After the End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped moving, but I kept my fingertip against that sensitive place inside his underwear. I knew it would still get to him.

"I'll play with you again as soon as your shift is finished," I promised.

"I can't wait that long."

"Sure you can. Remember when we were first together? You wanted me all week, but you had to wait, and you couldn't jerk off then either."

"That was different." Avery squirmed, as if trying to get away from my finger, but of course it did no good. "You weren't teasing me then."

I brushed his trigger spot once more, then removed my hand and wrapped both arms securely around him. "Hey, you're alright, babe."

He remained tense at first, then he was hugging me back and laying his temple against my cheek.

"I'm trying," he whispered. "I'm just so hard and horny. It's all I can think about."

Arousal shivered through me. "Ah, Avery. That's exactly how I want you to be. It's so damn hot knowing you're out here thinking of me, needing me, waiting for me. Trust me, I'm thinking of you too, and I'd very happily fuck you against this tree right now."

Avery tightened his grip, and I dropped into a more seductive register. "But it'll be better if we wait. I know it's frustrating when you want an orgasm and can't get one. You just need to change your perspective. What you're actually feeling is pleasure, and excitement. It can be very enjoyable if you accept it." I paused to let him consider that. "Be patient a few more hours. There are experiences I want to give you that I can't replicate any other way. If you really can't wait, I'll let you come this evening."

He hesitated for a long time. "Ok," he agreed at last.

I kissed his head, affection and desire surging together. "Take some breaths. You'll feel better when you're calmer."

I held Avery until his heart rate and breathing slowed toward normal. Then I took his shoulders and turned him to face the other direction. One arm kept him pressed against me, so that my bulge nudged his ass. I slid my other hand down the front of his pants and pressed my palm flat over his trunks to the hard shaft straining toward his navel.

"Oh god!" he exclaimed. He bucked against my hand, but I moved with him, not allowing him to increase the contact.

"No, Avery," I commanded, tightening my arm around his body. "Just let me touch you. No thrusting."

He inhaled raggedly, trying to obey. I was pushing his limits, but I was pretty sure that giving me control of his pleasure was as erotic for him as it was for me, and I wanted him to see how good it could be. While it was fun to drive him wild with desire, he couldn't last that way very long. If I could teach him to submit on a deeper level, he'd be able to tolerate stimulation without growing frantic. The more he could take without an orgasm, the more satisfying it would be for both of us.

With obvious effort, jaw clenched, Avery forced himself not to respond to being groped inside his pants.

"Good," I praised when he had stilled against me. I kept my hand in place on his erection, which radiated heat even through his trunks. "You can control how you respond to my touch. Accept what I give you; don't try to take more."

I gave him a minute to recalibrate, then slowly stroked across his balls, up the length of his shaft, then back down. He moaned and tried to hold out, but finally his needy cock ground against my teasing hand.

"You can do this, Avery," I murmured, cupping his inflamed groin again. "Take a deep breath and relax against me. Let me decide what you feel."

Avery stopped thrusting, but his body remained rigid.

"I don't know how!" he protested. "I can't even think straight when I'm this hard and you're touching it."

"You don't need to think. Let go. I've got you."

I let my authoritative tone work on him for a moment, then I gave his covered cock another long, slow stroke. Avery braced himself, both hands gripping my other arm as he struggled not to react to my deliberate provocations, but otherwise he didn't move.

"Better," I told him, hand resting on his excited cock. "But you're still fighting me. Breathe. I know it feels good when I stroke you. Just enjoy it."

Avery inhaled deeply and slowly emptied his lungs. I waited while he took a few more breaths and gradually released the tension in his muscles.

"Ready?" I asked when he was calm against my chest.

He took another steadying breath and nodded, so I ran my hand again from balls to tip and back down. This time, he stayed relaxed, no longer resisting the teasing of his most sensitive organ.

"Fuck," he breathed out slowly. He leaned his head against mine and closed his eyes.

Thrilled with my victory, I fondled him lightly through his underwear for a while - just enough stimulation to spur his lust; not nearly enough to slake it. His shaft pulsed beneath my hand while he withstood the temptation to seek relief where he needed it so badly.

"It's good, isn't it?" I asked quietly after a minute.

"It's fucking torture," Avery sighed without opening his eyes. "But yeah...it's really good."

I petted him one more time, then pulled my hand out and turned him back towards me. His eyes were bright with desire, his pupils dilated wide with pleasure. I tilted his face up and kissed him, transmitting love as well as lust.

"I'm proud of you," I told him. "If you liked this, you're going to love tonight."

He dropped his eyes, seeming a little embarrassed at his own enjoyment.

"You going to keep your hands off this cock?" I tapped once over his zipper. "I want it aching for me when I see you again."

"Yes," he answered, breath hitching.

With one last kiss, I left him to endure the rest of the afternoon alone.

The sun seemed to crawl toward the horizon, but I didn't mind. Every hour that went by, I knew Avery's need was deepening, and that was worth the wait. Thankfully, my duties that day were relatively undemanding, so I could afford to be distracted by frequent thoughts of the fun I would have later. I was tempted to relieve some of my own sexual tension, but I decided against it. Avery wasn't the only one who enjoyed a little delayed gratification.

When I made it back to our tent that evening, he was already there. I barely got the entrance secured behind me before he grabbed me, pulled me down to the bed on top of him, and kissed me with passion that bordered on aggression. I let him give me his mouth for a while, enjoying the taste of him, the overpowering need emanating from him.

"Please don't make me wait any longer," Avery implored when our mouths separated. "I haven't touched myself, and this afternoon was excruciating. The way you made me stand there while you teased my cock was so fucking hot, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I've never been this horny."

"Oh, Avery." I gave him a smile that no one else ever saw, warm and fond. "I hope you know it's extremely satisfying that I can affect you this much."

"Not for me. It's extremely unsatisfying."

I laughed and kissed him again, then shifted a little to the side, so he could still feel the weight of my solid frame without being uncomfortable.

"You've been incredible today," I said into his dark curls. "Surpassing my fantasies, even. I know you want to come, but there's still so much I want to do with you, and if you give up now, I won't be able to. You won't be nearly as gratified, and all this frustration will go to waste."

Avery's silence was evidence my persuasions were working, so I lowered my tone and continued.

"I know you like being made to wait. You always have, from the first time I touched you. It accelerates your excitement, intensifies every sensation."

He swallowed.

"The only way to get the full effect is if it feels impossible to wait, but you do anyway." I paused, listening to his pulse speed up. "You agreed to give me twenty-four hours. Let me show you what I can make you feel if you give me all of it."

Internally, Avery fought another battle against his physical need for release. I wouldn't have pushed him so far if I believed he truly didn't want it. By definition, denial requires an outside force refusing to give what is asked for. I could take him to much greater heights of pleasure if I got him to persevere to the end.

"Ok," he said at last. "We can keep going."

"Tell me what you're agreeing to."

"You can do...whatever you want to me, until morning. And I won't come or touch myself." There was longing in his voice, and barely-subdued excitement.

"That's right, babe."

I lifted my head to check his expression. There was raging lust, mingled with a bit of anxiety, and something else I didn't recognize. Whatever it was, he hid it and playfully pushed me off him.

"You're meant to be torturing me, not staring at me."

I smiled again and pulled him to sitting so I could peel his t-shirt over his head. He stripped my shirt off too, probably so he could see my tattoos. Mechanized body ink was very rarely available anymore. The complex designs across my torso were a big turn-on for Avery.

"Everything off," I instructed. "I want to see you."

He undid his pants and slid them down with his trunks, kicking the whole heap onto the tarp floor of our tent. I indulged myself for a moment in the stunning sight of his naked body. I never found his beauty less striking, and it was only likely to intensify for the next ten years as he matured into prime adulthood.

He didn't like attention drawn to his looks, though. I could see him getting self-conscious, so I propped myself against the wooden slats at the head of our bed, and I guided him to recline against me, facing partially to the side. Our dim LED lamp was on, as usual, providing about as much illumination as an actual flame candle, without the risk of fire. Or the need to produce candles constantly.

"You're still going to fuck me, right?" Avery asked when he was settled with his head below mine, tucked securely against my shoulder. His knees were drawn up, his shaft already jutting toward me.

"Mmm hmm." Still trapped in my pants, my own cock jumped in anticipation. "Later."

"Why can't it be now?"

I stroked an affectionate hand down his arm. There was something captivating about Avery's blend of guardedness and trust. He was completely open about wanting my cock in his ass, yet he got nervous if I looked at him for more than a few seconds. He seemed to feel safest in my arms, like he was now, but he'd never verbally acknowledged it in our five months together.

"Because I have all night to play with you, and I intend to get the most out of it, for both of us. Wouldn't you prefer that?"

"Yeah," he conceded.

I caressed his arm again for a moment. "I want to hear what it was like for you this morning."

"Like...when?"

"Start at the beginning. Tell me what happened after you agreed to give me control of your body."

Avery took in a slow breath, remembering. "You made me lay back and close my eyes, and you teased my nipples for a long time, and made my cock so achy."

I brushed a knuckle over his nearest nipple. Air huffed out of him at the contact.

"Like this?" I pinched gently between two fingers until his nipple hardened, then stroked it some more.

"Fuck...yes. But now it aches worse, because I've been like this all day." He squirmed a little, his cock so heavy and full between his legs.

I continued to provoke his nipple. "Then what?"

"Then you told me...what you were going to do to me." A slight shiver. "Except you left out the part where you almost make me burst into flames while I was on duty."

"No fun in spoiling all the surprises." I gave his nipple a firmer squeeze.

"Still might happen." His unsteady breathing gave truth to the smoldering heat of his repressed longing.

"Still won't get to come until morning," I returned in the voice I used to stir him up.

His only response was a spasm in his cock.

"So, I told you what I was going to do to you..." I prompted, running my hand across his pec a few times.

"You started...licking me...until I was getting close to coming, then you sucked me..."

He shifted his hips at the memory, and I slid my hand down his abdomen, slow and purposeful. Perceiving the threat to his cock, Avery nuzzled his head closer against me, as if he couldn't bear to watch. His voice dropped to a near-whisper.

"I was right on the edge. My cock was burning, and my balls were so tight, and I knew it would be so fucking good if I came, but you stopped..." Avery trailed off, as if the magnitude of the denial was beyond words.

One of my fingers dipped into his belly button. "What did it feel like, to be left on the edge of an orgasm you couldn't have?"

"It - um -" His voice was growing more strained and his body more tense as I approached the denied member in question.

I kept going, tracing the narrow strip of hair that led to his groin.

"Julian!" Avery cried out as my fingertip brushed the tip of his engorged cock head, where he was most sensitive.

"Tell me what it felt like," I requested again, soft and seductive.

"It was the worst frustration, I needed to come so badly - my cock was pulsing and desperate to be touched, but you wouldn't, and I - couldn't -"

I placed my thumb and index finger at the base of Avery's cock, on either side. Slowly, I drew them up his shaft, then followed the flared edge of the head, bringing my fingers together over his central pleasure spot.

"And then?"

"Then you just left me like that! You teased my balls so I couldn't back down from the edge, and I had to watch you...come on me...while I was so close, and I almost died of horniness."

I repeated the same motion on his cock, running up the sides and along the tender edge.

"You liked it, though, didn't you," I murmured sensuously. "When I made you feel that." It wasn't a question, but I wanted to hear him say it.

He whimpered as my fingers tantalized his cock a third time, hesitating over his confession.

"Answer me, Avery."

"Yes," he whispered, cheeks burning now the way his cock must be. "It was hotter than anything."

I had to take a moment to get myself under control. "Yes, it was," I agreed. "And I can't wait to do it again tonight."

I took both of Avery's hands in mine and held him for a minute so he could reset. I definitely needed some relief if I were going to keep my mind clear enough to make this last.

"You make me so damn hard, letting me do these things to you." I stroked my thumb across his lower lip. "I'd like this talented mouth to bring me off. But if you'd rather not, I can use my hand."

He looked up at me, then took the tip of my thumb into his mouth, sucking and licking against it. I throbbed in my pants with a severe need to feel that tongue on my swollen length. He watched my reaction with evident satisfaction, then leaned up to kiss me, tongue thrusting deep into my mouth. Finally, he crawled down my body and undid my pants.

"Take it slow, please," I told him. "I want to enjoy you."

He did, and his warm, wet mouth was heavenly after all the excitement since my release that morning. Avery gave me time to feel each layer of pleasure, pulling back whenever my responses got too urgent, until I was teetering on the edge of bliss. A few more quick thrusts through those taut lips and I exploded, crying out his name as I came.

"You're amazing at that," I told him while he rinsed. I replaced my own trunks, but I left Avery naked.

"I had a good teacher," he replied, settling next to me again and pulling the covers up.

"Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah." He seemed at ease, despite what must be a plaguing need in his groin.

"Let's take a break for a while. Do you want to lay down, maybe nap?"

"I don't think I could. Will you just talk to me, about something besides sex?"

"Sure," I smiled, then thought for a minute. "Did you ever imagine how disappointed the science fiction writers of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries would be to learn that we never made it past the moon, and now we can rarely even scrape together the parts for terrestrial vehicles?"

Avery readily joined me in the debate about whether any human would ever reach another planet, and why so many great novels had been written on the subject, despite its implausibility. That he could ignore his physical needs after the level of arousal he had endured all day was a definite positive sign for the future.

After about an hour, the conversation wound down, and Avery climbed into my lap, knees against the bed, straddling my hips. His lips melded with mine, and I knew he was ready for the next round. I ran my hands down his naked back to cup his tightly toned ass while we made out.

His own hands grasped my biceps, measuring their girth. He was slightly jealous of my more formidable muscle mass, though I'd assured him it was primarily a function of my age. In four or five years, when he was as old as I was now, he was likely to carry nearly as much strength.

Sitting up again, Avery focused his gaze on my arms. "I don't know if I can handle you inside me without coming. It's so...intense."

"As it happens, I'm not sure if you can either. That's why we're going to practice your self-control first." I smiled when he glanced up. "Lay down on your back."

He stared at me, desire battling frustration, then yielded and stretched out on top of the covers. I held his eyes meaningfully as I pulled his arms one by one over his head, then pushed his knees apart. The sight of him naked and spread, all his burnished caramel skin exposed to me, made me hard again.

"You're so beautiful like this," I murmured, moving to sit beside him.

His cheeks flushed, and so did his cock.

I ran my palm across his ribs, over his tight abs, down to his stomach, while I spoke to him, low and soothing.

"I used to dream about touching you, back when I believed it was impossible. I tried to avoid thinking of it when we were working, but I couldn't keep you out of my mind completely."

Avery was watching me shyly as I covered his body with smooth caresses.

"I wanted to undress you, to feel your flesh beneath my hands, to unravel you with wild pleasure, to coil you up in my embrace."

I made my strokes a bit lighter, more focused. "The first time we were together, it was even better than I imagined. It's addictive, how excited you get for me, how sensitive you are when you're aroused, how you beg for more. I love making you moan, and writhe, and gasp."

Usually uncomfortable with such directness, Avery tilted his face away and concealed his eyes beneath his lashes, but he didn't say anything.

I brushed along the defined angle of his jaw. "I can give you so much more than you know, if you can trust me to decide what you feel. How much you can take. Just like you did this afternoon, in the woods."

He let out a breath, and I leaned down to give him a brief, affectionate kiss.

"I want you to relax and let me touch you the way I choose to. Don't try to control it. Just enjoy it. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll - I'll try." He took another, deeper breath, and I saw him visibly release some tension. He joined his hands together above his head.

I nodded in approval and gave him something easy to start out with: steady strokes of my palm from collarbone to belly button, up and down his torso. He let his gaze drift up to the canvas ceiling, focusing on my touch.

When Avery was pliant and breathing calmly, I shifted my strokes to his side, now running from his hip to his elbow. He tensed slightly when I skated over his armpit, but I kept my hand flat and even, so it didn't really tickle. After a few strokes, he relaxed again.

When he was used to the rhythm, I changed my angle slightly, so there was more pressure on my fingertips as they dragged through his sensitive hollow. He inhaled sharply at the first ticklish pass and held his breath.