All Comments on 'After the Future is Gone Pt. 01'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Well told, but painfully unhappy story.

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanover 1 year ago

Very nice writing, good romantic story of finding love.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

I feel like a confrontation between his ex and former best friend needs to happen looking forward to how that plays out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your name matches your talent.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Loved it. Could have been a standalone story as it is. It will be interesting to see where it goes next. Therapy seams to follow a logical course and isn't to over the top. Sex scenes plausible and physically possible. Some authors apparently don't know the limitations of the human body and how our joints limit certain movements. Thanks for not going there. The only part of your story that I didn't care for was the "Daddy" and "your little girl" parts. That's just a personal dislike of mine and I guess ... there are some that like that kind of talk, but not me. I still gave it 5-stars. Looking forwards to more of your story telling.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

So far so great! I do hope the cheaters have a hefty price to pay!!! 5 stars

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

And with that the stench fell off of LW for the week.

Gee, not sure why this is better than the retreads (yup most NEW writers are the same folks over and over again) who's stories are about as good as this "My wife walked up and said "I can tell by the way youre washing the car you want me to fuck other men". "I stood there and stared and realized my pathetically small penis never satisfied her, nor did I ever make her cum". So she called her boss, he came over and fucked her. They made me sleep in the basement. Now I never get pussy but I jerk off hearing them fuck every night, I dont know what the future holds but it will be fun. Too be Continued......" Which is followed by "How erotic", "I wish my wife would do that" etc etc etc.

Very well written, as was said below there should be more of a look at what happened between Mike and Pete. If a close friend did that, there had to be some serious planning on one or the others part. Thats not an accident to any slight degree. Thats an intentional betrayal.

Looking forward to what comes next.

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

Awesome job! Having said that, I have to agree with others about the "Daddy" stuff - why go there in the LW category? It got in the way (just a bit) of an otherwise great story, and didn't really add anything.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 1 year ago

This is very, very well done. I really felt the betrayal that the MC felt. I really hope for the best for these two characters. Very impressive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Loving the characters they feel really well developed like you took a lot of thought into crafting this story. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 1 year ago

I will echo much of the Greek chorus that this is more at home in the Romance topic.

Also, the end of this section leaves no anticipation for the next piece. There's no conflict or cliff-hanger to encourage readers to await part 2. Which is a shame, because there were several plot points laid down which would have served the purpose quite nicely.

The cheating wife element has been almost completely downplayed by the end of part 1, so that there's little to return to in later parts. Also, Jim the therapist shows me that my life-long avoidance of therapists is well-fucking-founded.

The writing is solid and, in many places, fun. Characters who have actual attention paid to them have realistic motivations and behave in believable ways. The plot unfolds fairly naturally and not much is forced. The Ugly Duckling plot is a bit trite, and again, the lack of a concluding conflict is where this could have gained some heat. But for an early effort (in both the series and the authors total output), this is a solid foundation.

I'll watch for more.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Well written - adult, natural and realistic dialog, solid characterization - my lord, even proper grammar and spelling. Pacing and flow are just right. Even the psychological aspects of the characters and their stories and motivations are realistic and mature. These are characters the reader can root for. Well done - don’t keep us waiting too long for the next part !

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

The whole Daddy thing is random and weird. Don't do that, it has zero place in the story.

Otherwise I enjoyed it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been niceif while at the bar he saw his ex-wife with somebody other thN his ex-boyfriend.

waifwaifover 1 year ago

OK I will start with the things I liked, then list the things that bothered me.

Likes:

Well written/edited

Excellent characters

Believable dialogue

Well executed plot/story arc

It could stand alone as a one-off

Problems:

Waiting for next installment

5* from me and a big Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Daddy thing is extremely irritating. 4*

jblogsjblogsover 1 year ago

Wow - great story - hurry up on the next part and keep writing. I would love to see him get some revenge…

mazk1098mazk1098over 1 year ago

Not a bad story, though with some problems. That whole "daddy"part was unnecessary and quite strange. Plus pair of cheaters should meet some kind of payback - MC doesn't have to move a finger, but it would be nice.

Overally, waiting for Part 2, I give 4/5

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

You said at the start about the sex starts 2/3 into the story, I wished you had left it out totally. I was engrossed until "daddy". You can most definitely write. If this had refrained from pandering to "daddy" lovers, you would have had a wonderful piece here.

The sex scene really didn't need to be so vocal, other than that, I loved it.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Well written. An enjoyable romance story li the LW category.

I was taken back at the start of this story by the morose nature it wandered into and almost quit. I’m glad I didn’t but will probably not wade through more morose dribble if it develops in this story.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I don't get why people have a problem with the Daddy-Stuff. It perfectly illustrates how this MC went from a Vanilla-Sexlife, to rock bottom, and finally to a kinky firecracker that truly loves him and will allow him to explore exciting new stuff. I loved it! If there is a second part coming, I just hope he gets to show off how much better he is now, than he was with the one that cheated on him.

Only negative thing I can say about this story, is that the Psychologist needs to lose his license. That was the most braindead therapy-approach I have ever read about. I suspect it was written to emphasize the MC's misery, so it wasn't intended to be realistic, but even in that setting it left a bad taste behind. This whole "Forgive but don't forget"-Crap is meant as "Move on, before you do something stupid and/or irreversible", but in reality, it does one thing only: It tells the people who wronged you that there will be no consequences for their actions. So, while you may not forget and learn from it, you allow them to forget about it, and then there's no incentive left for them to not do it again. Whatever happened to owning up to your fuckups?

I'm not calling for a violent revenge plot, like so many anonymous commentors, but I do believe the cheaters SHOULD feel remorse, instead of receiving a free pass.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

I loved the characters and story so far. Well written and easy to read. I have a hunch that complications will arise and I'm looking forward to it. I really didn't like the "Daddy" thing as it really seemed out of place and didn't fit either character very well. I could see that developing down the road a bit as they get to know each other better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad for a no talent hack,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Very well written. I couldn't put it down... the descriptions of the characters emotions and thoughts were so descriptive that I could feel their pain and joy. I do hope this not the only chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree with the last several comments that it was a good story that was well written and easy to read. Just get rid of all that daddy crap and let them be closer to an average messed up couple of people trying to become more than friends while getting over their past mistakes. Unless you plan to add incest to your female lead's past she doesn't need to a Daddy figure to keep her happy/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am impressed. Your first offered story and it was the complete package. Sadness, inside emotion search, recovery into a new and better life and real love mate. What more can one present to their readers. Excellent. 5*s. Thank you for sharing.

cookingwithgascookingwithgasover 1 year ago

Fucking hell! I had so much to say, but then read LPN's comment. He said everything I wanted to, and much better. I also agree with Regguy69, because of this:

"I moved into a small one-bedroom flat. I didn't need much more. I had no friends to speak of. I had no one to love me." That's exactly how it feels - exactly. I write this shit all day long and damn it, I went through it in my life - twice. Still, when I read it, I could feel that... whatever it is, right there in my throat trying to pass over my tonsils. I stifled a tear in my left eye. NTH almost made me fucking cry! And that takes some doing.

This writing is superb. The characters are so well developed, you feel like you're in the story yourself, right there with them. The 'daddy' thing is real-life. Some commenters may not have experienced sex with someone in the younger generation. At 45, after wife number two, the first 26-yr-old I bedded was just a few years older than my daughter, and if that wasn't uncomfortable enough, she called me 'daddy' during sex. It's just an age thing.

I also think putting it in LW freshens this sour category up a bit. The cheat/revenge thing is getting very tiring very fast, even for me as an author. This piece is a breath of fresh air. Can hardly wait for the next part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure is nice that you are writing your own story instead of cut and paste. This is so much better!!! Congrats and keep it up .

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A very well written story, with two incredible characters that you can continue to tell their tale. I think you have truly captured the pain and emotions that would come from such a horrible betrayal. I am looking forward to the next chapter but I am not looking forward to what appears to be the forgiveness of the ex and ex friend. I don’t think he will get closure from talking to his ex and his friend deserves nothing but disdain.

Looking forward to more stories from a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for him to meet up with his exes some night when he’s out with Em and she’s lookin like smoke 🤙🏿

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Great part 1, just wonder what you can do to further the story. Please don’t fuck up their lives. Neither one deserves it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very good healing on both sides

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing marred by the lie/lay bugaboo:

"It was easier to just lay in my bed and binge watch Netflix." [LIE--He was laying eggs? tile? carpet?]

"I was just laying there against you, and your body responded.” [LYING--again, no eggs being produced I hope]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Told very well with each segment starting and finishing with good timing. Chapter 2 where they run into Pete the prick?

AlleybarberAlleybarberover 1 year ago

I like it. Well done. I’m not a huge fan of stroke stories, but you have good balance so far. Please don’t overdo it in the following chapters though.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

It's an enjoyable story but quite frankly I understand why the wife cheated on him because the main character has been such a pathetic loser.

.

If you're in your mid thirties and you're still playing Dungeons & Dragons then you don't have a life. If that isn't the sign of a complete loser I don't know what is.

.

The forgiveness thing is really vile disgusting offensive And deeply wrong. But what is particularly damaging here is that the main character doesn't do anything about the actual cheating and what they did to him. He needed to take direct action to notify his friends his family her friends and her family about exactly how he found out they were cheating..

.

Instead this pathetic loser of a mayhem simply gives out a generic Description of what happened. That's why so many of their friends sided with the wife and his best friend. He never Conveyed to their mutual friends and family members how disgusting sneaky underhanded and backstabbing the wife and his best friend were.

.

Again there is no surprise to me that the wife would cheat on him given how much of a pathetic loser he is

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very good. Looking forward to reading the next installment

Destro97Destro97over 1 year ago

Five stars but I do agree with a large portion of the others that there should never be forgiveness by the wronged party in situations like this spouses cheat all the time but a best friend stabbing you in the back like that is a hurt of a different kind

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

The psychobabble on page two started making me nauseous but I persevered and managed to keep my lunch down, I realise it’s the American disease ‘spouse cheats’ see a therapist, ‘suffer a trauma’ see a therapist ‘stub your toe’ see a therapist. But come on guys really?

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Lots of heart in this story.

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

I didn't agree much with the psychobabble either, but therapy is really just about helping people getting over things, to put it extremely simply, and if that worked on the MC, then the therapist did a good job. The rest of the story was good, so it's not a big deal tbh

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

Also, the actual definition of "forgiveness", at least according to merriam-webster, is "to cease to feel resentment against another". Which is actually different to what I imagined it to be, but it starts to make sense when seen in that way. The therapist did not want Mike to condone what his wife and best friend did, just to stop letting it bother him so he can move on

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

Do I even bother trying to argue against Harryin?? A real pathetic loser would be someone who insults other people for doing something they enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hate whining men.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OK I have modified my personal guidance on story comments. I have come to the realization that sometimes reading the comments before writing your is not always a bad thing. With 143 comments as I finished this story this morning, I wanted to see what others had to say. I had already drafted my comments and wondered where others would take theirs.

I rated the story Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I had thought through what I wanted to say about the story. However, I did not want to rant that it was the best damn story in resent times on this sight.

I did want to acknowledge the great skill in telling the story that NTH placed before us readers. I may not agree with it in totality. I do believe it told the full emotional range of a breakup, the reason a breakup can happen and the loss the comes from the complete destruction of a planned life falling apart.

Two of the key elements for me:

First was the time put in by the protagonist in building for the plan between him and his wife in building their future. This is so true in the world I lived in while working. Many of us would spend 60 to 70 hours a week build the organizations where we worked. Many of us got lost in the excitement of watching the world grow in leaps and bounds from the beginning of the heavy computer age to the formation of the global internet and evolution to the cloud computing environment we enjoy today.

Second was the fact that at the start the wife was on board with the plan to grow the stability of their economic presence for solidifying their future together. Then slowly when the loss of affection and lovingness as they were drifting apart, she had to find her solace in the nearest location. Everyone around them knew them as a loving couple, but the only place she could truly feel safe was in a close friend’s warmth and understanding. This fact is almost always true. It doesn’t go as far a cheating and sleeping together. It does almost always include sharing the intersection of emotional affair with the need to confide a person’s feelings with another as a sounding board to find the balance that is needed to be whole.

This tale brought all of the elements together and gave the full image in the first portion of the story. With that being said, the act of bringing a therapist into the story to assist in healing was OK with me. However, I believe therapist are a waste of money. That is a personal opinion only. I have always believed that if you reflect on your actions, you can find your own internal balance always keep moving forward. Not everyone has the ability to reflect internally without going down a rabbit hole and getting lost. In these instances, the help of a guide or mentor in the reflection works as the sound board. This to me is where a therapist or good friend listing can help. The hardest part of reflection is always knowing when to leave the rabbit hole and move on.

I would like to thank NTH for writing this one. As I started to read this on Thursday, I saw in the first two pages that it was going to be a deep read. I sent the link to a few of my friends who were having some rough patches after coming back from deployments around the globe. They needed to find their way in moving forward after they got back and found the relationship that they had was gone. With their skillsets falling off the deep end is not allowed. It means immediate removal from your job. To them Life is tough then you die. In the real world the good guys don’t always win. It helped 4 of them reflect and actually laugh about what happened to them. Yes, they know it is just a story, but the fact that someone put it in writing they were able to leave the rabbit holes they were going down. The other 3 were put back into the normal military life. All of us and few others went out for a celebration of life this weekend after Thanksgiving just to catch up. It was nice to see the healing starting among the group. Sometimes all you need is a great group of likeminded friends.

I would like to say to the commentor who called the nerd playing D&D a loser. If you like having the computer capabilities, you have today. This includes the advances in telecommunications speeds and hardware. Thank that damn nerd loser. It was people like us who started at Berkley with Bell Labs and the military that brought computers into the mainstream. Made them integral parts of the baseline world for software and hardware infrastructure. That included development of the cloud working with all the major IT players around the globe. Even in retirement many of us still play D&D just for fun like we use to play. Just now we play it on a secure VPN across the globe. Yes, some of us were nerdy HS athletes and a few nerdy college stars in both athletics and academics. So, get off your high horse and accept people for who they are, and you will enjoy a wider range of friends who may just acknowledge you as their equal but different. Being different is OK in our book. That is what truly makes the world a better place. Sharing ideas and points of view will create the next set of advancements for all of us.

I am looking forward to reading part 2 this week sometime. It is a little long for me to read in one setting. Thank you NTH for all of your tales. Keep them coming.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Definite trade up. Lifestyle, woman, friends, job. Forgiveness, nah how about nothingness. The best “revenge” is to live your life to the fullest such that your past is just that - the past not to be thought of again

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Well written, but too long, giving what it was trying to say. The anal-oral sex grossed me out; not my cup of tea

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you for this strong story. I like the way you convincingly showed and analysed the slow failure of his marriage. If he hadn't found them together I suspect that his devotion to his work would have meant that nothing really changed, despite his best intentions. Now, off to read Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A totally meaningless story,

Don't care about hoe he moves on, the only interesting things to now are hoe he gets even

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Full marks for solid writing and an overall good story with interesting characters and character development.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

I'm only two pages in, but I had to comment on this line:

"With this final step, I had finally heeded all of the wisdom of my elders: Lawyer up. Delete Facebook. Hit the gym."

Wonderful! Dude, you can really write.

Off to finish now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real, compelling, authentic, erotic, loving. Five stars ⭐️ for this one. NTH is a true storyteller. This guy certainly does have serious talent as a writer!

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

You are the total polar opposite of your pen name in that you are very talented and are most definitely NOT a hack of any kind. Five star effort, thanks for sharing.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Definitely a 5 star story. It's amazing how many of these stories come to my own experinces of having an unsatified wife causing a family break up. The more of these types of stories I read helps me deal with alots family some 40 years ago. Good writing.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

NTH must be or should be a professional writer. This was a complete exceptionally well written story. All the "T"s were crossed and all the I's were dotted. A reader couldn't ask for more. Except here on Lit where so many just come to complain or whine like some needy bitch. 5 stars my friend for an excellent example of what we should all strive for. I love happy endings. Great Job. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No 5, or 4, or 3 with anal stuff like that. No 2, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I second Buster2U!!!!

Thank you for a wonderful rebound story.

Be Well and Happy

Paul

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Really good story and well written, BUT the sodomy was superfluous to the plot. Deserves 5 stars, but reduced to 4 stars because of the anal. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent read. The one thing missing that i can think of, is the cheating cunts rationale for abandoning hubby, keeping her unhappiness to herself, and going for the castration of hubby by cheating w/ his best friend. Maybe part deux will explain but maybe not. rk

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Rather

Rather,long drawn out.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Good story tho unrealistic how he never saw his ex after that day.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

It just amazes me, that even with such an excellent written storey as this that dozens of self righteous asshats just ant to complain instead of thanking the writer for all the countless hours he put into this magnificent work of art in a story form. What is it about the "comment" section that encourages these asshats to spout off such nonsense as whining about a young woman calling her lover "Daddy"? These "nic-pickers" obviously have nothing better to do. Therefore it is easy to conclude that they live a life of ease in their Mommie's basement. Therefore, they have no real life experience at anything except whining. Let me offer you some advice morons, go join the ARMY, learn a little about life first. Then come back and give us a more valid opinion because if all you can do is "whine" about this little thing or that little thing, you obviously don't know that there are much more important things in the world to be concerned about. Like our Govt under Biden flooding the country with illegal aliens. With the Corrupt congress spending trillions on useless things. Why is all this going on? It is because everyone in DC is a "bought and paid for crook" for one thing. That is why there are so many millionaires in Congress. Because China and The New World Order are Trying to Destroy our country and going about it in many ways all at the same time. Most of the moron whiners don't know that once Congress spends enough money that the Govt can't make the minimum payment on the interest that our Govt will collapse and the UN or the New World Order will step in and take control. Guess What when that happens we loose all or our Rights under the constitution that you don't even know about. It is called Communism! AND EVERYTIME COMMUNISM TAKES OVER A COUNTRY THERE IS MASSIVE DEATH. EVERYTIME. JUST GOOGLE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonde3rful story What a shame real life is not as nice at that (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW... just WOW !

5

..

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very nice story. And written very well too. I will admit to wanting to see what kind of hellfire and destruction Mike was going to rain down on his two exes, his ex-wife and ex-best-friend. But maybe it is better to end the story on a high note. I mean, some of the revenge antics wreaked here can be pretty scary. Thanks for another great one, NTH. I refuse to use your full screen name, it’s totally unacceptable. No talent, my ass.

5*

icenzicenzover 1 year ago

You might be my new favorite author on here! 5 stars, your stories are amazing! The people complaining on here need to get a freakin life. Please keep it up, your work is awesome!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

This story draws you right in

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Another winner from you, but I had to subtract one star (all the way down to 4); way too much to do about anal.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good story, but considering her background the Daddy stuff was just creepy and leads to a suspicion of earlier child abuse.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

bulls**t but interesting. Does she have a Daddy fetish? way to talkie and slow but I want to see how it ends

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

thinking this is a romance there was never a lw in it the marriage in the beginning was just a byproduct. romances are too predictable is why i dont read them. so wont comment on the actual story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alls well that ends well! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The psychobabble from the therapist character was a compendium of lw cliches. Authors here are continually fumbling with the meaning of "forgiveness " and writing Dr Phil type drivel, e.g. closure, blame spreading, etc

JackDancerJackDancerabout 1 year ago

Wonderful romance, and pushed all of my buttons. It reads like a film. Great story.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

5 stars. And this is the first time in a long, long time that I've seen a sympathetic and competent therapist portrayed in a Loving Wives story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 1 year ago

This second read was just as good as the first one.

Well done,NTH.

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

NoTalentHack?

Nope.

Try ExtremeTalentHack!

Great story and characters. On to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. The "Daddy" talk was nauseating. Her foul mouth was a turn-off, but her backstory explains it some, I think. I'm looking forward to having the time to read part 2.

I wish many, many more authors on this site would put the thought into plot and characterization that you do,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife and friend are scumbags

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Best lovers begins with best friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No talent indeed 5*

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 year ago

This story SHOULD have been in romance.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous Re: Anal - There are multiple anal tags, if anal bothers you so much, why bother reading such a long story, only to mark it down.

WillowghbyWillowghby12 months ago
Daddy?

Another marvelous story by NTH.

However, I reacted to the introduction of the "Daddy" role playing, and thought there was some underlying previous emotional trauma due to Em's facial reactions. Seems like a bit of misdirection going on there?

Looking forward to where this might go next in Chapter 02, despite feeling like a complete story at this point.

Keep 'em comin'!

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

What a load of disgusting Femdom agitprop. Anyone who advises you to be a good little cuck is not your friend.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There was another option... he could have planned carefully and caught his piece of shit ex-best friend in a dark alley from behind with a baseball bat. Since Pete stabbed him in the back, no need to play fair. Just drop the bastard with a good crack on the back of the skull. If done correctly he'd be a simpleton the rest of his life for betraying skank slut Lisa to take care of. No doubt her selfishness would cause her to drop old Petey boy and make him fend for himself since it's all about her. Then new pal Emily could have a one on one conversation in a dark alleyway with that bitch. This would also have allowed him to not waste his time with the idiot therapist.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's a lot to be praised about this story, and while I agree with other comments that the cheaters seem to have been let of lightly and forgotten about, perhaps that's actually punishment enough, to have become a mere footnote in another's life.

What bothered me more is the use of the word 'lover'. Not only does it make me think of and then read it as some South country (UK) yocal, which would be bad enough ... reading it another way just makes me think she's a whore. I simply cannot envisage anyway that someone would use such a term while actually meaning it during love making. It sounds off and dare I say it redflagish, something that some halfwit cheater or prostitute would say to their mark.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the few times I'm on the side of the wife. Consider this: Her abandons his wife's EVERY need in favor of financial success. Then, achieving that comes home expecting that. everything will be roses, instant erasure of his wife's pain of betrayal of her in favor of his job. THEN feels outrage on finding she has left the marriage.

To men he's a totally self-entitled, insensitive man.

I will ding her for nit trying to tell him of the hurt he was causing her. Failing that, divorce him. Given the kind of man he is she need not tell him in advance. In this she showed moral cowardice. She should have filed first, then played.

All in all a boring story. I stopped reading on page two.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just a 2, since Lisa and Pete got off Scot free.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five stars, without a doubt. Great story, NTH. I’m looking forward to reading the rest.

Thanks for sharing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories