After The Northman

Story Info
Skarsgard, Anya Taylor Joy and Nicole Kidman have fun.
1.8k words
4.08
2.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's a wrap for The Northman, everybody," yelled in glee the director, Robert Eggers, followed by tremendous applause from the cast and crew. Everyone was there: the cinematographer, Jarin Blaschke, Bjork, who played the witch; all of them proud of the labor they'd done, cheering like crazy to know their hard work had paid off. All of them, except for Nicole Kidman.

Beautiful, blonde Nicole Kidman, an actress in her fifties, had been shooting nude and sex scenes for many years now, but none of those scenes was she as proud of, as the intense incest threesome they shot for The Northman. Earlier that day, however, Eggers announced that the company could not release the threesome scene, and it was cut down to a mother-son kiss between Kidman's Queen Gúdrun, and Skarsgard's Amleth.

All that hard work, emotional turmoil, the workout she'd put herself through to look even hotter during the scene. It all went to shit. The claps echoed in Nicole's mind, and slowly faded out, to be replaced by a high pitched bleep. Nicole needed to lie down. Or leave the room. Or both. She bolted out the door, and in the middle of the celebration, no one seemed to notice. No one, except Alexander Skarsgard.

The last thing in Alexander's mind, to be honest, was the cut scene. The truth is, he just wanted to make sure Nicole was okay. He'd been in love with her ever since they worked together on Big Little Lies. Hell, he'd even kissed her at an awards show! And so, he waited for half a minute, until he couldn't take it anymore, and followed Nicole out of the set. But once he opened the door... she was nowhere to be seen.

He was now hit by the sun, standing in the middle of the vast studio parking lot, watching a prop guy walk by. Alexander tapped the prop guy on the shoulder and asked:

"Have you seen Nicole?"

"Trailer," was the prop guy's short answer, as he disappeared into the set. The prop guy didn't have time to pamper celebrities.

Alexander walked around the trailers, and finally came to Nicole's. The door was ajar. He pressed his ear to the door and heard sobbing and between sobs, this:

"Now that you're here, what do we do?"

Alexander recognized the line from the script, and suddenly everything was clear. Nicole was upset about the cut scene. He muttered the next line under his breath.

"I should kill you, and all that is dear to you."

Silence. Maybe she'd heard him. But after a few seconds, he heard gasping from inside the trailer, and the sobbing became scarce.

"But you love me," answered Nicole inside the trailer.

Alexander could feel his heart thumping in his chest, his pulse quickening in his throat, his cock hardening in his pants. He really did love her.

"A son loves his mother," continued Nicole. Alexander peeked inside. He saw Nicole Kidman, fresh tears rolling down her face, wearing nothing but a white silk robe, her left hand flicking her opening, her right hand lingering on her jaw "A mother loves her SON."

Alexander's cock couldn't take much longer. Slowly, he pressed his hand to the door, and opened it, inch by inch, the dreadful cloak of anticipation drawing a shadow upon the trailer park.

Bum-bum. Bum-bum. Bum-bum. His heart beat like a military drum. He felt Amleth, the prince, the son, the lover, taking over his body. Inch by inch. Bum-bum. Bum-bum.

His mother, Queen Gúdrun, lying on her back, her hand on her womanhood. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"And you saved your brother's life. YOU, YOU LOVE!"

Alexander moaned as well. He entered the room, and closed the door behind him,

His hard rugged breathing, melting with his mother's sighs. Bum-bum

"You... love," Nicole stood up after quoting her lines, and faced Alexander. Their lusty gaze charged with incestuous fire.

Alexander stepped forward, and Nicole continued her monologue, now quiet, calm, almost in a soft, sexy whisper.

"None but me knows who you are, and you are so HOT for revenge. Child, honor, savagery!"

She closed her hand around Alexander's neck, making him gasp for breath.

He could feel her hot breath on his face, both his heads throbbed in excitement.

"If you kill Fjolnir, IF you kill Thorier..." Both of them couldn't wait any longer. It was hard to go on with the teasing. But the dialogue of the scene wasn't over yet.

"And if you are so untamed as to kill my Gunnar," their lips were now barely touching "You would be my new king, Amleth, and together," she felt his beard rub her upper lip "And together, we...

...Will...

Rule."

Their lips locked with passion, she let go his neck. Their breathing hardened. The loud smacking of their lips made her pussy wet. She stuck her tongue down his throat. They continued to make out, knowing it was wrong just made it better. They felt entrapped by their characters, a prince kissing his mother passionately. His hands slid down her body, to find her buttocks, and he squeezed. Nicole moaned into his mouth.

"My king," she said between kisses "My son, my king."

And after this, she moved down his body, She bit and tugged on his chin as she ripped his shirt open. Alexander moaned.

She kissed down his chest, licked his nipples, put her tongue in his belly-button, and quickly undid his pants. His large manhood released from its prison, hit her hard on the face. She smiled and wrapped her hand around it.

"Hmmm," Nicole moaned, and stoked slowly. "So perfect."

She kissed the tip, Alexander releasing a sharp breath.

"So manly," she rolled her tongue around the head.

"It is a mother's job, to love her little boy," and she took the dick in her mouth, moaning.

Alexander placed his hands on the back of her head, and gently stroked her hair.

"It is you duty," he finally spoke "to please your king."

Nicole took the cock out of her mouth with a loud pop, and answered: "And my duty I shall fullfill," She gagged as the tip reached the back of her throat. "GRHHHU, GRHUUU."

His cock was damp, covered in saliva. No greater pleasure could there be, than to watch Nicole fucking Kidman slurping down a cock with enthusiasm, wet sounds filling the room. She moaned and moaned as she took his cock. When the tip reached her throat again, and her nose nestled in his pubic hair, Nicole opened her mouth further and let out her tongue to please his balls.

Alexander groaned, and with great strength, he pressed her hair harder, thrusting into her mouth like an animal.

"Feel it, my queen! Feel my manhood inside you!"

Nicole had tears rolling down her face again, but this time, they were of pure bliss. And effort.

"GHHU-GHU."

She coughed inside his dick and he released her for a minute, as she wiped the pre-cum from her mouth. She licked around the head again.

Outside, Anya Taylor Joy was looking for her co-stars, but they were nowhere to be found. Finally, she found a prop guy walking rapidly to the studio.

"Excuse me, kind gentleman. Would you mind telling me if by any chance you happened to see my co-stars? I can't seem to find them anywhere," asked Anya.

The prop guy sighed.

"They're fucking in her trailer," and just like that, he was nowhere to be found.

Anya felt her warm vagina drip cum.

"The scene," she realized "They must be rehearsing the scene that was cut out."

She looked ahead. In what seemed far away, but was actually just a couple of feet from her, a trailer rocked back and forth. Some loud thumping. Anya was excited. She inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"Here we go," she approached the trailer. Moans. Hard breathing. More thumping. A smack.

"Just in time," Anya thought.

She opened the door...

...And found Alexander fucking Nicole doggystyle, holding her hair by a ponytail, his red handprint on her left ass cheek. Nicole was naked, her perky 32B tits hanging out, nipples sharp as swords. He kept thrusting wildly and slapped her ass again

In her womanly way, Anya walked towards them, closed the door behind her. They both smiled.

"Why, my love, have you taken your mother, having already a wife of your own?" Anya spoke her line.

"Dear girl," answered Nicole, getting off his cock, and walking to meet Anya "If you are to be wedded, you must learn to please your man."

And after this, she kissed Anya. Anya devoured the older woman's mouth, and their tongues soon found each other in pure bliss. Nicole took Anya's face in both hands, and sent her down a little. Anya opened her mouth, let her tongue out, and Nicole spat into it. Anya moaned, and swallowed it, before Nicole send her further down, so her face met an ample tasty bosom. Anya quickly took off her own clothes.

"Go on. Take mother's breast in your mouth."

Needing no further direction, Anya squeezed the boob with one hand, and wrapped her lips around it. She suckled like a baby. Alexander approached them, and kissed Nicole. She returned the kiss for a while, before the pleasure she received from Anya, who was staring at her with those big doe eyes while sucking a titty, was too much to bear. Alexander got the hint, and joined his "wife" feasting on those beautiful breasts. The pleasure Nicole was receiving was too much. She reached out and spanked the blonde-haired beauty, who in return bit around the nipple.

Everyone switched positions, and now, the two gorgeous women knelt in front of Skarsgard's large cock. They giggled.

"This is the biggest you've had, isn't it?" Nicole asked Anya, who nodded excitedly "Well then, have it."

And Anya took the penis in her mouth, slurping away, while Nicole licked his balls.

Nicole then took hold of Anya's head in one hand, and buried her in the cock, furiously masturbating with the other.

"That's it, keep on sucking, keep on sucking, slut. Keep on sucking my baby boy till he cums. Till he cums on your pretty face and his mother's tits. Hmmm yeah. Keep on sucking."

After Anya gagged a couple of times, she was released. Nicole and Anya licked the head, while Nicole stroked.

"Are you gonna cum now, my king. Are you gonna cum all over our pretty faces?" And as if following a cue, the cock spurted a gallon of cum, landing on Anya and Nicole's faces, who once again giggled. Some of it landed on Anya's wonderful boobs. The women licked the cum off each other, and then Nicole feasted on Anya's breasts. Everyone laughed for a few moments.

"I still don't know why they cut the scene."

"I know, right?"

THE END