After the End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept going, up his side and under his arm, then all the way back down, while he started breathing again. Obediently, he worked to master his muscles and keep from reacting, despite the way I was exploiting his vulnerability.

"Good," I praised.

Now it was time for a more difficult challenge. I removed my palm and used only my fingers on his skin, a lighter and deliberately ticklish touch.

When I stroked into Avery's armpit that time, he barely stopped himself from jerking away. On the downstroke, he clenched his hands together against the top of his head, trying not to protect himself.

"Julian," he protested as I neared his weak spot again. He edged his shoulders sideways, away from me.

I paused, flattening my hand against his side and fitting my other hand into the two of his. "Relax, Avery."

"How am I supposed to relax when you're tickling me?"

"I'm not tickling you now," I countered.

He huffed out a breath and attempted to obey. "You're going to again."

"What you feel today is my decision, not yours," I reminded him. "Relax and let me touch you how I want to."

Whether it was the authority in my voice, or the eroticism of voluntarily yielding his body, Avery's cock jerked and he moaned quietly as he forced his muscles to loosen. When they were slack again, I trailed my fingertips back up toward his sensitive pit.

A small yelp escaped him when I hit the ticklish center, and he tightened his arms again, arching his back.

I returned my hand to his side. "Come on, Avery, you can do this. Just like you did earlier, when I was rubbing your cock. You're going to feel it, whether you relax or not. So stop fighting."

"Oh, god," Avery groaned. He stiffened his whole body, then with an effort of will, gradually released. "You're killing me," he said, but his eyes were smoldering, and his cock was dripping.

My lips curved into a wicked smile, and I traced slowly under his arm again. Avery threw his head back and gripped my other hand, but otherwise he stayed soft and still while I tickled him: fingertips trailing lightly up the tender underside of his upper arm, then all the way back down his side to his hip.

"It tickles worse like this," he gasped, but it sounded like a discovery rather than a complaint.

Now I was throbbing, my arousal kicked up to maximum with his surrender. I made another soft circuit up his side and through his exposed pit, tormenting his nervous system exquisitely, producing strangled giggles when I hit his hot spots, while he did nothing to stop me.

With his nerves on high alert, I knew he couldn't bear more than the gentlest contact where he was so ticklish, but I tested the limits of his endurance with just enough pressure to tease him wickedly without triggering an irresistible protective reflex. Avery squeaked when I pressed one finger a little more into his armpit as I passed through, but he forced himself to stay deliciously defenseless. He lay flushed and glistening, the rise and fall of his chest shallow.

"You're being so good for me, babe," I told him.

I began shortening my strokes to focus beneath his raised arm, where it was most difficult for him to tolerate the tickling. Softly, I brushed along the hypersensitive skin between Avery's pec and his bicep, base to top and back. He remained obediently pliant, and he tried not to show what it cost, but the laughter escaped anyway.

"You're being...so cruel to me," Avery got out between gasps, but his debauched expression belied his words. I could see he'd shifted fully from struggle to enjoyment, and his erection was as swollen as ever.

"Mmm, am I?" I paused mischievously for a moment, then scratched one fingertip lightly against the dent at the front edge of his shoulder, an extra ticklish spot.

Avery bit down on his lower lip and exhaled unsteadily, while his cock flexed. "Y-yes."

I let the back of my fingernails trail up his armpit, producing another helpless giggle. "Your cock doesn't seem to be suffering."

Arms still raised in submission, he looked away, but he couldn't hide the evidence between his open legs.

"It's awfully stiff, considering all I've done is tickle you," I continued, combing back through his hollow again.

"Can't help it," he mumbled, flushing darker.

"God, you're sexy when you're this turned on." Avery's enticing lips parted, and I leaned down for a long, slow-burning kiss. Then I grabbed the bottle of lubricant, dispensed some onto my fingers, and reached behind his balls.

"Stay still," I told him, and I gently rubbed the oil onto the small pucker of his asshole.

He bit back a quiet sound as I teased against the entrance to his most intimate place, while he lay fully exposed and unresisting. Damn, I was going to have to get my cock inside him, and soon. But I wanted him to need it as much as I did, first.

I played with the nerve endings of his sphincter for a minute - edging a finger into his ass, swirling against his tight ring, pulling out to circle it from the outside, making his cock bounce and spurt more fluid. When I probed inside and pressed against the place where his prostate was buried, Avery let out a long groan.

He did try to stay still at first, but I think he forgot after I started massaging against his pleasure center the way he loved. He writhed and bucked his hips, moaning louder. I knew how anal stimulation inflamed his cock, and I could only imagine what this must feel like after being worked up and denied all day.

Once I'd loosened him inside, I withdrew and left him panting while I cleansed my fingers. I slid my trunks off and crawled over him - still on his back, hands clasped above his head. Letting my body drape over his hips, my own engorged shaft nudging him, I propped myself on my elbows and grasped both his wrists, pinning his arms to the mattress.

Avery drew his legs back, exposing his entrance for my cock, but I didn't move in. Instead, I kissed his mouth with all the desire I'd been patiently restraining. The clash of our lips was rough, probably hard enough to bruise, but Avery met me with equal force.

"Julian," he moaned when I released his mouth but left his ass empty.

I just kissed him again. His cock throbbed beneath me.

"I need you," Avery appealed when he could speak again. Something in his tone, and in his eyes, told me it wasn't just sexual stimulation that he craved, but the impossible-to-replicate intimacy of intercourse.

I held his gaze. "I'm only going to fuck you if you promise not to come."

He thrust his hips against me once, a plaintive gesture. "But it'll be so much worse than earlier."

"I know. And I want you to wait anyway." Everything I'd done with him today had been fun. But this was the sacrifice I desired most of all, the one that got me achingly hard every time I fantasized about it.

He swallowed hard, clearly torn. So I kissed him some more, and he didn't resist me.

"Ok," Avery said when I gave him back his mouth. There was a longing, husky edge to his voice. "I promise I won't come."

"No matter how close you are?"

Reluctantly, he nodded. I let go of his arms and caressed the side of his head, switching to a gentler tone. "This isn't just for me, Avery. Hasn't your experience been good today, every time you've done what I asked?"

He shifted his gaze self-consciously to my chest and reached to trace the pattern of his favorite tattoo. But he nodded again.

"This will be too. And don't forget you have your safe words, if you ever need them."

"I'm going to use one soon, if you don't start fucking me," Avery threatened.

A smile lifted my lips, and I kissed his insolent mouth one more time. "I'd make you wait longer, just for that, but you have no idea how much I want you, after all this."

"Pretty sure I do."

I raised myself off him and knelt on the bed. "Come here."

I positioned Avery on his knees facing away from me, where he could grip the top of the headboard to brace himself. Quickly, I lubed up and added more to his hole. I wasn't very gentle as I pressed my cock into him, but his sky-high level of arousal allowed him to accept me easily. He groaned low and deep as I opened the rings of muscle and filled him completely.

"God, Avery, there's nothing better than your tight little ass squeezing my cock." I gripped his hips while I started rocking in and out of his narrow passage. "Except knowing how incredibly horny I'm going to leave you after you take my load."

I pounded him fiercely for a minute, and he completely lost himself in the ecstasy of invasion, pushing back and babbling encouragements like a pro. His arms and back were taut with effort and gleaming with sweat as he held position against the wooden bedframe.

When I'd sated some of my lust, I paused and reached for the lube, then for Avery's cock. He cried out at the first touch and began thrusting into my hand, so I let go.

"Hey," I said, cutting off his whimpers, and freezing his hips in place. "I know you want to do that, but you can't. This is what we practiced. You have to let me set the pace so you don't go over the edge."

Avery seemed too overwhelmed to do anything but pant and squirm on my cock.

"Take a deep breath. We can enjoy this longer if you calm down a little." I also needed to calm down, or Avery's frantic need would send me spiraling before I had a chance to deny him, no matter that I'd already come twice today.

Gradually, he controlled his breathing and muscle contractions. I brushed his damp, unruly hair off the nape of his neck and kissed him there.

"Better. Can you let me touch you now?"

He nodded, so I resumed fucking him. After a moment, I gripped his shaft again and slowly ran my slick fist from base to head. The reduced friction would give me better control over his approach to orgasm. After all the teasing, he was harder than I had ever felt him.

"Ohhh yes!" Avery exclaimed, now in rapture, keeping his hips still like he had agreed.

"That's right, babe. Just let it be good."

I stroked his cock for a while, keeping the pressure satisfying but not overly stimulating, while I thrust over and over into the heavenly compression of his back passage. As I built up to my own climax, I gave Avery a bit more with my hand, twisting against the glans on my upstrokes. Soon, his breathing grew heavier, his balls tighter, and his erection impossibly fuller. My invasion of his ass drew rhythmic, wordless vocalizations of pleasure from his throat.

Adding extra lube to my hand and my cock, I started fucking Avery with more force. I worked his shaft carefully - a little more speed, a little less pressure. Just enough to delay his tipping point; not enough to reduce his need. For maximum effect, I wanted my orgasm to occur right as his would have, if he were allowed one.

I could hear as well as feel when Avery reached the edge. I slowed my hand, gliding more lightly. In a matter of moments, I'd be there with him.

"Don't come," I commanded as I increased my pace in his ass.

"Julian, no," he begged. "Please - it feels so good, I'm so close, I - I have to!"

I slid my fist over Avery's glans with deliberate regularity. The intense pleasure would hold him on the brink: not allowing him to back down, but not quite forcing him over into the epic climax that was no doubt on the other side, after what I'd put him through today. Unlike earlier, I wasn't going to make the decision for him. To obey me, he'd have to choose denial on his own.

"You promised not to come if I fucked you," I reminded him, my own voice strained with excitement. I didn't let up pressing my cock over his prostate or edging his erection.

He moaned in deep desperation, wavering between satisfaction and deprivation.

"Please let me! You teased me so badly all day - isn't that enough?"

Avery's helpless pleading heated my core dangerously close to the melting point. I held off my eruption while I mercilessly tempted him inside and out.

"No, it isn't. I have control of your body for eight more hours. And you're going to stay like this, throbbing and frustrated, while I use your ass for my own pleasure."

Avery was practically crying in desperation for relief. "I can't!"

"This was the agreement. This is what I want from you: to feel this burning need and to give up your orgasm for me."

He seemed beyond words, but he hadn't succumbed to his climax, so I wrapped my arm around his ribcage and pressed close against his back. Sweat plastered his hair to his neck. My cock still filling his ass, I rested my chin on his shoulder. I didn't take my hand off his trigger rod.

"Take a breath, babe," I encouraged quietly next to his ear.

Avery turned his face toward mine. "Julian..." was all he said, but there was an anxious brokenness to his voice, and I realized this was probably as difficult for him emotionally as it was physically. Seeing what it cost him to yield his body set the semen simmering in my balls.

"You can do this," I murmured, my lips brushing his cheek. I stroked his cock slowly while it strained and pulsed in my hand. Sheathed inside his body, mine did the same. "I've got you. Stop fighting me."

There was a long, long pause, but at last I felt Avery give in.

"I'm going to finish now," I told him. I cupped my fingers around his cock head and teased over it until he shuddered. "Are you going to come?"

"No." The single, quiet syllable swept from my brain to my groin like wildfire.

I braced one hand beside Avery's against the headboard. I kept the other around his cock while I rammed myself into him, my hips slapping against his ass. When his moans reached a fever pitch, I grabbed his slim waist with both hands and came so hard, I nearly blacked out.

He cried out my name while I spasmed inside him over and over. I could have stayed in that moment forever, higher than I'd ever been on the depth of Avery's need and surrender, on the pure physical bliss of release after such an intensely erotic experience. Eventually, my balls emptied, and I regained enough self-possession to pull out.

As quickly as I could, I cleaned us both up, switched off the light, and got under the covers with him, not bothering with any clothing. Wordlessly, he curled into his preferred position against my side, his head over my heart. I welcomed him with both arms and held him close.

I listened to his breathing, but I didn't detect any distress.

"Are you ok?" I asked after a while. "You can tell me if I pushed you too hard."

"I'm ok," Avery said quietly.

"Are you sure?" Now that the haze of lust had cleared from my brain, I worried that I'd been far too cruel.

"Yes." His hand lay against my chest, calm and trusting.

"I love you so much, Avery."

"I love you too."

I held off sleep until exhaustion overcame him. Then I dissolved into a contentment so deep, I almost forgot the world had ended.

Avery woke me in the chill dark of early morning. We'd shifted apart during the night, but he was nestling close again, this time with his back to my chest. Beneath our woolen winter blanket, his naked body was warm against mine.

"You ok?" I asked automatically when he pulled my arm around him.

"I can't sleep. I'm too horny."

"There's still at least an hour until dawn."

"I know, but will you...touch me?"

"You don't want to wait until you can come?"

"No," he whispered.

The embers in my depths stirred. "Nothing I'd love better, babe. What did you have in mind?"

In answer, he brought my hand to his bare nipple. I stroked once across it, and he moaned, arching his back a little.

His response thrilled my cock, which roused immediately, as if I hadn't come three times yesterday.

"Give me your hands, so I know you're not masturbating under there," I said.

Both of his hands found my left, then I got to work on his nipple with my right. I pinched until it hardened, then stroked it softly, in the way I knew went straight to his cock.

"You're so fucking hot, babe," I told him. "I can't believe you want more of this already."

"It feels so good," he breathed.

"Yeah? Tell me."

"It's like when I'm close to coming, how everything's all excited and sensitive, and it feels amazing. But I never got to come yesterday, so now it feels like that whenever you touch me." His low voice caught with need and pleasure. "And my cock's... achy and tingly, like it's halfway to orgasm all the time. It makes me really want to finish, but...it's kind of nice that I can't. Because when I do, I won't feel this anymore."

I was getting achy myself. I'd hoped that Avery would like being teased and denied, but it was still very fulfilling to hear him say it. Especially while I was teasing him.

My thumb rubbed more circles into his nipple. "I'm so glad this was good for you."

"It was good for you too?"

"Incredibly."

I switched to the other nipple, and he shivered. My cock, fully filled out, was starting to leak. Without saying anything to Avery, I adjusted my position so that the tip of my erection nudged between his ass cheeks.

Immediately, he tried to shift back and impale himself, but I stopped him.

"No, Avery," I said, sultry and commanding. "You know what I want."

He made a desperate sound, but with an effort he stopped squirming.

"That's right."

I kept playing with Avery's nipple, flicking across it, alternating between fingertip and fingernail. At the same time, I gradually advanced my hips until my cock head made contact with his back entrance.

His breathing grew more rapid, but he let my glans rest tantalizingly against his asshole. Lubrication from my slit leaked out and wet his pucker while my hand moved on to caress other favorite places on his lovely, naked body.

By increments, my cock pressed against Avery's private entrance until it started to breach the ring of muscle. Gradually, he stretched until my tip slipped into his passage. I kept it there for a long time: not really inside, but definitely not outside. All the while, my fingers skated his skin. And he made no response to the partial penetration of his ass, except for the pounding of his heart.

More pre-come dripped from my slit into Avery's back chamber. My hand lazily traced along his exposed side, waking every nerve ending. Then I moved down to the tender and slightly ticklish dips and furrows around his hip. There were more moans and whimpers now. Very slowly, I pushed my cock deeper into his ass, until he was fully impaled from behind.

He let out a breath, anticipating pleasure, but I kept my rock-solid shaft motionless and absolute inside him, while my hand stroked his flat stomach.

At last he was driven to break his silence.

"Ah, Julian...your cock is making me crazy." It came out breathy and needy, strained from the effort of enduring my provocations. "Don't you...want to fuck me?"

"Of course." I let go of his hands and found both nipples, pressing each one gently between a thumb and index finger, eliciting a gasp. "But not as much as I want to tease you."

He gave me one of those deep, low groans that I was learning to recognize as a sign of psychological as well as physical arousal. But he lay still in my arms, despite my cock lodged so temptingly up his ass.

I rolled Avery's nipples between my fingertips and made him wait a while longer, while my cock throbbed in his hot channel. Finally, I anchored his hip with one hand and started massaging myself against his tight anal walls. The pressure against his prostate drew an enthusiastic response. So naturally, after a minute, I stopped.

He groaned again and fought briefly for more stimulation. "Why do you do this to me?" he exclaimed in what was fast becoming my favorite tone: frustrated, awed, and wildly turned on.

"You know why. Because I love it, and you love it."

There was no argument.

I enjoyed myself in Avery's ass for a while, fucking him until he moaned, stopping until he squirmed. I made no move toward his cock.