After the Gym

Story Info
I got propositioned at the gym and bravely accepted.
1.1k words
3.9
25.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed jobs a couple of months ago and met Louisa on the first day. We didn't work in the same section but we saw each other around and smiled and said, "Hi," when we met. She was pretty, blonde, slim and petite but with curves in the right places and a ready, warm smile.

As I say we didn't have much to do with each other then one day she turned up at the gym I go to during lunch time. She took the treadmill next to mine and we ran together till I finished. She stopped and we chatted for a while - about the gym, exercise, complimented each other about not really needing to work out then she asked me what I ate after exercise and in the evening. I told her the usual "it depends" story but basically low fat protein, cars in moderation and fruit and veg. She said she had no idea about it all and would I help her out?

I agreed to shop with her that evening and give her some recipe ideas. We met after work and she drove us to her local supermarket where we strolled the aisles picking up what I thought she needed. We paid and made our way to her house where I chopped and she cooked a healthy chicken stir fry. As soon as I'd finished the last mouthful she blurted out

"It's no good I can't wait any longer. I don't really care about the food I want you! Fuck me now with that big dick I heard about."

"What? Who? What? Now?"

"Yes now. It doesn't matter who told me."

She pulled me close and kissed me. I responded and quickly we were undressing each other in the kitchen. Her hands went immediately to my boxers and pulled them down and my dick swung into view.

"Oh yeah, that's nice" she said and took it in two hands and began to stroke, twisting as she went.

A noise of a car made me ask if she had a house mate and she told me she did but she would be out late.

"OK Lousia suck my big dick, let's get this show on the road."

She swallowed half and pushed further before pulling back and gasping then going down again. I held her hair watching every move and feeling her tongue slide down with her lips. I let her work deeper for a few minutes then pulled her off and dragged her into the living room making myself comfortable then pushing her head down to deep throat my now hard prick as I reached between her legs and fingered her shaved pussy. She was a greedy cock slut making herself gag and drool down my shaft which she rubbed into my balls.

Next time she came up for air I told her to sit on my dick. She straddled me cowgirl style and sank that tight wet cunt down the whole length of my shaft.

"Yeah that feels good," I growled and she rode me fast. I grabbed her firm tits squeezing them making her nipples hard then took them in my mouth sucking and biting them. She yelled and rode faster holding the back of the sofa for leverage. I push her hips up about 6 inches to give myself room to drill her fast. My thighs slapping against her arse as I drove balls deep into her willing twat. She was screaming now yelling she was going to cum and I kept on pounding her till her cunt was clenching and her juices were running down my cock.

We swapped positions again and I screwed her doggy style bent over the arm of the sofa.

"Did you believe what they said?" I hissed in her ear.

"No I thought they were lying but... oh fuck, oh fuck... she wasn't. Yes right fucking there you're making me cum again ooohhhhh shiiiiiit" and I lost her to another powerful orgasm. I sat back down and she swiftly took my soaking pole in her mouth slurping her own juices off it greedily. I swung her hips over my face and got my own taste of her as we 69-ed gorging ourselves on low calories goodness.

It wasn't long before she slid herself down my chest and impaled her pink swollen vagina on my throbbing cock now facing away. She rode like a demon and I grabbed her tits again, slapping them as they bounced in my hands and she yelled at me to use her harder. She was rubbing her clit fast from side to side yelling at me to fuck her harder. I did just that again lifting her up so I could get the leverage to screw her hard.

"You sexy bitch I'll be covering you with my cum really soon."

She rubbed faster and reached down to massage my balls.

"Yeah Dave give me all that cum. Oh fuck you're so deep I'm gonna squirt, fuuuuuuck."

I felt her juices splash my thighs. Her legs shook and she cried and whimpered through a tremendous orgasm. I kept up my pace bringing my climax closer and closer. As she came down my pleasure rose. She sensed it and slid to her knees. I stood stroking my cock.

"Yeah Louisa you look hot down there."

"I'll look hotter when you cover me in all that cum Dave," she purred and that broke my resistance. My cum shot everywhere plastering her face, in her hair, gluing one eye closed and filling her mouth.

As I gave her my last shot I heard footsteps and through the door came Jane. Jane the tease, the flirt, the aloof some say. Undoubtedly hot, and from what I heard, guy mad!

"Mmm you two sure put on a good show and I knew you'd look hot covered in his spunk Lousia. And you Dave, that was a performance way beyond the rumours."

I smiled back at her and she pulled off her t-shirt and peeled off her jeans. She came close and kissed Louisa deeply. The sexy blonde unhooked the bra her friend wore then slid her hands down skimming the panties off too.

"Try him baby he's good," she whispered and pushed me back sliding her pussy up my body to my waiting mouth. I felt Jane pull my rigid penis up from my stomach and slip it inside her very wet pussy.

"Oh I know Lou. You demonstrated that, thank you for being a part of my plan."

I knew I'd been set up, but with a sweet pussy on my face and a hottie grinding on my dick I wasn"t complaining too much.

We fucked till the early hours and Jane turned out to be most accommodating, taking me deep in every hole and helping me pop Louisa's anal cherry. It all finished with them coaxing two loads from me in quick succession leaving them cum drenched as we fell asleep.

It's funny how I see them both around work more often now but haven't see Louisa at the gym ever again.