The Models Room

Story Info
An artist model and her coworkers have fun playing.
3.7k words
4.49
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Christine, a figure model in the Midwest posing for a variety of art gigs, such as college art classes and artist co-ops. I've been posing for over 20 years and I'm told I am a very good model. I'm 58 years old with a well proportioned, toned slim figure. I workout at the local YWCA most days to keep fit and limber. I have 34B perky breasts, I never wear a bra, a slim waist and a nice ass, so I'm told. I keep my swimsuit area nice and trim. Or I should say my husband keeps my snatch neat and tidy.

Wednesday I had a modeling gig for a class at our local university. The professor wanted four models for this particular session. This is not an unusual request. I've worked long enough to feel comfortable posing with other models, be it female or male.

This class I'd be posing with Bob, Tim and Mary. We've all been modeling for many years and have worked together at various times. We are all quite comfortable being nude in front of each other.

We were to do one pose for the entire class session. We all arrived at the university art building about 15 minutes before class was to start. While changing in the models changing room, we discussed what type of pose everyone would like to do.

The model changing room is a locked room with a keypad style lock that only models have the code. It's a nice size space. The lounge has a large futon as a couch, a coffee maker, a boombox and various model supplies; sheets, pillows etc. Anything that the model needs while posing. There is a bathroom with a toilet, sink and a shower stall. Some models like to shower either before or after a modeling session.

The studio we were modeling in was a typical college art room. Fairly spacious, well lit with a large model stand and with easels strewn around the room.

The poses we decided on for each of us was, I would recline on a cushion. Tim would be standing just in front of my propped up head. Bob would be seated on a tall stool with Mary seated on a short stool with her arm on Bob's stool. The first segment was 30 minutes. The professor instructed the students as to what she would like to see in their drawings. We started our timer as the students began drawing.

While modeling I try not to look at anyone and keep focused so I don't move. After the timer went off we slowly got off the model stand for our break.

We returned to the models room on our first break. Mary headed toward the bathroom.. She opened the unlocked bathroom area and caught Tim masturbating. Embarrassed, she closes the door. And said, "Lock the door."

Tim came out of the bathroom in his robe with a sheepish grin on his face. No one said anything and we returned to the studio.

Returning to the studio to resume our pose, we disrobed and got back on the model stand. Tim was sporting a noticeable hard on, so I adjusted my pose slightly to get a better view of his manhood. I exhaled a long sigh, my hot breath caressed his cock. His cock jumped a bit and I knew this didn't help his predicament.

Watching his manhood bounce and become more rigid I suddenly noticed I was getting aroused. My nipples were growing erect and my pussy was beginning to get that familiar tingle. I usually don't get horny during a modeling session. But being nude with three other models and Tim's rod inches from my face was getting to me.

I noticed Mary was gazing at Tim's tool too. She had seen him stroking his log in the model's changing room bathroom. And Bob was looking at me with a glazed look in his eyes. What was going on? We're pro's. We're not supposed to get horny modeling, but we were.

On the next break we donned our robes and walked around looking at what the students had drawn so far. Tim and I walked together looking at the drawings. I point to a drawing and jokingly say, "What's going on there?" Tim says, "That's what you do to me." I elbow him and say, "Yeah right." But his cock was having an effect on me too. We notice that the female students spent more time drawing certain parts of the body than others.

Mary and Bob were also looking at the drawings. Every once in a while they glanced at us and winked. They obviously were intrigued by what the students had drawn. Our break was over and we made our way to the model stand. We briefly commented to each other about the art. Seeing the drawings of the four of us together and Tim with an erection was very erotic.

We returned to the model stand for the final segment. Taking our same spots we settled in as the students continued their drawings. I glanced at Bob and saw that he too had begun to sport a hard on. Our eyes briefly met and I felt my heart begin to beat a little faster and my breath was quickening. I'm usually very relaxed when posing, but today the sexual tension was palpable. Without looking down I knew my nipples were quite hard. Thankfully no one could see how wet my womanhood was. Bob's dick was getting to be an impressive size as it grew more rigid.

Mary was giving Tim a look of lust too. Her body language and her perky nipples were telling me that she was also horny. I was starting to sweat and could feel it trickle down between my boobs. After what seemed like forever the session ended. We got up from our poses and put on our robes and headed to the changing room.

We all entered the changing room and I said, "I'm going to take a shower." I then said with a wink, "I'll leave the door unlocked in case someone wants to join me."

I go into the bathroom, making sure the door is unlocked, and I take off my robe and turn on the shower water. When the water is nice and warm I enter the shower and draw the curtain closed. I step under the warm spray and let out a slight moan as the water cascades over my body. Enjoying the water caressing me I run my hands over my sex charged body. I pinch my nipples and feel a jolt of electricity shoot down to my box. I reach down and run my fingers through my pussy lips, grazing my clit. I pump a bit of soap into my hand and continue running my hands over my body. The slippery feeling is very sensual.

As I lather up I start to wonder what the others are doing in the changing area. I suddenly feel some cool air under the shower curtain. The shower curtain opens and I hear, "Can I get your back?" Standing in front of me is Bob. Surprised but pleased, I say, "Please do." I turn around as he loads soap into his hands and begins to massage my back. He has strong hands and a very nice touch. As he explored my back he moved his hands down toward my waist and then to my ass. He rubbed it then gently pulled my cheeks apart and he nestled his hardness between my ass cheeks. I pushed back a bit feeling his sausage slide between my slippery mounds. I love a little ass play, a tongue swirling around my hole is such an erotic sensation. And I wear a butt plug when my husband and I fool around and sometimes when we go out. I like being a bit naughty out in public.

Bob brought his hands around me and cupped my tits. He squeezed them and brought his fingers to my nipples, pulling and pinching them. I let out a not so quiet moan that echoed in the room. As he continued playing with my globes I reached behind me searching for Bob's rod. After seeing it growing while we were modeling I needed to stroke his stick. Finding his meat I start to rub it between my ass mounds grazing my sensitive rosebud. Bob leans in and nibbles my neck as I play with his cock more vigorously. He says, "That feels wonderful Christine. You have a nice touch." I blush. "So do you." He then slid his right hand down my stomach toward my aching pussy. He gently played with my lips then grazed my clit with his finger.

We turned to face each other and kissed, our tongues battling for control. Bob won and he pulled me close, grabbing my ass as his tongue explored my waiting mouth. I sucked his tongue into my mouth like a small cock, savoring its texture. We were on fire with desire. I felt his cock brush my pussy. I reached down to stroke it. Bob let out a moan as my hand moved up and down his lovely thick shaft. I really wanted to taste his sword. We had been in the shower for awhile and were getting waterlogged. We turned off the water and grabbed a couple of towels and sensually caressed each other with our towels. I paid close attention to Bob's package as he dried my boobs with the towel. We finished drying and decided to take our fun out into the lounge area.

We opened the bathroom door thinking we were going to be alone to continue our fun. We exited the bathroom to find Mary sitting on the futon with Tim's cock entering her mouth. Mary was moaning as she slid Tim's big rod further into her anxious mouth. Tim growled with delight when Mary started to swallow more of his stiff pole. It slowly disappeared down Mary's throat, her lips brushing his sensitive balls. Tim tried to pull his member from Mary's mouth but she reached around his tight bare ass and pulled him back hungrily into her mouth.

Bob and I took in the erotic scene, we suggested opening the futon so we could all get comfortable. Mary released Tim's cock with a sigh and agreed. They proceeded to get clean sheets to cover the futon cushion. Bob and I pulled out the queen size futon and tossed a sheet on it. Then we all got on the futon to continue our sexcapes.

Tim laid down, his rod sticking straight up, Mary crawled between Tim's legs and started to run her tongue the length of his shaft. I laid down facing Tim and Mary while Bob laid behind me. I felt his cock poking my ass as we watched the live porn before us. The whole scene was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. I reached behind me and started stroking Bob's cock. I felt his precum and rubbed it over the head of his gland, making it slippery. He slipped his hand between my legs and massaged my dripping slit. I wanted more than a hand on my pussy. I needed a tongue to explore my folds and flick my clit.

I rolled on my back and said to Bob, "Lick my pussy." A smile crept across his face as he said, "I've been wanting to lick your pussy for years." Stretching out on the futon I gave Bob full access to my snatch. He put his arms under my legs slightly raising my ass to get a better angle. I was watching Mary give Tim's balls a tongue bath when I felt Bob's tongue gently caressing my pussy lips, causing me to moan with pleasure. When Bob moved his tongue up to my love button I spasmed with delight.

"Oh yes, keep licking!" I begged. I turned my head and saw Mary engulf Tim's cock down to his balls adding to the sensation of Bob's tongue lashing. Bob has a talented tongue, which was driving me insane with pleasure. I kept glancing over to the action next to us wondering what Tim's cock felt like. Mary seemed to enjoy it. As I heard her moan around his meat stick.

Bob's tongue was bringing me close to orgasm as he vigorously toyed with my clit. My juices were starting to seep, as my orgasm built. "Lick harder!" I begged. Bob pressed his tongue hard against my knob causing me to shudder.

"Oh yeah, that's it I'm cumming!" I screamed. As I let out a stream of pussy juice into Bob's waiting mouth. "Oh yeah, I love it!" he exclaimed. As my liquid filled his waiting mouth. He continued to lick me, making me cum several more times. I needed a cock in my pussy said, "Fuck me!" I cried.

Bob knelt up between my legs, I pulled up my legs spreading my wet pussy, inviting his cock to impale me. I felt his cock head touch my lips as he slid into me. "Oh yeah!" I moaned. He began to slowly pump his dick into my slick canal. His thick tool felt wonderful as he picked up speed. "Fuck me, fuck me harder!" I begged. Bob picked up the pace and really started to pound me. Tim and Mary were now watching us fuck, masturbating and cooing, "Oo yeah, that's so hot." Mary purred.

Bob was working up a sweat as he pistoned my hole. Faster and faster he pumped as I clamped down on his rod with my vise.

Bob pulled out before cumming and brought his cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth and greedily inhaled his sausage. It was slippery with my juices. I love sucking cock, it feels so good in my mouth. The hardness and the taste of my pussy juice are intoxicating. Bob starts to push his cock deeper into my mouth. I gladly accept his hardness down my waiting throat.

Mary had gotten off the futon and retrieved a vibrator from her model bag. Returning to the futon to watch the action, she switched on her large purple cock shaped vibrator and began to caress her neatly trimmed bush. Moaning as she massaged her pert tits, pinching her nipples and moving the vibrator over her pussy lips. I had never seen a woman pleasure herself in person. It was very erotic.

As she touched her clit she moaned, "That's it Bob, fuck her mouth with your cock. That's so hot." Listening to Mary was making me hornier by the minute.

I then felt a tongue begin to explore my pussy. Tim was now between my legs lapping my juices with gusto. He tongued my slit with expertise, sending shivers through my body. I've never had two guys at once before, this was new territory. I loved the attention of these two guys playing with my very charged body.

I glanced at Mary and saw her plunge the big purple cock deep into her canal. Mary fucked herself hard and she loudly moaned as her pussy squeezed the phallic member. She said she was about to cum.

"OH YEAH!!!" She grunted. Her body quaked as she orgasmed. Her pussy clenching the vibrator.

Seeing her convulse with pleasure was too much. As Tim's tongue swirled my clit my own orgasm was building fast. I knew a few more passes of his tongue would cause me to explode. My own tongue was working on Bob's cock waiting for him to fill my mouth with his jizz. Tim hit my hotspot and I began to shudder and moan around Bob's cock.

As I began to cum, I grabbed Bob's ass and pulled him deep into my mouth. I stuck my tongue out along the shaft searching to caress his balls. Having my mouth full of cock as I came was intoxicating to say the least. As Tim continued to slurp my box and cause another orgasm, I felt Bob's cock contract and knew I was going to be rewarded with the lovely taste of man juice.

Bob pistoned his cock in my mouth. Deeper with each thrust. Then he groaned, "Oh, yeah, here it comes." His cock spasmed and began to shoot his love juice into my waiting mouth. Bob groaned, "That's it, swallow my jizz!"

I obeyed and greedily began swallowing his load, feeling the silkiness coat my throat. I love cock. I pulled him deep and sucked hard, getting all of his juice from his loaded balls. Tim's tongue gave me another terrific orgasm as Bob finished cumming and reluctantly pulled his still very hard cock from my mouth. Mary said she wanted some of that double action.

As Bob, Tim and Mary got comfortable on the futon, needing to cum some more, I retrieved my bullet vibrator from my purse. I love my vibes, I have several that my husband, Bruce has got me over the years. I have all kinds, a cock shaped purple vibe, a couple of bullets and a arcing double end vibe that I use to fuck myself. If I'm really horny I use two at a time. They all feel great and give me many juicy orgasms.

Mary reclined on the futon and Bob moved toward Mary's waiting mouth and slid his still hard sausage into her waiting mouth. As I got back on the futon Tim was laying between Mary's legs about to lick her pussy. Tim really knows how to orally pleasure a woman. I laid back to watch the hot action before me. I turned on my bullet vibrator and began to massage my soaked pussy.

I noticed Tim's erection poking out from under him. I had yet to enjoy his hardness in my mouth and by Mary's reaction I was missing an amazing cock. I sidled over and turned Tim's hips slightly to get a better angle. His manhood sprang up waiting for my mouth. I opened my mouth and placed my tongue under the head. I move his rod back and forth over my wet tongue enjoying the musky taste. I worked my way toward his balls, lapping his sac, sucking each ball into my hungry mouth. I love rolling balls around my mouth, they're so fun to play with.

I released Tim's sac and worked my tongue up along the length of his firm cock. Reaching the head, I opened my mouth wide and inhaled his meat, guiding it down my wet tongue deep into my throat. I moaned as the head tickled my throat. I love when a cock fills my mouth. It's one of the most erotic feelings, knowing you control the pleasure of the man you're sucking.

I slowly moved my mouth up and down Tim's rod, savoring his girth as it filled my mouth. As Tim's shaft was fucking my mouth, my vibe was doing its job and bringing me close to another orgasm. I moved the vibrator along my slit hitting all the right spots. My clit was aching with anticipation of a big climax. Touching my clit I began to convulse with pleasure as my pussy spasmed. I moaned around Tim's cock in my mouth and sent pussy juice high into the air landing on myself and Tim. Tim gasped as my juice hit his skin. I came a couple more times but needed a cock in my pussy.

I reluctantly released Tim's meat from my mouth as said, "Tim, please fuck me." I laid back on the futon next to Mary. She too wanted to be fucked. And told Bob to impale her with his cock. Mary and I both pulled our legs up exposing our slits to the boys. Both Tim and Bob assumed their positions between our legs. I watched as Bob slid his dick into Mary's wet pussy. She let out an, "AAAH." As he sunk his pole balls deep inside her.

I then turned my attention to Tim and felt his head touch my pussy lips. He asked what I wanted. I exclaimed, "Fuck me with that stiff cock!" He smiled as he sunk his cock balls deep into my soaking tunnel. Tim's rod felt soooo good as he began thrusting. My pussy was a river of wetness soaking Tim's cock and flowing down my ass. He started to speed up his thrusting and I wanted more. I said, "Fuck me faster and harder!" Tim obliged and started hammering his cock into my womanhood. He was hitting all the right spots. Everytime he pushed his pole into me I gripped it as hard as I could with my sugar walls. Tim moaned when he felt my pussy squeeze him.

As Tim continued to fuck me, I turned my head to watch the action next to me. Bob was pounding Mary and by her moans he was doing a great job. Bob was sweaty and really giving Mary a good fucking. Tim said that he was about to cum and wanted to know where I wanted his cum. "Spray my tits with your hot jizz!" I begged. He smiled and started pumping faster and faster. Bob said he too was about to explode and asked Mary, "Where should I cum?" I want it on my tits too!"

As we were all moaning with sexual pleasure both Bob and Tim pulled out of Mary's and mine pussy and aimed their cocks at our tits. Tim and Bob in unison started pumping their cocks over our tits. As Tim stroked his cock it began to explode rope after rope of lovely warm jizz onto my waiting tits. Bob was doing the same over Mary's tits. I watched as Bob's cum coated Mary's tits.

As Tim and Bob finished icing our tits Mary reached over to me and started to rub Tim's sticky jizz into my tits. I had never had another woman caress me, it was erotic. I returned the favor circling Mary's hard nipples. We played with each other's cum soaked tits for a bit enjoying each other's touch. Tim and Bob watched with excitement at our playing.

We were all spent from our sexual activity and needed cleaning up. The four of us jumped in the shower together and took turns washing each other's cum soaked bodies.

After cleaning ourselves up and getting dressed, we cleaned up the room. There was a moment of awkwardness as we were getting ready to leave. We hugged goodbye and thanked each other for a memorable experience.

"Until next time." Tim said as he walked out.