After the End Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery's back rose and fell rapidly as I approached. I'd been advised that the scene had started with kissing, so I stretched out next to him and ran a hand across his naked skin for the first time. But he didn't lift his head.

"Hi Avery," I murmured, then I pressed my lips to his triceps, which was the closest I could get to his face. My hand began roaming his sleekly muscled back, operating on instinct, slow and grounding to help him through the embarrassment. "You look incredibly fucking sexy with a finger up your ass."

The only response was some air huffing out of him. Arousal, I guessed.

"There's no reason to be ashamed of that, by the way," I told him. "I know how good it feels. I like to be fingered too."

His eyes emerged from behind his arm. I could see why he'd been hiding. The need burning in them was as naked as his body, and it didn't seem purely physical. It was fascinating, the way his emotions entwined with his desires.

After a few more soothing strokes along his spine, I gently pulled his closest arm down some so I could reach his mouth. He didn't stop me, and I thrilled to the eroticism of making out with him while another man probed his ass.

When he'd been thoroughly kissed, I pulled away to speak enticingly. "You know what feels better than one finger?"

His nonverbal response was clearly eager, but I wasn't proceeding without confirmation in words.

"You want mine inside too, Avery?"

"Yes..."

"Yes who?" Julian prompted suddenly.

Avery's volume dropped almost to a whisper. "Yes, Captain Lansing."

Damn. These guys really knew how to play this game. I kissed him again, then looked to Julian for the lube. He poured some onto my index finger, and I set it alongside his. Because of the angle, our hands pressed together as I thrust into his husband's ass, and that alone was almost as hot as getting to penetrate Avery. I wished I could kiss Julian too, but Avery seemed nervous enough about this whole situation already. It probably wasn't a good idea to risk adding jealousy to the mix. Not this early, at least.

We fingered him together, goading delicious affirmations of approval from his throat while our fingers prodded the firm lobes of his prostate. His breathing accelerated, and before long he was moaning Julian's name.

"Yeah, babe," came the knowing reply.

"Please." Avery's face turned toward his partner, so I couldn't read his expression, but there was heavy significance in that single word.

"I think it's Captain Lansing you should be asking," Julian replied, just as significant, but there was no response from the naked man clenching around my finger.

Luckily, I knew what was supposed to happen next. I laid an enticing kiss where Avery's ribs curved forward. "You want something, Avery?" I murmured. "You gonna let me plough this fine ass? You want me to fuck you into a puddle of your own jizz? All you have to do is ask."

It took a moment, but another "Please" emerged from him, this time in a whisper, as if he couldn't bring himself to admit his request to me any louder.

"Please what?" I prompted.

He hesitated again, and I felt Julian's hand go still, so I followed his lead. Our fingertips stayed resting on top of the magic gland, but the stimulation stopped.

Amazingly, even though he'd remained obediently motionless all the time we'd been playing in his ass, this seemed to send Avery into a frantic state. He groaned again and rocked his hips, thrusting his anal walls against our fingers and his erection into the bed.

Damn, this was addictive -- ratcheting his lovely young body and perceptive mind to desperate levels of longing. "Please what, Avery?"

He finally got the words out, muffled by his arm. "Please...fuck me...Captain Lansing."

My free hand soothed his side. "Oh yeah, baby, I will. Don't you worry. Just give me a second to get ready."

I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to use the endearment with a married man I hardly knew, but the impulse seemed so natural, I didn't check it. There was something awfully endearing about him, to be sure.

Julian and I cleansed our fingers, then he handed me the lube and a small towel and sat at the head of the bed. He didn't hide his interest as I slathered myself, so I gave him a bit of a show -- sliding the oil slowly up my extra-firm shaft, working it into the glans, brazenly spurring his lust. I wouldn't win any prizes for length, but I've earned plenty of compliments on my girth.

Avery couldn't see me; he just lay there, bare legs spread in surrender, waiting for me to mount him. When I climbed into position between his thighs, he bent his knees to give me even more access, sending sparks up my rod. I leaned over him and kissed the top of his spine a few times before lining up with his hole.

"I'm gonna go slow, alright?" I said. "You tell me if I need to back off."

He nodded, and I began pressing in. The anus isn't like a vagina; it's designed to hold waste inside the digestive tract until it's time to expel, so it's always going to be tight. Which means that anal intercourse always requires forcing it open -- a process many of us find both psychologically exciting and greatly pleasurable to our straining instruments.

I worked mine inside gradually, stopping when he tensed, waiting for him to clench and release, then moving forward when he opened. In my experience, there's nothing either partner can do to rush the process. Those muscles are not under voluntary control, but we both knew how to coax them to cooperate. Eventually I was all the way in, and when I tried a few short strokes, his low vocalization was encouraging.

I settled against his back the way Julian had described, weaving my forearms around Avery's chest and brushing my lips against his neck. My rod pulsed inside him, engulfed in heat and pressure. What a great position choice. I imagined it was the perfect combination of vulnerable and safe for him: me on top, between his legs, impaling him, but also holding him close, my mouth available for either soothing kisses or provocative nibbling.

"Still ok?" I asked from behind his ear.

"Mm hm," he hummed in agreement, passion barely restrained in his voice.

I began to rock against his tight walls, luxuriating in the unparalleled pleasure. I adore a good blow job, but nothing's quite as comprehensive as burying every square centimeter of my sex organ into someone's guts. I experimented with angles, finding out how he liked it best, learning from his cues as he arched back against me. He rewarded me with increasingly less restrained sounds of enjoyment, especially when my tongue found a hot spot below his ear. One hand clenched my wrist, as if for stability.

"This what you been dreaming about, Avery?" I murmured, breathy with effort while I plumbed his ass. "Am I living up to your fantasy?"

"God...yes," he groaned.

"I'm so glad you wanted to do this. You're even sexier taking a cock than you are taking a finger. And you feel incredible."

"You feel incredible," he told me, tilting his hips to meet my thrusts.

"Yeah?" Beneath my pure animal joy, I was also pleased he no longer sounded ashamed of his own desires.

I glanced at Julian, who was still observing with total discipline and no visible reaction. His knees were drawn up in front of his body, so I couldn't see his crotch, but absolutely no way was he watching this without lumber in his pants. I thought it was about time to write him into the story. I wasn't just here for Avery, after all.

"I think your husband over there is missing out," I told the man beneath me. "How about giving him some love with your mouth while he watches us?"

"Oh yeah," was the enthusiastic response.

"Julian?" I checked. He had asked for veto power.

"Sure." He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then stood to pull them off along with his underwear. My own mouth watered a little at the sight of his erection, as perfectly proportioned as the rest of him. I may not bottom that often, but I kind of have a thing for giving head.

Right now, though, I wanted to see his partner take him. We resituated so Julian could sit against the headboard and Avery could reach him. I prompted him into more of a crouch, his head over Julian's lap and his hips off the bed, so I'd have access to his genitals. This scene was supposed to be about making him beg, though, so I wasn't planning to take advantage of them yet.

I watched the first tantalizing licks with relish. Julian sighed and buried fingers in his partner's hair, which seemed to encourage more licking. Meanwhile, I kept up the smooth strokes against Avery's prostate.

After a while, I noticed that the motion of his hips had ramped up, as if he was trying to use more forceful fucking to compensate for lack of stimulation elsewhere.

"What do you think, Avery?" I asked mischievously. "I've got my cock in your tight ass, and Julian's got his in your sweet mouth...is yours starting to feel left out? You know how this story goes."

He pushed back harder, but he didn't speak for another handful of thrusts. "I -- Will you -- please touch me?" he finally got out.

In answer, I reached beneath him to the needy organ I still hadn't really gotten to see. It was granite-hard, with a nice shape, and it pulsed when I made contact. But I only stroked him a few times before letting go again.

Avery groaned quite satisfyingly.

"Julian said you wanted to beg for me," I noted playfully. "I don't think you're desperate enough yet."

"Ugh...yes I am," he moaned.

"What about your stud husband?" I asked. "Is he getting close?" Julian hadn't vocalized any pleasure, but his chest was rising and falling faster, and he looked a little blissed-out.

"Yeah, pretty close..."

"You get back to it, then. Show me how good you can make him feel. When he comes, I'll come, and then I'll let you come. Not before. Got it?"

He nodded and ducked immediately back to the cock in front of him.

I couldn't really see what was happening behind Avery's head, but I could see his target's blown pupils and tense abs. And I noticed that when I reached beneath Avery again to lightly finger his swollen glans and made him gasp, Julian twitched slightly, as if suppressing a reaction.

Curious, I tried it again: deliberate touch at Avery's sensitive tip, which drew a needy noise from his throat, which made Julian's jaw stiffen. I'd bet it wasn't the only part of him that did.

Definitely have to file that information away for later use.

There wasn't much to see when Julian reached his peak: he arched a bit and closed his eyes, letting out a single muted groan -- quiet and controlled even as endorphins flooded his system. Avery swallowed him loudly, the sound sending a wave of pure heat through my core. Time to make him beg so I could release into his willing body.

My hand found his leaking rod again and worked it leisurely while I continued using his ass. It only took a minute.

"Graham..." His voice was rough with longing. "I'm really close..."

"You want to come for me, baby?" My own voice was getting strained as I made my blissful approach toward climax.

"Yes --"

"You sure?" I loosened my grip a little. "According to the fantasy, I have the option of making you wait until another day."

"No, please, you can't --" he exclaimed, bucking into my fist.

"Can't I?" I taunted, still sliding too lightly over his pole, hovering on the edge myself. Orgasm control wasn't a tool I'd used often, but there was something undeniably hot about taking advantage of someone this way, forcing them to stay at their neediest and most vulnerable.

"Graham, god, please!"

His urgent begging maxed me out. I grabbed his hips with both hands and sped up my thrusts, flooding my cock with sensation until I hit overload. I threw my head back and held on for dear life as my sperm shot deep into his ass.

Avery was making frantic noises when I recovered enough to put my hand back to his shaft. Finally, I gave him what he needed -- quick strokes, sliding his skin up and over his frenulum, that soon had him crying out with the force of his release. I worked him until he was empty and his muscles went slack. He seemed barely able to hold up his own weight, and his head came to rest against Julian's thigh.

"That was amazing, Avery," I told him, one hand still planted at his waist. "Thank you."

"Fuck," he breathed, sounding awed. "Thank you."

"I'm gonna get up now, alright?"

He just nodded weakly.

"Mind if I use your wash basin?"

"Be our guest," Julian answered, so I went to clean myself off. Avery stretched out his legs and collapsed where he was, not moving his head.

"You ok?" I heard Julian ask his partner, adorably affectionate.

"I'm way better -- than ok," he huffed, evidently still trying to recover his breath.

I pulled my briefs and pants back on, then sat on the bed for a moment. "I won't keep you guys. But thank you so much for the invitation, and I'd love to do it again if you're up for it."

"Yes," Avery enthused from Julian's lap.

"So we don't need to pretend this didn't happen?" I teased him.

He pivoted his head to look at me, starry-eyed in a way that stirred something in my gut. "I guess not."

I smiled, then checked on Julian. His expression was warm, and so was his tone. "Absolutely. Let's get together again soon."

Not exactly Avery's boned-fish impression, but satisfying nonetheless. "I'll see you two around then," I said, standing and pulling my clothes and boots on. I laced up quickly, then headed out the door with a final goodbye.

With any luck, I'd be back for a lot more.