After The Party

Story Info
Couples continue their swapping.
2.2k words
4.16
31.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few days after the Party Beth was in a trance, she kept going over in her head what she had seen, what she had done as if in a dream. Bob could think and talk of little else. He kept making her relive it, making her describe her time with J the tall black man who had excited her so. And every time she whispered her memories they became so aroused, Bob became so hard that they had to make love urgently, Bob deeply within her as she was made to give him all the details of J exciting her and her touching J and then sitting with his hard length deep inside her until she climaxed.

The memory of the party kept them stimulated, over sensitive to sexual thoughts so that they made love repeatedly like they did on their honeymoon. Bob was always hard and she was always ready. He took her in the morning, and sometimes twice in the evening and at the weekend he gave her that look and she knew they would be going upstairs again at lunchtime.

It was a week later when she was out shopping that Beth caught site of V from the party. Beth blushed to recall again how V,s husband had enjoyed her, excited her while her husband was enjoying V.

V spotted her as well and came over excitedly,

"Hi, I was hoping we might meet, I'm Valerie by the way and my husband, Jack can talk of nothing else but the party and you and your husband. I've had no peace all week; he will not leave me alone."

Beth blushed deeply, unsure how to respond.

Valerie said softly "And in truth I keep thinking about the party and what we did as well. Jack's been getting no resistance from me two or three times a day.

Beth swallowed and nodded

"Does your husband make you talk about it, relive what we did, how it felt? Jack does all the time, he wants every detail of what I said and did with your husband, and I've barely started before he has to be touching me, making me touch him and more."

Beth flushed again thinking back to the party and her husband's excitement, she nodded again, unable to speak.

"Jack's the same, have you watched the DVD we were sent, it drives him crazy, he wants to watch it every night?"

said Valerie, holding Beth's gaze, "And when we watch the section of you sitting on his lap, we both, well let's just say, we both enjoy it."

Beth blushed deeply again and whispered. "Bob made me watch it," thinking back to how hard Bob had got and how excited they both became as they watched, "He likes that bit as well, and the section of you and him, he wants to watch most nights for a short while."

"Yeah we haven't got to see the end yet ourselves" laughed Valerie. "Listen you two must come over to us for dinner one night, Jack wouldn't forgive me if I didn't ask."

"I don't know", said Beth, "it would seem quite, Oh I don't know, awkward, given the party and everything."

"Please say you'll come, It might be a little awkward at first but kind of exciting as well, we all seemed to enjoy the party. I'll give you our number, ask your husband what he thinks and come over on Saturday for a meal."

When bob came home that evening she told him of the meeting with Valerie, he wanted all the detail of what was said and when he heard of the invite to dinner he was keen to go and eventually persuaded her to ring and accept. Valerie seemed really pleased, invited them for Saturday night and said she couldn't wait.

Saturday dawned bright and sunny and Bob and Beth were distracted all day, lost in their own thoughts. They dressed for the evening in silence and Bob kissed her deeply and said how beautiful she looked.

Jack and Valerie lived in a large detached house and they nervously approached the door. Jack answered and put them at their ease though Beth blushed deeply when they shook hands and Jack held her gaze while he squeezed her hand.

Jack and Valerie were great hosts and they gradually relaxed during a really good meal with many drinks and although there was no mention of the party the sexual tension was palpable and they all laughed excitedly a lot more than usual.

After dinner Valerie took Bob off to the kitchen to help her with the coffees and Beth was left with Jack. After an awkward moment he put on some soft slow music and asked her if she would dance with him. Jack pulled her gently to her feet and holding her loosely by the waist started a slow waltz. Beth stiffened a little as he pulled her in closer but she let him and rested her head on his shoulder as they swayed slowly in time with the music. Jack gently pulled her closer still, his hand slipping down to her buttocks, pressing her to him. Beth could feel his growing erection pressing against her stomach as they danced and he shifted so his leg was between hers, softly grazing her between her thighs.

"You dance well" he whispered in her ear as he dropped his free hand down and held her by the waist, squeezing both her cheeks, obliging her to press harder against his erection as they swayed.

"I apologise for my obvious excitement, I'm afraid I can't help it." he whispered in her ear.

Beth made no comment but allowed him to ease his leg firmly between hers making her step her legs further apart, pressing her dress against her sex. Jack twisted her slightly and moved one of his hands down between them, Beth gasped as he began to rub a finger into the valley between her thighs while caressing her buttocks with his other hand, gradually slipping it down between her cheeks until she was trapped, two hands working on her. She felt powerless to resist him, "Please don't" she breathed as his fingers worked between her thighs.

"We both knew this would happen didn't we," he whispered, "we have both been waiting for this, let me show you how much."

He guided her hand down to rest on his erection, she could feel the heat and hardness through his clothes and when he eased her dress up, bunching it at her waist so his fingers could reach her panties, first outside but then, inevitably, inside, against her flesh she gasped again. He slipped his finger in between her swollen lips and her hand on his erection stirred and without a conscious decision squeezed the stiff length, tracing the outline of the tight head with her finger tips.

Jack watched over her shoulder as his wife and Bob stood transfixed in the doorway watching them, they could see his hand moving down between her cheeks and knew his other was deep between her thighs in front. Bob whispered something unheard to Valerie and moved behind her, slipping his hand down between her thighs and pulling her back against him.

"The others are watching us" Jack breathed in her ear as she groaned, "They can see I'm teasing you, see my fingers sliding down between your cheeks. They know you're touching me. Put your hand inside." He urged.

Her resistance ebbed as he caressed her and she unzipped him as if in a trance and released his swollen cock, he sighed loudly. He turned her slightly so that his wife and Bob could see their busy hands, could see her now caressing his cock, could see his finger as it dipped between her moist lips repeatedly.

"And now we are going to fuck while they watch, you are going to sit on my lap like we did at the party, I will be deep within you and we will watch them as they watch us"

He spun her around, gently slid her panties down and off and then sat on the sofa guiding her down onto his lap, holding her dress up round her waist so the others could see his cock, see her sweet pussy, see as he placed the swollen head between her lips and firmly, but slowly, eased her down until her lips wrapped tightly round the very base of his hard length.

Beth moaned low in her throat as Jack gently but firmly eased her thighs apart until they were outside his and she was sitting, wantonly spread, impaled on his cock. He slid his hand down, as she knew he would, between her thighs and stroked a fingertip up the length of pussy, from where his cock was embedded in her to the top of her lips, the centre of her sweet desire.

"Now we are going to take our time, we are going to wring every last drop of pleasure from our bodies."

Beth groaned "Please not again."

"Far too late to stop now," he consoled her "Do you know what it means to be edged? No, well it's when someone is stimulated repeatedly to the point of climax but not allowed to come."

He slid his finger up the length of her swollen lips as he spoke, teasing the very top of her pussy softly with one finger tip.

Beth struggled to understand the meaning of his words. "Repeatedly?"

"Yes repeatedly, to the very brink of orgasm and then stopped." He whispered close to her ear.

"Dear God."

"I am going to do it to you now, while your husband watches, do it until you are desperate to come, do it until you are ready to agree to anything if I let you come on my cock. Are you ready?"

"Please no I can't."

"You can and you will. I edged Valerie for nearly an hour yesterday; in the end she had to agree to do what I asked. See she is doing it now." He directed her gaze to Beth's husband and Valerie, she was bent low over the back of the sofa and Bob was fucking her slowly, deeply as they watched Jack's finger tease her, his cock deep inside her, filling her.

Beth's eyes half closed as he stroked his finger back up the length of her pussy, the head of his cock huge within the depths of her twitching and flexing with his arousal. She felt an orgasm building but Jack felt it too and just as she was about to come he stopped touching her, holding her hands loosely by the wrists on his thighs, his cock fully in her as he let her orgasm subside a little.

Beth had to watch as Bob, fearing he would come too soon, stopped sliding in and out of Valerie's parted thighs and held her by the hips, fully inside her and as she ground her hips back. Jack resumed his delicious attention to her pussy.

"Please" she said, "No more, I'm ready now."

"We've barely begun my dear, you feel like a warm velvet glove on me, can you feel how hard and deep I am? When I tease you your pussy grips and squeezes me so deliciously that I just get harder and harder. If you agree to let me fuck you again soon, in any way I like, if you agree to let me lick your beautiful pussy and tease you then I'll let you come." Jack was breathing hard now, she sensed he was close to coming himself but her resistance had gone, failed her completely."

"Please" she begged, "Ok I agree, just let me...."

"Say it." He whispered as his finger parted her wet lips, stroking up to the sweet centre of her need. "Say it so we can all hear."

"I can't"

"But you must my Dear, or I will keep on, keep on teasing you." He slid his finger slowly up her spread sex until the tip of his finger rested on her clitoris, his cock deep within her swelling and flexing as her pussy contracted around his cock.

"Say it so your husband can hear you, see how deep he is within my wife, as deep as he can get, see how she is moving her hips as he holds her.

Beth whimpered softly and looked hopelessly into her husbands eyes.

"Dear God, Ok ok just don't stop. Ohhh... all right I agree to let you do me again soon, Ahhh..in any way you like, Please." Jacks finger continued its slow journey up and down her flaming pussy "And you can lick me, lick my ohh..."

Beth came strongly her pussy clenching the embedded cock tightly as she moaned and gasped, tremors running up and down her spread thighs little muscles in her stomach spasming.

Bob groaned aloud as she spoke, driving deeply into Valerie as Beth finally subsided, drained and Jack eased her off his still hard cock and sat her beside him on the sofa, guiding her hand back to his cock so that she grasped the swollen tip and milked him gently as they both watched Bob and Valerie's extended climax.