head and press my mouth harder against you. I can feel you clenching over and over with my fingers, and your hips shake with each spasm. A moment later you collapse, gasping, and I lift my dripping mouth from your suddenly too-sensitive clit. Kneeling between your legs I patiently wait for the aftershocks to leave you. My cock strains and pre-cum oozes from the tip as I trace lazy patterns up your leg with my fingertips.

Your breathing steadies and you sigh deeply. I take this as my cue and lower myself over you, kissing you as I guide my cock, sliding it up and down your dripping slit until it's soaked with your cum. Your hands grab my ass hard and I push into you, sinking slowly and steadily deeper until my balls press against you.

"Fuuuuuuck..." you moan, as I fill you completely.

Your fingers dig into my ass and you gently bite my chin. I pause for a moment, overwhelmed by the feeling of being inside you at last, savouring the tight, wet heat of you around me.

"God you feel good," I say, with effort.

Pulling out a little I slide home again, and you lift your knees to let me go deeper. I feel you squeeze my cock inside you and I groan at the extra tightness. Pulling out a little more I slide back in and begin to fuck you. You lock your arms and legs around me and I set a slow, steady rhythm, pulling almost all the way out of you and then sliding deep again. My balls are wet from your juices and they begin to slap against you as my thrusting grows more urgent. We're both panting now, heady with the smell of sex and the wet, sloppy noises of my cock pistoning into your cunt.

I feel your nails dig into my back and I kiss you hard, moaning into your mouth. Again I feel the tingling seed of orgasm growing deep in my groin. I want it now, I want to cum inside you. You can sense it. You lift your mouth to my ear.

"Do it..cum for me."

I can't stop it now, I feel my balls tighten, the rush of pleasure as my climax wells up inside me. For a brief moment I feel it all in perfect clarity; the sudden swell of my cock in the tight embrace of your warm cunt, the sound of your hot breath in my ear, the slickness of sweat where our skin presses together. And then I burst through, losing myself in the clenching waves of ecstasy as I bury my cock in you and cum. With pulsing spurts I empty myself into you while your arms hold me tight.

Thought returns slowly and I feel my racing heart begin to slow. You're hugging me close, giving my cock little squeezes inside you that make blissful aftershocks run through me. I kiss your nose, your mouth, your chin, and your mouth again. I feel you smile against my lips.

"That was fun," you whisper.

"Very," I whisper back, and kiss you again.