After the End Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Vik?" Julian took our third partner by both shoulders, which were level with his own, and guided him in front so they were both facing me. "Where do you want to touch him?"

"Everywhere..." Vik breathed, and my pelvic muscles squeezed. Fuck, I wanted him to touch me everywhere too.

Julian angled Vik's chin back and whispered something in his ear while smirking at me. Vik's dark eyes heated, and I watched while his hand reached toward me as if in slow motion -- closer, then between my legs, then his fingertips brushed my balls.

Fuck! The contact in such a sensitive place, when I'd had nothing anywhere else, sent a jolt of energy through my core and up my cock. I gulped a sudden lungful and tried to recalibrate.

Vik's gentle fingers crawled over my sack, which was fully accessible with the ropes holding my legs apart. Somehow this felt way different than when I held my own legs open for Julian. Being literally unable to protect myself was intensifying all the nerve signals, and they were jumping around like tiny lightning bolts, getting mixed up. Vik's fingers were exciting, and ticklish, and pleasurable, and frustrating, and I really wouldn't have thought those few square centimeters of flesh could contain this much sensation.

I was bucking in my ropes, making surprised, embarrassing sounds and staring helplessly at my own genitals while Vik overloaded my nerves. Before I could collect myself, Julian laid a hand on Vik's arm, and he pulled back obediently.

"Shit," I panted. I was throbbing already, and the gods only knew how long Julian would make me wait for relief.

But he didn't. He whispered the next set of instructions, and I was shocked when Vik's lips sank around my straining shaft.

Holy hell, that was a beautiful sensation. Like when I'd been tied up the first time, it was as if every immobilized nerve became magically connected to my cock, so Vik's luscious mouth could give me far more satisfaction than any normal blow job. Especially when the teasing a few moments ago had all my receptors on highest alert.

I was radiating lust by the time my partner stopped him. I should have let Julian tie me up long, long ago, just so he could get me off like that.

"I think he's a fan," Julian murmured to Vik when he was upright again. "We'll come back to that. But now it's your turn."

Still standing behind him, Julian reached for the buttons of Vik's shirt -- the navy one tonight. He'd probably look good in anything, but the pure jewel tones he tended to wear emphasized the clean lines of his handsome features. More heat pulsed in my groin as I watched my partner undress our shared lover. We'd agreed that during this session, Julian was allowed to touch Vik however he wanted, and I had a feeling this time he was going to take it all the way.

I was a little anxious about watching Julian enjoy another man so intimately, but some part of me really wanted to see it. Mainly the part that filled with blood whenever I thought about it.

Soon Vik was naked in front of me. From over his shoulder, Julian's darkly erotic gaze stayed fixed on me while his hands roamed Vik's trim, well-proportioned body. He slid possessively up Vik's flanks, over his long torso, and across his areolas. Vik stayed still and docile, but his jutting erection and lust-glazed eyes said plenty. When Julian's hand closed around his cock, both he and I gasped.

"Sometimes I'm not sure what gets to you more, Avery," Julian taunted. He stroked Vik's rod slowly, like it was his by divine right. "When you're being teased, or when Vik is."

"Me neither," I yelped, eyes glued to Julian's hand leisurely working our doctor's rigid pole. I rocked my hips involuntarily, my need escalating. I could almost feel that hand stroking me too, yet it left me without any satisfaction.

"I'm planning on plenty of both tonight," Julian told me with a smile. "Probably should have pre-orgasmed you. You may have trouble lasting, at this rate."

He let go of Vik and moved around to slide a palm once up my shaft. I cried out and arched into his hand, which made his lips quirk up again. Then he moved onto the bed and propped himself at my left side, but not before pulling off his t-shirt. He knew I liked being able to admire his sculpted torso with its intricate artwork.

He leaned down, took my face in his free hand, and kissed me. I drank him in; I hadn't realized how badly I needed to be kissed.

When my thirst was momentarily quenched, he caressed my face, then my chest. "I love it when you're like this," he told me, his all-knowing eyes intent on mine. "All worked up, desperate for every touch."

His fingers found my nipple, and I squeaked. He lingered there, toying with my nub, flicking over it and circling the edges. God, I was desperate for that, and for whatever else he wanted to do. Everything felt fucking amazing.

"Come join me," he invited Vik, gesturing to my other side. "Aside from anal stimulation, you can do anything you'd like. As long as you don't torture him." He flashed a playful look at me.

Vik sat next to me and tentatively ran fingers across the vulnerable stretch of my flank. I sighed into the sensations as he started softly stroking different muscle groups, while Julian alternated between teasing my nipple and petting me elsewhere.

When Vik's fingers moved to my right areola, I closed my eyes. There was something so relaxing about letting them have their way with me. Not worrying about what I felt or where, or when I would get what I wanted. I was getting what I wanted -- luxurious erotic attention and decadent layers of pleasure, from my very favorite person and someone else I liked a whole lot.

Sometimes there were lips -- on my nipples, at my throat, kissing my mouth. Other times fingers -- over my chest, along my arms, at my thighs. Once in a while my cock got some love, just enough to keep me in the foothills of passion, without letting me climb any higher.

Suddenly fingertips crept into my right armpit, and my eyelids flew open in surprise. It was Vik, gently stroking one of my most ticklish spots. It wasn't that intense, but I definitely felt it. Instinctively I tried to protect myself, but my wrist jerked against the rope securely fastened above my head.

Vik was watching my reaction with interest. "Does this count as torture?" he asked with a hint of mischief, still brushing the sensitive skin under my arm.

I tried plan B: biting my lip, forcing myself to stillness, suppressing the laughter. Hiding how it felt so he wouldn't have a reason to keep it up.

"No," I answered in my best attempt at an even tone. I didn't want him to know I could dish it out but couldn't take it. Being exploited this way somehow seemed way more intimate than anything else we'd done together. And it made me feel too naked, which didn't happen when he touched my sex organs.

"Oh? So you don't mind being tickled?" Vik's soft fingers kept lapping those exquisitely sensitive nerve endings.

I swallowed a groan and didn't reply. Admitting to this weakness somehow always seemed worse than actually being ticklish. But if I didn't, he might never stop, and I didn't know how much more I could endure without cracking. I tried to breathe through it, clinging to control, until Julian's fingers crawled into my other armpit, doubling the sensation.

I dissolved into giggles and useless attempts to free myself. They were still only tickling me lightly, but it was too much when I was already embarrassed about it and couldn't move to make myself any less vulnerable.

"Ok, ok!" I exclaimed through the laughter. "Julian, you promised!"

They both stopped. I didn't look at them, but obviously I couldn't keep them from seeing the blush displayed on my face.

"You just told Vik it wasn't torture," Julian teased. I could hear the fond smile in his voice. "You taking that back?"

I didn't want to answer, but Julian's finger poked my defenseless armpit again.

"Fine! Yes."

"We're listening," he said, determined not to help me at all.

I struggled internally, my cheeks hot, while the ropes held me open. "I don't...want...to be tickled," I admitted finally.

Julian brushed my jawline and pressed his lips to mine. "You're too adorable sometimes."

"Just -- stop staring at me," I mumbled, keeping my eyes as far down as I could, which wasn't far enough with me lying on my back. When I'd agreed to be tied up, I hadn't factored in not being able to hide my face when he inevitably used my emotions against me.

"Why, is that torture too?" he laughed.

"It is right now."

He stroked my hair back into place and gave me one more kiss, then stood up. "Alright," he directed at Vik. "Come back over here and we'll let him recover."

Vik joined him at the foot of the bed, and from my peripheral I saw Julian kiss him. Not the quick, sweet kind of kiss he'd given me. An elaborate, gradually-heating French kiss, complete with hands pulling Vik tight and lingering at the curve of his bare ass. I watched, desire reigniting after the detour. Vik's hands, too, were moving appreciatively over my partner's tattooed skin. I couldn't tell at first if it made me more jealous or horny. After another minute, I was definitely leaning toward horny.

Julian released Vik's lips but didn't remove his hands "So here's what I'd like, subject to your approval." His voice was low and velvety, dangerously erotic. "The first time you were here, Avery edged your cock with his mouth while I fingered and fucked him. This time, I'd like to reverse it. You'll blow him while you take my cock. Then I'll tell you when to let him come, and I'll finish inside you, but you of course won't get to do any such thing."

"Oh god, Julian," Vik moaned, seeming overwhelmed by the vision alone. He sought strength in Julian's embrace, tightening his arms and leaning his head on Julian's solid shoulder. "I've wanted you inside me for so long...it'll be excruciating not to come..."

My husband stroked his back slowly, part comforting, part provocative. "Avery wants you to wait. And he wants it to be unbearable for you to wait."

A fresh wave of need surged into my groin on hearing that I was the bargaining chip. Vik nodded against Julian's neck but didn't move away.

Julian gave him another moment, then asked quietly, "Yes or no, Vik?"

The reply was even quieter. "Yes."

Why was it so fucking hot when he sacrificed his orgasm? I knew Julian got off on my deprivation, but I'd never wanted the same from him. Vik, though...it heated my core temperature from fiery yellow to brightest-star blue.

"Good," Julian told him. "When you're ready, go get me the lube."

I watched Vik take a deep breath, then he stepped to the nightstand and retrieved the bottle and towel.

"Do you need my fingers first?" Julian asked.

Vik swallowed. "No."

"Then get me ready."

Another solar flare erupted in my crotch as Vik took off my partner's pants and started slathering his solid shaft. It was so like Julian, to make his denied victim prepare the instrument of his own torment.

When Vik had cleaned his hands, Julian directed him to me. "Avery's not allowed to come until I do, so pay attention and don't let him go overboard until I say so."

I'd almost forgotten I was part of this scene, but the second Vik hinged forward and closed his lips over my glans, my role became very real. Damn, I hadn't been in his mouth since that first visit, and I'd definitely been missing out.

Julian widened Vik's stance and lined himself up, then paused and met my gaze, checking to make sure I was still ok with him having intercourse with another person. Which I was. Especially when that person wasn't allowed to get off and would be spending the whole horny night in my bed.

I nodded slightly, and my partner started feeding his cock into Vik's offered hole. There were some muffled moans from my groin, especially once Julian had worked him open enough to pull in and out with long, smooth strokes. I couldn't see the whole picture when I was the one being impaled, and it turned out to be spectacular. Julian could have been an advertisement for some kind of sex product, with the chiseled muscles of his torso thrusting with perfect control into Vik's split-open ass.

"I've been wanting to do this since the day you told me you were hoping to join us both, Vik," Julian said without breaking rhythm. "Bend you over and fuck your ass while you pleasured my husband."

That combined with Vik's mouth on me was too much. I would have reached for his head, if I'd had the use of my arms. Instead, I had to use my voice.

"Vik -- can you slow down?" Not that I wanted him to, but Julian could generally last as long as he wanted, if he measured his pace, so I had no idea how long I might still have to hold out. And the tableau in front of me had my semen already simmering.

Vik switched to painting long stripes up my tight rod while Julian pumped into his back channel. Suddenly he pulled his mouth away with an urgent cry. It looked like Julian was jacking his shaft, which turned me up to high heat.

"Focus on Avery," Julian reprimanded, as if that would be possible while he was double-working Vik to the edge. Vik obeyed anyway, or tried to, bracing himself against the mattress and pulling me back into his mouth.

He spit me out again in no time. "Julian, I'm too close!" he exclaimed, clenching his fist in an apparently desperate attempt to control himself while my wet tool throbbed. "Fuck," he swore in an undertone when Julian's hand let him go, but in a moment he gasped again.

"Every time I touch you here, you do it to Avery with your tongue," Julian commanded.

Before I could wonder what he meant, Vik carefully licked once against the very sensitive place at my tip.

Now I was swearing. That wasn't nearly enough stimulation, and yet it was way too much when I wasn't allowed to orgasm yet, and when I was bound to the bed and couldn't do anything about it. And when I was watching Vik get his ass reamed and his cock teased by my sexy-as-fuck partner.

Julian held us both on the agonizing edge of rapture while he satiated himself. We moaned like we were being paid, and every few strokes Vik begged Julian for relief. The laps at my frenulum drowned me in joy and frustration simultaneously. It felt like I'd been shipwrecked in an ocean of lust for endless ages by the time Julian finally rammed into Vik for the last time and spasmed his climax.

"Finish him," Julian ordered, and then Vik's glorious mouth engulfed my rod. I pumped my hips as far as I could through his lips until I was shouting and seizing and shooting down his throat.

I'd probably given myself rope burn, yanking heedlessly during those last minutes, but it was worth it. Vik stayed bent over, panting against my thigh until Julian pulled out. After a few comforting kisses, he sent Vik to the washroom to clean up and started loosening the knots. By the time I was free, Vik was back. He sat next to me while Julian took his turn at the washbasin.

"Hi," I said, unsure of the proper protocol for this situation, but happy that for once he wasn't about to leave.

"Hi, Avery," he replied with that smile-like glow. Despite what he'd just endured for me, he seemed relaxed.

"You still staying?" I checked.

"Absolutely, if it's still ok with you both."

"It's very ok with me." I glanced toward Julian.

"Same," he agreed.

"Do you...need anything?" I asked. "Before we get in bed? It's not exactly a hotel here, but we have...stuff," I finished lamely. I didn't know what kind of bedtime routine someone as put-together as Vik might have. Julian and I stuck to the bare necessities.

"I don't think so, but thank you," Vik replied. "I have my bag, if I do need anything. What would you like me to wear?"

"Well we sleep in our trunks..." Anticipated stirred and heated my tone. "But I would like you to wear absolutely nothing."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" he returned, sounding fond.

I had to kiss him then. It was just...nice, being able to share innocent intimacies with a guy I liked, without it having to mean anything else. He seemed eager enough to receive my lips, though that was probably partly the unresolved sexual tension.

"I'm glad you're staying," I told him after the kiss.

His chocolate irises had melted. "Me too."

Soon we were all bundled under the covers. This had originally been Julian's bed, and he'd sized it generously, so it was cozy with three, but not crowded. I took the middle, which might have been selfish, but hey -- this whole venture was initiated for my benefit. And I was the youngest, and the newest to homosexuality, and I thought I deserved to enjoy both my partners to the max.

I turned to face Vik, who was lying on his back. Then I inched closer and rested a tentative hand on him. "Is this...ok?" I asked. He seemed pretty cuddly, but I didn't want to assume.

"Anything you want is ok, Avery." It was the same tone he'd used during our night alone together, and I heard the echo in my head: I want to please you.

I fit myself against his side, under his arm, and nestled my head at the curve of his neck. He pressed his cheek to my hair, and his opposite hand caressed my arm gently, like a lullaby. I lay peacefully for a while, savoring his calm presence and bare skin against mine. Not far behind me, Julian's thick muscles radiated their own familiar heat signature.

"You don't seem upset this time," I said softly to Vik in the comfortable darkness.

"I think it's easier when the session isn't just focused on me," he answered. "And when it hasn't been six times in a row." His chest expanded under my hand. "Plus I'm here with you, and there's more of a purpose to waiting, because I have an end date."

I thought about that for a few minutes. Then I thought about the fact that not only was he snuggled in bed with me, but his attractive body was completely naked in my embrace, and his long-suffering cock was probably only a few inches from where my thigh bent over his legs.

My fingers idly brushed the smooth skin of his chest. "It's really hot, you know," I murmured. "That you let Julian fuck you and jack you, and you didn't come."

"I know," he agreed quietly. He took in a longer breath while I traced his collarbone. "It's really hot that you were tied to the bed and let us both play with you."

"Mmm hmm," I agreed. The memories and his warm flesh against me were reawakening my reproductive system. "It was really hot coming in your mouth after Julian came in your ass."

"Yeah..." he sighed, then he upped the ante with a near-whispered confession. "It's really hot that I'm naked in your bed, and still so hard, and you're probably going to tease me again."

My shaft surged against his hip, and my pulse started sprinting. My fingers edged toward one nipple. "Oh yeah? You gonna let me?"

"Yes..."

We weren't alone, though. "Julian -- can I?"

"Sure, as long as he doesn't come."

No danger of that. I strummed Vik's nipple with my thumb, and a muted gasp escaped him. I stayed there, softly stroking his sensitive nub while we cuddled under the quilt in the darkness of another long December night.

"Ah, Avery," he sighed against my head. He resumed stroking my arm while I played with him. "You make me ache so badly."

The eroticism of his unsatisfied desire was generating such a strong energy field that I didn't even want stimulation myself. I did want to stimulate him, though. My hand traveled south and found his erection.

It was surely as full as it could get without bursting, and Vik's naked moan was very satisfying. I didn't stroke him; I just danced my fingers agonizingly lightly over his taut organ.

"God, that teases," he groaned, but he didn't move or try to stop me.