All Comments on 'After the End Ch. 05'

by RobinZephyr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The character of Naresh needs more physical description

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Ah this is good! It's been interesting watching their relationship progress, I hope Avery can get past his insecurities and for Julian to be more open to butt stuff lmfao.

Can't wait for the next update!

RobinZephyrRobinZephyrabout 3 years agoAuthor

@curiousaudrey Thank you for your comment! I hadn't heard from anyone about this chapter, so I'm going into the next one a bit blind.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
Hope

Hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We need more!!!! Hopefully the next one will be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. When does the next one come out?

RobinZephyrRobinZephyralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

Thank you for your comments! Life has not been cooperative with my efforts to finish the next chapter, but it is close to being ready. I am as anxious to get it to you as you are to read it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well sorry author u could have warned us before.. now this doesn’t look like love anymore.. I’m not a fan of threesome when love is involved. But bringing thrid person in their life now seems very problematic considering averys low self esteem. But yeah anyway I’m stopping here can’t continue.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Surprised that Avery reacted with excitement. Seems like the makings of another emotional shutdown. A huge shutdown at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinZephyr@RobinZephyr
Update 4/6/2024: I've paused editing After the End - Part 3 due to other demands on my time, but I'm still committed to having the remaining four chapters (19-22) to you at some point. You can encourage the process by letting me know you'd like to read more. :) About my work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES