After the Plague Ch. 04

Story Info
Three students sneak into John's room at night.
3.4k words
4.54
19k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John sat alone in his room Friday night, staring at his timecard. Tammy was livid with him for not having the girl, whose name turned out to be Jenna, add her signature. So she had left him in his room that evening and, asking around, found Jenna to have her sign it. To John's everlasting shame.

Now every undergrad would know about the timecard. And Jenna herself would have seen each of the TA's names on previous days.

The next day Tammy brought girls from the hotel to his dorm, but he refused to open the door. He allowed her to supervise his injection and assured her that he would make up for the lost numbers the following day. But he would not be bullied like this without demonstrating some measure of self-respect. Saturday's timeslot would remain blank and if the Agency wanted to ask him about it they could find out for themselves.

Holed up in his study, with a chair under the doorknob, he focused on his work and managed to plan an entire week's worth of lessons and two new assignments.

Even still, he could not shake the previous day's events. He remembered groping Jenna's breasts from behind. The feel of her ass on his skin. The sight of her pouty pink lips when she had looked over her shoulder to watch him pounding her from behind.

His erection throbbed beneath his desk and it was all he could do to not bring himself to orgasm alone in his room. He even contemplated giving up, and asking Tammy to fetch one of the grad students, so great was his desperation.

At night he tossed and turned, trying to fall asleep. After the incident in front of the class he had brought Jenna back to his office and tried to console her. She claimed that she didn't need consolation, but his head was spinning and he found it hard to believe. Later, he had found her on his class list -- she would be in tutorial on Tuesday. He wanted to check in on her and planned to have her stay afterwards.

The experience they shared had bonded him to her and he wanted to offer guidance and comfort. But even as he thought about it, he pictured her, alone in his office. After having her once, it would be difficult to stop himself again.

"Please fuck me, Mr. Stark."

The words echoed in his mind as he drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke it was to a pinching in his left wrist. Confused and muddled, he went to check with his other hand for what was causing the pain but found both arms restrained. His wrists had the feel of cold metal on them and he heard whispers and movement in his bed.

He panicked and thrashed his legs about. One was already secured to the corner bedpost, and striking out with the other he tried to make contact with whoever was trying to secure him to the bed. But he felt multiple hands and arms grapple with his ankle, and a body straddled his hips.

"Slip that rope over his foot, hurry." A female voice spoke out of the dark.

"Let me go you bitch!" John angrily shouted at the whoever was on top of him.

She did not respond but he did feel a tightening on his ankle and although the hands withdrew, his thrashing was slowly reduced as a force stronger than his one leg pulled him taught, spread-eagle on the bed.

"Mr. Stark, we don't want to gag you, but this would go a lot smoother if you cooperated." This time a voice from the dark beside his bed spoke. The voice was young - one of his students?

A light suddenly illuminated the room - his bedside lamp - and he squinted as his eyes adjusted.

Three girls were there. He recognized them from his class. All first years.

"Violet?" He said looking at the one straddling his hips.

"You know my name?!" Violet grinned.

"Good Lord Violet, now is not the time!" Voiced a second girl from the corner of his bed.

"Just get going and put the gag in his mouth!" Ordered a third.

John ignored them and tried to focus on Violet. "Violet, I don't know what you think you're doing but you're going to be in huge trouble. Just untie me and we can forget about this, okay?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark. We all promised each other to stick with the plan no matter what," Violet replied reaching beside her for a ball of fabric and duct tape.

"Shit, no, no," John began to panic slightly as it became clear what was coming. "Tammy, Tammy get in here." He shouted out to his security officer before the ball of fabric passed by his lips and Violet sealed them shut with the duct tape.

"I don't think she's going to do you any good, Mr. Stark." One of the girls said.

The other turned to Violet, "Were those fresh panties?"

Violet nodded,no. "They're the ones I wore today before coming here. I thought it was kind of hot. Even while he's fucking you, he's going to be tasting me." She stuck her tongue out as she said.

"Ha ha, no fair!"

"So kinky!"

John mumbled some form of protest beneath his gag.

When it became apparent that he wasn't going anywhere, John took stock of his situation. His ankles were strapped down by rope, there might be a way to get out of them depending on the knot. But his wrists were handcuffed to the bed and were already sore from thrashing. He was going to have to wait this out.

Violet was on her knees on top of him. She was in shorts and a baggy punk-rock t-shirt. Her long, black hair was wet and her dark lipstick contrasted with her pale skin. He could see her nipples poking out of her shirt which was still damp from some recent shower. She wore no bra.

The girl to Violet's right was Steph. He was pretty sure that was her name. Short brown hair, bob haircut. Quite thin.

And on the left was a girl whose name he could not remember. She looked Hispanic. His only memory of her was from a couple days ago, when she had walked into class wearing jean shorts and a halter top and he had scolded himself for undressing her in his mind.

In a short time he would no longer need his imagination to fill in the blanks.

"Mr. Stark. You can relax." Violet spoke. "You're going to be fine. More than fine. From what we understand, you're trying to be a knight in shining armor to us first year students. But actually, we don't need your protection. You need ours. If girls aren't getting pregnant, the agency is going to cut your class or put you in even more trouble. So really, we're just here to help."

Violet paused but of course John was unable to respond.

The third girl spoke, "I know what you're thinking, we could just lie and add our signatures to help you out, right?"

So clearly Jenna had told at least these girls about the timecard, John thought.

The girl continued, "But we actually thought of that and mentioned it to your TA, Tina. She said that a nurse comes in and does a random check once a week. They actually did a cavity test on her for semen. Pretty crazy right? So that's why we're here."

Steph nodded, "We know that if we asked you or made a move that you'd say no. So we made an agreement. If you don't get an erection on your own, then we walk out of the room. But if you do, then we'll help you out and sign your card."

At the implication of being exposed, John became suddenly self-conscious. He was only in his underwear, currently shielded from view as Violet squatted on top of him. But that wouldn't last long. Violet moved backward to make space and pulled down his boxers. He was still limp, but even so, Violet bit her lip as she examined him. Carefully she reached out and lifted up his penis.

"No touching, Vi, we agreed that's not fair to Mr. Stark."

"Okay, okay. But I think he deserves a bit of a show to help him out. How about you go first Rose?" Violet turned to the Hispanic girl.

Rose did not hesitate. She reached down and pulled her tank top over her head, revealing a black strapless bra, struggling to support her weighty breasts. Her gaze darted back and forth between John's eyes and his cock, which indeed began to stir.

Not wanting Rose to take all of the credit, Steph spoke, "I hope you like what you see, Mr. Stark." And she teasingly pulled her t-shirt over her head. Steph was wearing a pink, frilly push up bra. She had a butterfly tattoo below her left clavicle. She traced her finger down from the front of her bra to the tops of her pajama bottoms and tugged ever so slightly at the elastic waistband with a giggle.

John considered closing his eyes and staring at the ceiling. He should fight back any way he could. But Saturday had been the first day that he had not had sex in well over a year. He was helpless against his own urges.

Finally, Violet moved. With crossed arms, she shimmied her tight t-shirt up. Just as it revealed the underside of her breasts she stopped, and reading the momentary disappointment on his face, she smiled and then continued. The soft cotton pulled away to reveal herself to him. John drank in the sight of her ski slope nipples, the goosebumps on her chest, and the faint blue veins running under her pale white skin. He wished his mouth was free.

Violet seemed to read his mind. "Maybe if you behave, I'll take my panties out of your mouth later and you can suck on these. Would you like that?"

John refused to nod.

"Well, he seems to like it." And she gestured at John's erection, which was now reaching its zenith.

"I think we've probably got our answer." Rose said from the corner of the bed and drifted closer.

"But we agreed ... I get to play with it first." Steph asserted herself quickly.

"Only because you've never touched one before." Violet teased.

"Not my fault I wasn't the school yard slut." Steph rejoined.

Violet faked outrage but sidled over to make room for Steph.

Steph leaned in slowly, like she was inspecting a strange laboratory specimen. She gingerly poked the head of John's penis, watching it bobble in response. Then she dragged her index finger down to his balls and back up the underside of his shaft. Playfully she pressed her fingertip against the opening of his penis and then smelled her finger.

"You're such a weirdo Steph." Violet rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I lost the draw and have to go second, so we all agreed I could have as long as I want warming him up."

"Yeah, but I can still call you a weirdo."

Steph ignored Violet and continued to play with John's captive body. She took a moment to run her hands up his thighs and over his chest. Leaning in she kissed him on his abs and then returned to his groin.

Ever so gently she picked up his balls and cupped them like she was holding fragile eggs taken from a nest. John shivered visibly. With a smile Steph turned her attention back to his penis. Holding the tip between her finger and thumb she slowly bent his member away from his abdomen towards his legs and then released it suddenly, watching as it sprang back into form and slapped his stomach.

With a giggle she said, "Do you think he might ejaculate if I keep going?"

"Not with what you're doing." Rose deadpanned.

"Girl, did you see how long he fucked Jenna. And how hard? It's gonna take a lot more than that to make this man cum." Violet said.

"I know the point is for him to cum inside us but," Steph paused. "I do sort of want to see what it looks like when it comes out. Is it like a water fountain?"

"More like a pump." Said Violet.

"It spurts" added Rose.

"I didn't expect it to be so veiny. And purple. This isn't hurting him?" Asked Steph as she again repositioned his penis with her hand.

"Hell no. This is probably the happiest dick on the planet." Violet said.

"You're teasing the poor man." Rose admonished. "Right now he's wishing you would just stop playing around and stick it in your mouth already."

Steph nodded and licked her lips a little. She bent down so that her mouth was inches from his tip and then withdrew.

"Is there a wrong way to do this?" Steph asked.

Violet sighed impatiently. "Think of it this way. His dick was made to feel good going into a vagina. Warm, wet, with lots of pressure. So you want to make your mouth like that. Pressure from your tongue, but no teeth."

Steph nodded again and leaned in. She started by tentatively licking the tip, and when she found that was alright, slowly let his cock enter her mouth.

Despite his best efforts, John groaned.

"Hahaha, good job Steph! He's liking it. Keep going!" Violet urged her on.

Steph tucked her hair behind her ears and tried again. In and out.

"I don't understand how it can be so hard and so soft at the same time," she mused.

"You like it?" Rose asked.

"God yes." Steph confirmed. "My panties are so wet right now."

"You can touch yourself while you blow him." Rose suggested. "I used to do that back in the day. I bet Mr. Stark will like it."

"I bet he'd like it if you took off your bra off too." Violet noted as the only one completely topless.

Steph looked at Rose and shrugged. Turning back to John, Steph reached behind her back to undo her bra. John's cock bounced in response and he marveled at her smooth stomach and perky breasts. She then returned to sucking his dick, experimenting with her tongue and lips and exploring his body with her hands. When she finally withdrew her mouth a minute later she watched as a single drop of precum gathered on the tip of his cock.

"Oh my God, did I make him cum? I thought there'd be more."

Violet laughed. "No that's just precum. See how it's clear? The real stuff will be thicker and white. You'd know when it happens too -- it's quite a show."

"Didn't you see it dripping out of Jenna when he finished?" Rose added.

"No," Steph sighed. "I was in the last row."

"I rushed back to my room and came three times touching myself after that," Rose said hungrily as she watched Jenna return to suck on John's hardness.

"I orgasmed before even Jenna did," Violet one-upped her.

"No way you had your hands in your pants that whole time." Rose countered.

"I didn't, but I saw plenty of others who did." Violet began clarifying, "No, my clit is super sensitive, and I teased myself with a vibrator that morning but Jenna interrupted me before I could finish. Then I watched Mr. Stark fucking her and all I had to do was squeeze my thighs together a few times."

"Fuck that's kind of hot." Rose said as she watched Steph working. "Okay I think that's long enough Steph, I want my turn." Rose was getting a little too bothered without any satisfaction in sight.

At the prospect of giving up control, Steph had a new idea, "Why don't you join me -- there's plenty of room."

Rose shrugged and moved up next to her, crowding Violet out. Together the two girls played with John's body. Alternating between hands and tongues, stroking and kissing while he shuddered and squirmed beneath them on the bed. Rose gently fit an entire testicle in her mouth and pumped stroked the base of his shaft while Steph licked his tip playfully.

"Spit on it Steph. Guys like it real messy," Rose instructed.

Steph complied and Rose spread her saliva evenly over John's throbbing rod as she returned to licking his balls.

Eventually Rose spoke again.

"Okay, I can't take it anymore. I need him inside me." She didn't wait for agreement and instead stood shakily on the bed and pulled her shorts and underwear down in one motion. Then she positioned herself over John. Violet reached out and steadied the base of John's cock with her hand so Rose could focus on lowering herself onto him.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Rose and then a long sigh as she allowed his cock to fill the space that needed him so badly.

"Oh fuck guys he's so big. He feels so good."

Violet moved behind her and undid her strapless bra.

Rose leaned down so her pendulous breasts dangled in front of John's face, tauntingly close, as she fucked him.

"God I hope you like my pussy Mr. Stark cause it sure likes you" Rose sat back up and rode him hard. Her breasts swaying too and fro as she did.

Violet, still behind her moved her mouth by Rose's ear and licked it.

"Oh fuck that's nice." Rose sighed.

"Here, let me help you." And Violet reached in and grabbed each of Rose's breasts, groping them roughly since Mr. Stark's hands were unavailable.

"Honey you are so sexy right now," Violet egged her on. "He is gonna blow his load so deep inside of you. He couldn't hold it back if he tried."

"Yeah, do you like this Mr. Stark? Do you like being tied up and fucked by three of your students?" Rose tormented him.

Violet's wandering hands shifted below Rose's breasts, over her flat tummy, and down to the space between her legs.

"Oh God yes." Rose moaned when Violet found her clit.

Steph looked on, unsure of what to do with herself as Rose fucked Mr. Stark and Violet played with Rose's clit.

For his part, John, was now closing his eyes, doing his best to repress the swelling sensation in his groin. There was too much stimulation. At another time he might have tried to put his mind off of sex altogether, but the smell of it was thick in the air. He could taste Violet's pussy on the panties wadded into his mouth. The image of the three girls - their soft skin, their smooth bodies - was burned onto his inner eyes. There was no mental space to escape to that was not occupied by his lust.

Rose's tight pussy gripped his dick and though he wanted not to cum, though he wanted to fight back and control himself, the burning in his shaft and the pressure in his balls could not be ignored.

"Don't hold back Mr. Stark, she wants this." Violet encouraged him.

"You're going to cum inside me, Mr. Stark. I can see it. You can't last forever. You're going to cum and fill my belly with your baby." Rose taunted him. "Do it Mr. Stark. Cum in my pussy."

At this, John gave up. His body, which had writhed and turned up until this point began flailing as he thrust his hips into her. He cried out through the gag.

"Oh my God he's coming, he's coming." Rose moaned.

Violet's hand moved rapidly over Rose's clit, pushing her to climax.

"Yes, yes, give me your baby Mr. Stark! Fuck!"

As Rose came John felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, squeezing one final contraction out of him. Then she slumped forward, her breasts pressed against his chest, and her warm hair obscuring his vision.

After a long moment she gathered herself and spoke into his ear, "Thanks Mr. Stark. I hope we can do that again sometime." She kissed him on the forehead. "I'll see you on Monday."

When she pulled out of him his half hard cock fell with a slap on his thigh, where a last strand of semen oozed out onto his leg.

Rose grabbed her clothes, strewn about the bed, and left Violet and Steph alone to have their way with him.