After the Plague Ch. 06

Story Info
John surrenders to two aggressive students in the corridor.
2.9k words
4.53
17.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddi lay alone in John's room waiting for him to finish cleaning up so that they could walk to a morning tutorial together. Idly, she picked up John's timecard and perused over the previous week.

Monday

1) Maddi Johnson

2) Jenna Ambrose

3) Laura Carruthers

Tuesday

1) Maddi Johnson

2) Jenna Ambrose

Wednesday

1) Jade Kaplan

2) Laura Carruthers

3) Jenna Ambrose

Thursday

1) Alice Byrne

2) Jenna Ambrose

Friday

1) Maddi Johnson

2) Jenna Ambrose

Saturday

1) Rose Delgado

2) Maddi Johnson

3) Jade Kaplan

4) Jenna Ambrose

Sunday

1) Jenna Ambrose

2) Chyou Chen

3) Alice Bern

Then she turned her attention to today's date and inked her name.

Monday

1) Maddi Johnson

Things between John and Jenna were far too cozy for her liking.

The door clicked open and John walked in, half dressed and in a rush. Maddi stood, feeling the cool sensation of John's semen leaking down her thigh. She smiled to herself and got ready as he did. Soon they were making their way to the classroom, in time to beat most of the students by a few minutes.

It was an optional tutorial set for 8AM and so unsurprisingly few had shown up. Only Jenna and a couple other girls. When John took a seat behind the front desk, Jenna stood and approached him with a bounce in her step. Leaning in with a wink, she removed the timecard from his front pocket and signed her name in the next slot.

"I know we both have some free time after this. I'm counting on you to teach me a quick lesson back in your office." She pulled on his tie playfully as she said it.

Maddi glared at them from across the room.

"Well now I guess I have to," John laughed with feigned exasperation.

There was a knock at the door. It was Tammy.

"Hi John, there's an inspector here to see you. Can you bring your timecard with you?"

"Of course." John stood, exchanging worried glances with Jenna.

"And ladies," Tammy turned to the girls before walking out, "this might take a moment. I'd say your tutorial is cancelled."

Jenna remained, pacing the room nervously, as everyone but Maddi left the room.

"What's wrong Jenna? It's probably just someone from the agency checking up on John's productivity. But his timecard looks full these days, I'm sure he's fine." Maddi said.

Jenna did not respond.

"Oh, I know the problem. You signed his timecard for this morning. It's only 8AM and he already has two signatures for today. The inspector might find that suspicious. You don't think she'll come and check both of us do you? Our names are both on there."

Jenna glowered, "I don't need your fake sympathy, Maddi."

"I would take a kinder tone if I was you." Maddi stared her down as she spoke. "John could be in a lot of trouble for faking a signature. And you would certainly get expelled. Maybe worse. The only way to really be safe is if you have some of John's jizz in your little cunt. And since John isn't available, I'm the only one who can help you.," And Maddi gestured pointedly under her skirt.

A light went off for Jenna - Maddi and John had sex before class.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Jenna was panicked. "Okay, I'm sorry Maddi. I was jealous of you this morning and it put me in a bad mood. But please just help me out. I'll do anything you want. I swear to God, you can't let them kick me out of here, I have nothing to go back to."

"Apology accepted. No worries - we girls have to help each other out. I just hope you're not too proud to get on your knees and help me retrieve it yourself."

Jenna's face was ashen. "Yeah that's fair."

Jenna slowly dropped to her knees in front of Maddi, who smiled at her devilishly. Jenna reached beneath her own skirt first, lowering her panties so that she could access herself quickly once the semen was on her fingers.

While she did this Maddi slowly hiked up her own skirt. Jenna found herself looking directly at Maddi's panties, which were soaked to transparency with John's cream. While Maddi continued holding up the skirt, Jenna reached in and pulled Maddi's underwear down a few inches. Thick white cream clung to the panties and to Maddi's smooth outer lips. Jenna reached in with a finger.

"Don't you dare touch me with your dirty fingers. If you want to take John's cum you can either use your tongue or you can go back to the slum where you came from."

Jenna had come too far to stop now. She had pride, but knowing she might never see John again, she swallowed it.

Tentatively reaching in with her tongue, she licked at the panties but only succeeded in tasting Maddi and John's combined juices. She tried again with no success and finally slurped at the semen shamelessly until she felt it enter her mouth. When she spat it back out onto her hand it looked like there was barely anything there -- mostly her own saliva. Nevertheless she took what she could and slipped it inside herself, finding her entrance surprisingly receptive.

"You better get more than that. I don't think it's enough to show up under a black light and they don't have fancy DNA technology honey."

Jenna knew Maddi was right.

She leaned back in and this time, with three broad strokes, licked the outside of Maddi's pussy. Maddi purred.

"There's a good girl. You might need a little bit more."

Jenna took what she had gathered and again smeared it inside herself. Her warm finger and the cold cum sent a shiver through her and she moaned involuntarily. As soon as the liquid was inside she felt it slipping out and repeatedly pushed it back inside. Unfortunately, there was no helping the slippery noises she made while she did this.

"Oh fuck. You're getting turned on fingering yourself aren't you? I saw how you enjoyed being humiliated by John in front of the class. It's okay, you can keep going. Why don't you come back inside my skirt. If you lick my clit it will loosen things up and I can let you know when more cum is about to slide out."

Part of Jenna wanted to get up and slap her. But another, more animalistic part, was too caught up in her own arousal. The shame and the heat of the moment overcame her, and she found her mouth seeking out Maddi once more.

"There's a good little slut. You'd make an excellent bedwarmer you know? My family rents a couple females just like you sometimes. Oh god that feels good." Maddi grabbed Jenna by the ponytail and began grinding against her face. "Okay move your mouth down, I feel something about to come out."

Jenna was now frantically rubbing her own clit with one hand while the other plugged her oozing hole.

She covered Maddi's pussy with her open mouth and greedily received a final glob of cum. But Jenna was too frenzied now to spit the semen into her hand. Instead, she continued licking Maddi, working the semen into a thick, white lather as she did.

Maddi had never felt this turned on by power before. It's true that she had bossed around women rented by her mother, but she had never been so cruel. Jenna's big brown eyes looked up at her in a sordid mix of fear and lust. The euphoria of dominating the younger woman was intoxicating. Heedlessly Maddi's moans turned to screams as she came on Jenna's tongue.

As Maddi returned to her senses she looked down at Jenna, still desperately pleasuring herself on her knees.

"Stop!" Maddi's sudden instruction startled Jenna into complying. "Bedwarming sluts don't get to cum without their mistress's permission. Now you are going to pull up those sopping wet panties and take yourself down to the office with the inspector. You'll present yourself to her like a bitch in heat and if you're lucky that woman's cold prying fingers will set off the orgasm you're looking for."

Jenna was too astonished to do anything but nod. In her shame she gathered herself up and did as Maddi commanded.

***

John finally got out of the inspector's room. The inspector had brought a nurse to look him over and confirm that he was healthy. As was often the case, the nurse took advantage of her position, insisting that she help him achieve an erection to prove his continued virility. Her hands had been tight and rough as she pumped his shaft, and none too gentle on his testicles. Tammy and the inspector exchanged knowing glances and let it happen.

After a few minutes of pointed innuendoes and unwanted touching the nurse had finally allowed him to leave.

He exited the room to a darkened hallway. Another power outage.

As John walked back to his room he passed some students in the dim passage, standing around in circles gossiping. He had noticed a change in their demeanor the last two days. They had always stared at him, he was used to that. But it felt like he had somehow gone from a rock star to a piece of meat. That they were predatory now, ready to jump on him.

What Tammy had done to him with Jenna could not be the sole explanation. That was a while ago now. Perhaps it was just the culmination of seeing him be bossed around. The realization that their teacher was not at the top of the hierarchy. Perhaps rumors had spread about what Rose and Violet did. Whatever it was, he felt strangely unsafe.

Two of the girls broke off from their circle and followed him around a corner. He didn't know either by name. Both were tall and athletic, exposing no shortage of skin. One wore a thin white tank top, with her nipples clearly visible through the fabric, while the other wore tight jeans and a crop top.

"Hi Mr. Stark, we've got a quick question for you."

He turned around, "Sure, is it about the assignment?"

"It's about a missed class actually."

Both girls maneuvered uncomfortably close.

"Of course, but you could probably just ask a friend for their notes."

"Well nobody took any notes that class. You see, I missed the day when you fucked Jenna from behind on the front desk."

He was caught completely off guard and struggled to find his words.

"Don't worry," she interjected. "I just wanted to know how big it was since I missed the performance." And she reached in and grabbed him hard by the crotch.

It hurt - not tremendously - but enough that his natural reaction was to double over.

As he leaned forward the second girl snatched the timecard out of his front pocket.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Stark," the student with her hand on his crotch mock-apologized. "I forgot that boys were so sensitive. This will make you feel better." And she pushed his face into her breasts as she spoke.

He took a moment to free himself from the girl's embrace, but when he stepped backward he realized the timecard was now well out of reach.

"Just like we thought. He's fucking Jenna every day." The girl with the timecard was already reading through the list of names. "Explains why she's rarely in her dorm room these days."

"That's not very fair is it Mr. Stark? All that time on top of one bitch while the rest of us wait in the cold. No wonder those three girls decided to take matters into their own hands."

John was still recovering and too shocked to reply to their accusations.

"You know Mr. Stark, there's a rumor going around that legally, as a breeder, you aren't allowed to turn down a request from an eligible female. Is that true?"

"Girls, that's crazy talk."

"Maybe we should ask Tammy and find out. I have a feeling she might be on our side."

"Sure, go ask Tammy. That's not how things work. Now give me back my timecard or you'll be in trouble."

"No problem Mr. Stark, if you want the timecard, just reach in and take it." With that, the girl holding the paper rolled it tightly and slipped it inside her jeans. Then she crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall while her friend giggled.

John waited but it was clear she wouldn't budge. He stepped forward with a sigh. Still phased from having his groin attacked he reached out cautiously and slipped his fingers just under the belt of her jeans.

"You'll have to try harder than that Mr. Stark."

She had tucked the timesheet in deeper than he hoped and he only felt light cotton underwear on the first pass with his fingers. Wanting to touch her as little as possible, John opted to unbutton her jeans and pull down the fly. He tried to keep a professional demeanor, like he was being inconvenienced, but the jeans were so tight that he had trouble. Still, with the fly open he could now make out the top of the rolled-up timecard buried several inches into her panties.

For the first time in this exchange, he felt a stirring in his pants. He didn't know what to do next. If he reached in with just one hand he would have no choice but to press tightly against her privates, but if he pulled her panties out it would be blatantly sexual as well.

Sensing a shift in the air the girl in front of him grew bold. "I didn't realize you wanted me to take my clothes off. Would this help?" She tugged slowly at the crop top so that for just a moment the fabric pulled in tension over her breasts and then suddenly they burst free above it.

Her breasts were shaped like torpedoes. Everything about her was aggressively carnal.

He breathed deep and ragged. As if in a dream, he watched as his hand reached out slowly towards her.

He was mesmerized by how this had unfolded. When his fingers were halfway between them he stopped but she took his hand and guided it inside her underwear.

She was already slick. Without waiting for him she rubbed his hand against her wetness. As she pushed her panties to the side, the timecard slipped out and onto the ground, forgotten.

Wordlessly the second girl moved behind him and began unbuckling his belt. Something in his subconscious responded to being ordered around, to being handled against his will. He had been trained now to obey. Nurses fondled him whenever they wanted. Tammy forced him to drop his pants and serve her. Students broke into his room at night without consequence or remorse. And now this.

When the girl behind him pulled down his boxers she found his cock as hard as it had ever been and stroked it until he closed his eyes and groaned aloud.

"We were right about the rule, weren't we Mr. Stark?" the girl with his hands in her panties spoke. "You're not putting up a fight because you're not allowed to. You have to do what we say."

Emboldened the girl behind him spoke, "Get on your knees Mr. Stark. Get on your knees and make her cum with your mouth." She pushed down on his shoulders and he obeyed.

He tentatively placed one hand on the smooth hips of the girl in front of him. Her pussy beckoned out to him from behind girlish yellow striped panties. He was hungrier for the taste of her than he had ever been for a meal in his life. Hands encouraged his head forward and he buried his face in the triangle between her young legs.

As his tongue sought out the inner place nestled under her folds, he thought to himself that a terrible precedent had been set. From now on, every girl would think that they could compel him to do their bidding. And they were probably right.

Meanwhile, down the hallway, Jenna had arrived outside the office, and watched in a trance as John went down on one of her classmates. Bewildered, she listened to the echoes of the girl's orgasm rise and fall in the hallway. Then John was roughly forced onto his back. The girl who had just finished took his hard cock in her ready hole, while the other straddled his face. John's arms and legs were lifeless, spread carelessly like a discarded ragdoll.

Jenna wanted to go out to him but instead watched as the girl on his face moved his hands up and forced him to cup her breasts. He seemed to comply, and she issued more instructions on how he was to please her.Faster. Harder. Deeper.

Even from a distance, Jenna recognized the signs of John's impending orgasm. His hips thrust upward and his groans were muted by the flesh of the woman riding his face. When he stopped moving Jenna expected they would leave him, but the girls only stood in order to trade spots.

John appeared broken, he took the change unthinkingly, allowing his sensitive cock to be placed inside another pussy, while his tongue began working again.

Jenna had been with John only yesterday, but still she ached to feel him inside her. She felt the molten heat between her legs and her hand strayed towards her sex. But as if under Maddi's spell, she reminded herself that she wasn't allowed to cum without permission. She was nothing more than a degraded bedwarmer, and the man she desired was only a stud, a breeder in servitude to whoever wanted him. And a lot of women wanted him.