After the End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." He looked over at me with a languid smile.

"And you know how you love what I do to your body?" I continued, rolling to face him and stroking fingertips across his collarbone. I watched him respond to my touch, taking in a breath, dark-lashed eyes already filling with desire.

"Yeah..." Avery agreed again. Just last night, I'd rimmed him until he was begging for my cock, then fucked him into delirium.

"I want to try something new with you."

"What?"

My fingers continued to caress his skin, now tracing the underside of his strong upper arm. He was sensitive there, but it wouldn't really tickle unless I wanted it to. At the moment, I was going for arousal.

"I want you to give me control of your body, and of your orgasm, for twenty-four hours."

He didn't respond right away, except that his lips parted slightly.

I'd hinted at orgasm control with him a few times, making him wait a little longer than he thought he could, or suggesting I might not let him finish. I'd never actually denied him, but the idea had clearly turned him on. Between his untempered twenty-three-year-old libido, and the novelty of the kind of sex he had with me, it didn't take much to make him burn with need. I was still discovering new ways to do it, and getting to tease him all day and night was a fantasy I'd privately harbored for months. I suspected it would be as exciting for him as it would be for me.

"What...would you do to me?" Avery asked a bit breathily.

"Anything I want." I smirked at him, brazen and wicked.

He swallowed. "And I couldn't come?"

"Not until tomorrow morning." I pressed my lips beneath his jaw, letting a hint of tongue wet his pulse point, while he considered the proposal.

"That sounds like torture." Despite his words, his pitch rose slightly - anticipation, not trepidation, I thought.

"I won't torture you, babe." I kissed his neck again. "Not more than you want me to." I flipped back the covers, revealing the very solid erection inside his trunks.

He blushed slightly.

I rolled on top of him, propped on my elbows, so he could feel my hard cock against his.

"I know you love how desperate I can make you," I told him, low and provocative. "How much pleasure you get when I play with you. How intense it feels before you come." As if hypnotized, he was still staring into my eyes. "I know you've thought about what it would be like if you waited longer.

Avery's cock spasmed beneath me, and I knew I had him.

"What if I can't handle it?" he asked, cheeks showing more warmth.

"Have I ever done something with you that you couldn't handle?"

After a moment, he shook his head.

"This won't be any different. You know I have no interest in hurting you." I paused to give his mouth a few kisses, tender but enticing. "You can always tell me if you don't like something. And you have your safe words if you ever need them." I brushed the back of one knuckle down the sensitive line beneath his ear, and his eyes darkened. "But give me twenty-four hours to play with this gorgeous, responsive body, and I promise I'll make it worth your while."

He hesitated. "Fuck," he swore, and his hips ground up against mine. "I already need to come."

"I know."

"Why are you so damn sexy?" he asked with frustrated fascination.

I smiled. "I think it's mostly you."

"It's completely you." A few more moments passed while he seemed to struggle internally, then he capitulated. "Ok, fine. You can torture me. Like I was ever going to say no to you."

"I can't wait to say no to you," I murmured, and he groaned deliciously. "No orgasm, and no stimulating yourself, either. Nothing happens to your cock without my permission until tomorrow morning. You understand?"

He nodded, breaths already coming faster.

"Good." I gave him another kiss. "Let's have some fun."

The things I wanted to do to Avery, the things I wanted to make him feel, were endless. We'd already shared many memorable nights together, but today I thought it best to start slow. I had a range of experience with other partners, but power play was new to Avery, and I didn't want to overwhelm him before he had a chance to decide if he liked it. Arousal is all about context, and the pleasure of denial is part science, part art. I knew enough about Avery's mind and body by now to be pretty sure that if I did this right, someday he'd be begging me for erotic torment.

He looked a little nervous as I pulled his trunks down. I kept him on his back, uncovered, and lay beside him, sliding my left arm around his shoulders so his head rested on my bicep. It was chilly this early on a February morning, but it wasn't likely to bother him with all the extra body heat that his sex drive was generating. His right shoulder was tucked against my chest, his right arm between our bodies. I lay my palm in the center of his chest and gave him a minute to settle in.

"I want you to close your eyes," I told him when he was still.

He obeyed, and I took in the sight of him, fit and handsome, naked and surrendered to me. He didn't have much body hair, a gift from his mother's islander heritage, but his perfectly-constructed bones and muscles clearly belonged to a man. His smooth golden-brown skin called out for my fingertips and lips, for caressing and igniting, but I didn't move my hand from his chest. Self-control was just as important for me as it was for Avery, if we were to achieve the heights of pleasure I dreamed about.

"Keep them closed unless I tell you otherwise," I instructed. "Just relax and feel me here."

Avery took a few deep breaths, and I waited for him to acclimate. His hard-on didn't abate.

When he seemed ready, I started stroking his skin, keeping my touch firm: across his chest, down the furrow between his pecs, over the ridges of his abs.

"I wish you could see how you look right now," I said while I ran my hand up his side. "All this gorgeous bare skin and tight muscle. Nothing covering you; nothing hiding how hard you are for me."

His cock jumped.

After a few minutes, I removed my hand and used my voice. "How does it feel, lying here naked, not knowing where or how I'm going to touch you?"

I could see his pulse pounding. I knew that in the right tone, the sensations caused by my words were nearly as powerful as those created by my touch.

"It's - I -" Avery tried to answer, but before he could get any further, I ran a fingertip from his nearest hip bone toward his groin, stopping at the end of the v-shaped groove.

"Oh, god," he gasped. I checked to make sure he kept his eyes closed. He was breathing harder, braced for my next touch.

I touched the same place on his other side. He clenched his fist and held his breath, but I knew how sensitive he was there, so I didn't go back. I just wanted him primed.

I went for his nipple next. I could tell he was trying to hold back, but a moan escaped him before long. His nipples were glorious trigger points, ideal for my purpose of filling him with pleasure and need at the same time.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me," Avery groaned as the first drop of fluid oozed out of his cock.

"Why? Doesn't this feel good?" I asked innocently, tracing a circle around his areola.

"You know it does. But I've never had to feel this, and not come." He thrust his hips up slightly.

"An orgasm is only a moment. This" - another circle around his nipple - "can feel good indefinitely."

He shivered and bit his lower lip.

"Relax," I soothed. "Give me a chance to show you."

Avery let out a breath and unclenched his fist, placing his palm on the bed. Eyes still closed, he turned his head so he could nestle his forehead against me, as if that might make the teasing easier to bear.

"That's better."

I brushed back and forth over the same nipple a little longer before switching to the other one. I worked it gently with my thumb and index finger until it hardened, then I started leisurely tracing around the edges, occasionally using my fingernail to surprise him with sharper jolts. More pre-come leaked from his slit.

"Julian," he moaned quietly into my shoulder after a while.

"Yeah, babe."

"This isn't fair."

I kept up the attention to his nipple. "Why not?"

"You're making my cock ache so bad." Avery arched his back a little, but I didn't let him dislodge my hand, nor did I make any move toward his eager erection, which by now was wet from the clear fluid that steadily dripped down its length. "And it's so hot that you're doing this to me...and that makes it ache more."

I gave his nipple a few more deliberate strokes, then I turned his face up so I could kiss him, deep and passionate.

"You can open your eyes."

When he did, they were full of lust.

"It is very hot that you're letting me do this." I reached down to guide Avery's legs slightly apart and left my hand resting on his inner thigh, next to his balls. "You know what's going to be even hotter?"

He seemed too distracted by my proximity to his genitals to answer, so I continued. "When I get down between your legs, and I lick up that mess you've made all over your cock."

I felt it jerk beside my hand as I talked about it.

"I'll lick away the ache, and suck you the way you like, and make you feel so good. But just when you're ready to release, I'll stop."

Avery was breathing rapidly, gaze locked on my face. He seemed well beyond speech or movement.

"Then, while you're still on the edge, I'll tease your balls until I come all over your cock. But you'll stay hard and throbbing."

I demonstrated, palming his sack and squeezing lightly. I lowered my voice nearly to a whisper, staring into the rich loam of his irises.

"And all day, we'll both be thinking about how I teased and edged you and didn't let you come. And you'll be desperate to jerk off, but you won't, because you promised not to." I kept playing with his balls, rolling them in my fist, fueling his imagination. "After waiting all day, you'll be even more horny and sensitive tonight. And I'll tease and edge you again, except that time, I'll come in your ass. And you'll go to bed harder than you've ever been."

Avery's eyes were wide with awe and fear, but dark with desire. "Are you really going to do all that to me?"

"I fully intend to." I let go of his balls and traced a single fingertip up his straining shaft. "Are you going to let me?"

There was a very long pause. I could almost feel his cock pulsing with need. I got up and repositioned myself between his legs, so my mouth was an inch above his drooling glans.

"Are you going to let me, Avery?" I repeated.

"Yes," he whispered. "Please."

By the time I'd thoroughly cleaned his cock with my tongue, the rest of him was a mess - panting and moaning, sweating and writhing. I'd cleaned his balls, as well, for good measure. And under his balls. And the crevices where his legs joined his torso. Those tickled him badly, and I had to hold him down in order to reach them. There was a lot of swearing and exclaiming of my name, but other than his reflex attempts to escape the tickling, he let me have my way. The whole thing was making me about as hard in my pants as his cock was beneath my tongue. I licked wide stripes up his length, knowing just how intense that felt when he was this wound up.

"Avery," I said, when I judged he'd reached a proper state of desperation.

He looked down at me, beautiful and flushed.

"Try to enjoy this for a minute before you get too close and I have to stop. But if you can't hold off, make sure you tell me."

He nodded, laying his head back and closing his eyes again. I sucked him into my mouth, sliding my lips over the smooth, tender skin, curving around his mushroom tip on my way back up.

"Oh, god, Julian, please, yes!" Encouragements poured out of him in a stream as I gave him just the right amount of pressure to activate all his nerve endings, but not so much as to trigger an untimely orgasm. I built up the suction and speed steadily, and his volume increased along with his pleasure. I'd done this for him many times, so I knew when to slow down, holding him near the peak for one expectant moment. Just when I'd usually suck hard and finish him, I removed my mouth, leaving his saliva-slicked cock twitching impotently in the open air.

"No!" One of Avery's hands almost reached to finish the climax I'd cut off, but he controlled himself, gripping the covers instead. He lay panting, glistening with sweat from his near-orgasm, compulsively rocking his hips in frustrated need. "Oh my god, I want to jack it so bad."

Damn, I needed to come, watching Avery hover on the edge of a release he wouldn't get, willingly enduring the denial of his visibly pulsing erection. I knelt over him, yanked down my trunks, and gripped myself with purpose.

"You're not going to though, are you, babe?" I tantalized him. As promised, I began brushing soft fingertips across his tightly-drawn ball sack, prolonging his edge while I stroked myself above him.

Avery pulled his lip between his teeth and shook his head, spasming again. His eyes flickered between my right hand working my rock-hard shaft, and my left hand teasing his swollen testicles. After coming so close to release, I knew they would be extra sensitive, but he didn't move to protect himself.

"I'm going to come so hard," I told him, "knowing you can't get this until tomorrow."

He just whimpered wordlessly as I massaged his balls and stroked myself faster.

Giving myself the pleasure I had just denied Avery was intensely erotic. I imagined him feeling this, pressure rising, balls tightening, sweet release just moments away. It would be unbearable to stop right now, yet he'd done it for me. I stroked my thumb up his shaft a few times, and his helplessly needy sounds sent me over the edge. I came with an uncontrollable rush of bliss and semen, spurting over his tormented cock and unrelieved balls.

Once I was satisfied, I encouraged Avery to sit up. "You were so good, babe. Are you ok?"

He nodded, but he seemed a bit dazed. When I reached for him, he moved easily into my arms, and when I kissed him, he was eager for my mouth. Powerful affection washed over me, as strong as my lust had been moments before. I held him for a while and caressed his lips with mine, not knowing how else to communicate what he meant to me, and wanting to make sure he came down safely from the acute physical and emotional tension that would normally be resolved with an orgasm.

When he seemed stable, I brushed his sweaty hair back from his face. "Thank you, for being willing to try this. You still ok?"

"I think so." He kept his arms around me and laid his head against mine. "I don't know how I'm supposed to be like this all day, though. Everything is still throbbing."

I smiled. "We should get going. Work will help take your mind off it."

"Not much chance of that, after how fucking hot this was." Avery sighed and didn't move to get up.

I stroked his bare back. "I love you, you know that?"

He nodded but still didn't let go of me.

"Avery, it's ok. You can make it through one day. If it doesn't end up being good for you, I won't ask you for this again. It's meant to be fun."

He didn't reply, but finally he moved to the edge of the bed and started cleaning off the mess I'd made. When we were both dressed, he raised his face for a final kiss. He wasn't quite as tall as me; his shoulders stopped a couple of inches below mine.

"You're on watch in the north woods today, right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I'll come check on you later."

"I might have spontaneously combusted by then."

My lips curved up. "As long as you don't touch yourself."

He rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but I caught a smile on his lips as well.

I had to fight to keep my expression neutral every time I thought about what I had done to Avery that morning, and what I planned to do to him later. Hiding my thoughts was normally second nature, but then again, I didn't normally have anything as distracting as Avery in my life. Still, I couldn't let my colleagues suspect there was more on my mind than the tasks in front of us. Let someone catch you grinning once, and they'd think they could start asking personal questions. I hadn't made that mistake in many years.

When the morning had finally passed, I walked through the bare maples and elms to Avery's guard posting for the day. There was never snow here, but my boots crunched through layers of fallen leaves.

I called for him when I was close, and I followed his voice to a sturdy trunk where he'd been attaching steps for a new watch platform. Under my direction, our team had been installing them all around Fort Laurel. The ability to get off the ground quickly saved lives all too often in the forest.

"Hey," I greeted Avery. "How are you doing?"

"Ok I guess. A little distracted."

I noticed with delight the small signs of his arousal - slightly parted lips, faintly flushed face.

"Just a little? I can do better than that," I said mischievously. "Come here."

I pulled him close, fitting my thigh between his legs, feeling the semi-solid length through the thick-woven fabric of his utility pants. "Have you been this way all morning?"

"Only when I think about you." He laid a hand on each of my shoulders and rested his forehead against my battered standard-issue field jacket. "Which is most of the time."

I let the smile I'd been suppressing all day break onto my face. I loved that I could make Avery hard for me when we weren't even together. I wasn't about to miss an opportunity to keep him that way.

I ran my hands down his back, clad only in his usual black t-shirt. With the sun out, he'd probably gotten warm enough to strip off his jacket while working. I slipped under his shirt, greedy to put my hands on his skin again, for the small gasp I earned with my caress. He leaned into me and raised his head for a hungry kiss.

I pushed my tongue inside, exerting control of his mouth the way I had over his body that morning, earning a satisfying moan. Avery had always responded strongly to my touch, but there was a new urgency to his desire - he was molten everywhere I made contact. And I hadn't yet taken him nearly as far as I wanted to go.

I traced his spine down to his waistband, then I slid one finger lower, into his trunks, just to the top of his ass where his cleft began. As soon as I touched that spot, Avery ground his cock against my hip.

"Julian!" he exclaimed, pulling away from the kiss, clearly still sensitive after the edging that morning.

"How's this for distracting?" I asked, my fingertip nestling softly against the tip of his tailbone, between his ass cheeks. It was just far enough down to be intimate, and suggestive of much dirtier activities involving my finger and his ass, without providing any satisfaction. Avery's shaft was filling out rapidly as I gently teased the top of his cleft.

"Fuck!" His fingers dug into my shoulders. "Someone could...see you," he panted.

I glanced around, but the woods were still, as I knew they would be. I'd purposefully assigned Avery to an area away from other projects, in hopes that I'd get to be here, doing this.

"No one's around," I told him. I reached my finger a little further down his crack and stroked slowly back across the cluster of nerves I knew was buried there. Avery tried to muffle his gasp. "Didn't want you to forget about me," I smirked.

"Oh, please." There was desperation in his voice already. "You can't do this to me when I have to wait so long still."

I smothered a smile at my ability to break him in less than a minute with a single fingertip. "Yes I can. The agreement was for twenty-four hours, and it's only been five." I brushed the top of his cleft with several more light strokes.

"Please," he begged again. "I need you so bad. Don't leave me like this all day."