All Comments on 'After the End Ch. 18'

by RobinZephyr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JRSONJRSON3 months ago

This was certainly an unexpected, but quite healing chapter! I had no idea Graham was effected so much himself after breaking off the relationship.

I really would not have thought I would feel as comfortable as I do with what has transpired to reunite this triad relationship.

I don't understand how Julian can seem as unaffected as he seems to be with this intense love affair between his husband and Graham. It however seems to be working out fairly well so far.

I wonder if in time Julian will be able to break down some walls and allow himself to be to be vulnerable enough to share something special, emotionally and sexually with Graham.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is so good. I can’t wait to see Julian & Graham’s relationship develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinZephyr@RobinZephyr
Update 4/6/2024: I've paused editing After the End - Part 3 due to other demands on my time, but I'm still committed to having the remaining four chapters (19-22) to you at some point. You can encourage the process by letting me know you'd like to read more. :) About my work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES