After the Fun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thirsty and starving!" Rose was too spent to open her eyes.

"We were supposed to eat a pizza, why don't I bring It here for us?" She was too tired to go downstairs.

"Great Idea, babe!" I let her recover and went downstairs to grab the pizza box.

-----

When I returned Rose had regained the normal tone of her lips and looked a little more alive. I handed her a bottle of water and put the wine bottle on the side table along with the pizza box over the bed. She sat on the headboard and downed half of the water bottle. What a messy beauty she was eating pizza completely naked.

"Oh, this pizza is delicious!" She said happily with a full mouth.

Watching her peacefully eating the pizza after everything we did was just like a vivid dream.

"Will you marry me?" I bluntly said without thinking.

"What? If this is because of him calling wife, It was just sex talk, babe, I'm not trying to push you onto any..." I interrupted her and kneeled naked next to the bed.

"It's not, Rose, I don't think It is possible to love someone as I love you, I want you to be my wife and spend the rest of my life with you...so, Will you make me the happiest Man on earth and marry me?!"

"Oh my goodness, are you serious? " She became bright red.

"Dead serious!"

"Yes, yes, YES!" She shouted excitedly and dropped her slice on the box and hugged and kissed me.

"Sorry I don't have a ring on me right now..."

"I don't care about rings. All I need is you!" Rose had tears in her eyes.

"I love you, Rose!"

"I love you, Alan!" We kissed and hugged tight.

We finally resumed eating the pizza and I was feeling myself on the clouds and could see Rose was pretty happy too.

"So... Now that we're going to get married, do you think we should stop doing those things?" Rose sipped the wine on the bottle.

"Why so? Do you want us to stop?"

"Honestly not at all, but now I'll be your WIFE, can you handle It?" She shook her hands in the air when saying the word to emphasize it.

"Babe, I just proposed to you with another man's cum still on your hair, I love this new slutty side of you!"

"Haha, Fair enough. " She laughed and blushed a little.

"But, I think we should be more cautious, for your safety." This was way clearer now when I wasn't horny.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, First of all, no strangers cum inside of your pussy, just in case the pill fails."

"I should use a condom with strangers."

"Yeah, try to use a condom, or at least don't let them cum inside of you."

"Are we back on the rules again? Let me grab a pen and paper!" She pretends to write things on her hand.

"Yeah, the first rule is no strangers can cum inside."

"The only person who came inside me was Mark, was that okay?"

"Mark's sterile, but I guess since you're on the pill, Ben could cum too and I wouldn't mind, just no strangers."

"Sure thing, any other rule?"

"I have to know everything!"

"Always! But I mean something like 'is anyone off the limits'?"

"Well, maybe no exes! So there aren't feelings involved"

"No problem...but I wouldn't ever let feelings get involved!"

"So better just 'no feelings allowed'!" We never had problems with her exes and I thought it might be an easy way to find bulls.

"More like If I start having feelings with anyone or notice the person is, I'll just end things up immediately! Anything else?"

"Perhaps you should stop doing complete strangers like the delivery guy, it's too risky!"

"Agreed, It was completely irresponsible." Rose bit her lip teasing me.

"Be safe and no complete strangers! Unless I allow it, haha!" I grinned.

"Haha. Ok! Anything else?"

"Well. Since we always do a little challenge, how about next guy you fuck, you only tell me after it's done, this way I'll constantly be waiting for news."

"Wow, interesting!"

"So my rules are set, do you have any rules to add?"

"I was about to say that I only obey the rules but, don't forget our naughty rule!"

"If I eat the cum from you I get to fuck your ass! That's a fun rule, we can keep it, haha! Don't forget I already have one valid ticket!" I grinned at her.

"Deal, but can't you help me get you another ticket? Do you have anyone in mind that I could try? I have no idea where to start!" She smiled at me.

"Nop! And you can't discuss it with me, just after! It's like a gift for my fiancée."

"Ok then, next guy I fuck has to be totally behind your back, noted, and I love being called fiancée!" Rose made a happy face and kissed me.

"I think it will be interesting, I love you. My fiancée!"

"Fancy, I love you too, My fiancé!"

12