After the End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting light," he pointed out unsteadily sometime later. "Will you - will you let me come?"

"Yes. Soon."

I nipped his shoulder with my teeth and went back to fucking him from behind.

Avery's voice had risen in pitch a few minutes later. "When is soon?"

"When I've made you as desperate as I can, and I've set you up for the best possible orgasm." I scraped his skin with my teeth again.

"But I am desperate! Please, you haven't even touched my cock, and I'm so horny, I'm about to lose my mind."

"You think I should touch it?"

"God, yes!"

I laughed a little at his eagerness. "You may change your mind about that," I warned wickedly. "I want you on top."

I pulled out of his ass and pushed the covers aside so he could climb over me. There was just enough pre-dawn grey that I could make out his form as he impaled himself on my thick rod.

"You look sexy as hell sitting on my cock like that," I told him. Carefully, I leaned up so I could press my lips to his. It had been too long since I'd kissed him. Avery molded his mouth to mine and sucked on my tongue, then gave me his.

When I lay back, I left him upright, making sure his knees were spread wide around me.

"Alright, here's the deal," I said. "You can move any way you want on my cock, as long as you don't impede my access to your cock or attempt to control how I touch you. And of course, you can't touch yourself." I let him think about that for a moment, then I gave my final instruction. "Starting now, you're allowed to come, as long as you follow the rules. Understand?"

"Yes," Avery confirmed. Immediately, he bent forward to find the right angle and started fucking himself on my cock. I'd watched him do it before, and it was a sight to behold. He let out a low sound of relief as soon as my cock head was working his prostate the way he liked.

I wasn't planning on making it that easy, though. I'd promised desperation, and I wasn't nearly convinced he was there.

When he had settled into a rhythm, I reached for the lube, then for his swollen cock. I slicked him thoroughly while he twitched impatiently. But instead of jerking him, I held the base of his shaft firmly in one hand and trailed the fingers of my other slowly up his length.

"Oh, fuck," Avery gasped out, freezing in place. Clearly, he'd been too lust-addled to put the pieces together when I'd listed the rules. I gave him another soft stroke, and he threw his head back, muscles straining.

"Please, I can't stand that," he begged.

"And yet you're going to," I replied, leisurely fingering his glans. He shuddered.

I knew that my light touch must be making him crazy with need in his current state. Yet he wasn't allowed to stop me, and with anal sex still relatively new to him, I knew he wouldn't be able to come without more direct pressure to his cock. He simply had to endure the inadequate stimulation, until I chose to give him more. Meanwhile, I got to feel every delicious jolt of his ass clenching madly around my own straining shaft as he fought the urge to protect himself.

Avery did the only thing he was permitted, which was to thrust urgently up and down on my cock. The sliding of his feverish ass along my pole while I tormented him was heavenly. I actually was leading him toward orgasm, but in order for him to achieve the full effect of yesterday's denial, the buildup had to be slow, much slower than he would have chosen for himself. Probably too slow for him to even notice.

He quickly grew frustrated with his inability to climb any higher toward climax, despite his best efforts to fuck himself harder.

"Oh, god, Julian. Please let me come. I need to so badly!"

"I will. Soon."

"You said that an hour ago!"

One of his hands moved rebelliously toward his cock.

I took both his hands and pinned them against his straining thighs. "Avery, hold on. Look at me."

He paused his movement, and his eyes focused on mine. There was enough light now for me to make out his features. Beneath the frantic yearning, anxiety etched his face.

I tried to calm myself so I could calm him. "You know it's only been a few minutes. I've put a lot of effort into preparing this orgasm for you. I promise I'm going to finish you properly, but you have to let me. Can you trust me a little longer?"

Avery took a breath and turned his hands so his palms matched mine. "I've waited so long already."

My cock pulsed inside him. "Yes, you have," I agreed. "So why spoil it at the very end? Look, earlier you told me how good it feels to be touched when you're close to coming. You can get so much more pleasure out of this if you stop worrying and let me bring you off when I decide you're ready." I softened my expression and lightened my tone. "Relax - enjoy my touch. You can have a quick orgasm any day of the week."

Avery's tension seemed to break, and he smiled a little. I brought the back of his hand to my mouth so I could kiss it, then I let go.

Just then, another drop of pre-come welled from Avery's tip. I gripped the base of his cock again to hold him still and deliberately used one finger to swipe the fluid down to the smooth space just in front of his slit. I rubbed softly but insistently over that cluster of nerve endings on his tip.

All Avery did was suck in a breath and start moving on my cock again.

When the next drop surfaced, I repeated the action, keeping my fingertip to that single, hypersensitive point of contact. Avery clenched his lower lip between his teeth, but the expression that crossed his features seemed more ecstasy than agony. I rubbed even more slowly on the next cycle, and he sighed my name.

My eyes locked onto his face. "You like it right there, babe?" I asked, my tone smoldering.

"I - yeah," he confessed without looking at me.

"Will you tell me what it feels like?"

"It's like...electric, when you touch there," he whispered. "It hits me all over: my whole cock, my balls, even my ass. It's never been like that before." He swallowed, and I kept up the gentle tease of his tip. "It makes me want...more. Really badly. But...when I don't get it...it feels amazing."

I jerked inside him, my own need suddenly growing severe. "Thank you for doing this with me. I can't wait to watch you explode. You've certainly earned it."

I played against his trigger spot a little longer, while he fucked himself with my cock. For a moment, I wished it could be my tongue inflaming him. Maybe another time.

He gave me another drop, and I closed my fingers around his granite-hard shaft, sliding up and down, letting my thumb drag against the underside. Very gradually, I increased the pressure of my strokes, and he sped up his thrusting, until I could tell he was on the verge of climax.

Maybe it was greedy, but I wanted to steal one more orgasm from him. Just before he could release, I stopped stimulating him, squeezing the base of his shaft instead.

"Ohhh!" he cried, as his body started a convulsion it couldn't complete. His cock twitched impotently in my hand. When he had panted his way off the edge, I went back to brushing my fingertip very lightly over the sensitive spot on his tip.

This final torment reduced him to nonstop begging in seconds.

"Please, Julian, please, please, please let me come..." He rolled his hips as he pleaded, grinding my cock against the pleasure center inside while I electrified him outside. His desperation, and the pressure chamber of his ass, brought me to the edge along with him.

At last, I spoke the words he was waiting to hear. "Yes, Avery, come for me."

I gave him a few real strokes, still not quite as much pressure as he wanted, but just the right amount to hold his climax until it reached maximum height. He screamed and his whole body seized as he hit the free fall and came crashing into an ocean of ecstasy. He screwed his eyes shut and arched his spine, pumping onto my bare stomach all the semen I'd made him store up over the past twenty-four hours.

I waited just long enough to watch the display, then I followed with my own ecstatic explosion. The shockwaves started deep in Avery's ass and rippled outward through my body, while I spurted into his core. He cried out again, as if the waves of my pleasure were vibrating into him as well.

When I was empty, Avery collapsed against my chest, my cock still buried inside, and I clung to him. We lay there for quite some time, floating together in a sea of euphoria, forgetting everything except the present moment.

I surfaced first, eventually realizing that the increasingly bright light around us meant that early morning was passing, and we ought to be getting to the tasks of the day. Usually, I welcomed the work, but today, I put off my responsibilities and stayed where I was.

Avery stirred, tilting his head to look at me through thick lashes, and I stroked his cheek. It was almost painful, how I felt about him just then - how much I wanted for him always to be at peace like this, secure in the knowledge that he was cared for. I wished I never had to let go of him.

He smiled, and my heart squeezed again. So much trust and hope, tender and unguarded.

"I think you broke me," he said lethargically.

I returned the smile and kissed him. "I'm sure it's only temporary."

"I don't know. I can't really remember anything before yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it's your fault."

I laughed, but I knew what he meant. I had a lingering sense that my life had not been entirely real until now.

"I think we are supposed to be places, but I want to stay here with you," Avery sighed, pressing his head against my neck again.

"Yeah. Me too." I didn't move, luxuriating in the feel of this gorgeous, strong, brave boy resting in my arms. I caressed him soothingly, giving him the affection he so rarely seemed able to accept.

Eventually, I heard voices outside and knew we'd put off starting the day as long as we could. I kissed his head one more time.

"Let's get up and clean off this mess."

"I know that was your fault," he said, grinning at me again.

"Guilty," I agreed with another smile.

Gradually, we put ourselves back together and prepared to leave the cocoon of our intimacy. When we were ready, I stopped to face Avery, who was dressed again in his t-shirt, jacket, utility pants, and boots. With his skin covered, his curls tamed, and the sweat washed from his face, it was already difficult to believe he'd allowed me to exploit his naked body so thoroughly, not half an hour earlier.

"This was...really amazing, what we did together," I said, studying the molten java depths of his eyes. "I know it was new for you, and very intense. If anything bothers you, or if anything's on your mind, you can always talk to me, ok?"

He nodded and dropped his gaze, the familiar bashfulness taking over.

"I love you," I told him. It wasn't enough, but it was all I had.

He kissed me, and we headed back out into the world.