After the Party

Story Info
The moments after a gentleman shares his lover.
1.5k words
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This was inspired by watching a friend in the Female Submission room in chat... and the resulting one on one time afterwards.

She appeared in the doorway. The light from the moon, shining through the windows behind her, silhouetted her body in all its exquisite detail. Shoulder length hair, tousled from the evenings activities, seemed translucent with the backlighting. The dark shadow of her curvy figure, perfectly outlined in bright moonlight, was a sight to behold. Elegant, feminine, irresistible. The outline of a Goddess.

Moments passed with her silhouette framed in the doorway, as she waited to be beckoned into the room.

"Are they all gone?" a masculine, deep voice breaks the silence in the dark room.

"Yes Sir." she says cautiously, with some trepidation. "Was I a good girl tonight?"

"Baby you were the best." His disembodied voice echoes from the dark. Firm, with just a hint of warm appreciation.

She relaxes, just slightly, knowing she has pleased him. It's all she wants... to please him. If that means offering herself up to a room of his friends to take her turn by turn while their wives look on, then that's what she wants to do. Her naked body offered as entertainment, to be enjoyed and observed by all. She had sucked all seven of their cocks one by one, to the appreciation of all who watched. She had taken load after load on - and in - every part of her body. Most men cumming twice, or even three times over the course of the long evening.

As she walks into the room the moonlight glints off the splotches of cum still sticking to her heavenly form. Dripping down off her breasts, from her chin, and from between her legs, where her well-used smooth pussy still throbs from all of the fucking and licking.

"Take a shower and clean up. It's my turn." The voice says.

"Yes Sir." She says softly.

While she showers he replays the scene from the night in his head. Watching her perform so expertly... sucking, fucking, moaning, orgasming and sweating... it's an aphrodisiac. His sense of magnanimity for offering his lovely girl up for all to use gives him a great sense of pride. It also cements him as alpha. Sure, they can all use her, but at the end of the evening, when everyone goes home, they all know he's the one she's been saving her absolute best for. He's the one who gets to share in her reflections on the night. He's the one who gets to sleep next to her warm, perfect body. He's the one who holds her hopes, dreams and fantasies.

He's also the only one who ever gets her to himself.

She emerges from the bathroom. Fresh, smelling of the finest soap and shampoo. Drying her hair with a towel, her arms above her head, her round breasts jiggle in the moonlight with each step.

He flicks on the reading light next to his large, comfortable leather chair and becomes visible for the first time. Still dressed in his steel gray suit and white dress shirt, the light seems to spotlight him. Strong, commanding and yet relaxed, shadows highlighting his athletic frame under the fabric of his expensive suit.

"Baby you turn me on so much, come on over here to me." He says softly, affectionately.

As she approaches he motions to her to kneel between his feet. She follows his directions obediently, knowing she's about to get the attention she really craves. Sure the sex with everyone else is nice, but it's just sex. Nobody cares for her like he does. Nobody makes her feel butterflies inside like he does. And nobody, truly nobody, knows how to please her so deeply, so completely. Far beyond sex, it's a mutual connection that binds them. It's this connection, mixed with deep trust and a twinge of jealousy when fucking others, that drives him to possess her. Entirely possess her.

"How do you feel, baby?"

"I feel used, Sir. Just like you want me to feel." She says, looking slightly downward with a distant gaze.

"Is it how you want to feel?"

"Yes, Sir. I love pleasing you and I love the attention. I love making everybody feel good. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Mmmmmm, good girl. You know it turns me on to see you do it."

"Yes, Sir. I do." She says, finally looking up into his eyes.

Their eyes connect. In hers there's a softness of submission, mixed with a slight bit of determination. In his there's kindness... Appreciation for the goddess-like form at his feet... Respect for her strength, independence, and her willingness to subjugate herself to him.

He reaches down to run his fingers through her damp, luxuriant dark hair. Starting with his spread fingers at her temples, he combs her hair back out of her eyes and behind her ears. He repeats this over and over while she purrs at the sensation. Then, with his hands wrapped firmly around her head, he gives a gentle pull towards the tented crotch of his suit pants. Signaling to her what he wants.

"Yes, Sir. As you wish."

Two feminine hands ascend to the fly of his trousers. She unzips them slowly, then releases the buckle on his belt. One button undone at the waist and his cock is almost free. She pulls his pants down over his hips. With a slight upward curve and a large, suckable head, his cock stands at just over seven inches. Veins cast a shadowy relief on his shaft in the reading light's glow.

She licks her lips in preparation of their journey down his shaft. Her plump, kissable, perfect lips.

Her mouth moves to engulf his head. Her full lips wrap around the top of his shaft. Inside her mouth, her tongue licks circles around his head, over and over. Stopping occasionally to focus on the sensitive underside, then continuing to circle. She pulls back just a little to play with his slit with the tip of her warm, wet pink tongue. Licking it and pushing her pointed tongue against it as if she's trying to tongue fuck it.

All the while, her soft hand is stroking the shaft. Pumping up and down while her well-trained mouth licks and sucks his purple head.

Shifting his seat, he rocks his hips upward and pushes her mouth down over the full length of his cock. She doesn't resist, but she's caught off guard, and struggles to accommodate the intruder in her throat. With his hands on the back of her head... he holds her there with her chin pressed against his balls and her nose in his short, trimmed hair.

She gags. Gurgling sounds emanate from deep in her throat. Her eyes water and saliva runs past her lips onto the base of his cock.

Then the throatfucking begins. With his hand wrapped in her hair, he pulls her head up. Her mouth emptied of cock. Then, his other hand on the back of her head, he pushes her head back down, filling her mouth and throat with his veiny steel shaft. This time there's no gagging because she expects it, and she's already had so many cocks tonight she's used to it.

Time after time he pulls, pushes, grinds and plunges. Her warm wet mouth bringing him to the edge several times, causing him to pause momentarily before continuing his oral violation.

She can feel his meat twitch in her mouth as he gets close to the final release. Jumping and jerking involuntarily, he knows he's going to cum... and he's ready.

Pulling her up by the hair one last time, he lifts her head all the way off his cock. He grabs the shaft, pumps and aims.

Spurt after spurt of white, pearlescent cum shoots up and into her face. Splashing on her cheeks, nose and lips. The cum - so much cum - hits her beautiful face and makes stringy drips back down onto his hand and cock. Rope after rope shoots from his slit onto her beautiful skin.

He keeps pumping long after the cum stops flowing, then shudders and collapses back into the chair. Sweaty, breathless and spent.

While he gathers his senses, she uses her finger to wipe her face and deposit the remaining cum on her tongue. Then swallows.

"Sir?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you pleased?"

"Yes, baby. I'm so pleased"

He leans up, lifts her from under her arms and pulls her up onto his chest. Her naked body laying on his, they fall back into the big, comfortable chair. He wraps his strong arms around her and tucks her head into his chest. Kissing her over and over on the top of the head while he strokes her hair over her ear.

He reaches to pull a blanket from the nearby stand to cover her. Lovingly he tucks it around her. They fall asleep... Breathing the same breath, sharing a heartbeat.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
dianebutterflymomdianebutterflymomover 1 year ago

What a thrilling and wonderful story! Bravo!!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Great story and a good description of their relationship. It might use a little more of her perspective in trusting him to recognize her limits and protecting her from others trying to push her beyond her limits. That element of her trust would better show why she wants him in their party play lifestyle.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Models Room An artist model and her coworkers have fun playing.in Group Sex
We Cuckolded My Sister’s Husband He’s averting his eyes when I want to discuss our marriage.in Loving Wives
I Need Cock, Honey. You’d rather play with your friends than fuck me?in Loving Wives
Hubby Asked Me to Jerk His Friend My husband wants me to stroke his friend. I kind of want to.in Loving Wives
More Stories